Natal Uranus

Q&A and discussion on the Planets.
Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Natal Uranus

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Jul 29, 2015
Apart from being odd balls and eccentric, do people with prominent natal Uranus act as a very honest and reflective mirror reflecting the ugly or beautiful truth of humanity back onto it? I'm thinking this is why Uranus is a destabilizing force.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Natal Uranus

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:They certainly (subject to aspects and other chart factors) are honest reflections if themselves. I've often used "naked" as a favored Uranus word.

They also tend to be "more purely themselves." a great example of thus is Justice Antonio Scalia, while Uranus-dominated chart puzzles a lot if astrologers who think Uranus is inherently liberal. One of the most solid things we can say about Scalia is that he is utterly himself most of the time & willing to startle people with that.

I'll have to watch for the specific trait you mentioned. It does tend to be true that people who are nakedly themselves without playing too much into agreed social role definitions will push other people's buttons and draw out people's projectile.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Natal Uranus

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed May 17, 2017 7:46 pm

SteveS wrote:Venus wrote:
I'm thinking this is why Uranus is a destabilizing force.
Uranus is a destabilizing force when aspected to malefics, otherwise Uranus is usually benefic.