Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Donald Trump

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 am

If any astrologer out there sees any prominent benefic symbolism for Trump with 2020 Election, I would be highly interested in their sight!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:13 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 am
If any astrologer out there sees any prominent benefic symbolism for Trump with 2020 Election, I would be highly interested in their sight!
Though I think it is overweighted by other things, you did say any prominent benefic symbolism, so...

On inauguration day, Jupiter-Uranus transits his natal Moon exactly. (However, they are with Mars.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:32 am

Jim wrote:
On inauguration day, Jupiter-Uranus transits his natal Moon exactly. (However, they are with Mars.)
:?:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:35 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:32 am
:?:
Inauguration:

t Uranus sqq. r Moon 0°30'
-- t Jupiter ssq. r Moon 0°08'
-- t Mars sqq. r Moon 0°35'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:48 am

Got it. Thanks

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:00 am

Trump's Natal Venus is 01,45 Cancer. Transiting Jupiter has just transited 00,00 Capricorn entering opposition phase to Trump's Natal Venus (a benefic influence). May 15th transiting Jupiter is Stationed at 02,13 Capricorn, partile 180 his Natal Venus. Lets see if Trump gets some kind good news pertaining to this Pandemic between now and May 15th.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:44 pm

Be all that as it may, there’s tr Ne entering orb to his Moon in March 2021 (to proceed to the Sun, afterwards) ... one has to find reasons to be hopeful, I guess.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sat May 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Whenever it seems like it's too hard to keep track of everything President Donald Trump is saying, now there's a bot for that.
Margaret, named after the meticulous West Wing character, catalogues all of Trump's spoken words, tweets and other utterances to compile in its database — more than 11 million of the president's words dating back to 1976. (...)
The bot can predict whether Trump is lying, if he's mad, and how stressed he is whenever speaking on camera.
Interesting stuff. Here's the whole article:
https://www.businessinsider.com/an-ai-b ... Pa5XKBlES4

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:57 pm

According to this NBC news article (link below), Trump's 2020 SSR occurred at Bedminster, New Jersey
President Donald Trump spent his 74th birthday Sunday at his Bedminster golf club before returning to Washington on in the early evening.
Trump’s Marine One helicopter landed at Morristown Airport from Bedminster at 5:28 p.m. and he quickly boarded Air Force One after giving a fist pump from the top of the steps, according to White House pool reports. He arrived at the White House at 6:43 p.m.
Since he has been president, Trump has been spending weekends at Bedminster during the warmer months and at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, during the colder months. He now has spent 94 days at Bedminster during his presidency, behind only the 133 days he spent at Mar-a-Lago, according to NBC News.
https://www.nj.com/politics/2020/06/tru ... ngton.html

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:06 pm

In 2016 I predicted on this forum Trump would win Prez mainly because his 2016 SSR Moon partile conjunct his Natal Jupiter, Bradley's # 1 aspect combo (SSR Moon-Jupiter aspects with solar & natal planets) indicator for winning elections. That reflects the amount of my respect and faith in Bradley's astrological work.

In 2020 Trump has a partile conjunction of Mars-Neptune which tightly/partile 90 his Natal Moon (Full Moon), an important aspect which is locked-in for his entire 2020 solar year. Combine this SSR Mars-Neptune 90 Natal Moon theme with his main angular Uranus theme (change) in his 2020 SSR, I predict Trump will not win a second term, but I will not wager on this 2020 election like I wagered on the 2016 Prez election, because I see important benefic contradictory symbolism with Trump's Solar Arcs for 2020 election, and I have a lot of respect and faith in the predictive system of Solar Arcs. For today, Vegas has Biden a -145 favorite to win Prez.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:04 pm

FiveThirtyEight has started publishing their daily tallies of polls state by state, which is useful since the "Presidential Election" is really 52 different elections.

I wonder if, instead of trying to predict how each candidate will do nationally, it would be more useful to predict it state by state? Perhaps using a mundane map, or relocating the candidate's natal and solunars to the capital of that state, or even to the largest population center in that state, where they aren't the same.

