Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Ethan FM
Planet Member
Planet Member
Re: Donald Trump

Post by Ethan FM » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:54 am

Teflon Don indeed. Eh well.
:idea:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:39 pm

Trump reported toda8y that FBI agents raided and occupied his Mar-A-Lago home. (Today is the anniversary of Nixon's resignation btw.) When I saw he had a new SLR, I had to look. Here is the main feature of his new SLR for Palm Beach, CA:

27°20' Cap - t Saturn
27°37' Ari - t Mars
28°53' Cap - SLR MC

That's the chart for where the "invasion" (as he sees it) occurred; but I think he's still at his Bedminster, NJ golf course. If he is, here's how the SLR looks, bringing Neptune's transits to his luminaries into play:

27°13' Sco - r Moon
28°56' Tau - r Sun
29°12' Tau - SLR Asc
29°58' Aqu - t Neptune

2°47' Leo - r Mars
4°52 Aqu - SLR IC

t Mercury on IC -9°58'
t Neptune on Z -0°46'
--------------------------
r Sun on Asc +0°12'

r Moon on Dsc +1°34'
r Mars in IC +2°34'
r Uranus on Asc +4°03'

t Moon op r Uranus 0°02' M
t Neptune sq r Sun 1°01'
t Neptune sq r Moon 2°45'

r Moon-Mars sq 1°00' M
r Moon-Sun op 1°22' M
r Mars-Uranus sq 1°30'
r Sun-Mars sq 2°22' M
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:21 pm

I recall when my ex had me "raided" by child protective services and threatened to take my children and they went through my home.....
it was so horrible
beyond horrible....feeling that they could take away my children based off of who knows what .....yet I had the absolute firm standing that I was an excellent mother and I completely and confidently let them do what they needed. co operated, even though I felt intimidated and unsure that these people would uphold their oath of office and not be in cahoots with my ex.

His lunar does not show that. To me it shows the very opposite.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:26 pm

Really? I thought it showed exactly that. (How are you seeing it different.)

The emotional state you describe is perfect transiting Neptune, which touches him exactly where he was located. The actuality you describe seems to me perfectly reflected in the Mar-a-Lago chart where the events occurred.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:07 pm

It showed me that he was not an excellent mother, it showed he lied and cheated and covered things up.
It showed that he had every right to be raided because that's who he is. A criminal who has lived flaunting his ego, with no care for anyone but himself.

The events are exactly the same but he does not have the firm standing and resolve of character, nor the self confidence do. It shows weakness in him, where his lies and deceit have withered his vital nature.

I was ashamed even though I was innocent.
I was terrified that even though I had done no wrong, that being accused of endangering children, being accused of witchcraft, being accused of being a horrible person that I was going to be locked up and my kids taken. I was terrified because even though I had done no wrong, the world that I lived in has historically done horrible injustices to innocent because of the word of a man.
Trump does not live in my world. He is a man.
He is a billionaire. They have different laws.

Yet astrology is it's own law in a real way too.

Knowing that I was a good person my whole life and had this happen, inclined me to realize that another person going through the exact same type of transit experience as I did, would have to be either a person striving for excellence like me and set up or my opposite, a nasty whooes nastiness went to far.
So I guess it's not really what the chart says but my own bias or POV.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:17 pm

Donald Trump had his worst day perhaps ever this week, October 13, 2022. On the same day,
  • The House January 6 committee voted to subpoena him to testify before it under oath.
  • He made an even bigger fool of himself in his response to the subpoena.
  • The Supreme Court (with no evident dissents) refused to take up his motion to have a court order overturned regarding the special master for the top secret documents seized at Mar-A-Lago.
  • The New York AG started the process of shutting down the Trump Organization's ability to do business by seeking to lock all of its funds.
  • That's all I can find at the moment but I keep thinking there were a couple of other things.
Trump is back in Mar-a-Lago for the winter - Palm Beach, FL is close enough - and his charts concentrated quite a bad day. He managed to have a great, positive Solar Return in New Jersey (natal Jupiter 0°18' from Zenith is the strongest planet) while back in Mar-a-Lago - where the relevant events occurred in August while he was still away - natal Saturn was stronger. He was still sitting with basic protection for the year.

