Saturn-Neptune

Q&A and discussion on Aspects.
James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Saturn-Neptune

Post by James Condor » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:27 am

Based on what I’ve read here on this aspect and considering my only Sun aspect is sextile Saturn sesquisquare Neptune, I think what’s happening is the native reflects to others above average competency through communication but execution is lost in the structure of plans because the native is hesitant to commit to accepting anything other than the original plan or the plan as they customize it. They put too much pressure on on their self worth to tarnish it. They set themselves up for failure because the idea always outweighs the reality. If the execution happens it usually if ever is the same or better than the idea and undermines the value.
They produce anxiety because of the preoccupation of condensing of ideas and pressure of perfection and judgment.
When playing music in bands, I had many frustrations when having spent allot of time perfecting a song, others would naturally add their personal style to it and change it from what I though wasn’t always a good change. Unyielding model as the forum suggests.
Last edited by James Condor on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Saturn-Neptune

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:09 am

Very interesting musings.

Yes, one of the most sure things about Saturn-Neptune is a tendency to foreclose options.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Re: Saturn-Neptune

Post by James Condor » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:17 am

Ah. Options definitely are difficult for me to deal with and over time I’ve had to learn to narrow my options in order to be less frustrated, remorseful and save time, money, be more productive and efficient. I know exactly what my plans are for the week (unless I decide to detour. And it’s my decision). I don’t like to hear others advice unless it fits mine or unless people accept my view of it. Because it’s my life it’s my view and choice to act or not. I know what my grocery list is. Once I learn something and it works, it’s difficult for me to oppose it. know how to save, basically. Of course this isn’t the only aspect I have and so I do go against my structure.
I don’t give into the fancy or extravagant and always look for deals. Self denials of what could be worth while opportunities. Miss out on many opportunities of new experiences
I can negotiate. I am a good life coach or planner when it comes to simplifying, living with less baggage. Freeing of clutter.
Of course be sure to compare my ideas here to more. Other aspects of mine might be bleeding though.