Eris

Q&A and discussion on the Planets.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Eris

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 06, 2021 6:56 am

Flo, that's a very interesting observation and close to mine. I'd tentatively identified that Saturn-Eris has a real knack for controlling the chaos. (But I hadn't caught the exact nuance you cited). One of my colleagues with this conjunction just became Deputy Attorney General and chief operations officer of the U. S. Department of Justice, and I thought it fit her job description well. She previously worked in the Obama White House managing the Ebola pandemic response. Before that, she worked under alBob Mueller helping restructure the FBI. But even in simpler matters, she's always been gifted at wanding into confusing scenarios with many moving pieces and complexities and organizing things.

I first noticed this characteristic among very advanced ceremonial magicians who consciously live in worlds of shifting realities that lie behind objective reality and spend much of their lives bringing order out of chaos.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri May 07, 2021 11:59 am

James,

Did you know that women talk and use tens of thousands of words a day? Tens of thousands of blah blah blah blah, who knows what exactly but it is almost like endless prattle at times being around women who basically talk nonstop all day. Everyday.

Men, supposedly use about 10,000.
Who knows what is going on inside the Male mind most of the time? It's like pulling teeth sometimes to get a conversation.

I applaud you for putting conscientious action into communicating more. I know it so hard to do, to find words, to relate experiences and intangible things, I try and try and try and fail and fail and fail. But I keep trying.
I hope you do too.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Venus-Eris

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Based on the work above, I've settled for now on the following provisional interpretation of natal Venus-Eris aspects:
Sexuality is unusually free from shame. Finds flowering or fertility in chaos. When sexually involved, expresses sexuality with unusual “no holding back” freedom. Indifferent to others’ or society's rules: Faithful to their own moral rules, while entirely free from judging, shaming, or condemning others’ choices (willing to be disruptor). Discloses their inner, intimate self in every act. (Sees a personal connection as one detail in a larger array.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Sun-Eris

Post by Veronica » Tue May 25, 2021 10:42 am

A few weeks ago when my sister was at death's door I found myself in a situation in which my sisters daughter was angry at me and my sister.

I realized I had never been more afraid of a confrontation in my life. No one scares me more when upset then my niece and I love her to pieces.

My niece is a nurse. My father calls her nurse Ratchet.
She is the most loving capable encouraging and self assured person I have ever met. She is a lady and will not lower herself under any circumstances. You can either rise to her level or not, she truly does not bother with stupidity or laziness.
She excelled in school and has a brilliant mind capable of deep problem solving and seeing others perspectives.
I am truly blessed to have her in my life and for the love and support she has shown me.

After reading this thread I knew that she must have Eris strong in her chart and knowing how slow Eris is I knew from her birthdate it was probably conjunct her Sun.

The interesting thing is that I never knew what time she was born, and so when I drew up her chart I had to feel her out in a way to try and surmise the time. After some deep feelings and thinking I came up with 9am ish.

My Astrology has gotten better because yesterday when I was going through paperwork my dad had in the barn I found her hospital tag.

I'd like to introduce to you my most beloved LB, and if you have any fears or worries about the future, let me tell you that this little bit of StarShine is busting heads and tearing down ugliness and living and laughing and loving inspite of it all

LB
Born April 4th 1979 8:52 am Rochester NY

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 25, 2021 10:47 am

Sun 19°45' Pisces
Eris 19°50' Pisces
Moon 21°34' Gemini

Way to go!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed May 26, 2021 12:57 am

:)

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Venus-Eris

Post by Danica » Wed May 26, 2021 9:18 pm

Sexuality is unusually free from shame. Finds flowering or fertility in chaos. When sexually involved, expresses sexuality with unusual “no holding back” freedom. Indifferent to others’ or society's rules: Faithful to their own moral rules, while entirely free from judging, shaming, or condemning others’ choices (willing to be disruptor). Discloses their inner, intimate self in every act. (Sees a personal connection as one detail in a larger array.)

There’s an example of Venus-Eris that I’ve had the unjoyous fortune to meet get to know during the previous year, which is quite the opposite from this description! The orb (eclipto) of Ve sq Er is 39’; Ve herself is in Gemini and conj Sun, orb 3*05’ A, and Mars is conj Sun 2*52’ - but far away to be in orb with Ve and Er too; Luna is in Leo; the birth time I received is within an hour of exactitude, so not exactly sure about the precise details of the rest of the picture.
She’s sexually and emotionally constipated; this is shown in her relationships with the closest people, lack of trust and openness about own authentic feelings and the Venusian seems entirely projected onto the environment in a form that presents it to self as Dangerous, monstrous, needs-be-controlled-and-suppressed. Heavy early-adulthood trauma in intimate relationship;
has grown to become a Hitler supporter; an actual *racist* net-plotting local aspiring “mamman”-to-be, operating within the culture-building of the local Communities she’s managing, of the young generation of artists and creative-entrepreneurs of LA !

... maybe there’s a polarity-switch tendency, of an extreme-in-expression or a-seeming-total-distortion/lack-thereof, of a principle in relation/aspect with Eris? ... with Gemini here, the polarization as such, as theme, is also emphasized; and Mars with the Sun colors the whole nativity quite differently than if this was a primarily-Venusian or Venusian-only picture...
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 26, 2021 10:16 pm

Data?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:16 pm
Data?
Are you asking for birth-data, or events?
For the first, privately sent to you (see messenger), and will do same to other members who ask, doesn’t feel fitting to share here openly.

If you’re asking for more details on events, I’d have to go through diaries, let me know.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia