Demi-lunars for traffic incidents and accidents

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Demi-lunars for traffic incidents and accidents

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed May 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Jan 28, 2016
My mother was involved in a horrific traffic accident yesterday on 1/27/16 at 5:45 p.m.
Her Birth info is 1/30/1957 4:42 pm Alice Texas
My mother's basic lunar return has Uranus rising, but I don't believe it's foreground
Her Demi Lunar though, features a partile Moon/Mars square with Mars in Libra barely setting, there was a also a Mercury/Pluto very close to the MC, but I don't if it was foreground or not. As well, the Sun was exactly on the Zenith only about 5 minutes away from exactitude for the public spectacle it probably created. This was the first time my mother had ever been in a serious collison, and needless to say, it was determined not to be her fault. Thankfully, there was no one seriously injured, but my mother did some sustain some illness from the fumes of the airbags and some minor bruising.
At the actual time of the accident, the sun was about four degrees from the DSC, there was an exact Jupiter/Moon/Node conjunction down to a few minutes very close to the 3rd house cusp.

My incident happened previously on 1/24/16 @ 1:42 PM, I was pulled over for my first traffic violation ever for running a stop sign, thankfully the police officer let me go, but for someone like myself (Sag Moon), it was very devastating and my first time every being given the third degree by the police. My Demi-SLR also featured a partile Mercury/Pluto conjunction opposite Demi-SLR moon, a Mars in Libra setting, and a Sun very close to the MC. I know that being pulled over and my mother suffering an accident, not a block from our home probably overlapped in my mind. Mars conjunct my natal Saturn setting was probably symbolic of myself feeling attacked by both situations.

My next Lunar return on 1/5/2016 seems very complicated, once again close Sun/Mars symbolism in the form of a square, they look to be in the same degree and reinforcing a triple conjunction between Moon/Venus/Pluto, with an almost partile square from Uranus with natal Pluto rising for this return map.

My mother's next SLR seems to be a bit more positive with Jupiter/Node in exactitude on the cadent side of the ASC, Saturn very lower chart off of the IC, but her Demi-SLR is a lot more negative with the Neptune Saturn square on the IC/DSC with Jupiter just barely in the foreground on the ASC.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Demi-lunars for traffic incidents and accidents

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed May 17, 2017 8:02 pm

SteveS wrote:Par-excellent symbolism for both incidents, Venus.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Demi-lunars for traffic incidents and accidents

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed May 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Yes, not to mention her yet to be inactive Solar Return, just 3 days from the accident sported to the same symbolism. The rest of our lunar returns for the year look to be somewhat inhospitable until the crisis weeks of Nov-Jan. I sort of yearn for those 50's insane asylums; you could expect to stay in them from anywhere between a few months and a few years and not have to deal with anything. From 2012 until now has just been a reacquaintance with reality.