Gemini-Sagittarius

Q&A and discussion on the meanings of the Zodiacal Constellations, sign-meanings, etc.
James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Gemini-Sagittarius

Post by James Condor » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 am

Gemini-Sagittarius.
Gemini is stubborn and bias of logic. Sagittarius is stubborn in bias of origins. Both hold “tried and true”.
Gemini goes back to theory and Sag is more about the paradigm in thought? I suppose socially, saggy fixed to look good and Gemini to sound good? Sags spoke of appearance weight, back and forth and Gemini with intellectual belonging back and forth. Gemini intellectual snobbery (like you don’t know because I don’t) Sag more fundamental imagery of inherent higherness(like what makes you so special, I earned it-did you?)
Gemini senses shortcomings in belonging, connecting, understanding self and others as one (not having all the info?). Strives investigating to find the facts (Mercury) to support intuition or knowingness (Pluto?) becomes irritable, impatient and fussy when you disagree or don’t understand where coming from.
Sag falls short of own image Strives for gold, betterment,improvement (Jupiter). 5 Both ‘chasing their own tail’? Obsessive. Compulsive. (As in spoke, not Doers but more thinkers). Even though they actually do make progress and can skilled.
Last edited by James Condor on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Connections In Opposites

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:24 am

James Condor wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 am
Gemini goes back to theory and Sag is more about the paradigm in though?
That's a fascinating framing of this. I had noticed, as a Virgo, that a contrast between Virgo and Gemini is that, while both seem fact-biased, Virgo is fundamentally a thinking sign that puts logic (procedure) first and, from that, gets to an answer. (Virgo would rather get a wrong answer than use a wrong process, since, once you have the spreadsheet set up correctly, the right answer will always come with the right data input.) Gemini is fundamentally an intuitive sign that "gets the right answer," the (being Mercurial) mobilizes facts to document it. (Gemini would rather get the right answer at once, not being interested in formality or procedure but, perhaps, simply fascinated to watch how facts work.)

And in general yes, I think Sagittarius will defend a paradigm - a theory framework - ahead of its results. It just occurred to me that support for a model, rather than a personal process or opinion, is consistent with a social approach.
I suppose socially, saggy fixed to look good and Gemini to sound good?
Again interesting: Read Manilius on Gemini, its all about music and, especially, the voice!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Re: Connections In Opposites

Post by James Condor » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:46 am

🙏🏻 Much thanks Jim. I do remember you wrote that. Makes sense to me. I will keep my eyes peeled

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Gemini-Sagittarius

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:59 am

Maybe I'm just young and dumb, but I don't understand what a model or a theory of framework in relevance to thinking is. Can someone give an example?

My friend who is a Gemini in Mars very much wants to sound good, she says she works to hard to sound stupid and thus around professional people she speaks with a seemingly intuitive large vocabulary.

Maybe I'm lost due do my double Mars Mercury, I tend to think of what comes to mind and speak it even if my thoughts have no rhyme or reason (or sometimes meaning).
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Re: Gemini-Sagittarius

Post by James Condor » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:13 am

Look under-nature of the planets. Don’t respond to my post here but go to another thread for questions like yours- unless about Gemini-Sagittarius specifically and not fundemental stuff
The planets have qualities and each individual has a natal chart or blueprint. Each sign placement does work together and nothing is by itself independent. With Sun signs, ego, is the focus. Inherent nature or tendency, identity, motivation, habit, self esteem, purpose, niche-what is vital,central.
Mars signs, like your example, are important in character but distinguished to Sun sign in central being. Mars is can be distinguished from Sun and Moon in ego form. Mars is action/reaction, competition, energy, struggle, courage, no thought,no contemplation. So Mars in Gemini combines Martian qualities to Gemini rulership qualities of Mercury ( and maybe Pluto or another planet). So it becomes like Mars-Mercury-Pluto( along with being a spoke and opposite Sagittarius, adjacent Taurus and Cancer).
Mercury and it’s sign placement is supplemental to Sun,Moon and Mars. Mercury doesn’t change the Suns archetype but can influence it’and color it.