Progressed Moon was in partile conjunction with natal Mars. It was separating by 0°50', so it was exact not quite a month ago and in applying orb in August. Furthermore, SQ Moon was in partile square to natal Neptune, separating by 0°36', so it's been in orb since about the start of September.

Then, October 1, his new SLR set up in Florida, its main features being:
  • Transiting Pluto 1°58' from EP-a.
  • Natal Saturn 0°14' from WP-a.
  • Transiting Pluto opposite natal Saturn 1°15'.
Pluto also opposed his natal Venus (his natal Venus-Saturn conjunction was foreground) just as it did in the SSR.

Get these actions of the malefics at the convenient time of noon Wednesday:

23°37' Cap - t Saturn
24°14' Ari - L MC

27°13' Sco - r Moon
28°16' Aqu - t Neptune
28°38' Tau - t Mars
28°56' Tau - r Sun

He also has Pluto mere minutes from opposite his Venus (foreground in both his SSR and SLR). Uranus will keep jiggling his local MC in the months to come, and Saturn at the end of the year will cross his Mar-A-Lago Dsc 26°53' Capricorn and natal WP-a, 25°35' Capricorn.

He had a bad day.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:46 pm

Ouch!!!

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:31 pm

Well, Trump just announced reelection. His 2024 return seems emotionally mixed yet with inactive angles. His Lunar return for November 2024 has a close Venus/Moon conjunction with Uranus rising closely. I don't think this will Trump Kamala's 2024 return with moon conjunct Jupiter. This is all just conjecture because I used NY as his SSR location. Personally, I have a strong feeling establishment republicans will ensure he gets buried before he even gets to touch the nomination. His SSR may just indicate some fanfare during elections with Kamala inheriting the throne.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Announced 3rd prez run

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:25 pm

Trump made his announcement November 15, 2022, 9:23 PM EST, Palm Beach, FL. I haven't had time to look at it at all. I suspect it will show as a personal event, not a mundane event.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Announced 3rd prez run

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:33 pm

This time, he doesn't appear to have an astrologer advising him. At least, I can't imagine they would have suggested announcing during a 0°37' applying Moon-Saturn opposition. (I can see, given the style of campaigning, why they might have picked a 0°54' applying retrograde Mars square to Neptune, but not the Moon-Saturn; and really, who would suggest he start his campaign with those transits to his Sun and Moon.)

It's really a pretty miserable chart for him personally and suggests the move was made not out of optimism but out of misery.

t Pluto op r Venus 0°20'
t Neptune sq r Moon 0°28'
t Saturn op t EP-a 0°51'
-- t Saturn tr r Uranus 0°07'
t Mars co r Sun 0°31'
t Mercury sq r Mars 0°09'

The one thing that could be taken the least bit positive for him in that moment was t Moon 23°24' Cancer sextile his Jupiter (-4') and Uranus (-30'), meaning Mo = r Ju/Ur (13'). But, in the face of all the rest, this is pretty pathetic.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Re: Announced 3rd prez run

Post by Venus_Daily » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:01 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:33 pm
This time, he doesn't appear to have an astrologer advising him. At least, I can't imagine they would have suggested announcing during a 0°37' applying Moon-Saturn opposition. (I can see, given the style of campaigning, why they might have picked a 0°54' applying retrograde Mars square to Neptune, but not the Moon-Saturn; and really, who would suggest he start his campaign with those transits to his Sun and Moon.)

It's really a pretty miserable chart for him personally and suggests the move was made not out of optimism but out of misery.

t Pluto op r Venus 0°20'
t Neptune sq r Moon 0°28'
t Saturn op t EP-a 0°51'
-- t Saturn tr r Uranus 0°07'
t Mars co r Sun 0°31'
t Mercury sq r Mars 0°09'

The one thing that could be taken the least bit positive for him in that moment was t Moon 23°24' Cancer sextile his Jupiter (-4') and Uranus (-30'), meaning Mo = r Ju/Ur (13'). But, in the face of all the rest, this is pretty pathetic.
I don't know. I think I'm kind tired of old men running the country. At this point, I don't have anything against Bidrn or Trump. I just wish we didn't live in a country ultimately controlled by special interest groups. We need an advanced psychic robot to keep everything running smoothly, which only intervenes whrn absolutely necessary.