Q&A and discussion on Fixed Stars
UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Fixed stars in MUNDOSCOPE - Possible solution to fixed stars in astrology

Post by UncleAries » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Fixed stars in prime vertical campanus mundoscope

Possible solution to fixed stars in astrology

What if i told you i found a way how to properly (pending statistical confirmation) delineate fixed stars not just for the angles but planets as well in a mundane framework?

When i was playing around in solar fire time ago trying to superimpose things for altitude conjunctions or rapt parallels and so on... i realized that you can superimpose fixed stars as user defined points in solar fire.

That got me thinking about things...

In my opinion stars should be delineated mundanely in prime vertical campanus mundoscope!

The same way we delineate planetary angularity for horizon (asc dsc) and meridian (mc ic) should be used for fixed stars. As for non-foreground mundane planets i accept de facto conjunction effect of any 2 or more planets conjunct in mundoscope (read this topic viewtopic.php?p=8733#p8733 , point number 2 "Non-Foreground Mundane Aspects").

Astrology software that i've come across offered various forms of fixed star modules, listings and so on...

Solar fire offers in chart reports:
star aspects (longitudinal positions) AND
star parans (mundane supposedly)

I then realized the following:

1. Star parans produce incorrect mundane orbs compared to mundoscope, sometimes 1 degree off, sometime 2 or more degrees off compared to pv mundoscope.

2. You can use only angles, since planets are only processed in "rise-asc upper-mc set-dsc lower-ic" angle framework, therefore you cannot use them for exact date time location for natal and mundane charts. Star parans for planets produces a projected position of planets at angles at the time when the planet reached that angle in the span of 24 hours. For me that type of parans (they call them rotated parans which is what solar fire uses) are a complete joke. Thats not astrology. Astrology is exact date time location when a chart is cast.

That was the big discovery!

This means we must not use software's star aspects and star parans. Both are invalid. For me longitude positions of fixed stars for delineation are completely useless and worthless except to know their projected ecliptical positions (the only bright stars close to the ecliptic up to 1 degree are zuben elgenubi, regulus and acrab, and even 1 degree is too much since mundanely they can fall out of orbs that we have set beforehand).

So how to project fixed stars mundanely in prime vertical mundoscope?

Follow this guideline (solar fire v8):

1. First fire up the SF fixed star editor. Then click File, then open Starfile.fst. Inside you will find 290 stars. Thats too much, there's too many dim, low brightness stars there, i dont believe dim stars have any astrological influence except for a couple of zodiacal constellational dim stars such as cancer's praesaepe, acubens, asellus and hyades prima hyadum (taurus) and so on...

Then click edit, then sort...then select magnitude then click sort.
Then go to the bottom of the star list where Copula star is then press delete button on the fixed star editor screen, keep deleting them while keeping your eye on the magnitude value in the middle of the screen and constellation name. Spare some zodiacal stars delete all dim stars until you reach about 3.2 magnitude stars. I trimmed them to 135 stars. (remember the brighter the star the lower the magnitude will be, sirius is -1.4 while lets say situla is +5.3 magnitude)

Then go to file, save as and save you star list with a new name in the same folder.

2. Fire up Solar Fire. Go to chart options, displayed user-defined points then click create (when it asks you for file name i suggest starSTACK1). Do this 4 time for starSTACK1, starSTACK2, starSTACK3, starSTACK4.

Then select starSTACK1 click edit, go to point type, select fixed star, click below select file and select the star list that you created and named in phase 1 above.

Because i have 135 stars in my list, im going to seperate them in 4 stacks of about 30 stars equal number of quantity. You will see later why this phase is necessary.

So for example starSTACK1 we select stars (because they are listed alphabetically) achernar to about avior. Then we click save button.
For starSTACK2 we go from below avior that is bellatrix to the next 30 stars.

And so on until we have divided all the stars in our list to 4 stacks.

3. Now we are ready to start superimposing stars in mundoscope.

Fire up USA chart
4 Jul 1776 NS 12:14:42 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
ASC 21,55 virgo, MC 24 gemini

Open it with double click, then right click, select displayed userdefined points and select starSTACK1. Then go back to calculated chart screen, select USA chart and fire up a z-analogue prime vertical.

Double click USA z-analogue prime vertical and there you have it.
The same method for other star stacks.

When you dont want stars superimposed anymore select none.ptu in user definedpoints screen.

Now for my suggested guidelines (not implying that my guidelines are de facto astrological dogma or whatever)

1. Orbs for angles are 3 degrees, dont go past 3 degrees, in my experience that is where the cutoff line is.

2. Orbs for non-angular planets with stars are 1 degree (1 degree 30 minutes maximum, dont go past 1.30 that is where the cutoff line is.) I prefer 1 degree mundane conjunction

Use only conjunctions, i must stress the importance of using only conjunctions with stars in mundoscope, and in my experience, there is a difference whether the star is conjunct asc or dsc, likewise mc ic, much to my surprise, some old astrologers and even the ancient astrologers have gotten it right regarding this in my opinion (for example a star conj. asc will give specific effects regarding the physical flesh bone body or physical abilities, while the same star conj. lets say MC will give different effect, certainly not regarding the body.)

