New place, new thoughts.

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: New place, new thoughts.

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:43 pm

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Planning on returning July 9-10. Hoping the chart in Big sky Montana looks better for me starting then.
Your first return after you, uh, return <g> is your July 16 Demi-Solar. For Big Sky, it places your Sun exactly rising and transiting Sun-Mercury on WP. Furthermore, transiting Jupiter squares your rising natal Sun. There are other things - less strong - but this is the main stuff.

Sounds to me like you get to shine (with Sun-Mercury = government paperwork as a main feature of the events) - so your card likely will be there. Natal Neptune squares MC so you may seem a little lost and meandering (or just consuming the product).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:52 pm

Thanks Jim, I'll let you know how it goes (Big Sky buds already offered me a job if I had a badge so fingers crossed it's the shop that's coming up here 🤞 I'll find out tommrow).

Also my mail goes to the post then the hotel where it could get sent to my prior job bucks or it could end up in some office in the hotel. (I'm going to try to write the front desk a note and tell the HR guy when I get my deposit tommrow).
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:00 pm

got my deposit. Not going to PA till I can get on a plane. Also I got banned from my former jobs premises I believe (I've been canceled).
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..