Veronica

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Veronica

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:16 am

Im looking at my progressed chart right now and noting Neptunes retrograde influence on my life.

I would really like to go to rehab and learn better coping skills and have some space and time to detox and stop poisoning myself and everything around me. I feel like the opposite of King Midas, Medusa and that feels terrible.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:20 am

Suggestion: Al-Anon meetings.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:00 am

Also, rewatch Rebel Without Cause. James Dean was a Capricorn-Libra, and his character surely was having Uranus transits to natal Mars.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:24 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:20 am
Suggestion: Al-Anon meetings.
they are only on line in my area, I keep checking.
I cant do zoom meetings on my phone I tried.
I read the books and mottos.

I've come to believe though, especially as I read more zoology, that I have every right to go full blown AA meetings. Can you believe I have actually been denied to be present at some meetings because I didnt drink enough?
But my life is unmanageable. I try to not smoke or have caffeine or glucose, but I just cant distract myself away from them anymore.
honestly I dont think it's just me, it feels like a huge part of our culture has been fueled by fermentation, instead of respiration and it has brought destructive build ups and a lack of vitality.

but thank you for the suggestion, I do love going to meetings sometimes depending......

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:36 pm

"Fueled by fermentation" is quite an interesting phrase and pretty close to the truth. The last few thousands of years of cultural advancement and human progress has been inseparably tied to the history of wine. (One mind-blowing example of the scope of this impact: The printing press was a minor adaptation from a wine-press!)

I see wine as the life-blood of all human progress. In the sense that progress comes from evolution, we can't miss that wine is responsible for more human reproduction than perhaps any other contributor outside of human biology. It has propelled science, gently inebriated enlightenment and inspiration, been at the foundation of art and awakening vision. Also, in most parts of the world it is consumed both routinely and without the destructive expressions that you've run into.

Yes, I think the whole unfolding of our species and its culture has been fueled by fermentation.

On the other hand, some people can't handle it. Or their lives, resting on disturbed and flailing psychological states, become even more unstable when dosed with a chemical that softens or removes inhibitions, dissolving any forced, struggling veneer of constraint they've wrapped around their impulsive, pained and paining psyches. Or their bodies have a biochemical imbalance that makes alcohol a poison to them.

It's not an easy topic sometimes.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:15 pm

I do try to get pretty close to the truth about things..

Itss not just human culture though.I agree with all you say.
I think galaxies ferment too.

Our living cells get energy from respiration because we live in an oxygen rich environment, but they also can get energy from fermentation. yup, deep inside us our cells can ferment. at a molecular level the human body lives because of its ability to produce energy from fermentation. It's our back up energy source for producing ATP. But it was only designed to be the back up to respiration as the main energy source.

It has its place and time though.

I personally feel that during the agricultural revolution over in the Tigris area over 10000 years ago humans in that area switched thier diets to grains and rice and corn year round and stopped eating on a feast or famine yearly cycle and possibly activated at a cellular an inherent allergen for some against the glucose.

I believe the love of this food and its biological consequence, no matter how poetic and inspiring, has created this culture that worldwide people are revolting and rebellion against right now, even though its origins are ancient and the issues wont go away until each person remembers how to breathe and feel enlivened just by breath and being alive.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Soooo......

I finally got to look at my chart in Mike's program, last night.

I also downloaded a skywalk app, and drew up a bunch of heliocentric charts...which I had only explored in my mind before.

If I am reading it cMikes program my Saturn and Eris are conjunct mundane, which I never saw in my chart before. The valley girl in me says Killller, sarcastically to that because that's not really a personal aspect between those gaseous slow pokes.

But it also appears mundanely that my moon is opposite Saturn 1'13 97% and my moon is also opposite Eris .28 100%

very strange de ja vue here.
That one is pretty specific for me it would seem since it's my moon involved.

when I reflected on Moon Saturn as a mundane aspect that I have had my whole life, but only now see as actual data , and very big part of me wants to say, see...I always new there was sort of proof of this little bit of sadness in me that just lays there waiting to cry, no matter how wonderful and successful and all together I seem, there is this little quivering bit that is sad to be alive and away from God.

so thank you from the bottom of my heart for not telling me.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:27 am

Class 1 Mundo Moon aspects are most important, not to be overlooked.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:43 am

SteveS wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:27 am
Class 1 Mundo Moon aspects are most important, not to be overlooked.
well it was

explains why I dont trust

edit:

it's funny how forgetful I can be.
the world responds to that,
and it seems like its playing a game....
can we trick Veronica again?
did she forget about the last time....
let's hit her really hard this time
and see if that makes her remember

I know why I forget
it comes after acceptance and forgiveness
but mostly because I know it's all rubbish and clutter,
all the tricks and games and power plays and bets
to see how I will react, to see if my brain is flooded with enough blood and chemicals and enzymes will I forget about God.

but there it is in my chart, that mundane Moon Saturn Eris blessing to validate my total recall of Wholeness.
I will not ever forget that, and I will willfully forget trivial information that seemingly gets me taken advantage of left right and center by every single person I encounter, so that my brain always has a well traveled path to that quivering little synapse.

I feel that most people cant or wont remember God, that they dont Miss being whole, and that they hate people like me who espouse God and that they dont miss God nor feel that God misses them.

I know God misses me and loves me.
I know he loves and misses everyone.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:29 am

exploring this moon opposite saturn in my chart.....

it's not a tiny little bit of me, like I had said.
That was a lie and I knew it.

it's a huge aspect,

it's never feeling bonded and close to anything though you need that more than anything else.

what I think is wrong with me is that I my brain has trouble either making or synthesizing oxytocin and dopamine.

I've tried my whole life to get rid of depression and loneliness, because they are just rotting me from the inside. Anything and everything.

I cant.
it's an aspect I was born with. To not have a nice ready supply of feel good hormones to get me through the day.

many would say then, go to a dr and he will put you on meds and you will feel better.

but why cant I fix myself, why cant I retrain my brain so that it does make and metabolize the hormones I need so that I can be able to move out of the heaviness and gravity into the light and function like a human being instead of being weighted down by some ambiguous feeling of utter despair?

thats a lot of work for one.

Which is why I think Jim suggested that I go back to Alanon.

The 12 step program actually does help fix the internal brain chemistry if worked.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... po=3.48837

I get so sad, so easily.

I realized that the reason that I stayed with my first boyfriend and my exhusband was that they were MAJOR cuddlers, and that I put up with ugliness because they would hold me for prolonged periods of time. and that is what I need and crave more then anything, to be held. not sex but the time after sex when they would be content and still and just lay there and hold me with no rush and no outside pushing to get in.
which cuddling produces the oxytocin that binds and connects a mother to child, something I did not get from my birth mother.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:43 am

Veronica, you asked earlier on this thread why nobody ever mentioned this aspect to you before. The reason I never mentioned it is that I never noticed it - we've only been seriously looking at natal mundane aspects for about the last year, and I haven't gone back to re-examine every chart.

But it does seem quite significant that you've discovered it now - a blessing from Mike's new software. Yes, you have a Class 1 (aka "close") Moon-Saturn opposition along with your ecliptical partile Moon-Neptune conjunction and close Moon-Jupiter conjunction. This does make for a more complicated emotional pattern. (You've always known you had a more complicated emotional pattern, yes? <s>)

Without this aspect, I'd have attributed what you describe to a mild tendency of Aquarius Suns to be blue, a strong tendency of Scorpio Moons to repress deep, building anger, and the acute sensitivity - feeling and responding to things very powerfully - of your partile Moon-Neptune conjunction square MC.

One characteristic of mundane aspects is that they don't exist for all locations. For example, if you were in Wichita (I just picked it because it's a place you have Jupiter exactly angular), the Moon-Saturn is much wider (Class 2, moderate). Northern latitudes make it stronger - for example, in Seattle it is even closer than in upstate NY, but in Jacksonville, FL it's too wide to take seriously. New Orleans might be the best of all worlds astrologically in the sense that you have Jupiter about 2° from an angle (Neptune 3°) and Moon-Saturn has backed away to about 6° (too wide to worry about, especially in the face of the Jupiter).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:38 am

Thank you for your help Jim, and thank you Mike for the software so this could come to light.

yes, I know I'm emotionally complex. Tie in the Eris aspects to this and it only gets more so.

I'd like to move, but right now that doesnt seem possible. I dont have the resources to even move somewhere in my own town right now.

I'm just gonna grab a bunch of jobs and just work. I start training for one tonight at 5 as a shipping and receive clerk for an online company which pays 17 an hour, so that's a start.

I hate not working, not having somewhere to go and be helpful. It is so demoralizing and depressing and just sucks. My hobbies just dont bring me any happiness or joy anymore and feel more like busy work to keep me from crying. Seems they are making me cry now so it's time to stop.

my nerves are just fried. between the seasless anguishing yowling of the heartbroken dogs left at the kennel and my landlords non stop loud machinery and presence outside all my windows, I'm just fried.
I cant even go out for a peaceful smoke anymore with out him erratically popping around scaring the hell out of me. Shock and awe is how this whole summer felt.

So I just need to keep getting up at the crack of dawn and just work work work and forget about feelings. they arnt facts, and it seems like that's what everyone else does, just ignore thier feelings and dreams and make money and focus on the material.

but thank you for letting me know you think I should move and that I'd be better off far away from here. I think so too but I just cant hurt people I love like that.
I was hurt by another throwing me away as garbage and replacable and not worthy and it's the worst feeling ever and it never goes away.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:40 am

Jim wrote:
One characteristic of mundane aspects is that they don't exist for all locations.
Indeed, and imo, even more so when present-- they are not recognized by a-lot of astrologers as important aspects in a natal chart.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:07 am

SteveS wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:40 am
Jim wrote:
One characteristic of mundane aspects is that they don't exist for all locations.
Indeed, and imo, even more so when present-- they are not recognized by a-lot of astrologers as important aspects in a natal chart.
Why do you think that is so?

I saw the most amazing picture of the Mily Way the other day, it made me think of you Steve. In this computer generated image of data collected from space, it showed how our galaxy is not flat, that it was more like a corrugated shape. In fact when you looked real close at it, it looked like a slightly warped LP Album, with grooves cut just like a record album imprints sound on to plastic. If only someone would drop the needle!!

I agree with you.
They either cant hear it, or they think its something else they hear, or maybe to admit hearing it is a personal demon or such for them...idk..but I do know that all aspects make waves and motion and sound and light, otherwise it wouldn't be aspect at all, it wouldn't be there. the point that there is an aspect tell us we need to refine and filter down more so that we can clearly hear what its voice has to say.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:50 am

Veronica wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:07 am
SteveS wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:40 am
Jim wrote:
Why do you think that is so?
Because they aren't obvious or easily seen in most astrology programs and because they are location dependent.
Most astrologers don't look at mundane aspects at all, or just for Ingress charts.

Mike's TMSA is going to level up Sidereal Astrology.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:04 am

Veronica, Jim has made the statement mundane aspects could have to do more with eventful stuff in life vs eclipto aspects with psychological/mental things. IMO, I think Jim is correct in his thinking. Just as Jim says, mundane aspects opens-up a whole new world for the astrologer. Mundo aspects, when present, I think explains a lot of missing links in a Natal Chart.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:46 am

Yes, I see that. Thank you both.

And thank you again Mike for all your work in creating such a wonderful way to validate to a human being an aspect that they live with but seems intangible and immaterial and unexpressive to others.

unless triggered, which with my SSR with the moon and Saturn this year seems like a nice time to trigger it.

Which I know is a good thing, though a hard one. Saturn will be Apecting my chart very strongly for quite some time, with a Saturn return not to far off my horizon really..

If I dont change my course and choices about certain things that will be a very ugly and nasty time. Lots of people die under those times because all thier bad habits and time catch up with them. I've already had handfuls of my childhood friends get gravely ill and die from lifelong bad habits. I dont want my kids to have to endure something that very easily could be avoided.

In a way Mike, you have given me soooooooo much freedom and peace of mind. I am a complex person with deep emotions and unique needs. Culture seems to dictate that we should not, that we should simply be simple easy and light. But that's not life. Life is a symbiotic relationship at its core, a complex coming together. There is no reason to think we as humans arnt as complex and mysterious.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:21 pm

Veronica, here is what COSI says about Moon-Saturn tones as possible negative eventful manifestations:
Disadvantages or worries through the family, estrangement or separation from the mother.
And then a footnote:
The negative interpretations are generally correct if the influences of the environment are very strong, or if the relationship with the mother is unsatisfactory.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:56 pm

SteveS wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:21 pm
Veronica, here is what COSI says about Moon-Saturn tones as possible negative eventful manifestations:
Disadvantages or worries through the family, estrangement or separation from the mother.
And then a footnote:
The negative interpretations are generally correct if the influences of the environment are very strong, or if the relationship with the mother is unsatisfactory.
I have acutely felt disconnected from The Mother in all sence of the word and do not find any comfort at all in the concept of Gaia personally even when I try with all my might.
Its horrible and I have never felt so disconnected from that source my entire life.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:05 pm

V, there is also a traditional recognition of Aquarius Sun being ultimately without family in the sense of the scriptural, "Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?" (Including the subtle extra meanings when read in context.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:10 am

V wrote:
I have acutely felt disconnected from The Mother in all sence of the word and do not find any comfort at all in the concept of Gaia personally even when I try with all my might.
Its horrible and I have never felt so disconnected from that source my entire life.
:( I have always felt you experience Gaia through Nature in the outdoors like the native American Indians and other ancient cultures who recognized Gaia as a nurturing mother principle from Outdoor Nature, its the Sacred Feminine of Nature on our Planet. But I definitely believe you were cut off from Gaia with a non nurturing Mother, which I see as a direct manifestation of your mundo Moon-Saturn. Gaia can communicate to all of us in many different ways through Nature in the outdoors.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:09 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:05 pm
V, there is also a traditional recognition of Aquarius Sun being ultimately without family in the sense of the scriptural, "Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?" (Including the subtle extra meanings when read in context.)
Ah, Matthew....interesting verses there. I had to go and read the whole chapter, plus a little in Luke about " If you dont hate your mother..then you cannot be my disciple."

being ultimately without family.......

imagine that, an orphan all alone .....it sounds so sad...like little lost Mowgli in the jungle. The Jungle Book has something to say about Aquarius and family too.

The most important person is the one in front of you.
your mother and your bro's can all be outside waiting for you, calling you, needing you.....but the person who has been following you and listening to you and been there all along.....that's family to the highest accord.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:48 am

SteveS wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:10 am
V wrote:
:( I have always felt you experience Gaia through Nature in the outdoors like the native American Indians and other ancient cultures who recognized Gaia as a nurturing mother principle from Outdoor Nature, its the Sacred Feminine of Nature on our Planet. But I definitely believe you were cut off from Gaia with a non nurturing Mother, which I see as a direct manifestation of your mundo Moon-Saturn. Gaia can communicate to all of us in many different ways through Nature in the outdoors.
Steve, that is so poetic in a way.

I honestly had such an overwhelming experience of Spirit and Soul and Love when my sister passed that it has been hard for me to integrate all that information.
It was like an lsd trip, with out the lsd.
and so what I think happened as I was flooded with memories of Karen mothering me as a child, and memories of my mother that were wrong, or incomplete, or biased projections of my own psychological makeup and were not true to the facts.
so many memories were bubbles that burst when it really hit me how my mother is her own person with her own dreams and needs, and that I was naive to think she e lived just for me, just for my family.

I think one of my issues is that, well yea I superbly experience Gaia in the woods and river and the wilds of old forest. I always have. For me that's easy peasy, think of a tree and Bam Mother Earth is smiling me.
And that satisfied me and filled a need and was so obvious a source of the nurturing.

but, that's not really how I feel, as I drink my tea and look for Gaia in the ceramic cup. Gaia is the cup, Gaia is my broken car, the paint on my brush, the bleach in my laundry. every single thing, and non thing is apart of the feminine nature we call mom.
it is so easy for me to fall in love with a worm or a flower or a cool pool of water and find in the qualities inherent in those material things the nurturing that I need.
Most people can and easily can say, oh I met the Goddess on my walk in the woods and it wouldn't seem odd at all.
But if I told you I found the Great Mother Goddess in the bottom of my tea cup.......well that might cock some eyebrows at me and pop up a few red flags.

what I think is happening is that my own needs are shifting. my appetites are changing. and while I used to love going to bed and curling up in the mental visualization of being embraced by an all loving nurturing mother Goddess who loves me, I now see that image as a restriction and limiting of all the aspects of being a whole person.
Gaia, like me, is more then just a mother. She likes to shoot pool and play cards and dance and eat real food and to have time to herself. Culture hates this though and IMO it is this eternal virginal Mother concept that has brought about the environmental destruction that we are in. It's really too bad that culture hates and fears women's sexuality. The Crone is the more truthful archtype of where we sit as a species right now.

When Karen was passing she often lamented how her own children didnt know her favorite color, or even considered that maybe she was a person with her own dreams and a full vibrant life before she had them.
Last edited by Veronica on Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikestar13
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by mikestar13 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:52 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:05 pm
Aquarius Suns would feel this most acutely since the Sun is in detriment and the constellation is ruled by the not particularly family oriented Uranus.
Libra Suns would have a similar though less marked tendency, the Sun being in fall and Saturn exalted, but the Venus rulership considerably mitigates this. However some degree of this feeling is universally experienced by all humans, even Leos.

I experience this rather acutely myself, though for non-astrological reasons: my son Joshua is my only living relative with whom I am in contact. (I'm sure I have some children and grandchildren of the cousins I had when I grew up running around somewhere, but I don't know where they are, and mostly don't even know who they are.)
Time matters

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:05 am

I would never try to find, listen, or be close to Gaia other than being outside in Mother Nature, completely by myself. Gaia will communicate with you if you listen in a calm quite place outside in Nature. This is my impression that Gaia is communicating with you when you post about your walks in the woods. :)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:16 am

SteveS wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:05 am
I would never try to find, listen, or be close to Gaia other than being outside in Mother Nature, completely by myself

. Gaia will communicate with you if you listen in a calm quite place outside in Nature. This is my impression that Gaia is communicating with you when you post about your walks in the woods. :)
I think that most men are like that.
I think Mother Culture actually teaches you to be this way. I wish I could wave a magic wand and you feel free to tune in to Gaia when ever with whom ever. I would go hitch a ride into space to wave it over the whole wide world.

