Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6893
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:07 am

It's easy not to get well known.

I'm not sure what kind of answer you want. Are you asking about career, or something else?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:14 am

I'm probably going to be a chef. Maybe do some art on the side (writing, drawing, painiting) all under different aliases of course.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6893
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:35 am

OK.is there a question in there? :)

Whatever you do, you will flourish best if you do it in a Sagittarius-Leo way, e.g., a fine-dining chef in an elegant setting, or at least work in a place called The Arrow. :D
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 am

Jim, I don't do elegant or classy anything. I thought I had made that clear.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6893
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:09 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 am
Jim, I don't do elegant or classy anything. I thought I had made that clear.
Then (presuming this is still part of a question asked above) find another way to expres the fundamental Sagittarian-Leo themes. As I said, it could be a context or situation that makes Sagittarius-Leo symbols surround you. I joked about a burger join called THe Arrow, but it could be a sausage and sauerkrait place called the Golden Lion, or a barbecue place called the Cock Pit (playing off Sagittarius' aviation themes), etc.

Whatever. Your soul will end up speaking to you, These are symbols on which your psyche fundamentally rests. People who act in accord with their deepet archetypal nature wil thrive and succeed. Those who work at cross purposes to it end up sabotaging themselves and tripping themselves up. Life tends to be the corrective.

I notice you used the word chef instead of cook. That already implies a certain relationship to rank and style.

If I've misunderstood your question, please restate.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:17 am

You didn't misinterpret. Cook, chef, food mom , who cares what it's called. I don't fly well I get motion sick (in all vehicles) and i don't like heights. I grew up poor i don't do the formal fuckery.

User avatar
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 am
Noted. These people are of large political influence and social influence what else do Saggitarius and Leo do? What happens if I don't care to be well known or climb much of any ladder...
These are examples you know of or can find out about. You don't know my father, and can't find out much about him, so I'm not going to use him as an example. That would be pretty useless.

So if you were working with food, if you saw the temperature food was being held at was wrong, you would try to fix it or get management to fix it. And if they wouldn't, you'd get upset and tell people off over it, perhaps announcing to the patrons the food isn't safe to eat. Sound like you? And wouldn't your reaction be the same if you were working as a chef at the Waldorf, or as a line cook at Burger King?
As you get older and get some of the corners knocked off, you'll learn not to be such a pissant, but you'll always try to set the standards everybody, including you, is "supposed" to live up to.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am

Sometimes mistakes happen if the food isn't cooked right I apologize to the costumer and fix it. No yelling, no screaming or telling people off. I have a job, I do it, nothing more to it.

User avatar
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:16 am

Didn't read what I wrote.
Nevermind.

User avatar
Danica
Irish
Irish
Posts: 2231
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Danica » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 am

Scarlet, have you tried yourself as a stand-up performer?
Just an idea that popped into my head, based on the combo of your Luminaries and angular planets.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:16 am
Didn't read what I wrote.
Nevermind.
I did. I chose to ignore it to spite you. You call me a pissant I'm living up to the term.
Danica wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 am
Scarlet, have you tried yourself as a stand-up performer?
Just an idea that popped into my head, based on the combo of your Luminaries and angular planets.
No, stage life isnt really my thing.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am
ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 am
Noted. These people are of large political influence and social influence what else do Saggitarius and Leo do? What happens if I don't care to be well known or climb much of any ladder...
These are examples you know of or can find out about. You don't know my father, and can't find out much about him, so I'm not going to use him as an example. That would be pretty useless.

So if you were working with food, if you saw the temperature food was being held at was wrong, you would try to fix it or get management to fix it. And if they wouldn't, you'd get upset and tell people off over it, perhaps announcing to the patrons the food isn't safe to eat. Sound like you? And wouldn't your reaction be the same if you were working as a chef at the Waldorf, or as a line cook at Burger King?
As you get older and get some of the corners knocked off, you'll learn not to be such a pissant, but you'll always try to set the standards everybody, including you, is "supposed" to live up to.
I'll always be rough around the edges it's a very natural thing, I tried to be more preppy and formal and it failed. I don't know everything but I know that I sound cocky and stuck up, it's not because I think I'm better (we are all equal) it's because I was independent at a young age and I had to get things done. I don't think im that smart, in fact I know nothing in the grand scheme of things, except I know how to learn, how to listen, and how to survive. I don't set the standards, in fact im relying on you to do so. Just like it is you who corrects me, sets up the format, asks for certain content, and that unnerves me. I apologize sincerely but when I do this blindly I get hurt and screwed over. Everything I do is geared to survival including making myself better, because if I can't improve the only other option is unimprovement which leads to the down fall of my existence. If im not (in mortal existence) here i can't be here to fight for the things I love, making me more helpless and useless than I already am.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6893
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:25 pm

ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:16 pm
Everything I do is geared to survival including making myself better, because if I can't improve the only other option is unimprovement which leads to the down fall of my existence.
Wow, That's awfully Sagittarian of you.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:08 pm

I absolutely believe you when you say
Everything I do is geared to survival including making myself better, because if I can't improve the only other option is unimprovement which leads to the down fall of my existence.
That's such a Sagittarian thing to say. (I know you don't want to hear that, but keep reading.)

I'm suggesting as you get older, you'll learn how to defend yourself without alienating people who aren't attacking you.

Leo, where your Moon and my Sun reside, is not all rainbows and unicorns and happy happy. It's seldom a good idea to annoy, or to corner a lion. There was a woman stayed after closing at the zoo here, got back behind the big cat area and stuck a hand through the fencing. She didn't get all of it back.

Sagittarius is not a horse. It's a centaur, which is not a nice creature. (Don't invite one to a wedding. Talk about not knowing how to behave in polite society!) But think about approaching a zebra. They'll bite you coming and kick hard enough to break your legs going.

It's not we disagree with what you say is the way you are. It's that we think you don't know what Sagittarius or Leo are.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6893
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:53 pm

A digression... revisiting your birth time for a moment.

You recently said your father said you were born at 7:00 am approximately, instead of about half an hour later. It sounded like he wasn't sure of the fine points. It would be really useful to all of us (you especially) if you can find a firm record of when your birth occurred. (The hospital may have a careful record.) '

I mention this, because if - big if! - if you were born at 6:48 or earlier, I can explain very very easily:
  • Why you like to identify with, and portray yourself as, Scorpio.
  • Why you feel significantly less Jupiter-like than your chart says you are.
  • The psychological issues you have described, the psychic characteristics, and several misc. character traits you have described (more or less all of them not readily accounted for thus far).
Now, I don't want to just say, "OK, let's all agree you were born 6:48 or so." That would be dishonest (sweeping uncertainties under the rug because it's comfortable or convenient) and wouldn't leave you with anything concrete. One of my pet peeves is astrologers who just shift a birth time because they like a different chart better (because it fits their pet theories better).

But if you could find a way to track down for sure your birth time, preferably from formal records or an eye witness, there are some interesting possibilities.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:13 pm

I was born at a hospital 30 min away from where I am now I never go there it was just the best hospital in the area at the time. My mom had me at 18 with my 18 year old dad. She got up during labor so many times it took 12 hours. I don't trust either of them because I don't think they have the answers and because they aren't exactly trust worthy. I can see if I can find online records but I doubt it. No I agree with you on not assuming the time which I've been doing this whole time, however the diagnosed mental issues can't be ignored.

(GAD, plus I could be diagnosed with a phobic disorder and panic attack disorder on top of a very likely mood disorder possibly bipolar bc it runs in my family and I show signs for it. On top of having to use shields to protect myself at a young age (like overly suspiciousto the point where I didn't make friends) reflect personality issues which I hope I didn't actually develope.)

User avatar
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Hospitals keep records. The people who know how to get the records (especially the nursing notes) out of the archives often don't want to do it, but they're your records, so they can't refuse you. Another option, ask your doctor (get a doctor first if you don't have one) to get the records from the hospital. Another option, if the doctor who delivered you is still alive, doctors keep records.
Also check with your grandparents if you have any. One more option, did anybody start a baby book for you? Usually formula companies or diaper companies would give them away, so nobody had to buy anything. If they never did anything else, usually a parent or grandparent would fill out the birth information.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Official records found 7:30 but they didn't stop the time right away. My dad says it was 7:15 because they didn't call time right away. These people didn't seem to care much, it was definitely before day light However.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:35 pm

How should I go about linking the unaccounted traits to my chart now?

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6893
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Well... so much for my "no later than 6:48" theory. - What time would you like us to settle on as your birth time?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:52 pm

It's ok Jim, 7:15 works. I found out that this is a family sign Jim, my dad's mom and dad, my dad's sister, and her only daughter, and I are all Saggitarius. The rest of my family gets it and agrees with it more than I do im finding out. I feel almost as this is a birth rite a torch being handed down and the stars and my family and i have obligated to be this sign, and I don't Want to.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:00 pm

I had been asked my personality traits from another member if this site, with the help of a close friend thus list was compiled.

Impatient, moody, brutally honest, cares too much or not at all, violent and sexual, don't know where to draw lines, ambitious/ruthless, I either over do things or i don't them at all. I have to make a constant effort to not make people uncomfortable. Charming and possesive. Over protective. Jealous. Weird and odd espicaly in out bursts. Extansenstial and spontaneous. Passionate or apathic toward everything, no middle ground.

Seems that the nature i put off is actually the way I am at least in person. These traits don't align with my Sun, but rather mostly Pluto. Seems like all or nothing is a common theme I display. Note that the sign Pluto is in (or the nature of Mars) in addition is present in this list. As is the nature of Pluto associated sign Aries.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6893
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Got it LOL

Now that we know my theory was wrong, I'll tell you what it was: If you were born no later than 6:49, you'd have... Scorpio on Ascendant. Now, Ascendant isn't the "this is my character" Tropicalists make it out to b e. It's really so superficial (meaning: surface) that I don't even pay attention to it - my eyes just sort of see right through that layer of a person. But the specific thing it shows is that outer veneer of presentation that people often see most about you, that tends to be your "act" or mode of presenting yourself, and the world tends to pick up as your signature.

That's pretty much what you have said about your Scorpio reputation among others!

Furthermore, it would put Mercury exactly on Ascendant - which describes your Character quite well - and, though Sun is still foreground, it moves Jupiter out of the foreground. You still keep the Sagittarius Sun, but you wouldn't be "Sagittarius who is also a doubled-u super-Jupiter.

Finally, if it were 6:48 or just a few minutes earlier, you'd have a hidden (called "PVP") Mercury-Neptune aspect that would describe much of your self-described behavior psychically and psychologically.

That was the barrage of things I saw earlier and got a little excited about, since it was only 12 minutes earlier than your dad's "not too sure how exact this is" "about 7 AM."

But it turns out this is not possible with your newer information, so I'll just take it as a reminder that it's really a bad idea to guess about birth data.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:16 pm

I think the A.C. is a crock of crap no going to lie. The A.C. ruler thing is also phooy. I do think the first and last degrees of a sign could be elevated. Mercury angular does describe me very well. I take note on something intresting there are jotyish techniques one of which focuses on your soul planet (the highest planet to the degree in your chart) and they use this over the ascendant and A.C. ruler (symbolicly) my soul planet by this is Mercury and I believe it to hold some truth in my personality. Here is some advice to this soul planet.

"Watch your speech and what you say, be truthful. Remember that not everything is a debate nor a verbal competition. Avoid mind games. Don't dominate conversations. Since Mercury is very mutable, and adapts to the environment that it is in, it is essential to be careful of the company you keep and the environments that you are in."

And the sign, is symbolicly just as important as the A.C. sign (is arguably more as this technique is used to see the chart from the point of the soul)

"Scorpio swamsha is a very fascinating one. They can be very extreme individuals, with whatever they do in life. Scorpio is a fixed rasi after all, so it can be very devoted and fixed on what it focuses on as being worthwhile. Scorpio swamsha is a person who is working on their vulnerabilities essentially. They are without a doubt going to face more emotional issues that bring up their vulnerable places because they are meant to battle through those issues. They often have difficult issues come up in the early family life, or a separation from the mother of some sort is also common. Or the Mother of the native may be there but less comforting than the average mother, etc. They have to learn to fight so much harder for everything that they get than the average individual, and this can lead to both positive and negative extremes."

I must find some truth within this because my highest degree planet is in Scorpio both tropical and sidreal, so this technique (used by a form of astrology that has survived thousands of years a feat in and of itself).

I'm not saying that this method works but it does describe me better than any other signs (taking away the word Scorpio and replacing it with any other sign would make me have some inclination towards it). It actually depicts my life.

Jim, if I'm going to be honest I actually think I use my Saggitarius and Leo natures as fronts (in the back of my mind although I'm smiling on the outside I always keep in mind that animals only bare their teeth in battle). Alone I will sneak out of my house at night and burn things, I like long candle lit baths because water is therapeutic to me. I sleep nude when its warm because clothes are restrictive. I feel like I can hang up my social front take off my skin and feel a little less on edge. I can also say that I have to make a constant effort to no make people feel uncomfortable and creeped out, it's not what I want to put off exactly but it's not exactly false either.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6893
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Sorry I brought it up.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest