Pluto & Sagittarius

Q&A and discussion on the Planets.
Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Pluto & Sagittarius

Post by Raksasa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:04 pm

See Jove you come across as firey at least to me. I may not be in touch with Neptune or Mars, however Venus undertones my chart at least in my Lunar side. Also if there is any foot hold in the Navamsa then I have a Sun-Venus in addition that aspect being in Cancer. [Take Jim's in the kitchen sign cancer literally in me, as I'm studying to be a chef lmao].

[Jim said the Moon and Neptune are similar and it is easy to fold in Venus here as well].

There are undertones that run through Cancer, Sagittarius, and Pisces. These stem from being like Jupiter (and being somewhat unlike Mercury-Saturn-Pluto).

Cancer and Pisces however then have a duel connect because both can be very much like Neptune/Moon/Venus (being most unlike Mars and again unlike Mercury-Pluto-Saturn), the overlap perhaps could be called open receptivity.
I would use Jim's "double down" to describe their connection, triple down even if you want to account for "watery element".

James Condor
Constellation Member
Constellation Member
Re: Pluto & Sagittarius

Post by James Condor » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:26 am

I read once on the forum, I don't know where it is now, Jim wrote about Mercury being 'on point ' whereas Jupiter and Neptune being' around the point'. This stuck with me. It makes sense and helps me distinguish.

I have before thought Pluto and Sag together, however, I like if Gemini had an exaltation, it be in Pluto, which could 'shadow' Sagittarius. Then we'd see them in opposite fashion, like yin-yang.

Mercury might be fixed in the 'on point,' and work from that point first whereas Jupiter and Neptune are fixed on the 'a round the point' and work from that point first.