Alexa's Birth Chart

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
lexarose
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member
Alexa's Birth Chart

Post by lexarose » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:45 pm

Hello,

My birth data is: October 1, 1990, 4:59 p.m., Phoenix, Arizona

Thank you in advance!!
-Alexa

Right now, I just started a new position after 5 years at my previous company, and I am also recently engaged.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Alexa's Birth Chart

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:06 pm

Mo 11Aq09'26"
Su 13Vi55'52"
Me 29Le04'40"
Ve 05Vi59'48"
Ma 17Ta31'58"
Ju 13Cn50'50"
Sa 24Sg09'12"
Ur 11Sg06'44"
Ne 17Sg12'05"
Pl 21Li35'28"
ASC 17Aq26:53
MC 24Sc28:37

SIDEREAL NATAL HOROSCOPE

Alexa Rose – Natal Chart
October 1, 1990 04:59 pm Mountain Time
Phoenix, AZ
Sidereal Zodiac – Campanus Houses

INTRODUCTION
These notes on your Sidereal Natal Horoscope are provided for your reference and study. They are not a full interpretation of your birth chart; rather, they are building blocks from which a full interpretation can be built.
Each factor listed below contributes to your character. These paragraphs commonly repeat or contradict each other. (We all have contradictions.) Though it does not take an astrologer to fuse these factors into a balanced picture of you and your life, it does require knowledge of human behavior and the ways that people support and sabotage themselves. Your astrologer, having these skills and knowing this symbolic language, can help you in this process. However, knowing yourself is a life-long undertaking. I encourage you to read through these notes, feeling your way through the interweaving ideas and reflecting on what you know of yourself.
The paragraphs are brief. I have sought to pack in everything essential, to use a few words to imply much more. Not every phrase will apply, of course. Some will be more important than others; but the gist of each section should clearly reflect truth about you. When you have spent time with this and have new questions, consult your astrologer to discuss them.
Character is destiny. Who you are determines the life that is yours to unfold. “Know thyself” is the key.
ANGULAR PLANETS
Mars on IC
Independent, determined, persevering, self-willed. Aggressive, challenging, needs to win (combative, quarrelsome). On the go, needs to burn energy, impulsive (strong and untiring when young). Courage (physical and moral: forthright, outspoken, argumentative). Dominates, commands. Business leadership, competitive excellence. Strong sexual drives need frequent satisfaction.
Moon on Ascendant
Needs constant stimulation (of mind or senses). Responsive, adaptive, malleable to social, psychological, and environmental conditions (impressionable). Strong sexual appetites; responsive to affection, friendship, sexual suggestion. Amiable, accommodating, good-hearted; sensitive, receptive, empathic, tender (touchy, moody, reactive). Vulnerable to judgments, displeasure, criticism. Natural before an audience (connected). Imaginative.
MOON
Moon in Aquarius
Diverse interests with an instinct for breadth and the interconnection of things. Intellectually rebellious, curious, investigative, futuristic. Science, analysis, discovery. Free spirit + social responsibility. Sexually curious; strange marital conditions. Humane: sympathetic to others’ troubles. Social idealist, reformer. Avoids “herd mind.” Occultists. Space, astronomy, astrology, sci fi.

Moon sextile Uranus
Intellectually rebellious, roving, curious, inquiring. Not wholly comfortable with outside guidance. Original, futuristic, needing variety. Free-spirited: psychologically lives outside convention. Subject to tensions, emotional stress.
SUN
Sun in Virgo
Curious, mentally sharp, strategic, tactical, analytical, logical, scrutinizing, encyclopedic, preserves information. Favors trees over forest. Bashful yet brazen. Respectful, tolerant, sociable, serious. Courageous in word and deed. Service-minded, conscientious. Active toward social progress (rarely radical). Androgynous traits.
Sun sextile Jupiter
Generous, kind, warm, amiable, tolerant; needs acceptance and friendship. General dislike of problems: Has difficulty persevering against real adversity (though most problems resolve easily). Prodigal, loves leisure, overly reliant on luck. Philosophical or religious mind.
Sun square Uranus
Go their own way, unapologetically following their own paths, persuaded that they are a “special case.” Resourceful, stimulating, but easily bored (in need of frequent stimulation). Love of freedom: bow to no authority but themselves. Progressive, future-oriented, uninhibited by convention. Adept at creative problem solving. Self-perspective usually founded in objectivity.
Sun square Neptune
Love of drama, music, fantasy, mysticism, general surrealism. Active imagination. Nurtures an air of secrecy or mystery. Potential to move and inspire others if they acquire focus and perseverance. Sensitive to ambient impressions; exaggerates the “feeling tone” of a time and place. Self-view is unrealistic or disproportionate (excessively poor or grand).
Sun trine Mars
Drive, courage, energy. Restless, moody, impatient, temperamental, stubbornly if silently prideful. Strong sexual needs. Industrious, instinctive leader.

MARS
Mars in Taurus
Artists, musicians. Tender, responsive, humane. Mystic instincts attuned to love. Sexually attractive, romantic soul, sensual (sexually popular?). Women often tough, competitive, comfortable with assertiveness. Men often second-guess themselves, perhaps a little lost, ambivalent about aggression.
Mars octile Neptune
Thrives amidst stirred passion and drama. Supercharged imagination. Surges into temptation; impatient with frustrated gratification; requires rapid conformity of reality to wants (usually gets it). Zealous enthusiasms. Dramatic aggressions; anger patterns triggered by frustration. Sexually magnetic (yet sexual demons and doubts). Great stamina for long-term vision.
MERCURY
Mercury in Leo
Bright, takes pride in learning. Derives stature, dignity, and strength from intellect. Refuses to be intimidated by facts. Dislikes “common thinking” and obvious stupidity. Flair for stylish expression; effective communicators. Resourceful.
VENUS
Venus in Virgo
Intellect and reason as basis of romantic choices (wants to “make good choices”). Companionship as important as Eros. Undemonstrative with affection or attraction. Kind lovers (more devoted than dutiful). Takes life seriously (play isn’t a priority). Matter of fact, serving, inclined to help. Usually monogamous, few wander; inclined to conventional relationships.
OUTER PLANET ASPECTS
SATURN
Saturn trine sextile Pluto
Needs autonomy, makes up own rules, “runs their own show.” Lone wolf: solitary path is more natural (partnership requires more effort). Stubborn, tenacious (entrenched, defiant). Diligent, responsible. Takes everything on own shoulder (vulnerable to burn-out).
PROVIDED COMPLIMENTS OF
James A. Eshelman
@email

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:57 pm

In order to get an actual chart drawing, go to astro.com and click on "charts and calculations." On the next page, choose "Extended Chart Selection."

Astro.com does not spam you or sell your data, so creating an account is all good. But if you'd rather not, that's fine too. Either way, fill in the birth data screen and click continue. Next screen, choose "Classical style" for the Chart Drawing style. Scroll down to "Options for zodiac and houses" and click the plus sign so the options open.

Choose Campanus as the house system, choose "Sidereal" under zodiac, and Fagan/Bradley under "Ayanamsha".

Click on the "Click here to show the Chart" button and you're in business.

In case it wasn't clear when you signed up here, we are a Sidereal site, and everything I posted above only works in the Sidereal zodiac.

lexarose
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by lexarose » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:32 am

Thank you!!

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:13 pm

Your chart:

