Moon in Taurus sign project

Q&A and discussion on the meanings of the Zodiacal Constellations, sign-meanings, etc.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Moon in Taurus sign project

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Welcome to the Moon in Taurus discussions project, which will run May 15 - June 15, 2018 (and then will remain around in case people want to revisit it in the future). Please gather your list of Moon in Taurus people (especially those you know personally) and join us.

Here are Moon in Taurus interpretive resources on the forum:
Primary section: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34#p143
Cyril Fagan: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=105&p=636#p653
Garth Allen: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33#p131
Manilius: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=121#p739

My current concise summary of Moon in Taurus (always subject to change) reads:
Cordial, charming, magnetic. Soft, gentle, vulnerable; but brave (not timid). Values harmlessness, simplicity. Quest (groping) for emotional truth, driven by how they feel about things. Flirtatious, romantically roving. Thoughtful, reflective, independent thinker. Learns rapidly; relearns slowly. Sensuous. Beauty, art.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
3rd Warning Suspension Likely
3rd Warning  Suspension Likely

Re: Moon in Taurus sign project

Post by Danica » Mon May 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Cordial, charming, magnetic. Soft, gentle, vulnerable; but brave (not timid). Values harmlessness, simplicity. Quest (groping) for emotional truth, driven by how they feel about things. Flirtatious, romantically roving. Thoughtful, reflective, independent thinker. Learns rapidly; relearns slowly. Sensuous. Beauty, art.
Of the 13 people on my list, going through the above characteristics, for 11 of them I'd say every word is true. The two for whom it isn't - a double Taurus, and an Aquarius Sun - both are visibly emotionally self-withheld, "unavailable"...one can almost see a pattern there :mrgreen:

A noticed commonality of my group:
These people do know how to eat and enjoy food! (it is a pleasure to see the pleasure with which they eat - or at least for my Ve Tau :D ) - and they care about it being healthy.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

ATLAST
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by ATLAST » Wed May 30, 2018 4:33 pm

As a Taurus moon I will say, there is an art to indulgence. If things are not right on all planes of existence how can they be right at all? Emotionally, spiritually, physically, mentally, they all matter. I am feeling oriented, sensation is key. In this sense we form the groundwork for maximized optimal sensation a fundamental and necessary function in society’s overall composition, that makeup our everyday life, the color, the glue, the fabric, the whole.. if it’s not beautiful, what is life but death?

Anyway, true indulgence is to indulge less. Sometimes I gag when I hear the sound of my voice. Lol I’d like to speak more astrology stuff during your class on sidereal. I only decided to speak up so I could enter the door you opened and initiate convo.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:24 pm

I have completed my top-down rewrite of Moon in Taurus. Thanks to those who helped.

Revised page: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34&p=143#p143

I have updated the Preliminary Summary to read:
Driven most by how they feel about things (follows the heart). Charming, affectionate, sensual, cuddly, romantically exploring. Tender, vulnerable (touchy, moody). Values harmlessness, simplicity. Brave, impassioned. Groping quest for emotional truth. Thoughtful, reflective, learns rapidly (relearns slowly). Beauty, art, entertainment.
I have newly summarized Moon in Taurus with the three words:
Reflective, Tender, Sensual
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com