Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Re: Donald Trump

Post by Venus_Daily » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:48 pm

I read Kenneth Bowser's article on the 2020 election, while he doesn't favor a democratic candidate in an astrological sense, he does make it clear through several different charts that Trump will lose. It's just disheartening, if Joe Biden doesn't pick up the nomination, we're going to get someone who is radically left.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Radically left solely to get through the primary. Then they'll make a sharp turn to the center. Don't get too upset.

Ken posted about the next election? That's exciting. Thanks for mentioning.

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:07 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:59 pm
Radically left solely to get through the primary. Then they'll make a sharp turn to the center. Don't get too upset.

Ken posted about the next election? That's exciting. Thanks for mentioning.
Yes, on Facebook

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Donald Trump - maybe the birth certificate is wrong?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 am

the subject line doesn't give my opinion, but an opinion in widening circulation among astrologers. The time we use for Donald Trump (10:54 AM) comes from the birth certificate that he published himself. I've always found the exactly rising Mars totally descriptive, and various performance of the chart persuasive.

However, there is a time of 9:51 AM that was the basis of ublished astrology work decades ago, that is reported to have come directly from Trump's mother, and was allegedly given when Melania consulted a private astrologer. This would normally not out-rank a birth certificate,but would have to be taken seriously and investigated.

Some people have doubt that the birth certificate Trump himself published is false. I don't have information to contradict or corroborate that, but consider it reasonable that Trump would have falsified his birth certificate, especially if he consults astrologers. He is known to have falsified medical records, falsified academic records, and withheld tax records, so... why would it be unthinkable that he publish a false birth record?

Here is an article discussing this in more detail:
https://www.keplercollege.org/index.php ... TPStiDSn_Q

I'm posting it here for everyone's consideration. If true, it means (gulp) we can trust anything in Trump's chart except angles. :)

Notice that while the birth certificate source is rated AA, the "source from mother" is rightly rated A - still very high - except that, with both of these claims existing, Trump's data now officially becomes DD instead of AA, meaning that there are competing, contradictory possibilities.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Donald Trump - maybe the birth certificate is wrong?

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Time zone confusion? Having done that myself, it wouldn't be hard to do.

Haven't read the article yet, but off to do that now

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 am

Nope. EDT for both.

BTW, he would still have a foreground Mars, just not very foreground. The big new thing in the chart is Pluto closely square MC. (It's an interesting possibility to consider.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:03 pm

I have often felt that certain types of people, with specific adgendas would lie about there birth data.
Knowing that others utilize it to get an upper hand, it would be a huge advantage to have a slight angle to fall back on.

He always felt like an angular pluto to me.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:22 pm

I'm not arguing for the alternate time, but I'm looking at it... and will mention anything remarkable I find.

For the 9:51 AM birthtime, the SLR before his (highly unlikely, unusual) inauguration occurred December 27, 2016, 5:43:20 PM EDT in Washington, DC, has this:

21°50' Sagittarius t Pluto
23°21' Gemini SLR Asc
23°28' Virgo r Jupiter
25°35' Pisces t Uranus
25°43' Virgo t Jupiter

His Demi-SLR January 10 had Asc square Venus (1°14') but also Saturn sq. MC 0°21' and tied closely into his luminaries.

For this birth time, his 2016 SSR not only had Moon conjunct natal Jupiter, it had the partile Moon-Jupiter conjunction on SSR IC! His SLR for election night was less obvious but boils down to the single most angular planet is natal Venus square SLR Asc 1°17'.

The most important thing about his secondary progressions is that they does not have the one aspect on which I most relied to predict his morbid defeat. Trump, for the usually accepted ("birth certificate") had, for Election Day, progressed Moon partile conjunct natal Saturn, both of them sesqui-square transiting Neptune. They alleged time from his mother, for about an hour earlier, has progressed Moon at 28°18' Gemini, in orb of neither natal Saturn nor transiting Neptune. -- For inauguration day, progressed Moon conjoins natal Venus 0°35' and progressed MC squares progressed Venus 0°09'.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:33 pm

Funny how an hour can actually rewrite a biography.
Makes him a totally different type of man with a totally different need then he had let on.
Wonder if Alex Jones told him to do that.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Re: Donald Trump - maybe the birth certificate is wrong?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Another thing of interest about this time, which is getting attention just now: Transiting Uranus is exactly conjunct its Washington local Midheaven (11°17' Aries)!

On Friday, July 26, with transiting Uranus 13' from DC MC, transiting Mars exactly crossed the Ascendant. Its orb was about two days either side of Friday. Can anyone identify are squareley-hit Mars-Uranus impact event for him on or within two days of July 26 (last Friday)?

Something that I don't know if it's pro or con the chart: Melania's Sun is 12° Aries, near his MC natally and within 1° of it in Washington. Is this an argument for or against the chart? I really don't know. But, either way, she exercises control over him if this is his birth time, since she has a Sun-Saturn conjunction in Aries on his MC.

I don't think we need astrology to explain Hillary Clinton's antipathy toward Trump from long ago; but it's interesting that, for this birth time, her Mars, Saturn, and Pluto conjoin his Ascendant (with Mars-Pluto exact for his Washington Ascendant).

Marla Maples has Saturn exactly on Descendant of this chart. (There isn't much else between his chart and her untimed chart.) First wife Ivana had her Venus exactly on Descendant of this chart (which means that marriage-buster Maples put her Saturn on what, if this time is correct, was Trump and Ivana's best aspect, her Venus on his Descendant.)

He was forced to pay Ivana a $10 million divorce settlement on March 22, 1991. On that day, a Venus-Jupiter-Saturn T-square occurred at 10° Aries-Cancer-Capricorn with Jupiter-Saturn precisely on Trump's 9°54' Cancer Eastpoint, if this is his correct birth time.

How did Trump feel about hi father? I really don't know; but Fred died June 25, 1999. While Saturn and Uranus had been playing in the neighborhood of his angles, it's interesting that Venus transited 23° Cancer, conjunct Ascendant for this birth time.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:36 pm

Looked at the chart. It's quite different. It doesn't put directed Saturn nearly close enough to natal Neptune to create a noticeable effect around election time. Directed Saturn isn't conjunct his natal Neptune within a 30-minute orb until March 20, 2021. If this chart is true, we're going to either get an impeachment around that time or a voluntary abdication.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:06 pm

If one trusts Solar Arcs to that extent.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:54 am

I'm finishing my first monthly forecast that considers Trump's possible 9:51 AM birth time. (For a while, every month I will do two independent forecasts for him under "Trump Watch," one for each possible birth time.)

If his 9:51 AM time happens to be correct, he has two very serious overlapping aspects:

t Uranus conj. natal (Washington) MC June 14 to October 11
(and then again next spring)

t Saturn conj. SSR MC July 28 to November 7

These overlap July 28 to October 11.

Looking for other comparably strong contacts within this time, I find his progressed Moon-Sun conjunction is partile beginning September 4 (exact October 2).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Regulus rising

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:40 pm

I always look for the way primary themes of presidents' terms sneak out from their horoscopes. W's Gemini Sun converges with his term being inescapably melded to pictures of Twin Towers. Obama's Cancer-Taurus luminaries matches the only president to have the word "care" near-identified with his administration.

But for MAGA-pumping Donald Trump, I'd overlooked the fact until a few minutes ago that he has Regulus a single minute of arc from his Ascendant and the Sanskrit name of Regulus is the homonymous MAGHA.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com