Code: Select all

+-------------11Sg36-----------24Sc28-----------06Sc02--------------+
 |                |                |                |                |
 |                |                |                |Pl 21Li35 24°19'|
 |Ne 17Sg12 07°56'|                |                |                |
 |Sa 24Sg09 17°54'|                |                |                |
 |                |Ur 11Sg07 29°25'|                |                |
 05Cp08-----------+----------------+----------------+-----------07Li01
 |                |                                 |                |
 |                |           Rose, Alexa           |                |
 |                |              Natal              |                |
 |                |                                 |Su 13Vi56 14°49'|
 |                |     1 Oct 1990 16:59:00 MST     |                |
 |                |                                 |Ve 06Vi00 11°29'|
 |                |         Phoenix, AZ USA         |                |
 |                |                                 |Me 29Le05 08°00'|
 |Mo 11Aq09 24°14'|      33N26'54" 112W04'27"       |                |
 |                |           UT 23:59:00           |                |
 17Aq26-----------+                                 +-----------17Le26
 |                |         RAMC 258°07'47"         |                |
 |   Ep 22Aq29    |                                 |                |
 |                |          OE 23°26'32"           |                |
 |                |         SVP 05Pi23'06"          |                |
 |                |         Sidereal Zodiac         |                |
 |                |         Campanus Houses         |                |
 |                |          A from Alexa           |Ju 13Cn51 08°11'|
 07Ar01-----------+----------------+----------------+-----------05Cn08
 |Er 22Pi31 04°15'|                |                |                |
 |                |Ma 17Ta32 18°16'|                |                |
 +-------------06Ta02-----------24Ta28-----------11Ge36--------------+

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pl Longitude   Lat   Speed    RA    Decl    Azi     Alt     PVL    Ang G
Mo 11Aq09'26" 02N34 +13°34' 336°37' 07S00 102°14' + 5°38' 354°14'  91% F
Su 13Vi55'52" 00N00 + 0°59' 187°51' 03S23 255°58' +14°23' 194°49'  67%  
Me 29Le04'40" 01N51 + 1°38' 174°57' 04N12 269°46' + 8°00' 188°00'  83% F
Ve 05Vi59'48" 01N26 + 1°15' 181°08' 01N05 263°39' +11°25' 191°29'  73%  
Ma 17Ta31'58" 01S04 + 0°15'  70°48' 21N11   8°20' -34°55'  78°16' 100% F
Ju 13Cn50'50" 00N23 + 0°09' 131°00' 18N31 307°32' -17°37' 158°11'  17% B
Sa 24Sg09'12" 00S02 + 0°01' 290°20' 22S10 146°32' +26°29' 317°54'  10% B
Ur 11Sg06'44" 00S19 + 0°01' 276°15' 23S38 160°43' +30°22' 299°25'  42%  
Ne 17Sg12'05" 00N50 + 0°00' 282°46' 22S05 153°36' +29°42' 307°56'  28%  
Pl 21Li35'28" 14N56 + 0°02' 228°00' 02S21 224°30' +44°18' 234°19'   2% B
Er 22Pi30'34" 17S29 - 0°01'  22°29' 09S26  78°12' -33°41'  34°15'  34%  
    Class 1 Aspects          Class 2 Aspects         Class 3 Aspects     
Mo sx Ur 00°03' 100%     Su tr Ma 03°36'  75%     Mo sq Ma 06°23'  26%  
Su sx Ju 00°05' 100%     Su sq Ne 03°16'  80%     Mo sx Ne 06°03'  33%  
Su sq Ur 02°49'  85%     Me co Ve 06°55'  50%     Su co Ve 07°56'  35%  
Me oc Ju 00°14'  99%     Me tr Sa 04°55'  55%     Su op Er 08°35'  25%  
Ve oc Pl 00°36'  94%     Ve sq Ur 05°07'  51%     Me sx Pl 07°29'   0%  
Sa sx Pl 02°34'  87%     Ma sx Ju 03°41'  74%                           
Sa sq Er 01°39'  95%     Ma sx Er 04°59'  54%                           
                         Sa co Ne 06°57'  49%                           
                         Ur co Ne 06°05'  61%                           
                         Ne sx Pl 04°23'  64%                           
                         Ne sq Er 05°18'  48%                           
The % numbers give an approximation of the strength of the various factors. Pay particular attention to foreground planets and class one aspects. If two factors appear to conflict, if one is significantly stronger it will to to be the primary influence and the other secondary, if they are close to the same strength, they will tend to blend in some way. The interpretations posted above by Jupiter Set at Dawn (written by Jim Eshelman) are and excellent starting point. An example of what I mean about relative strength. Your Sun is sextile Jupiter and square Uranus. So both

Sun sextile Jupiter
Generous, kind, warm, amiable, tolerant; needs acceptance and friendship. General dislike of problems: Has difficulty persevering against real adversity (though most problems resolve easily). Prodigal, loves leisure, overly reliant on luck. Philosophical or religious mind.

Sun square Uranus
Go their own way, unapologetically following their own paths, persuaded that they are a “special case.” Resourceful, stimulating, but easily bored (in need of frequent stimulation). Love of freedom: bow to no authority but themselves. Progressive, future-oriented, uninhibited by convention. Adept at creative problem solving. Self-perspective usually founded in objectivity.

are both quite strong, but Sun - Jupiter is significantly stronger. If the circumstances you find yourself in, you will exhibit the effect of both aspects, but should circumstances push you to choose, you will strongly to prefer Sun - Jupiter.
Time matters

lexarose
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by lexarose » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Thank you Mike.

Wouldn't my Moon sextile Uranus be just as strong as my Sun sextile Jupiter?

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:51 pm

Yes it would be virtually the same strength. You have a very powerful Uranus energy in your emotion nature (Moon): your moods are quickly changeable, and you have an intense emotional need for freedom. When it comes to your basic sense of identity (Sun), your Jupiter energy is more important--but your Uranus energy is not weak at all (85% is still quite powerful). I would say the primary focus of your thoughts is doing right (in your own eyes), but you seek a great deal of freedom within that context. I expect you adhere to some kind of orthodoxy, but it is an orthodoxy you chosen for yourself and you may well interpret it in a way others may see as unorthodox. This be may orthodoxy in faith, work, friendship, love, artistic creation ... or any combination. So in a way, though your Sun is in Virgo, you have some affinity with a Sagittarius Sun person -- a particularly free-spirited one.
Time matters

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:35 pm

Now that I'm back from vacation, Alexa, let me add my welcome to this thread and congratulate you on the new position and your engagement.

Since you (like me) have Sun in Virgo and Moon in Aquarius with Moon angular, I know that you are a wonderful person in every respect <vbg>. '

Are you still living in Phoenix? If so, your new Solar Return (that occurred on your birthday) is quite positive: Jupiter rises exactly square Venus, and Moon is the exact degree of Descendant conjunct your natal Jupiter.

As for your general run of good fortune recently, I see you have a progressed Sun-Venus conjunction marking this year - it's exact this month, in fact - a great time for positive things in general and a love-union in particular.

Is there anything else we can do for you?

Again, welcome to Solunars.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:44 pm

A note to Mike:

Mike, I calculated Alexa's natal and SSR in TMSA 0.3.1 after calculating them in Solar Fire - I used Phoenix (whether that's correct or not, it applies to the current post). Everything looked right (without meticulously recalculating everything), except that the SSR showed natal Mercury foreground and at 98% strength. I can't tell why. The other natal values look about right (natal Moon widely on Asc, Jupiter about the same below Dsc, Pluto square Asc), but Mercury is 22°24' above Dsc in PVL, not on SSR WP or square SSR Asc or MC, but shows 98% strength.

Am I missing something?

Code: Select all

Radical Planets                             
Mo 11Aq09'26" 02N34 +13°34' 314°22' 19N54  92°41' - 8°24'   8°25'  82% F
Su 13Vi55'52" 00N00 + 0°59' 165°12' 06S19 244°30' +27°41' 210°11'  41%  
Me 29Le04'40" 01N51 + 1°38' 150°33' 10S03 259°48' +22°05' 202°24'  98% F
Ve 05Vi59'48" 01N26 + 1°15' 157°15' 07S59 253°05' +25°16' 206°16'  48%  
Ma 17Ta31'58" 01S04 + 0°15'  44°45' 18S05 348°53' -34°31' 105°40'  66%  
Ju 13Cn50'50" 00N23 + 0°09' 105°00' 22S20 296°24' - 5°34' 173°48'  90% F
Sa 24Sg09'12" 00S02 + 0°01' 263°38' 23N16 132°37' +17°14' 337°08'  13% B
Ur 11Sg06'44" 00S19 + 0°01' 249°36' 21N47 144°40' +23°47' 322°41'   4% B