The Moon and Celebrity

Q&A and discussion on the Planets.
sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

The Moon and Celebrity

Post by sotonye » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:17 pm

I realized after looking over the absolutely massive number of female celebrities with angular Moon that they’re not just all beautiful, they’re also cloth woven into the fabric of culture, I realized then that a similar thing is true of eminent Moon writers, that they’re part of culture too in their own way, and I’m wondering about this now. What about the Moon makes individuals into, I don’t know, a kind of cultural ideal maybe? Is that what’s happening? It seems like Moon people are sometimes expressions of some human archetype. I’m not sure I’m being clear as I’m not feeling clear headed, so I’m hoping clarity comes with discussion

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: The Moon and Celebrity

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:40 pm

I wonder if you are seeing this: The essential of Moon is subconsciousness. Subconsciousness is the matrix of consciousness that interconnects all people (all life, actually), just as the ego is that aspect of consciousness that distinguishes us from each other.

Strongly lunar people step into that common, collective herd mind and move within it natively. (E.g., I do best in speaking to the largest audiences rather than small ones: I learned (by watching a teacher who did it very well) how to speak not to individual minds in the room but to the interconnected common mind all at once.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Re: The Moon and Celebrity

Post by sotonye » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:40 pm
I wonder if you are seeing this: The essential of Moon is subconsciousness. Subconsciousness is the matrix of consciousness that interconnects all people (all life, actually), just as the ego is that aspect of consciousness that distinguishes us from each other.
Yes this is it, it seems like the Moon the representative of everyone, the collective, this is cool as hell
Strongly lunar people step into that common, collective herd mind and move within it natively. (E.g., I do best in speaking to the largest audiences rather than small ones: I learned (by watching a teacher who did it very well) how to speak not to individual minds in the room but to the interconnected common mind all at once.)
This is powerful stuff here, I understand more fully my own Moon and your angular Moon interpretation now, and it’s impressive what your Moon has allowed you to do Mr. E, it sounds wildly influential and now I’m all excited

Thank you for your insight into this