Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:27 pm

This is one to get a handle on. Some of Congress is trying to remove her from office for threatening her fellow representatives and senators. She's kind of a dumpster fire... trumpster fire... and a little scary. Clearly not afraid to speak, well, I won't say her mind.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene
born May 27, 1974
time unknown
Milledgeville, GA

QAnon supporter, has made threats against other members of Congress, suggested putting a bullet to the brain to get rid of Nancy Pelosi for one. Had a Facebook post of herself with and AR-15 juxtaposed with photos of the "Squad" removed by Facebook for violating terms of service. Filed articles of impeachment against Joe Biden on January 21, 2021.

She began her run for office in Georgia's 6th district, but switched to the 14th when the office holder retired. She ran unopposed in the heavily Republican district, but won only 74% of the vote, the rest going to a Democrat who'd dropped out of the race in the first few weeks.

Stillpoint
Satellite Member
Satellite Member
Re: Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene

Post by Stillpoint » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:05 am

Looking at her graphic 45' ephemeris and it seems like Transiting Pluto have been on her cluster in the 45' dial for a long time. Her sun/Neptune/Mars/Uranus/Venus.
This seems to produce an intense activation of her passion for her cause (MA,VE) and her will to go to lengths of expression self willed expression. And the Mars-Neptune octile is like Robert Hand said something about "setting oneself up for defeat". This aspect I have noticed is common in cases of scandals in various ways. As said in above posts Sun is opposite Neptune.

( I think her buddy the 'queen of wild conspiracy theories" Sydney Powell is acting under the progression
P MA-90-NE.
P MA-00- P UR)

The February transit of Saturn-45-Node that already started, she might find her a bit isolated and checked (Sa) by her community and colleagues (node associations). It will be interesting to see the coming time for her.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:40 am

Very interesting Stillpoint!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:46 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:27 pm
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene
born May 27, 1974
time unknown
Milledgeville, GA
Have you noticed how many deeply conservative Taurians have come out of the woodwork in the Trump era? It's not all of them by any means (e.g., not my wife) and it's easier to find them in personal cases than in public cases, though you get a few obvious public examples like, say, Clint Eastwood (against other easy examples that swing the other way such as JFK, Harvey Milk, perhaps include Malcolm X; and even George HW Bush was a compassionate conservative before the term was popular).

I've wondered how much of this is Trump sympathy - echoing Trump's own Taurus Sun (especially since the two clearest personal examples I know are both Taurus-Scorpio). It seems (from my perspective) inconsistent with their fundamentally compassionate natures. (The two Taurus-Scorpio friends seem to miss that their positions are hurting other people.) Maybe it is just a Taurus president striking a familiar, comfortable note to other Taurians. Or maybe not. If I dig, I find a lot more conservative Taurians than I ever noticed before. So there might be another angle I'm missing.

In this present case, one could say Sun is afflicted by its opposition to Neptune; but Harvey Milk had a close Sun-Neptune square. I think this has more to do with both being able to rouse fervor in others, to move and inspire in that overlap of politicians and entertainers. Greene has both hard-hearted and potentially violent aspects.

As always, it would be valuable to have a birth time and see how these different energies funnel through angles.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:52 am

Stillpoint wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:05 am
Looking at her graphic 45' ephemeris and it seems like Transiting Pluto have been on her cluster in the 45' dial for a long time. Her sun/Neptune/Mars/Uranus/Venus.
This seems to produce an intense activation of her passion for her cause (MA,VE) and her will to go to lengths of expression self willed expression.
That's great way to frame it.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com