Now if you check Mars in USA mundo chart you will see that it is conjunct the star al hecka and el nath (both bull horns, taurus)

pv mundo

mars 5 12
al hecka 5 00
el nath 4 36

that is 12 min partile orb for al hecka and 36 min partile orb for el nath, while in rotated star paran (change to display as LST angles in settings)

rotated paran

mars upper 80 26min
al hecka 81 05min-----39 min orb
el nath 78 03min-----2 degrees 23 min orb!!!

Observe the MC for USA chart

rotated paran
MC 106 57min
Castor 110 05min
that is 3 degrees 8 min orb, above the 3degree limit

pv mundo
MC 0
castor 2degrees 40 min

And no one ever uses 12 min 30 sec time orb (thats what 3 degree orb is in time!) in rotated parans from exactness, which makes rotated parans a complete nonsense.

Here is one natal example:

Fire up Arnold Schwarzenegger natal chart

ANKAA alpha phoenix conj. ASC 1deg28min

Michael Phelps natal (De Jabrun rectified 4:00 am time)
ANKAA conj ASC 2deg14min

Both are known for being champion athletes, magnificent physical specimens, supernormal physical abilities and so on... and both have Ankaa on the ascendant, not on other angles or planets, giving credibility that the ascendant represents the physical body

Coincidence? You be the judge...

Thats how astrologers would form a database of fixed stars pv mundo contacts, procuring as much of charts with the same stars conj. the same angles and planets, and then writing down what kind of pattern these natives or events showed or exhibited, that means every fixed star book or whatever has no descriptions with stars in pv mundo, we dont know what we will find...

A reminder, the only star that behaves in a weird fashion is of course the pole star polaris, bc of its high declination 89 deg, too many times i saw it conjunct MC in mundoscope, ignore it all other stars are fine, the same way houses behave weird in polar altitudes...

One more thing :
1. lets for now ignore ecliptical squares to asc and mc (which means we take a stars ecliptical position within 2 or 3 degree orb conjunct those 2 ecliptical points which have the power of angularity)

2. and lets ignore for now RA right ascenscion conjunction with westpoint eastpoint (z-analogue RA) 2 or 3 degree orb which have the power of angularity

3. and lets ignore for now azimuth (z-analogue Azi) conjunction with vertex anti vertex (3 degree orb)

Lets focus only on pv mundoscope, 4 angles and 10 planets, dont use parans, and lets find out, for those of you who arent busy, what kind of star contact we get in our natal charts, solar and lunar returns, mundane ingresses, famous people and so on...

So to pick a possibility Mr. Eshelman wrote in this topic
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=381

I would pick number 4
4. Fixed stars have a definite astrological influence, and nobody has ever figured it out correctly.
The rest of questions i have outlined my opinion above, my current view on the matter.

Feel free to voice your opinions, list your natal star contacts in pv mundoscope and ask any question you might have...
Last edited by UncleAries on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:35 am, edited 7 times in total.

SteveS
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Re: Possible solution to fixed stars in astrology

Post by SteveS » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:01 pm

I appreciate your work here UncleAries. It will take me some time to absorb this method, and then, to apply mundanely.

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:10 am

here are my natal fixed star contact in pv mundoscope

ANGLES 3 degree orb
MC: alwaid, lesath, ras alhague, shaula
IC: alnilam, bellatrix, arneb, mintaka, hatsya, nihal, phact
DSC: algorab, algieba

PLANETS 1 degree 30 min orb

VENUS: hasseleh,
MARS: alfard
URANUS: han,
i notice Mr. Eshelman has the same 2 stars in scorpio's stinger lesath and shaula conjunct his IC in his natal chart

donald bradley has the two stinger stars on zenith but lets ignore ecliptical square to the asc and mc for now

but nevertheless, very interesting
lets say if we found more specimens with same stars angular, we would write in our star database or notebook, journal whatever

scorpio stinger on angles (or if rising, if culminating, if setting, if anticulminating) = great astrological abilities, probing life's buried mysteries, occult inclinations, just making stuff up

WARNING: all interpretations of fixed stars on constellationsofwords.com are for longitude, therefore ignore all angle and planetary contact written there and elsewhere, some fixed star books are for rotated parans, ignore them also, because there is no fixed star materiel on the internet or in a library for PV mundo contacts!

