Where did I go wrong?

Q&A and discussion about Synastry, i.e., relationship analysis through the comparison of two horoscopes.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Where did I go wrong?

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Sep 19, 2014 5:13 pm
Venus_Daily wrote:Well lately, I've been mourning the loss of a very brief relationship which is the beast that is associated with Venus/Uranus.
I was hoping if anyone could tell me what configurations to stay away from in the future.
The guy I was getting to know is orginally from Seattle, and my very serious X was from New York.
The more recent an artist, and the older relationship was with a professional athlete. Both I see had suns aspecting my foreground Mars/Uranus aspect, should I stay away from people that are aspecting this configuration? Both Guys were Virgo Moon almost exactly conjoined Venus's exhaltation degree. With the longer relationship we had nothing in common except that we loved eachother, with the brief relationship we had everything in common except his apparent interest in me..
As well, even though we were in my state when I met both of them, I drew up my natal relocated charts for their home cities and....in Seattle my Moon/Sun midpoint is partile on the DSC as well as squaring the MC/IC, and in New York my Venus/Neptune/Jupiter triad comes to the foreground. Very odd as well, the athlete was very wholesome and respected my sexual decisions, while the artist is very hypersexual.
I wanted to add, they were both stereotypes of the sun sign, at least professionally

Am I someone how unconsciously punishing myself by choosing the wrong people?
----------------------
Venus_Daily wrote:if the photos appear cropped, you should be able to copy the links and go directly to them from the graphic...

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Where did I go wrong?

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Danica wrote:I think there are no "wrong people", we choose (consciously or not) all the people we engage with, driven by some inner need - for a particular sort of experience, that this-and-this particular relationship (be it just a brief exchange or something more lasting) offers us.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:Without your birth chart added to these, there isn't anything to compare. They're fine (though different) in and of themselves, it's only a matter of how they are in relationship to you and (as Danica said) the particular experience that arises out of it. (Your question in the subject line is self referential. Only your chart can answer the specific question you asked :D )

In fact, there's no synastry here - no comparison of one chart to another - so I'm moving this to the natal section as an analysis of two individuals.

It would help to have your chart in the mix, and a description of what the issues were that you want to understand, avoid, or whatever - then we could find the connections in the charts. The main thing they have in common is a Virgo Moon, and I doubt it's that simple.
---------------------------
Venus_Daily wrote:Im sorry, my Info is
9/4/84, Kingsville Texas, 11:44 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:can I ask is it better to have Natal Chart synastry for a lasting relationship, vs progressions which tend to fade?
----------------------
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Venus_Daily wrote:can I ask is it better to have Natal Chart synastry for a lasting relationship, vs progressions which tend to fade?
Yes