Angular Neptune project

Q&A and discussion on Angularity.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Angular Neptune project

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:03 pm

Welcome to the Angular Neptune discussion project, which will run June 6 - 19, 2021 (and then will remain around in case people want to revisit it in the future). Please gather your list of Neptune Angular people (especially those you know personally) and join us.

CRITERA: Planets within 7° of major angles (Asc-Dsc, MC-IC) and 2° of minor angles (Zenith-Nadir, EP-WP). Ideally (i.e., if you can), please assess proximity to horizon and meridian in prime vertical longitude, squares to MC and Asc in longitude, and RA contact to EP and WP in right ascension.

Here is the primary Angular Neptune interpretive resource on the forum:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=38#p190

We may also want to compare to Sun in Pisces for ideas to check against our Angular Neptune examples:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=35#p166

My current concise summary of Angular Neptune reads:
Sensitive, vulnerable, feels strongly (tunes into others deeply, not always accurately; feels exposed, over-response). Naturally absorbs and mirrors others’ traits. Sympathy, compassion, empathy (or emotional drama, insecurity, easily hooked, betrayed). Lives in own reality, tenacious with their viewpoint, impervious to logic, passionate about what uniquely frames their view. Favors complexity over simplicity. Dwells within the unknown, choosing mystery over revelation.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Angular Neptune project

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:04 pm

People who have been active on this forum with Neptune angular include:
  • Arena
  • Avshalom Binyamin
  • Danica
  • FlordencedeZ
  • StarAgeWiz
  • Teresa Hamilton
  • The Scales Both Ways
  • Veronica
To these we can Siderealist Gary Duncan, early Sidereal writer Karen Kaye, the great friend of Sidereal astrology Joanne Stonnell (Clancy), astrological statistician Michel Gauquelin, and significant Tropical astrologers Dane Rudhyar, Jayj Jacobs, and Alfred Witte.

U.S. Presidents include a strange mix, including several pairs that were polar opposites of each other: John Adams, probably Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, Abraham Lincoln, Chester A. Arthur, Rutherford B. Hayes, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton. - The Bradley study of murderers showed Neptune foreground significantly high, but I have fewer in my collection than for other planets.

Some famous people with Neptune angular:
  • King Louis XIV, Emperor Hirohito, Queen Elizabeth II, Pres. John Adams, Pres. Thomas Jefferson (?), Pres. James Monroe, Pres. Abraham Lincoln, Pres. Chester A. Arthur, Pres. Rutherford B. Hayes, Pres. Gerald Ford, Pres. Ronald Reagan, Pres. Bill Clinton
  • Prince Charles, Prince William, Commissioner Harvey Milk, Adolf Eichmann, Camilla Parker-Bowles
  • John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Alice Cooper
  • Lee Harvey Oswald, Richard Speck, Erik Menendez, Dan White (Josef Mengele)
  • Alfred Witte, Gary Duncan, Karen Kaye, Joanne Stonnell (Clancy), Michel Gauquelin, Dane Rudhyar, Jayj Jacobs
  • Walt Disney, Clint Eastwood, Courtney Cox, Carl Jung, John D. Rockefeller
Besides the forum members and outstanding astrologers listed above, I have a small list of 13 other people I knew/know sufficiently well with Neptune angular by the above criteria. I'll recheck everything against these examples (which include my sister-in-law). Seven are women from my sexual history, one of whom was quite close for a couple of years; the others involved circumstances and conditions that had something common I'm not sure I can pin down clearly (perhaps too little data, but they are distinctly similar conditions).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Angular Neptune project

Post by Veronica » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:30 pm

Its is good for me to reread this one aspect on a regular basis because it helps me focus and stay centered and draw in my strengths.
Out of all my angular planets this is the one that tries to suck me down and get me off course, almost like forgetfulness.

I'm trying to clarify something in my mind about this, but it feels like my Angular planets and my hard aspects are points of triggers for choices in behavioral responses to external things like people and life. When those are touched, depending, it brings out a response.
So it's like those are offsetting the internal scales and upsetting homeostasis