I've heard Gaia. I know what she has to say.

I read in a book that our essence is in a way, transposed and that is what is the distinction between Tropical and Sidereal Astrology. So that means that the world experiences me for example not as a Scorpio Moon, but a Sagittarius.

I think this is true and how people misperceive each other. I go into the woods to get away from Gaia.

I love Mother and all the wonderfulness of that dont get me wrong, but when I go out most of the time it's just my feet hitting the earth hard and my mind is inflamed with something I am trying to figure out in my head. It's not Snow White and bunnies most of the time.

No, I go and have always gone to try and have some sort of relationship with Grandparents. Those who you can vent about your parents too.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:02 pm

OK V, i now understand better how you view Gaia, thanks.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:59 pm

I learned a fascinating thing yesterday about Mother/Gaia, that I think is very relevant here.

The womans body has a Uterus. Men dont have one. It's the area a egg develops in a womans body. We lovingly call it the womb and its it said we quest to return to that blissful state.

A fertilized egg will grow anywhere. tragically. It will develop in the fallopian tubes or colon or worse. It will grow and parasitic attach itself to the host and suck off the available nutrients. It will often kill the host, and has no nice clean way out.

the Uterus developed as a prison in a way, a place where the egg could grow and do the least amount of damage and was contained. Women give birth at the point where they can now longer sustain the baby and themselves and self preservation ejects the life.

I never knew that was specifically the purpose of the Uterus and womb, to protect the mothers life at all cost.

I think that the common belief of Neptunian Womb bliss is a very one sided experience, which yes it seems like most people got loving happy emotions from there happy to be pregnant mom, but not everyone.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:04 pm

Of course: That Neptunian "interuterine bliss" was never meant to apply to the mother, just the pre-born.

Did you ever notice how much the uterus and fallopian tubes resemble the Aries glyph? That's one of three things Aries rules in medical astrology that look like the same basic shape.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:04 pm

My mother had an ectopic pregnancy, and came very close to dying.

It's not the mother's body that decides its time for the baby to be born. It's the baby's body that decides. When it's ready, the fetus sends out hormonal signals that start the birth process and keep it going. The fetus releases a flood of hormones to start the birth process including pitocin which decreases the fetus brain's need for oxygen and starts the mother's uterine contractions.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:46 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:04 pm
My mother had an ectopic pregnancy, and came very close to dying.

It's not the mother's body that decides its time for the baby to be born. It's the baby's body that decides. When it's ready, the fetus sends out hormonal signals that start the birth process and keep it going. The fetus releases a flood of hormones to start the birth process including pitocin which decreases the fetus brain's need for oxygen and starts the mother's uterine contractions.
I'm sorry that happened to your mother. It happened to my sister too. Very serious and scary.

I had heard that too about the baby and hormone release, but this new article was saying that the mothers stress hormones level from her sustaining the baby reach a critical level which in turn signals the baby that the mother is tapping out so to speak and then the baby after receiving that gets itself as ready as possible and then releases its hormones to start the contractions. So it was more that the baby is content to develop in utero for as long as possible and only triggers the birthing process once it receives information that the mothers body is stressed to the critical point and cannot sustain its life any more.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:03 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:04 pm
Of course: That Neptunian "interuterine bliss" was never meant to apply to the mother, just the pre-born.

Did you ever notice how much the uterus and fallopian tubes resemble the Aries glyph? That's one of three things Aries rules in medical astrology that look like the same basic shape.
well, I admit I never quite picked that up and assumed it was going to be blissful for all involved. That is a romantic dream.

I did see several pictures showing the similarities of the Uterus to Aries, and a few very ugly Memes that were hateful propaganda saying that the Uterus resembles The Horned Devil Goat and that is why women are evil and league with Evil.

I also learned that the larnex in the throat and the vagina have extremely similar structure, which seemed to make sence in my Scorpio mind.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:09 pm

Veronica wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:46 pm
So it was more that the baby is content to develop in utero for as long as possible and only triggers the birthing process once it receives information that the mothers body is stressed to the critical point and cannot sustain its life any more.
I haven't seen that article. I think it's possible there's a conversation of sorts going on between mother and baby. I know the placenta starts sending signals it's getting old.