Moon-Jupiter

Q&A and discussion on Aspects.
sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by sotonye » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:03 pm

SteveS wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:48 am
Thanks Sotonye, my heart is much better with the procedure I had a couple years back, but at some point in my future I will probably encounter some congested heart problems, at least what one Doc told me. But now, I am on a quest experimenting with Eastern Medicine (Chinese), and with Jupiter rising I am always hoping for the best. :)
I'm glad to hear you're doing much better now, and I'd like to recommend the green tea polyphenol EGCg to guard against any future congestive heart issues, here's a nice study abstract detailing how the sweet molecule attenuates the progression of congestive heart failure: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27374189/

Also I'm wondering if Jupiter will come in handy in my life too with respect to health? Would you say it has for you?

SteveS
Irish
Irish
Posts: 2619
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 5:11 am
Gender:

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by SteveS » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 am

Sotonye asked:
Also I'm wondering if Jupiter will come in handy in my life too with respect to health?
Probably yes, only thing with a Moon-Jupiter in a malefic manner would be with the wrong appetite/diet.
Would you say it has for you?
It certainly has now with your Green Tea link :) In respect to my life, it has been mainly all about my angular Jupiter-Node aspect which has manifested in my life BIG TIME with “fortunate contacts. (other people)” Its been like a magic wand-- hooking me up with total strangers at times in my life who teach me what I need to know—to manifest Jupiter in my life. Thanks again for the Green Tea research link Sotonye—very, very enlightening-- will definitely implement much more Green Tea into my body.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Posts: 8931
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:27 am

SteveS wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 am
Sotonye asked:
Also I'm wondering if Jupiter will come in handy in my life too with respect to health?
Probably yes, only thing with a Moon-Jupiter in a malefic manner would be with the wrong appetite/diet.
Yes, when it's afflicted (say, by progressions or transits) afflictions having to do with the digestive and broader alimentary system. (Liver affliction are common with Jupiter afflictions.) However, your Moon-Jupiter aspect is so angular that it is not likely to affect your health adversely. Primarily, acutely background strong aspects affect health adversely (plus Moon and Mars signs showing parts of the body that are unusually vulnerable).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by sotonye » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:05 am

SteveS wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 am

Probably yes, only thing with a Moon-Jupiter in a malefic manner would be with the wrong appetite/diet.
This is funny because almost all the times I've had health issues were caused by consuming too much of something!
It certainly has now with your Green Tea link :) In respect to my life, it has been mainly all about my angular Jupiter-Node aspect which has manifested in my life BIG TIME with “fortunate contacts. (other people)” Its been like a magic wand-- hooking me up with total strangers at times in my life who teach me what I need to know—to manifest Jupiter in my life. Thanks again for the Green Tea research link Sotonye—very, very enlightening-- will definitely implement much more Green Tea into my body.
This is really excellent, I'm very thankful that you have had this, it brings me back to the beginning of the conversation when you mentioned your truly angelic friend! Also of course Steve, I would like you to be alright indefinitely

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by sotonye » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:16 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:27 am
Yes, when it's afflicted (say, by progressions or transits) afflictions having to do with the digestive and broader alimentary system. (Liver afflictions are common with Jupiter afflictions.) However, your Moon-Jupiter aspect is so angular that it is not likely to affect your health adversely. Primarily, acutely background strong aspects affect health adversely (plus Moon and Mars signs showing parts of the body that are unusually vulnerable).
So the background represents frustrated planetary expressions and corresponding dis-ease? Also is there an outline of signs and bodily correspondences?

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Posts: 8931
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:37 am

sotonye wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:16 am
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:27 am
Yes, when it's afflicted (say, by progressions or transits) afflictions having to do with the digestive and broader alimentary system. (Liver afflictions are common with Jupiter afflictions.) However, your Moon-Jupiter aspect is so angular that it is not likely to affect your health adversely. Primarily, acutely background strong aspects affect health adversely (plus Moon and Mars signs showing parts of the body that are unusually vulnerable).
So the background represents frustrated planetary expressions and corresponding dis-ease? Also is there an outline of signs and bodily correspondences?
Maybe around here someplace, but it's more or less the standard one you find in most Tropical books but primarily flipped, i.e., Libra head (what the opposite sign having an occasional tendency to 'reach across"). Thus, Aquarius is primarily connected to the heart and Leo to the back and spine, though occasionally you'll see these flip if the rest of the symbolism demands it.

