ISIL natal chart

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
ISIL natal chart

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 13, 2017 1:28 am

Dec 06, 2015

Mundane astrologer Gary Lorentzen went digging through Al Jazeera reports, and found one with a video including a copy of the Islamic State of Iraq & the Levant's declaration of statehood. It had a time stamp, which confirmed a birth chart of April 9, 2013, 10:45 EEDT, in Aleppo, Syria. This is the event of the announcement of the name ISIL, and its formation from the merger of two previous groups. This chart has Pluto 4° above Descendant in precise mundane square to Mercury just off MC (a major announcement) and both luminaries in Pisces (an ideological, faith-driven movement).

A year and a half later, ISIL declared itself a caliphate at the start of Ramadan, on June 28, 2014 in Ar-Raqqa, Syria. A time of 7:05 PM is floating around, but the Sun was still several degrees above horizon at the time. The chart is popular because it puts Mars exactly on MC opposite Uranus on IC. The new lunar crescent does appear before the Sun has completely dropped below the horizon, so this chart has Sun 6°14' above (seems a bit much) and Moon 14°14' above (seems almost perfectly right). Therefore, it was probably the call to prayer to begin the holiday. (Sunset June 28 is "the start of June 20," the date usually listed.)

This second chart is for this declaration of a Caliphate. It not only has Sun setting, but Jupiter and Saturn both exaclted, the latter only a degree from her hypsoma.

Here is the chart for the declaration of Caliphate.

ImageImage
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: ISIL natal chart

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 13, 2017 1:28 am

It might be worth running out the ingresses to see what the charts look like for the date and place that a Caliphate is declared.

The CAPSOLAR is a classic! Sun is rising, with Venus just above Ascendant, opposite a partile Moon-Jupiter conjunction on Descendant. (It's Moon-Jupiter opposite Pluto - perfect! - but Pluto isn't nearly as angular.) Overthrowing a government intermingled with all the accouterments of royalty and dignity - it doesn't get much better than that!

Similarly, the CAPLUNAR has Sun at Midheaven and a close Moon-Jupiter opposition. The charts are indeed consistent with the establishment of a kingdom with royalty in command.

And then the Arilunar, marking the week, has a 0°20' Moon-Jupiter square, with Jupiter broadly setting but, overall, nothing is close enough to count - the chart is dormant.

I think it's important to understand that this is the experience of what ISIL is to those who founded it. Minimizing them as royalty wannabes will blind us. Whatever success they do or do not have, this is, in fact, how dynasties are established.

The day of their announcement, the CapQ says... that there will be announcement. That is, the only serious indicator is ingress Mercury on an angle. Same with the CanQ.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 13, 2017 1:29 am

Here's the horoscope for ISIL's formation - its formal declaration of its formation is the Islamic State of Iraq & the Levant. Is it evident to you that this "merger" was formed on the basis of passion and ideology?

Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 13, 2017 1:29 am

Arena wrote:
The CAPSOLAR is a classic! Sun is rising, with Venus just above Ascendant, opposite a partile Moon-Jupiter conjunction on Descendant. (It's Moon-Jupiter opposite Pluto - perfect! - but Pluto isn't nearly as angular.) Overthrowing a government intermingled with all the accouterments of royalty and dignity - it doesn't get much better than that!

Similarly, the CAPLUNAR has Sun at Midheaven and a close Moon-Jupiter opposition. The charts are indeed consistent with the establishment of a kingdom with royalty in command.
Jim, do you think the oppositions are important here? What I mean is, do you think oppositions here actually mean opposing the governments?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 13, 2017 1:30 am

I do not think oppositions are inherently oppositional, no.

I do think a hard Mars-Uranus aspect on the angles is inherently oppositional, though - regardless of which aspect it is. It's all about the planets that are involved.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 13, 2017 1:30 am

SteveS wrote:
Jim wrote:
This chart has Pluto 4° above Descendant in precise mundane square to Mercury just off MC (a major announcement) and both luminaries in Pisces (an ideological, faith-driven movement).

Jim asked:
Is it evident to you that this "merger" was formed on the basis of passion and ideology?
Yes, indeed. IMO, what we are witnessing on the World Stage is a major war developing-involving a powerful ‘faith driven movement’ verses other type faith driven religions.
Destruction and the worst collective crimes have always been committed by humanity in the name of faith(s). Everyone associated with a faith based religion is convinced that their God(s) speaks the only truth.
What is happening from a Precessional Cycle standpoint is: The Piscian Precessional Age with its ‘faith’ based religions is drawing to a close threatening the existence of Piscian dogmatic religions. When wars develop with dogmatic religions—they become very bloody/violent.

Excellent post,btw.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 13, 2017 1:31 am

Venus_Daily wrote:I was just thinking about this a few days ago, society as a whole is getting closer to the Aquarian truth, and what do humans do when facing an unconventional truth...fight, hide, or die prematurely. This is very reminecent of telling someone something true they do not wish to hear, and in turn you're bullied with illogical nonsense into submission. I guess we're leaving the womb..in very slow motion.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
3rd Warning Suspension Likely
3rd Warning  Suspension Likely

Post by Danica » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:32 am

Looking at the new posts about recent Mundane events, it occurred to me that maybe we can use the chart of ISIL formation to predict their downfall (or at least, periods of hardship for this group entity).

So I just took a look at the current SSR (location: natal)
- in eclipto, it has:

Venus 02*40' Pisces
Moon 02*45' Virgo
Saturn 02*48' Sagitt
MC 03*48' Pisces

And transiting Saturn will be touching this Venus, Moon and MC during the year. (I'm away from Solar Fire and ephemeris right now, will pull out the dates later today)

Also, t Pluto is on Dsc of the return chart (I don't know how far from angle in mundo).
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/