Veronica

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Re: Veronica

Post by Veronica » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Ill give you "life and character transformation journey"........

Ima go sprinkle some glitter and play with my sticker book

I do love Christmas
That remark made me laugh

Thanks for clarifying.

As for not worth watching the sextile transits .........
the past few days it was more like I felt something deeper was pulling at my heart, obviously triggered by Senecas sudden passing. I thought in my mind how she lay with me each day when I was in so much pain and could barely move. She was right there always. She made that pain seem less. All the pains. Ever since she was born.

I never had thought about how my mars and venus were both being aspected by Neptune.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:58 pm

Veronica wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:06 pm
As for not worth watching the sextile transits .........
the past few days it was more like I felt something deeper was pulling at my heart
Transiting Neptune square natal Mars stirs emotion, but I'd usually not describe it in the words you picked.

You're also near transiting Saturn conjunct your Venus, but we'd only expect that (at over 1° orb) if it were angular on something. (I imagine it is, since it's very appropriate to the grief experience.)

So, taking your "past few days" as the key, let's look at your September 5 Sidereal Lunar Return. Talk about heart strings! Just start with this (and there are other things nearby):

20°25' Sco Jupiter
20°28' Aqu SLR MC
22°26' Aqu Neptune
23°32' Leo Venus
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:17 pm

I must not be looking at the right chart because I dont see MC at Aquarius.
In the chart I have its in Aries?

I wonder how many heart strings we have.

I truelly dont feel like I have many left.
Thats about all I can muster to say.

Not feeling to cool with Venus lately.

Victor
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by Victor » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Sun at the midheaven might be very independent, or idealistic
(probably)
You might be generous or intelligent (Sun)
Sun mc seems to be a glorious nature.
Very intelligent and/or strong in writing.
Aquarius is nice too, Aquarius probably means original thought and a wise character. :)

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:50 pm

Veronica wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:17 pm
I must not be looking at the right chart because I don't see MC at Aquarius.
In the chart I have its in Aries?
My apologies. You're right. (Solar Fire apparently set up your SLR for Los Angeles when I wasn't looking.)

Yeah, exactly right. It's a pretty boring chart, except the one thing that is a little strong is Uranus, which is never boring. And your natal Mercury (just a bit). So I would expect curiosity and learning something surprising, which isn't what you described.

Or, if you want something experimental an curious, your natal Sedna is 6°59' on the Midheaven. Read up on this Alaskan goddess and see if her primary tales resonate.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 pm

Coming home to my pup so sick was surprising.

I had a million things going on in my mind as to why she was sick and curious as to what was wrong ....

I read about Sedna.....
I do feel tossed away and drowing and like Im holding on for dear life.

It feels like everything that was important and worthwhile in my life is gone or will be gone shortly and I am at the threshold of a new chapter of a book that doesnt have a plot or story to tell.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Victor wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 pm
Sun at the midheaven might be very independent, or idealistic
(probably)
You might be generous or intelligent (Sun)
Sun mc seems to be a glorious nature.
Very intelligent and/or strong in writing.
Aquarius is nice too, Aquarius probably means original thought and a wise character. :)
Thank you for your feedback Victor.
Very independent
Extremely idealistic
Generous to my own detriment
Some sort of intelligence about some things...pretty naive and daft about much more
I have a glorious switch that seems to be broken right now.
Some could argue I am a strong writer, with poor proof reading habits
People say I am nice.....but I dont really like that word because it implies having to put on an air over real feelings.....but it is true bc I have a lot of thoughts that pop up when Im stuck in traffic that are not very nice.
I dont think Im very original but I am a character for sure....and I have wised up a bit about certain things in life that I have had trouble with.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:58 am

Tomorrow I have a new Demi lunar return.....

In this one I notice that the transiting Dec angle is about 2 degrees away from conjunct my natal Jupiter (and more widely my natal moon and Neptune).

I am looking forward and upward to better things in my life and keeping an open mind and heart about the events and expierences that are coming towards me.

I dont recall ever seeing in my charts my natal Jupiter this close to the transiting angle.
My natal Jupiter is angular itself.
Does this imply that for this time frame that Jupiter is finding an easier expression of its qualities into my life?

The rest of the return seems to speak of a nice softer quality to the PITA saturn has been bringing to my venus and midpoint because I see transiting Venus aspecting my natal venus.

Btw
It has really been a profound experience for me to see how my life has unfolded since my Saturn return/giving birth/being a mom......and how here at the end of my childrens "neediness" I had Pluto as well as Retrograde Saturn....as well as menopause....all coming togetherike a huge Mozart Symphony of cosmic tides.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:23 am

Here is the angularity of everything in the Demi-Lunar, calculated mundanely for you. Moon is the closest, Neptune and natal Jupiter next, and, yes, you have TWO Jupiters.

r Mars on Dsc -7°02'
t Jupiter on Dsc -6°36'
t Moon on Asc -0°06'
----------------------------
r Jupiter on Dsc +0°29"
r Neptune on Dsc +0°55'

t Moon on Dsc +8°06'
r Saturn on Asc +9°36'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:07 am

Thank you for checking....

You had said previously for this months lunar that you expected curiosity and learning something new and while I dont feel that I was the curious one or learning....I was that day back at work in the Middle School guiding the brand new 5th graders through the ropes of the educational system and very much immersed with very curious little people eager to learn about everything.

I think these next two weeks are going to be just swell. I am feeling and thinking much clearer in the past few days and while I am struggling with somethings like being a single parent of teens and all those demands I feel that I am able to see the clearer skies ahead and have great hope for my future.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 am

:)

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:15 pm

SteveS wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 am
I have very good news.
I got my first paycheck since June and I got a very nice wage increase from the hard work of my Union reps.

Steve
Your little smiley face cheered me up thank you. Been feeling progressively better all day....literally hour by hour in a very powerful badass way.....almost feel like a teenager again which is my normal.
In fact I was so intrigued by this this huge shift in my emotional core that I felt certain something else...not this demilunar jupiter/jupiter angleness.
And then I thought of your smiley face Steve.
And then I looked at my solar acrs

Curious to know when my solar arch Uranus is exactly conjunct my moon/ neptune? When I looked just now it appears to me that Uranus is at 7' 11' Scorpio.
Also curious when my solar arc Venus is exactly conjunct my Midhaven as it appears to me to be at 9 degrees Aquarius now?

That might have a lot to do with me shaking away the yucky crude and feeling like a old (young at heart) self.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:59 pm

Veronica wrote:
I have very good news.
I got my first paycheck since June and I got a very nice wage increase from the hard work of my Union reps.

Veronica wrote:
Been feeling progressively better all day....literally hour by hour in a very powerful badass way.....almost feel like a teenager again which is my normal.
I have always admired your bounce-back posts because you seem to have a natural gifted way bouncing back from adversity in your life. I think it has a-lot to do with that magical inner child in your soul which appears to always come to your rescue. Never let life defeat that natural teenage/child within your soul, it is your natural saving grace you were born with.

Veronica wrote:
Curious to know when my solar arch Uranus is exactly conjunct my moon/ neptune? When I looked just now it appears to me that Uranus is at 7' 11' Scorpio. Also curious when my solar arc Venus is exactly conjunct my Midhaven as it appears to me to be at 9 degrees Aquarius now?
Exactly! Great benefic observation for your future time in your life, both of these important solar arc hits will be partile for many more months. Your solar arc Uranus exactly cnj your Natal Moon Ap 10 2020, and your solar arc Venus exactly cnj your Natal MC June 8 2020.

Veronica wrote:
That might have a lot to do with me shaking away the yucky crude and feeling like a old (young at heart) self.
Indeed girl. :)

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 pm

:D

I do bounce.
Had a real trampoline for a while.
Loved it.

One of the people I admire for running for president wrote a book calked A Course in Miracles and while I didnt read it something she espoused was the simple phrase remember who you are. When life hits me....I forget...and get knocked down....but once my head/heart stops throbbing that phrase pops into my mind and its like a time machine that brings me back to who I am and what gifts I have in this life and how good life is.

I seem to see in my solar arch chart that my natal Mercury is opposite my SA Asc...which means its conjunct my SA Dec.
My natal Dec is my most direct midpoint...venus and mars. I am curious does that mean that my natal mercury is now conjunct my SA midpoint? Do midpoints progress like that? It feels to me that they would.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:43 pm

Solar Arcs... you don't need to go that far to find what changed.
Transiting Jupiter has just come into partile sextile of your natal Mercury - 54'. Juptiter is moving at the rate of 6'44" a day, so the next 17 days should be pretty good. T Jupiter is also conjunct N Mars (33') so don't spend all that money in one place! If you can, try to hang onto it for the next 6 days.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:32 am

Veronica wrote:
... something she espoused was the simple phrase remember who you are. 
Indeed! One of the great things about astrology it helps us to understand better who we are with our astrological natal structures relative to our immediate environments, (know thyself). I think this helps us bounce back from negative encounters with other people. It helps us realize that ourselves are our closest companion which must experience the structures of our Natal Charts and its chart's extension through time.

Veronica wrote:
I seem to see in my solar arch chart that my natal Mercury is opposite my SA Asc...which means its conjunct my SA Dec.
Exactly Veronica! A most important observation for your life experiences now, the orb is 1,03 which means your natal Mercury is still partile cnj your Solar Arc Dsc. This probably would have a-lot to do with either your attitude toward others or other close relationships attitudes toward you.

Veronica wrote:
My natal Dec is my most direct midpoint...venus and mars.
Exactly, the eclipto orb 0,59, but never forget your angular Natal Pluto is potently wired into your Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars =Asc-Dsc by being partile 90.

Veronica wrote and asked:
I am curious does that mean that my natal mercury is now conjunct my SA midpoint?
Yes, your natal Mercury is now partile cnj your Solar Arc Asc/Dsc axis. What this means is the cosmic structure of your Natal Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars with Natal Pluto 90 this Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars = Natal Asc-Dsc axis partile 90 Natal Pluto will always go with whatever your Solar Arc Asc-Dsc axis is toughing partile to your Natal Factors—so yes indeed—you would now be experiencing in your life as a main life development a potent combination of Mercury-Venus- Pluto-Asc-Dsc. Veronica, do you feel like this important life development in your life involving your Solar Arc Asc/Dsc is timing certain Mercury-Venus-Pluto crises with your daughter??? Also, it is important to realize with your Natal Mercury now partile cnj your Solar Arc Asc-Dsc axis it will bring some type of learning (Mercury) influence into your life. It appears to me you are beginning to see (learn) more about the importance of Solar Arc Directions timing important time frames in your life?