With Moon in Taurus, you're looking at greater vulnerabilities especially affecting the genitals. With Mars in Cancer, you're looking especially at greater vulnerability to inflammatory or breakage conditions in the joints and, to a lesser extent, bones overall. (Is there a history of arthritis in your faily?)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by sotonye » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:37 am
Maybe around here someplace, but it's more or less the standard one you find in most Tropical books but primarily flipped, i.e., Libra head (what the opposite sign having an occasional tendency to 'reach across"). Thus, Aquarius is primarily connected to the heart and Leo to the back and spine, though occasionally you'll see these flip if the rest of the symbolism demands it.
I found it here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1796

With Moon in Taurus, you're looking at greater vulnerabilities especially affecting the genitals. With Mars in Cancer, you're looking especially at greater vulnerability to inflammatory or breakage conditions in the joints and, to a lesser extent, bones overall. (Is there a history of arthritis in your faily?)
There's no history of arthritis in my family but I have had huge trouble with my knees growing up, originally from growing so much and so quickly (I'm 6ft6), and subsequently from playing basketball in middle school and high school. Tremendous ware has been incurred by my knees from all that jumping around, and all for nothing too! I wasn't ever any good at any sport except martial arts. At rate, my knees are still sensitive from all the jumping and bumping back then. And thankfully I don't think I'll have genital issues considering that my moon is angular, and the aspects from Jup and Venus help too I think

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 797
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:37 am

This thread is so wholesome...

And into it I will penetrate.. Reading into what has been said here about Moon-jupiter I can actually start to relate to how Jupiter works, and understand how my chart is broken down.

The lovely social side of Jupiter which is angular a dignity and aspects a luminary in my chart is a side I have trouble accessing do to 2 over looming energies.

With Mars and/or Uranus energies aspecting my Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus I often seek out raw, unpleasant, deep/real conversation and this makes communication with me for many very hard.

In addition with Pluto/Saturn energy on the Moon making me deep down not one to want to talk to all people, especially for an extended period of time.

Behind this there is perhaps some manners and inviting nature however I wouldn't call that me. I will use it on a surface level to be successful however. I would also say I'd have to sum this aspect up as charismatic.

Thanks for the discussion guys it was very much helpful.

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by sotonye » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:34 pm

Beanies+Bad habits wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:37 am

The lovely social side of Jupiter which is angular a dignity and aspects a luminary in my chart is a side I have trouble accessing do to 2 over looming energies.
The same used to be true of me when I was 19, I mean I've got configurations in my chart which really contradict everything Jupiter might have to say, all of his cordial, refined, delicate, obliging qualities were eclipsed for a long time behind the imperiousness of an Aries Sun, the antisociality of an angular Pluto, the imperiousness of an angular Mars, and Uranus-Pluto forming a structure of rebellion with my Mercury. But as I got older I began expressing a more Jupiterian bent I would say, it all happened very quickly, in the blank of an eye, and after I was certain that I had a full grasp of myself. And I think now that charts are just something we all grow into, and I think you'll grow into yours too, it'll be very good
With Mars and/or Uranus energies aspecting my Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus I often seek out raw, unpleasant, deep/real conversation and this makes communication with me for many very hard.
There's a certain level of authenticity missing from our involvements with others these days, I mean half of all Americans report feeling lonely and so I think there's some failure on the part of communication. So if you can speak in a deeply authentic way, as I believe you do, I think you'll find a more positive response as time goes on than otherwise, since anything that becomes scarce receives a premium eventually, an uptick in value, and I think authentic communication is invaluable and will become even more so. I think people like Trump for this reason, he speaks in a way that isn't polished and which makes our mothers feel unwell
In addition with Pluto/Saturn energy on the Moon making me deep down not one to want to talk to all people, especially for an extended period of time.


Understandable, it can be exhausting
Behind this there is perhaps some manners and inviting nature however I wouldn't call that me. I will use it on a surface level to be successful however. I would also say I'd have to sum this aspect up as charismatic.
Jupiter people like yourself have a way of almost always being well received and I think you'll definitely employ this subtle behavior a lot eventually, it gets us what we want imo
Thanks for the discussion guys it was very much helpful.
Happy you enjoyed it :,)

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by sotonye » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Is Moon-Jupiter lucky at all? I know a lot of Sun-Jupiter people and they all seem to have issues resolve themselves fairly quickly, even issues that until their resolution seem insurmountable, and they are sometimes the subject of unusual luck, this doesn't seem to be the case for Moon-Jupiter people except in the case of campaigns for class president. What is the overall trend here? And if there is a difference in luck between aspects, then why?

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Posts: 8931
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:15 pm

In answering your question as asked, I need for to clarify that it depends on which Moon-Jupiter aspect. It seems your question means natal aspects, but the answer would be quite different if it were Moon-Jupiter in a solar or lunar return, transiting Jupiter to natal Moon, transiting Moon to natal Jupiter, etc.

I don't think of a birth chart as necessarily showing luck per se. All lives are lucky and unlucky at times. I do, however, think of birth charts as showing whether one is better equipped to deal with fortunate vs. unfortunate conditions. Venus and Jupiter personalities are best suited to do well in comfortable, privileged, fortunate conditions, and don't fare as well during times of misfortunate. Mars and Saturn personalities are best suited to do well in uncomfortable, struggling, difficult conditions, and don't fare as well in conditions of comfort and ease.

That being said, I don't see anything in my notes that says Moon-Jupiter in a natal chart is particularly lucky. Drawn to nice conditions, yes. Needing acknowledgement that they are somehow special or important, yes. Generous and often structuring their lives to give to others, yes. But (perhaps because I simply don't look for this kind of thing, or perhaps because it isn't there) nothing in my notes says they are any luckier than anyone else.

