tr Moon anecdotes

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
Danica
Irish
Irish

tr Moon anecdotes

Post by Danica » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:07 pm

At 9:50 this morning, I was suddenly overwhelmed by intense emotional pain, appearing as out of nowhere (no event recognizable as immediate trigger) - had to run outside the office to cry, in order not to disturb the colleagues at work. Looked at transits to natal: along with the rest of ongoing stuff, at that exact moment, t Moon conj r Neptune 11' (a) !

[I've been observing the Lunar transits for some time now, and am truly amazed how precisely they work. This thread is intended for us to share anecdotes & learn more about the real-life manifestations of transits of the Moon.]
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Re: tr Moon anecdotes

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Have you ever had an effect that strong from a Moon-Neptune transit before? (One wonders what makes today's transit distinctive.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:17 pm
Have you ever had an effect that strong from a Moon-Neptune transit before? (One wonders what makes today's transit distinctive.)
Good question. I'd have to go through the diaries, but from memory only - no!

The context today is:
t Pl sesqui-sq r Mo 49'
t Pl sesqui-sq s.s. Su 12'
t Pl opp s.p. Ve 35'
t Pl oct s.p. Ju 20'
t Ne sesqui-sq s.p. Sa 58'
t Ur opp r Pl 42'
t Ju opp r Me 24'
t Me oct r Me 36'

and the current SLR (started 3/28) has the following concurrent angularity: Moon on AC and Neptune on DC!
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Venus_Daily
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Mon May 14, 2018 11:09 am

Know this is late, but just catching up because of school. I am sorry to hear this, but it is quite interesting. I am just glad you're not sensitive to transiting moon plus angular planets, I'm very sensitive to transiting moon to transiting planets, transiting moon to natal planets, and transitimg planet that are angular. I've always been like this, but more recently, astrology has helped me to understand what is happening.