Relocating a chart in Solar Fire isn't hard, but 52 times for each chart is a bit daunting. Maybe start with the mundane maps to see where the benefics and malefics cross the map. If Biden had Venus crossing Florida while Trump had Saturn, that might say something useful.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:23 pm

8-) :idea:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:32 pm

I tried local prediction in the past, occasionally gotten an interesting result like predicting who would win Ohio because of Venus ine on the solar return passing through the state. Still, that might have been coincidence.

At best, I think it would only be useful in Tipping Point states. I don't think these local factors are strong enough to move solidly blue or solidly red states. I mean, Trump could have Jupiter on the mid-heaven of a solar return in Los Angeles and square Asc in San Francisco and he still wouldn't win California. Mostly, I think we need to concentrate on where each candidate is at the time the results comein.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:07 pm

The Democratic Party needs to hire a team of Sidereal Astrologers. That's the kind of 'predictions' I'd most love to be doing regarding this election as subject 8-)

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:27 pm

At this same time in 2016 for Prez Election, Trump was riding a high wave of benefic emotion by winning Rep nomination with tremendous momentum. Trump has no momentum in this election cycle, and if Covid-19 keeps his supporters away from his campaign rallies with low turnouts he will feel and get no momentum.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:48 pm

And if Covid-19 doesn't keep his supporters away from his rallies, there's going to be a lot more Covid-19 in their immediate vicinities. The current rise in cases is exactly within the time period predicted for Memorial Day parties.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:02 am

Covid-19 did help keep people away from his ralley. I'm still betting on him having a second term, but also I believe he may leagalize marijuana (as a last executive order whenever that may be, and perhaps there is a way to predict this {looking at charts of when states leagalized it??}).

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:21 am

If he doesn't win a second term this year, he'll run again in 2024, or one of his sons will. It's too lucrative a scam for them not to. With that in mind, I doubt very much he'll legalize marijuana.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:23 am

Biden is actually less pro weed than Trump. I just hope that you all really don't think he is a scam. Not to seperate but I am and always will stand with my native brothers and sisters and the whole Constitution is {shagged} from our point of view. Im not sure if I find it sad or ironic that "adult members" of today's American society even let a two party system exist, and even sadder is most actually look at the whole situation instead of half of it.

Diseases and foreign Invaders... sorry but lmfao. I think it all went wrong when an aff and an elephant walked into a room in a land where asses and elephants don't even come from...

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:43 am

I don't think legal weed is an issue that will have any consequences at all in this election. More states are legalizing it on their own, enforcement is negligible nearly every other place, and people have gigantic other things to think about.

I can see that, if the issue has sorted itself out in the mean time, it might be a bigger issue in 2024.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:25 pm

I agree with the time frame your suggesting Jim.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Has anyone looked at Trump's lunar returns through July? He's getting slammed hard in July! While currently under a full SLR that is mostly Neptune-driven, here are the breakdowns of his July 17 Demi-SLR and July 30 SLR. (The latter leads into a month when the nation as a whole gets some very bad news.) - I've trimmed away the widest factors to make this easier to read.

SIDEREAL DEMI-LUNAR RETURN (Jul 17)
t Sun on Dsc -5°40'
r Saturn on Dsc -5°09'
t Pluto on Asc -5°07'
t Jupiter on Asc -3°18'
r Jupiter sq. Asc -0°51'
r Pluto sq. MC -0°15'
----------------------------
t Uranus on IC +0°32'

r Mercury on Dsc +4°13'

-- t Pluto op. r Saturn 0°02' in mundo
-- t Saturn op. r Venus 0°05' in mundo
-- t Sun op. r Saturn 0°31' in munndo
-- t Sun-Pluto op. 0°33' in mundo
-- t Uranus sq. r Pluto 0°43'
-- t Sun conj. r Venus 0°56'

-- t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 1°49'
-- t Jupiter op. r Saturn 1°51' in mundo
-- r Venus-Saturn conj. 1°55'
-- t Sun-Saturn 2°09' in mundo
-- t Sun-Jupiter op. 2°23' in mundo
-- t Saturn op. r Saturn 2°40' in mundo
-- t Saturn-Pluto conj. 2°42' in mundo
-- t Pluto op. r Venus 2°47' in mundo
-- t Jupiter-Saturn conj. 2°59'

SIDEREAL LUNAR RETURN (Jul 30)
r Mercury on Dsc -5°52'
r Saturn on WP -1°27'
t Saturn sq. MC -0°34'
t Pluto on EP -0°03'
--------------------------
r Venus sq. MC +0°34'

t Mercury on WP +2°54'

-- t Saturn-Pluto sq. 2°19' in mundo
-- t Mercury-Pluto op. 2°48' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Moon-Jupiter in Trump's 2020 SSR?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:50 pm

In a recent article, Ken Bowser mentioned that Trump's 2020 SSR has an exact Moon-Jupiter mundane aspect.

Now, when I say "mundane aspect," I mean an aspect in the mundoscope - one in Prime Vertical longitude. But when Ken says "mundane aspect," he means a paran - including what (in Interpreting Solar Returns) I called a "potential paran."

Explanation for those not familiar with the distinction: I consider an actual paran to mean that the two planets are (right now!) on angles concurrently. By potential paran, I mean that the planets are so situated that, when one comes to a certain angle, the other one will be there as well. They aren't currently on an angle together - but they will be.

Over the years, I've grown quite disenchanted with using potential parans as aspects. I strongly support thinking actual parans are a big deal - two planets exactly angular together while forming an exact mundane aspect (meaning: mundoscope conjunction, opposition, or square). But I've moved away from the older idea that potential parans are, themselves, current aspects. (I could be wrong. I just wanted to make sure the reader understood what I'm saying.)

Ecliptically, Trump's SSR shows very strong affliction to his natal Moon by ecliptical aspect: Only one of the following aspects is partile, but the whole middleground picture is severe:

25°55' Aqu - s Neptune
26°33' Aqu - s Mars
27°13' Sco - r Moon

28°56' Tau - r Sun

However, his SSR Moon is unaspected ecliptically, unless you count the sextile to Venus. There is potentially a hidden aspect, though, since SSR Moon crosses MC when the RAMC is 9°45' and SSR Jupiter sets when RAMC is 9°33'. That is, they have a 0°12' potential paran which, if these are valid aspects, is a quite potent positive indicator for the year, the kind of aspect under which (for example) candidates win elections!

(Ken didn't predict Trump winning the election. He just mentioned the aspect for other purposes.)

I don't think it's there as a valid aspect except when it actually comes to the angles. When will this be? Trump's SSR Moon is near the 8th cusp, so it won't rotate to MC until late in the birthday year, in early May 17, 2021. Both of these are too late to affect the presidential election or inauguration.

BTW, the other potential parans in Trump's SSR for the latitude of Washington are: Mars conjunct Neptune on Descendant (but not partile on other angles); and Venus setting within a degree of Neptune (one side) or Mars (on the other side) being on IC.

The Mars-Neptune conjunction comes to SQ Descendant July 28 - later this month - with a strange mix of other planets angular including transiting Venus, though mostly the Mars-Neptune crossing is insidious and threatening. (Presidents tend to die under that aspect, or suffer similarly noxious effects.) - By the PSSR rate, it's a little earlier, July 19.

The Mars and Neptune parans to setting Venus occur October 31 - three days before the election! This seems noxious, especially because the SSR Mars-Neptune on IC is partile square natal Moon. He has an unusually positive Demi-SLR a couple of days later, but this SQ crossing October 31 seems to express serious vulnerabilities within a day or so either side. (It is four years to the week after the Inside Hollywood "grab'em" scandal and has appropriate symbolism.) - By the PSSR rate, it occurs October 2., but the focus seems to be on the October 31 date.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:41 pm

Last night, after a couple of minutes shuffling the Tarot, I asked the Tarot to describe to me the meaning of the 2020 Libsolar with the Uranus-Pluto Paran, only pertaining to 2020 Prez Election, and then again only for Trump. Both frigging times I only selected one Tarot Card and it was the Tower Card!!! :shock: Picture of Tower Tarot in link below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+tow ... EReH8twRsM

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:54 pm

SteveS wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:41 pm
Last night, after a couple of minutes shuffling the Tarot, I asked the Tarot to describe to me the meaning of the 2020 Libsolar with the Uranus-Pluto Paran, only pertaining to 2020 Prez Election, and then again only for Trump. Both frigging times I only selected one Tarot Card and it was the Tower Card!!! :shock: Picture of Tower Tarot in link below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+tow ... EReH8twRsM
Did you use the whole deck of 78 cards, or the set of 22 Major Arcana only?