And (even though I don't look for this sort of thing), I do have notes inferring particular luck to Sun-Jupiter, as you observed, though I often wonder if the attitudes around things don't give this impression more than something objective (How do you objectively assess luck?)

My standard interpretation for Sun-Jupiter natal aspects:
Generous, kind, warm, amiable, upbeat, tolerant. Visible self-confidence. Strong need for acceptance and friendship. A general dislike of problems (seems to float through life with amazingly little care for circumstances). Lucky: confident the universe will bail them out, problems usually resolve remarkably easily, but has a hard time persevering against real adversity when it finally strikes. (Extravagant, prodigal, loves leisure, overly reliant on luck.) Mind is philosophical or religious.


My standard interpretation for Moon-Jupiter natal aspects:
Ambitious, desires success, aspires to take the lead. A natural ‘host,’ likes to play ringmaster in all life areas including in social & sexual hospitality. Usually good-humored, entertaining, kind, generous. Drawn to quality, desires only the best (things & circumstances) for self & loved ones. Strong beliefs (often religious or patriotic intensity, moralistic, judgmental). Social elitism (possible feigned superiority, aristocratic conceit).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by sotonye » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:06 pm

I don't think of a birth chart as necessarily showing luck per se. All lives are lucky and unlucky at times.
I think this is partly true, I see a lot of the time something you've mentioned previously, that charts tend to predict the way we respond to things, and I see often that, for example, if two individuals grow up in an abusive household with one having Sun-Saturn and the other having Sun-Venus, the Venus individual seems to come out of the circumstance with fewer psychological wounds. But on the other hand it seems like charts that are heavily Malefic seem to give life events that are overwhelmingly hard, not just hard because of particular response to and internalization of circumstance, but hard in more physical ways. I see the opposite with unusually benefic charts, when I do see them, but it's not often that I do and I think this says something, perhaps that life is hard for most people.
I do, however, think of birth charts as showing whether one is better equipped to deal with fortunate vs. unfortunate conditions. Venus and Jupiter personalities are best suited to do well in comfortable, privileged, fortunate conditions, and don't fare as well during times of misfortunate. Mars and Saturn personalities are best suited to do well in uncomfortable, struggling, difficult conditions, and don't fare as well in conditions of comfort and ease.
This is also very true and im not sure how to reconcile this with the above, maybe it's that benefic dominant individuals tend not to impose psychic wounds on themselves when events don't call for it, and have trouble when things get real
That being said, I don't see anything in my notes that says Moon-Jupiter in a natal chart is particularly lucky. Drawn to nice conditions, yes. Needing acknowledgement that they are somehow special or important, yes. Generous and often structuring their lives to give to others, yes. But (perhaps because I simply don't look for this kind of thing, or perhaps because it isn't there) nothing in my notes says they are any luckier than anyone else.

Thank you Mr. E, this is what I have been suspecting. Despite the frequency in US presidents it doesn't seem to give the same kind of benefits and windfalls as I see with Sun-Jupiter people. It Is interesting though that Sun-Jupiter isn't more common for presidents, I don't fully understand it
And (even though I don't look for this sort of thing), I do have notes inferring particular luck to Sun-Jupiter, as you observed, though I often wonder if the attitudes around things don't give this impression more than something objective (How do you objectively assess luck?)
It seems like life circumstances that would ruin most people reverse their course miraculously, things just seem to work out despite themselves, as they do seem to think the sky is falling when things happen in a way that isn't pleasant. But the issue with luck is that it's almost skeayd mentioned in the context of misfortune, which doesn't sound lucky to me, and if it were just that I wouldn't call them lucky, but it seems like good, privalged circumstances for them get even better, which I is fundamentally than our usual understanding of lucky breaks

Also thank you again

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Posts: 8931
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm
Gender:

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:00 pm

sotonye wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:06 pm
That being said, I don't see anything in my notes that says Moon-Jupiter in a natal chart is particularly lucky. Drawn to nice conditions, yes. Needing acknowledgement that they are somehow special or important, yes. Generous and often structuring their lives to give to others, yes. But (perhaps because I simply don't look for this kind of thing, or perhaps because it isn't there) nothing in my notes says they are any luckier than anyone else.

Thank you Mr. E, this is what I have been suspecting. Despite the frequency in US presidents it doesn't seem to give the same kind of benefits and windfalls as I see with Sun-Jupiter people. It Is interesting though that Sun-Jupiter isn't more common for presidents, I don't fully understand it
I don't think becoming president has much to do with luck. It has more to do with ambition, wanting to be liked, and a desire for power, things that are natural to many with strong Moon-Jupiter aspects.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: Moon-Jupiter

Post by sotonye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:47 am

List of famous examples with exact Moon-Jupiter aspects:

Kim kardashian, Zendaya, Dua Lipa, Van Gogh, Jhene Aiko, Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace, Johnny Depp, Tyra banks, Mario Lopez, Cher, Will Smith, Gwen Stefani, Tyler Perry, Jules Verne, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Whitney Houston, Drake, Ariana Grande, Muhammad Ali, James Earl Jones, Kate Hudson, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tim Burton

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest