Mark Zuckerberg

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Mark Zuckerberg

Post by Danica » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:50 pm

I wish we had a precise birth time for him!

Astro.com gives the date and place: May 14th 1984, White Plains, NY

At noon on that day, Sun was 29*30' Ari, and it stayed in Aries till the rest of the day (at midnight between 5/14 and 5/15 was 29*59' Ari); and Moon was in Libra the whole day, so at least we have the Luminary signs known.

[to be continued]
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Re: Mark Zuckerberg

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 pm

On the date of his last SLR April 8, Mars and Saturn were conjunct at 14° Sagittarius square Mercury, near his Jupiter at 18° Sagittarius. What do you want to bet that something like 16° Sag is on an angle of that SLR for Washington?

Oh, wait, bad call: Because this might, instead, be the degree of his SSR Moon (which, for a noon birth, was 15° Sagittarius). This will require more work.

LATER: My two favorite SLRs for Washington put the Mars-Saturn on one angle and his natal Mercury-Pluto opposition - being forced to testify! - on another. The better of these has Mars-Saturn rising and a Noon of 22°08' Libra. The other (less favored) has Mars-Saturn at MC, square Mercury and Sun on rising angles, with his Mercury-Pluto engaged just a little more loosely, and Moon 24°37' Libra. These give theoretical birth times of 11:09 AM EDT and 3:20 PM EDT.

LATER: I'm becoming very intrigued with a birth time of around 11:09 AM (as a first draft - please consider this just speculation, because it's based on a single event). That places Saturn rising in the SSR for Washington (but Jupiter on MC: he's obviously going to be OK) and SSR Moon right where the Mars-Saturn is hitting right now PLUS transiting Mars-Saturn (square Mercury) and natal Mercury-Pluto on SLR angles for the moment. (The 3:20 PM birth time makes the current ordeal Neptunian in the SLR - that's not how he's taking it.) Several other things come up nicely for yesterday in DC, e.g., see Moon and angles in the SQ.

This gives a natal chart with the Mercury-Pluto opposition closely aligned with the meridian - Mercury in Aries on MV, Pluto on IC.

LATER: What it does NOT do is have anything for his wife's 22° Pisces Venus-Mars conjunction. Priscilla was born 2/24/85 in Braintree, MA. But, dang, it puts her 11° Aquarius Sun in the exact degree of his Palo Alto MC. (They met in the Bay Area.) - His Moon-Venus opposition is most angular for the SLR of the birth of their daughter. However, the intervening Demi-SLR is rather gruesome, and quite unfitting.

So... take it for what it's worth to you.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Mark Zuckerberg

Post by Danica » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Playing with the 11:09 AM time on some events (select from the Wiki bio).

2/4/2004 launched FB (place: Cambridge, MA)

transiting and rx positions at 20:00h [no exact time known; 20:00 is my guessing]
t = transiting
r = natal
l = local (natal relocated to Cambridge, MA)

l EP 01*28' Can
t Me 02*01' Cap
r MC 03*30 Ari
r Me 04*52' Ari
t Mo 05*17' Can !!!
r Pl 05*34' Lib
t Ma 06*14' Ari

current SLR (started 1/16) has Pl-Me on DC and Ve-Ur on MC!!! (m)
Pl is closest, 1*32 from angle, and all the rest is inside 5*

- and regardless of the exact time, this is a period of s.p. Sun opp s.p. Uranus!

6/15/2010 - I took mid-month for June 2010 when both the Pakistan criminal investigation and the Paul Ceglia case started.

No use to look at transits and Lunar returns, since we deal with time-frame of a whole month.
But the Sec. prog. is interesting; for June 15, it gives:
s.p. Moon 4*32' Lib sq s.p. Pluto 28' a, opp r Mercury 20' a

11/15/2015 - birth of first child
No exact date is known (I had to sip through the info to determine it was in November); so again looking at the mid-month.

The s.p. Moon has been conjunct his natal Jupiter during this month!

5/19/2012 - Married

s.p. Moon semisq. s.p. Jupiter 43' on the day!
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC