Meauring Mundane Vertex contacts

Q&A and discussion on Angularity.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Meauring Mundane Vertex contacts

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:49 am

JSAD wrote:
Remember we do NOT have a birth time for Bernie. The twelve something one that used to be being touted as A-rated is not.

Thanks JSAD. I am NOT basing any possible speculative trading positions for my friend based on any of the Bernie chart times. I am basing my final possible trade decisions for my friend based mainly on the symbolism in the 2020 Libsolar combined with the 2020 Capsolar and Trump's chart for the 2020 Prez election.

Again, the main criteria for the possible trade decisions for my friend is based on Bernie as the Dem Nominee with him becoming the next Prez. If Bernie wins Prez with a majority of Senate and IF market and media psychology is in place, I am expecting the Daily trading limits to the downside in the S & P 500 to kick-in for the 3 trading days following the election. These daily limits are: "7.0%, 13.0% and 20.0% decline below the Settlement Price of the preceding session". If Bernie wins Prez with Senate and the market opens in an orderly fashion on Nov 4th, my friend will immediately exit his bearish trade positions. If Bernie is not Dem Nominee, my friend and will just make a sports bet (no speculative trades) on whoever the Dem Nominee to win Prez. Basically, I put a lot of faith in the potent angular Uranus/Pluto symbolism for the 2020 Libsolar to manifest big time pertaining to elections 2020 if Bernie is Dem Nominee.

SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Meauring Mundane Vertex contacts

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:13 am

There is also a plane that divides the celestial sphere into front and back. It runs at right angles to the meridian, east and west directly over our heads and under our feet, and it is called the prime vertical.
Theoretically, the points where this circle crosses the ecliptic ought also to have meaning. So postulated L. Edward Johndro, a technically proficient astrologer from New York, some decades ago. His work led him to conclude that the intersection in the west is more important, and he named that point the Vertex (and the opposite point in the east the Antivertex). He and his students, among them Charles Jayne, have found that the Vertex has to do with fateful and important encounters, either with people or circumstances. I have examined the Vertex and still do not have a clear idea of its usefulness. What does emerge is that it is most active in situations that are dramatic and not characteristic of one's ordinary life. Robert Hand, pg 89, Horoscope Symbols.
All I know for sure with my Nov 3 2020 DSLR (election day), is I have a most active aspected Vertex; and if Bernie is the Dem Nominee, my friend will have executed a week prior to election a most important speculative low risk/high reward trade based on Bernie winning the election. If Bernie is the Dem Nominee, on Nov 3 2020 I will be involved in a very important circumstance with my best friend, and certainly a possible dramatic situation not characteristic of my ordinary life. But, Bernie must have a majority of the Senate go with him as Prez; otherwise, I don't expect much $ from the trade.