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/st ... phabet.htm

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Lesath.html
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Shaula.html

and of course Mr Eshelman and I share orion's belt stars, i have them on IC, he has them on MC

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Alnilam.html

my MC degree is on scorpio stinger (last two degrees in scorpio) in longitude, Mr Eshelman's ic is 1 46 sag, close to the stinger
Last edited by UncleAries on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 am

Im checking the natal charts of Sidereal astrologers

Donald Bradley aka Garth Allen

2:40 am i believe is the correct chart, last degree of aquarius rising and the fixed star contacts further solidify it

ANGLES 3 degree orb

MC: alwaid, etamin, kelb alrai,
ASC: algol !!!,
IC: alnitak, betelgeuse, phact, saiph,
DSC: algieba, algorab, menkent,

SUN: alcyone, ankaa !!!, pleione,
MOON: algenib,
MARS: tejat posterior,
JUPITER: rucha,
SATURN: zuben elgenubi,
PLUTO: markeb,
Cyril Fagan

ANGLES 3 degree orb

ASC: adara, alfard, denebola, wezen, phact
IC: acrab, dschubba, yed prior,
DSC: sadalmelek,

MOON: izar, mufrid, naos,
MARS: gienah (cyg),
SATURN: zuben elgenubi,
URANUS: unukalhai, toliman,
Neil L. Block (Gary Duncan)

ANGLES 3 degree orb
IC: algieba,
DSC: alnasl, han, kaus australis, phecda, sabik

VENUS: adara, wezen
MARS: algorab, toliman,
JUPITER: wezen
NEPTUNE: foramen
Last edited by UncleAries on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:14 am

Roy C. Firebrace 16:45 LMT chart

others have 17:00 LMT (Axel Harvey quotes him in SPICA 1/1973, p.39, given as 9:00:19 PM GMT. Lyndoe gave 9:02 PM GMT in AA 4/1969.)

ANGLES 3 degree orb
MC: kochab, seginus,
ASC: albaldah, alnasl, kaus borealis, kaus medius, lesath!, shaula!,
IC: toliman,

MOON: toliman,
MERCURY: mirfak,
MARS: castor, capella,
JUPITER: polis,
SATURN: regulus (just over 1 30),
URANUS: menkent, spica!
NEPTUNE: gacrux, hydum II, markeb,
PLUTO: cursa, rigel, prima hyadum,
------------------------------------------------------------

Rupert S. Gleadow

ANGLES 3 degree orb
ASC: fomalhaut, el nath,
IC: avior, naos,
DSC: acrab, antares, dschubba, kaus australis, vindemiatrix,

MOON: sadalsuud,
MERCURY: markab,
VENUS: nunki,
MARS: zubenelschemali,
NEPTUNE: achernar, arneb, saiph, nihal,
PLUTO: propus
---------------------------------------------------
James Hynes 08:50 am Mullingar, Ireland

Given by him in AA, 10/1982 as GMT. (Ken Bowser has 10:45 AM, Dublin, source unknown)

9:15 GMT to 8:50 local timezone

ANGLES 3 degree orb
MC: denebola, phecda,
ASC: acrab, dheneb, dschubba,
DSC: aldebaran, alycone, bellatrix, mirach, hyadum II, prima hyadum, pleione,

SUN: zuben elgenubi,
MERCURY: sabik
VENUS: dheneb,
MARS: dschubba, sabik
JUPITER: albireo, gienah (cyg)
PLUTO: alycone, pleione
Carl W. Stahl

ANGLES 3 degree orb
MC: castor, procyon, pollux,
ASC: alsuhail, algorab,alphecca, gienah (crv),
DSC: deneb adige,

VENUS: markab,
SATURN: alnilam, alnitak, mintaka, saiph, rucha,
PLUTO: capella, sirius,

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35 am

So far a pattern emerges from analyzing sidereal astrologers:

scorpio stars angular
orion's belt stars angular
Bellatrix angular
Last edited by UncleAries on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Danica » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:41 am

If you are willing to do mine, I would be grateful.
My birth data is posted here: http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Danica
scorpio rising 14°39min

ANGLES 3°orb

MC: phecda
ASC: dheneb, gienah (cyg), sabik
DSC: almach, bellatrix

PLANETS 1°30 min orb

SUN: avior, tureis
MOON: cih,
VENUS: betelgeuse
MARS: phact
SATURN: alwaid
NEPTUNE: altair

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 pm

In the book "Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, AFA"

Noonan recommended that stars should be regarded of a nature according to their spectra (Stellar classification, spectral class), different from ancient astrologer like Ptolemy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_c ... sification
Most stars are currently classified under the Morgan–Keenan (MK) system using the letters O, B, A, F, G, K, and M, a sequence from the hottest (O type) to the coolest (M type). Each letter class is then subdivided using a numeric digit with 0 being hottest and 9 being coolest (e.g. A8, A9, F0, F1 form a sequence from hotter to cooler)
This means for astrological exploratory purposes according to Noonan the stars are of these planetary natures:
  • O = Moon spectra, rarest of all stars
  • B = Jupiter spectra
  • A = Venus spectra
  • F = Mercury spectra
  • G = Sun spectra
  • K = Mars spectra
  • M = Saturn spectra, by far the most common stars
for example B0 is most purely jupiter spectra, B9 although still jupiter is on the verge of pure venus spectra because A0 follows B9

I'm quite personally fond of this categorization, because it is far more rigid and scientific type of system, less arbitrary and subjective, that doesn't mean Ptolemy's system or others are wrong.

For example:
Ptolemy makes the following observations: "The bright stars in the front of the body of Scorpio have an effect similar to that produced by the influence of Mars, and partly to that produced by Saturn: the three in the body itself . . . are similar to Mars and moderately to Jupiter: those in the joints of the tail are like Saturn and partly like Venus: those in the sting, like Mercury and Mars."

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Danica » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:52 pm

UncleAries wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 pm
Danica
scorpio rising 14°39min

ANGLES 3°orb

MC: phecda
ASC: dheneb, gienah (cyg), sabik
DSC: almach, bellatrix

PLANETS 1°30 min orb

SUN: avior, tureis
MOON: cih,
VENUS: betelgeuse
MARS: phact
SATURN: alwaid
NEPTUNE: altair
Thank you!
So, this means that in mundo Antares & Aldebaran are not so close to my Asc-Dsc axis as it seems from looking at it ecliptically, right?
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Danica wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:52 pm
So, this means that in mundo Antares & Aldebaran are not so close to my Asc-Dsc axis as it seems from looking at it ecliptically, right?
Yes, that is correct. Only if we extended the orbs to 4° which i am reluctant to do, you get

denebola 3°24 min before the MC

aldebaran 3°33min below the DSC
antares 3° 52 min below the ASC,

as you can see, we cannot trust ecliptical positions, and star rotated parans dont work, are invalid....

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Re: Fixed stars in MUNDOSCOPE - Possible solution to fixed stars in astrology

Post by UncleAries » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:32 am

1988 Ramstein air show disaster
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1663
Event chart time 15:44

1. Event time star contacts

ANGLES 3°orb
  • ASC
    Antares (saturn spectra, mars like)
    Sabik (venus spectra - According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn and Venus)
    Tarazed (mars spectra)
  • MC
    Alioth (tail end, venus spectra but mars like in nature, destructive kind supposedly)
    Porrima (mercury spectra, According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mercury and Venus; to Simmonite, of Mercury alone; and to Alvidas, of Venus and Mars)
    Schedir (mars spectra, According to Ptolemy this constellation is of the nature of Saturn and Venus)
  • DSC
    Betelgeuse (saturn spectra - According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars and Mercury; and, to Alvidas, of Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter in good aspect)
  • IC
    Deneb Kaitos (tail end, mars spectra - According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn; and, to Alvidas, of Mars, Saturn and Mercury)
    Mimosa (jupiter spectra, Crux is said to give perseverance, but many burdens, trials and responsibilities, together with much suffering and many hardships)
MOON 1°30 min orb
Agena (jupiter spectra, According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Venus and Jupiter, but Alvidas suggests an influence similar to that of Mars conjunction Mercury.)
Atria (mars spectra)

2. CAPSOLAR star contacts
ANGLES 3°orb
  • ASC:
    El Nath (jupiter spectra, Of the nature of Mars and Mercury, Ptolemy says those at the top of the horns are like Mars)
    Mira (saturn spectra)
    Menkar (saturn spectra)

MC:
    Deneb Adige (venus spectra, The star corresponds to a combination of Mercury and Venus influence)
    Gienah (Cyg) (mars spectra)

DSC:
    Acrab (jupiter spectra, According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars and Saturn)
    Kaus Australis (venus spectra, Ptolemy's remarks :those on the bow, and at the grasp of the hand, act like Jupiter and Mars
    Zubeneschamali (jupiter-almost venus spectra, According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Jupiter and Mercury, but later writers have considered it similar to Jupiter and Mars)

IC:
    Avior (mars spectra)
MOON 1°30 min orb
Vindemiatrix (Sun spectra, According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn and Mercury)

3. CAPLUNAR star contacts
ANGLES 3°orb
  • ASC:
    Hamal (mars spectra, According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars and Saturn)
    Sheratan (venus spectra, According to Ptolemy the stars in the head of Aries possess an influence similar in its effects to that of Mars and Saturn)

MC:
    Etamin (mars spectra, According to Ptolemy the bright stars are like Saturn and Mars. In the "right eye of the Dragon", gamma Draco has a Saturn-Jupiter nature with Martian influence)

DSC:
    Algieba (mars spectra, Ptolemy makes the following observations: The three in the neck are like Saturn, and in some degree like Mercury.)

IC:
    Betelgeuse (see above, contact present in event chart and caplunar)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great showing for pv mundo star contacts.
The event was a combination of entertainment (venus-jupiter), flying aircraft collision (mercury mars saturn), fire (mars saturn).....

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

ANKAA, Alpha Phoenix

Post by UncleAries » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 am

Ankaa, Alpha Phoenix, star on the neck of the mythical Phoenix.

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Ankaa.html
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Co ... oenix.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(constellation)

Spectral class: K0, pure MARS spectra
Apparent magnitude: 2.377
Latitude: -40.38'
Sidereal longitude in the SVP Fagan-Bradley : 20°46min Aquarius in 2017
The phoenix is sometimes pictured in ancient and medieval literature and medieval art as endowed with a nimbus, which emphasizes the bird's connection with the Sun.

In China, Egypt, India, and Persia — this bird, the Phoenix, has been "an astronomical symbol of cyclic period.

With the Egyptians who knew this bird as Bennu and showed it on their coins, it was an emblem of immortality; indeed it generally has been such in pagan as well as in Christian times.

A phoenix is: "A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence or beauty; a paragon" (American Heritage Dictionary) a supremely beautiful, rare, or unique person or thing" (Encarta). A successful completion of a process.

Greek word phoinós for "red" (or "red blood") because the phoenix is associated with fire and the sun. The Greek word for purple is phoeno, the bird was said to be purple. Greek phonós is "murder".

Fires: The "fawkes" in Guy Fawkes is said to be related to "phoenix", and it is said that the naming of Fawkes arises from the phoenix's tendency to burst into flame. About 400 years ago, Guy Fawkes attempted to blow up the English Houses of Parliament with gunpowder. Every year on the anniversary of the Gunpowder Plot, children burn an effigy of him on a bonfire.

This includes the letting off fireworks. Arsonists (in the AstroDataBank program) often have a connection with this star, Ankaa.

The astrological influences of the constellation Phoenix

It is said to give a pioneering disposition, ambition and power, together with a long life and lasting fame. [Robson*, p.57.]

*[Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology, Vivian E. Robson, 1923]
References:
Constellationsofwords.com © Anne Wright 2008-
Astro-Databank, Wikipedia

So far i have the following charts in my database with ANKAA angular and/or conjunct Sun and Moon in prime vertical mundoscope:
  • ASC:
    Arnold Schwarzenegger 1deg28min
    (Austrian-American actor, producer, businessman, investor, author, philanthropist, activist, politician, and former professional bodybuilder. He is widely considered to be among the greatest bodybuilders of all time as well as bodybuilding's biggest icon. Schwarzenegger gained worldwide fame as a Hollywood action film icon.)

Michael Phelps (De Jabrun rectified 4:00 am time) 2deg14min
    (American former competitive swimmer and the most decorated Olympian of all time with a total of 28 medals. Phelps also holds the all-time records for Olympic gold medals (23), Olympic gold medals in individual events (13), and Olympic medals in individual events (16).)

To quote myself from previous posts:
    Both are known for being champion athletes, magnificent physical specimens, supernormal physical abilities and so on... and both have Ankaa on the ascendant, not on other angles or planets, giving credibility that the ascendant represents the physical body.
    Kathleen Battle 2deg 08min
    (American soprano, vastly gifted and a fiercely perfectionistic lyric coloratura. In 1985, Time Magazine, pronounced her "the best lyric coloratura soprano in the world")
  • DSC:
    Marilyn Manson 2deg 53min
    (American singer, songwriter, musician, composer, actor, painter, author and former music journalist. A shock-rocker, rising to the top of the charts on a platform of drag, nudity, arson, drugs and Satanism. The self-proclaimed "Antichrist Superstar," Manson carved out a goal for himself of becoming the most controversial entertainer of the ‘90s, whose show has at times included skinned goats heads and a fluorescent "Kill God" sign, all under the umbrella of free speech with the express intention of "exploring the limits of censorship." He is known for his controversial stage personality and image, having a reputation in the mainstream media as a controversial figure and a negative influence on young people. He has been described as "the highest profile Satanist ever" with strong anti-Christian views and social Darwinist leanings.)

Edwin Hubble 2deg 52min
    (American astronomer. He played a crucial role in establishing the fields of extragalactic astronomy and observational cosmology and is regarded as one of the most important astronomers of all time. One of the major figures in 20th century science. He made a series of discoveries that revolutionized humanity's vision of the cosmos. He was the first astronomer who provided reliable evidence that the universe is homogenous, the same in all directions as far as the telescope can see. He discovered that the universe goes beyond the Milky Way galaxy)

Katie Holmes 0deg 5min
    (American actress. Holmes was annually named by both the British and American editions of FHM magazine as one of the sexiest women in the world from 1999 onward. She was named one of People's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 2003. In 2005, TV Guide ranked Holmes No. 38 on its "50 Sexiest Stars of All Time" list.)
  • IC:
    Leonardo da Vinci 1deg 56min
    (21:40 birthtime, Italian renaissance artist, inventor, engineer, sculptor and painter, he was truly a universal genius)

John Fischer Mensan 6618 2deg 28min natal chart
    (American Mensan, an administrator with the Los Angeles City Fire Department. He was the Chairman of GLAM (Greater Los Angeles Mensa) for a couple of years and was active in local events.)

Alicia Witt 2deg 51min
    (American actress, with an I.Q. high/ Mensa level, by the age of two she was able to understand a tax form, Shakespeare and other college reading material, playing chess by the age of four. Three years later she started piano lessons and, within six months, won a state music contest. By age eight she had read hundreds of books covering the topics of science and philosophy, as well as novels and biographies. She has a photographic memory)

Paul Pogba 0deg 05min
    (French professional footballer who plays for Premier League club Manchester United and the France national team, he established himself as one of the most promising young players in the world. In 2016 he broke a then-world record transfer fee of €105 million (£89.3 million)

Arsène Wenger 1deg 42min
    (French football manager and former player. He has been the manager of Arsenal since October 1996, where he has since become the club's longest-serving manager and most successful in terms of major titles won. Football pundits give Wenger credit for his contribution to the revolutionising of football in England in the late 1990s through the introduction of changes in the training and diet of players)

Audie Murphy 1deg 47min
    (American actor and soldier who was the most decorated soldier of WW2 with 23 awards, including the Congressional Medal of Honor. Murphy received the Medal of Honor for valor demonstrated at the age of 19 for single-handedly holding off an entire company of German soldiers for an hour at the Colmar Pocket in France in January 1945, then leading a successful counterattack while wounded and out of ammunition. Murphy was credited with killing some 240 enemy soldiers in Italy and France. Murphy became a symbol of America's darling young WW II soldier-hero. He was extremely resourceful, brave and lucky during the war. He was photographed for the cover of Life Magazine on their 7/16/1945 issue as the Most Decorated Soldier)

Ricardo Ramirez 1deg 03min
    (American homicide perpetrator, "the night stalker" who created a rein of terror in Los Angeles and environs. He beat, stabbed, shot, kidnapped and raped victims from the age of 6 to 84, brutal attacks in the dead of night, attacks upon strangers with no apparent process of selection other than availability. Many of the female victims had been sexually assaulted; five had their throats cut. An admitted devil worshipper, Ramirez has jagged teeth and a handsome, dark look of pure evil)

Cindy Crawford 2deg 16min
    (American model and actress. Her years of success at modeling made her an international celebrity that has led to roles in television and film, and to work as a spokesperson. In 1995, Forbes magazine named her the highest paid model on the planet. Crawford has consistently ranked highly on lists of the world's sexiest people)

Winona Ryder 1deg 0min
    (American actress. One of the most successful and iconic actresses of the 1990s. Nominated for 2 Oscars and 3 Golden Globes, won 1)

Gary Kasparov 0deg 57min
    (Russian chess grandmaster, former world chess champion, writer, and political activist. From 1986 until his retirement in 2005, Kasparov was ranked world No. 1 for 225 out of 228 months)

Sean Penn 2deg 52min
    (American actor, filmmaker, and political activist. He has won two Academy Awards (nominated 5 times), 1 golden globe (nominated 5 times), with an unpredictable character, he is known for outbursts of temper, attacks on people and drinking and driving, which led to 33 days in jail in 1987)

Raquel Welch 2deg 2min
    (American actress and singer with a gorgeous body that graced the cover of 92 European and 16 American magazines in 1966 alone. She had only three lines in the film One Million Years B.C. (1966), yet images of her in the doe-skin bikini which she wore became best-selling posters that turned her into a celebrity sex symbol. Welch's unique persona on film made her into an icon of the 1960s and 1970s. She carved out a place in movie history portraying strong female characters and breaking the mold of the submissive sex symbol. In 1995, Welch was chosen by Empire magazine as one of the "100 Sexiest Stars in Film History". Playboy ranked Welch No. 3 on their "100 Sexiest Stars of the Twentieth Century" list. In 2011, Men's Health ranked her No. 2 in its "Hottest Women of All Time" list. She won a Golden Globe, nominated twice.)

Anne Hathaway 0deg 48min
    (American actress and singer. Won 1 Oscar, nominated twice, won 1 golden globe, nominated 3 times. L.A. Times listed her as 50 Most Beautiful Women in Film. Forbes named Hathaway one of the highest paid actresses of 2015, and since 2017 she is among the highest-grossing actresses of the 21st century)

Shania Twain 0deg 8min
    (Canadian singer and songwriter. Twain has sold over 100 million records, making her the best-selling female artist in country music history and among the best-selling music artists of all time. Her success garnered her several honorific titles including the "Queen of Country Pop". Twain has received five Grammy Awards, 27 BMI Songwriter awards, stars on Canada's Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and an induction into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame. She is the only female artist in history to have three consecutive albums certified Diamond by the RIAA. Altogether, Twain is ranked as the 10th best-selling artist of the Nielsen SoundScan era. She is also noted for her beauty.)

Hilary Swank 1deg 40min
    (American actress who by age 29 won two Oscars for Best Actress and received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2007. Won 2 golden globes, nominated 3 times. Frequently portrays women who attempt to achieve their goals in life despite the odds and obstacles that get in their way. Her characters often go through an immidate or slow transformation in either appearance or skills. Named one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in 2000, 2004 and 2005)

Charles-Eugene Delaunay 0deg 53min
    (French astronomer and mathematician whose lunar motion studies were important in advancing both the theory of planetary motion and mathematics)
  • SUN:
    Donald Bradley 0deg 34min
    (the only man in history who proved mathematically where the boundaries of the only zodiac in nature are located, astrological genius and pioneer, although never publicly recognized for obvious reasons)

Varg Vikernes 0deg 38min
    (birth time: 21:58 pm, Norwegian musician, writer, and a convicted murderer and arsonist. Inciting racial hatred.

Fireman 8132 natal chart 0deg 43min (American fireman and a published local poet. Artistic, an astronomer with an interest in astrology)

Chris Farley 0deg 45min
    (American actor and comedian who died binging on booze, cocaine and heroin at the age of 33. Farley was posthumously awarded the 2,289th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame)

Paul Keller 0deg 2min
    (American homicide, the worst serial arsonist ever captured in the U.S. He terrorized Seattle for five months by setting over a hundred fires. One of them killed three old ladies in a retirement home and others caused $22 million in damages to businesses, homes and churches)

Benjamin "Ben" Jonson 1deg 5min
    (English playwright, poet, actor, and literary critic, whose artistry exerted a lasting impact upon English poetry and stage comedy. He is generally regarded as the second most important English playwright during the reign of James I after William Shakespeare. Jonson was a towering literary figure, and his influence was enormous for he has been described as 'One of the most vigorous minds that ever added to the strength of English literature'. Jonson was a classically educated, well-read and cultured man of the English Renaissance with an appetite for controversy (personal and political, artistic and intellectual) whose cultural influence was of unparalleled breadth upon the playwrights and the poets of the Jacobean and of the Caroline era)

Linus Pauling 0deg 58min
    (American chemist, biochemist, peace activist, author, and educator. He published more than 1,200 papers and books, of which about 850 dealt with scientific topics. New Scientist called him one of the 20 greatest scientists of all time, and as of 2000, he was rated the 16th most important scientist in history. Winner of the Nobel Prize for chemistry in 1954 and later for the Peace Prize in 1962. A professor of chemistry at Stanford University, he had opinions about everything, often ahead of his time.)
  • Moon:
    Daniel Day-Lewis 0deg 20min
    (Starkman rectified it to 0.47.12 BST, arguably the world's greatest actor, won 3 Academy Awards, the only male actor in history to garner three wins in the leading category)

Mark Geragos 0deg 29min
    (5:00 AM birthtime, Armenian-American criminal defense lawyer, he is considered a "celebrity lawyer", his father says of him that he lives for the challenges and that "he thrives on having a problem to solve", Geragos claims to run three to six miles every morning and lift weights at night)

Gerard Dewan 0deg 27min natal chart
    (American firefighter, descended from a long line of firemen, killed in building collapse, age 35, World Trade Center)

Lord Byron 1deg 18min
    (British nobility, the sixth Lord Byron and one of the great romantic poets of the English language and remains widely read and influential. Extremely handsome, he had almost as much fame for his outrageous sex life as for his great works of poetry)

Andie MacDowell 0deg 7min
    (American actress and fashion model, she has modelled for Calvin Klein Inc. and has been a spokeswoman for L'Oréal since 1986. Nominated for 3 Golden Globes)

Rita Hayworth 1deg 26min
    (Birth time rectified by Isaac Starkman, American actress who was one of the most famous pin-up girls of WW II. She was a gorgeous model, sex symbol and screen glamour girl. The press coined the term "love goddess" to describe Hayworth after she had become the most glamorous screen idol of the 1940s. Hayworth received 1 Golden Globe nomination and was acknowledged as one of the top-25 greatest female stars of Classic Hollywood cinema in the American Film Institute's survey, AFI's 100 Years...100 Stars in 1999)

John Wayne Gacy 1 deg 23min
    (American serial killer and rapist. He sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered at least 33 teenaged boys and young men between 1972 and 1978)

Expected findings based on ancient and modern knowledge of the star (if there was any in both cases), ignoring all current angular and planetary interpretations by various astrologers and fixed star books except for general descriptions of the star, focusing only on the supposed mythologies, symbolisms, legends and so on... from various sources...

1. The star currently doesn't have a planetary nature description. Apparently ancient astrologers never analyzed the star's astrological influence, the only one in modern times who did was Vivian E. Robson (see point 5 below), but he offered no planetary nature.

2. Supposedly it might give unsurpassed excellence or beauty; a paragon, supremely beautiful, rare, or unique person or thing.

3. Supposedly emblem of immortality. Not in the literal sense of the word of course but in the form of supposedly "giving long life and lasting fame". To quote some dictionary descriptions of the phoenix : To rise from its ashes in the freshness of youth and live through another cycle of years, reborn idealism or hope. A person or thing that has become renewed or restored after suffering calamity or apparent annihilation. To “rise like a phoenix from the ashes” is to overcome a seemingly insurmountable setback.

4. Supposedly murderers, arsonists, pyromaniacs are linked to this star in negative manifestations. Perhaps self-immolation. Some violence, hot-bloodedness is linked to this star in some charts.
Klein (Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary ) says that phoenix is related to; "Greek phoinos 'blood-red' (because the phoenix is associated with fire and the sun, Greek word for purple is phoeno, the bird was said to be purple), phonos (for *gwhonos), 'murder', phonos (for *ghenyein), 'to strike' and cognate with Latin defendere ..." Latin defendere comes from the Indo-European root *gwhen- 'To strike, kill'. Derivatives: bane (a cause of harm, ruin, or death), baneful, gun, defend, defense, fence, fend, offend, offense. [Pokorny 2. gwhen-(e)- 491, bhen- 126. Calvert Watkins, The American Heritage Dictionary of Indo-European Roots]

5. It is said to give a pioneering disposition, ambition and power, together with a long life and lasting fame. [Robson*, p.57.] *[Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology, Vivian E. Robson, 1923].

Actual findings in prime vertical campanus mundoscope:

Last edited by UncleAries on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 10 times in total.

SteveS
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by SteveS » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 am

UncleAries wrote about Donald Bradley:
(the only man in history who proved mathematically where the boundaries of the only zodiac in nature are located, astrological genius and pioneer, although never publicly recognized for obvious reasons)
Exactly!

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 pm

UncleAries, have you taken a look at "Brady's Book of Fixed Stars" by Bernadette Brady?

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:08 pm

She uses rotated parans with angles and planets, IMO both are invalid and worthless and useless, the best that we could extract from her book is the star mythology behind it, star interpretations in any form outside prime vertical campanus mundoscope are invalid, im trying to prove that in this thread....

I would like comments, feedback of forum members, please, dont hesitate to share your feelings....

Profit
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by Profit » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:29 am

UncleAries wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:08 pm
She uses rotated parans with angles and planets, IMO both are invalid and worthless and useless, the best that we could extract from her book is the star mythology behind it, star interpretations in any form outside prime vertical campanus mundoscope are invalid, im trying to prove that in this thread....

I would like comments, feedback of forum members, please, dont hesitate to share your feelings....
Why not placidus instead of campanus.... only for construct of mundoscope... not zodiacal houses...

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:13 am

Profit wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:29 am
Why not placidus instead of campanus.... only for construct of mundoscope... not zodiacal houses...
One theoretical reason - that's even more important for fixed stars than for primary astrological factors - is that no point can be in a "Placidus mundoscope" unless it rises and sets, and many of the stars people investigate are circumpolar.

Placidus is based on a semi-arc model and would proportion how far a planet had gone in time from, say, its rising to it culmination. Solar Fire will do this on the Analogues wizard as Z-Analogue Dirun Arc.

OTOH every point in space has a location within a Campanus mundoscope for all locations on earth - except exactly at the North or South Pole (where we have no definition of the meridian: all angles are simultaneously the meridian).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Profit
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by Profit » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:13 pm

makes it realistic for calculation purposes.... thanks for your perspective....... appreciate it!

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by UncleAries » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:20 am

major Ankaa update above, new large number of specimens, written expected findings, soon to write actual findings in pv mundo, then i'm finished with ankaa for now, next star ALGOL.

UncleAries
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

ALGOL, Beta Perseus

Post by UncleAries » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Algol, Beta Perseus, multiple star, variable star, eclipsing binary.

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Algol.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algol

Spectral class:
Three-star system
Aa1 bright primary: B8V, Jupiter-almost pure Venus spectra
Aa2: K0IV, pure Mars spectra
Ab: A7m, Venus-Mercury spectra

Apparent magnitude: 2.12
Latitude: +22.25'
Sidereal longitude in the SVP Fagan-Bradley : 1°26min Taurus in 2017

TEXT...

References:
Constellationsofwords.com © Anne Wright 2008-
Astro-Databank, Wikipedia

So far i have the following charts in my database with Algol angular and/or conjunct Sun and Moon in prime vertical mundoscope:
  • ASC:
  • MC:
  • DSC:
  • IC:
  • SUN:
  • Moon:

Expected findings based on ancient and modern knowledge of the star (if there was any in both cases), ignoring all current angular and planetary interpretations by various astrologers and fixed star books except for general descriptions of the star, focusing only on the supposed mythologies, symbolisms, legends and so on... from various sources...

Actual findings in prime vertical campanus mundoscope: