Martin88's chart

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Martin88's chart

Post by Arena » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:48 am

Have you explored your chart in terms of solar arcs?
What you should be seeing now in your life is increased vitality and possibly attention, being in the limelight somehow... the d. Sun is moving into your n. ASC now if the chart is right. Your d. DSC should be on n. Mars which can indicate a period of quarrels, sex and action. Your d. Venus is on your n. Mer.

What happened when d. Pluto moved to your n. Moon and IC - did you part with loved ones/experience divorce or death or relocation? At the same time, or around 20 your d. Jup comes to n. Venus denoting a love experience.

What happened when you were about 8-10 when the ASC/DSC moved to the nodes and d. Sun squared Pluto? During a similar period your d. Ur-Sat conj is on n. Nep.

When are you most likely to relocate?
I think the t. Jupiter might be a trigger when it comes to your Uranus. Another trigger may be when your d. Moon is conjunct n. Uranus which is now and your d. Uranus opposes your n. Sun which is in a couple of years from now.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:55 am

martin88 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:13 am
Yes, they said 9:15 local time.
Though it won't make a LOT of difference, I note that this is 2 minutes different from the 9:13 you gave us originally.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Arena, I was very happy at age 9-10 but yeah my aunt died when I was 8. I was generally very happy/confident in the 90s all the way until the summer of 2001 around my 13th birthday when I suppose my autoimmune disorder first appeared affecting my thinking. I’ve been mostly depressed/anxious ever since. I had some remission in 2003 at age 14.5/15 and a big one in 2013/14 at age 25. At 26 it all hit the fan again and been in constant depression since then.

Jim, yes my mother was unsure about my birth hours, excuse me.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 pm

It doesn't make a lot of difference. Jupiter is still within 1° of MC for Sofia.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:35 am

Weird I can never find a good job here, it’s all call centers or administrative stuff I hate.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:42 am

martin88, is it possible that the birth time is entirely wrong? That it is not even anywhere near 9.15?
I get the feeling that you've not actually seen your hospital records/birth certificate?

What you've had to say in this thread sure does not sound like you've got Jup-Moon as such tightly angular planets. That is a success aspect.

Check out your solar arcs - they should tell a story.
Solar arc Pluto to an angle like IC should not go unnoticed, age 21 with this chart and IF your solar arc DSC would have just passed by n. Mars that would not have gone unnoticed either...

Are both of your parents alive and together or divorced?
Did you ever relocate your residence in your life?

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:16 am

No, they’re still together. As for the jobs, a large part of Eastern Europe relies on call centers and boring administrative outsourcing jobs. All else is left is IT. No possibilities for marketing, design and the creative/performing arts. I have a Neptune to Mars aspect - autoimmune disease related to sexuality. Only cure is abstinence.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm

You're not answering my questions.

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:01 am

I relocated several times. To the Netherlands (it was terrible, now I know it’s my Pluto line), Vienna (I was moody and too nostalgic about my home city so I didn’t like Moon line energy).

Btw, I have Chiron in the 10th house so it's no wonder why my social standing and career success is hard to come by. I even let a girl copy my work at school once and she had a higher mark, this is typical 10th house Chiron. It's like I've been stuck in a string of service (administrative) jobs with little appreciation whatsoever.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:17 am

What house system you're using? The first few I checked all have it in the 11th, though I'm sure there are some systems that let it flip back to the 10th. (It's just a little more than 30° past MC in longitude.)

It's extremely unusual that someone with Jupiter as close to MC as you, also aspecting Moon and Sun, also without strong afflictions would have social standing and career success denied.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Jim, I used Astro.com I think. But you’re right, I now used AstroTheme and it’s in 11th. Then I don’t know what is the issue perhaps the last psychic is right? She told me I must do a creative job to unblock my luck and follow my karmic path (with Venus in the 10th and true node in Pisces maybe she’s on to something). Maybe it’s just the stereotypically Virgo jobs I continue taking set me back into my karma. I also think I benefit from less computer use/screen time. It’s like computers and tech steal away my energy.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:40 am

martin88, I think the real problem here is that we do not have the correct time for your birth.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:20 am

FWIW, I've had a different theory lately (though, of course, I'm speculating). I'm going on how Martin described himself and details of his relationships to the different locations he's lived or visited - most of this information he has edited out of the thread by now, so I'm going from memory and might be remembering wrong.

What I've been toying with is that IIRC he has most disliked places where the local culture had people trying to connect to him and 'not leave him alone.' It could be that he is getting exactly what that angular Jupiter or well-aspected natal Moon would normally give, but it's not what he wants or feels comfortable with. It would be nice to get those details back in the thread about how he related to each location.

With the data compilations I've been doing on fixed stars - which I consider speculative or exploratory, not something we know to be true or working - I notice that he was born (presuming his birth time is correct, since his mother's independent memory is within 2 minutes of the subsequently discovered recorded time) - he was born at the rising of Alphard, the Alpha star in the constellation Hydra. If there is anything to these stars, this stirs three very interesting points: (1) Alphard is called "the solitary one," and I think this is descriptive of Martin's character in ways that the rest of the chart wouldn't suggest. (2) My tradition, Alphard is related to toxins and poisons, which ties into the strong impact his auto-immune disease has had on him for years. (3) By mythology, Hydra would seem to infer to strong impact from toxic elements pushing up from subconsciousness.

It's just a thought... just a theory... but I've been considering that the relocations have all been accurately describing the locales but that Martin doesn't personally like those results.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:29 am

Jupiter and Moon square Ascendant on gentle curves through Germany and pother places. For example, Moon square Ascendant exactly passes through Rome (exactly!),
Jim, just to report this - apparently Astro.com lists those Jupiter and Moon lines as negatives and in my experience they really are not good at all. I lived in Prague for a few months and didn’t like the atmosphere and energy of the place and the people felt cold. I visited recently and it was the same while Bratislava felt more down to earth if too emotional. It’s a mystery why in Bratislava I attracted females more than in Sofia and Prague. Anyway, I will visit Veliko Turnovo or Ruse to see how they feel (amazing looking cities btw). I also plan on visiting Eastern Poland like Rzeszow to feel it. No longer interested in Western Europe. :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:06 am

They probably consider all squares a bad.That's a Tropical theory that just doesn't hold up as a genealization. But I do understand and accept that these have been difficult places for you.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:54 am

I've come to terms with the fact I have better lines outside Europe proper. Actually some exotic islands have wonderful lines or crossings for me in Europe - Madeira, Canary island and the British Channel Islands like Jersey (it's better than Bavaria for me without any bad influences, Chiron line is good according to astro.com)

Elsewhere good lines are in exotic or faraway places like Morocco/West Sahara/Mauritania, New Caledonia, Winnipeg/Minneapolis/St Louis/New Orleans, Melbourne in Australia, and a Venus line in Yemen/Armenia/Georgia/Volgograd.

I'm more than ever open for a vacation to Jersey UK, and all those other islands. And Morrocan Western Sahara where my Sun line is. Living there is not that easy though.
Last edited by martin88 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:14 am

Jupiter is about having enough money, success in the eyes of your bosses, meaningful religion, that sort of thing. It's not about people liking you or romance or any of that. If you want warm relationships, look at your Venus line.

Remember you stay who you are, no matter where you go.

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:36 am

Thanks!

Since I've posted I've already changed about 2 or 3 office jobs, lol. 9 to 5 feels like prison. I take it as a sign I have to try something in the arts (Pisces true node), but not desk-based like graphic design.
Last edited by martin88 on Fri May 22, 2020 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:18 am

Yeah. Lord of the Ascendant. 11th house vs 12th house Sun.
Sorry, but that's not a kind of astrology we value here, and we're not really interested in pitting what we do against whatever that is. It's NOT Sidereal astrology. Some kind of mish-mash with horary.

I'm sure that person is giving you his best ideas base on whatever it is he's calling astrology.
We have given you ours repeatedly. Nobody can give you a guarantee.

If you think you will find success in Russia, go for it.

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:06 am

Well, with regards to this post on the other forum, I think I've found which factor is the cause of the constant ego battles and power struggles between me and people: Pluto square Sun in my chart. It explains the lack of success, hiding my true desires and social anxiety about publicity & art, and attracting manipulative, vicious and (passive) agressive people. Hence why I don't think I'm fit for the typical office environment -- some the most power-hungry and ego-driven people tend to congregate at corporate jobs in my experience. I barely ever get congratulated but often criticized at work depsite doing quite good. If I couldn't find anything but entry level positions since 2013 it means jumping on the corporate ladder was not meant for me. With a Pisces true node I think I must follow my passions for once - the performing arts like dancing and avoid Virgo-ean desk jobs.

I mean you know a job sucks when a manager is doing passive agressive comments from your first day. At my last job so far at least 4 (!) team leads or managers have done that and I'm just 7 months in. Yes, most of them have since left but that's of little help when you're not allowed to grow at your career and besides there's always going to be a new team leader or manager to act negative to me. The only office/desk jobs I liked had like just 3-4 people so the chance of running into passive team leads or coworkers was lower. With this aspect I'll always attract such people, but at least I'd rather do at a job I would actually like or tolerate like in the performing arts. As for day jobs from now on I'll only work 100% remotely as I want to avoid office drama.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri May 22, 2020 8:09 am

martin88 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:06 am
Well, with regards to this post on the other forum, I think I've found which factor is the cause of the constant ego battles and power struggles between me and people: Pluto square Sun in my chart. It explains the lack of success, hiding my true desires and social anxiety about publicity & art, and attracting manipulative, vicious and (passive) agressive people. Hence why I don't think I'm fit for the typical office environment -- some the most power-hungry and ego-driven people tend to congregate at corporate jobs in my experience.
That's a pretty wide square: Sun at 6°59' Cancer and Pluto at 15°11' Libra are 8°12' from exact square. At an extreme, I might go as far as 7°30' on a square, but no further; and they usually operate at much closer orbs. Considering that you have eight major aspects within 6°, Sun-Pluto, at the very least, would be a very weak feature of your character.

I do mostly agree with your interpretation of Sun-Pluto. The main characteristics of people with strong Sun-Pluto aspects is that they act as a “law unto themselves” and consider themselves “the exception to the rules,” being more comfortable as an outsider. Tending to prefer being alone, they especially dislike other people's arbitrary expectations. I dislike the Tropical astrology tendency to think of "power" issues with Pluto and, while Moon-Pluto does tend to attract abuse and manipulation (Moon being receptive), Sun-Pluto isn't really known for that. It can, however, end up in conflicts (either with peers or bosses) because of just wanting to be left alone.

I looked to see if I could get a Sun-Pluto aspect in your chart in a different framework, such as a mundane aspect measured along a different measuring circle (the prime vertical). It just isn't there. But when I look for indications of "constant ego battles and power struggles," I do see contentious, struggling aspects, especially involving Mars. For example, Mars is closely trine your Sun, which can be restless, moody, impatient, stubborn, etc. Your Mars is in Pisces and square Neptune, which matches several of these traits. And, of course, your angular Moon is in Scorpio, intensifying Mars-like traits.

You might like my standard interpretation of Mars in Pisces. (This, of course, works out a little differently for each person.) "Sensitive, imaginative, fervent; weaves vivid drama, vibrant fantasy. Brooding, moody, surging into temptation, pursing depths and heights. Creative reality-weaving... Expect reality to match their wants (impatient with frustrated gratification). Passive-aggressive, manipulative. Looks at things most people leave hidden (death, abnormal sexuality, occultism, mysteries of life & the psyche)".
With a Pisces true node...
This phrase tells me you still aren't embracing the Sidereal view of your chart, since your North Node is in Tropical Pisces but Sidereal Aquarius.

I wouldn't attribute significant character patterns to a sign placement that lasts 19 months - every single person born in a year and a half period around your birthday has North Node in the same sign.
I mean you know a job sucks when a manager is doing passive agressive comments from your first day.
I'd certainly know that the manager sucked (and yes, that makes the job very uncomfortable). Is this the same manager that hired you for the job? What changed between your accepting the job and starting the job? If this happened to me more than once, I'd start examining what about my behavior / actions caused them to view me this way.
As for day jobs from now on I'll only work 100% remotely as I want to avoid office drama.
Working remotely is probably a really great thing right now - given the global pandemic - and will become a more available option going forward, so you might do really well at this.

"Office drama" is a great description of how Mars in Pisces square Neptune can work. You might also be at risk of making me more interested in house placements since almost everything you described above fits Mars on the 8th cusp closely aspecting Sun on the 12th cusp.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com