Tiger Woods accident

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Tiger Woods accident

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:57 pm

February 23, 2021
According to Golf Digest, Tiger Woods was involved in a “high-eed” single-car accident outside Los Angeles at 7:12 a.m. Tuesday morning, per the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department, and was in “serious condition” after undergoing surgery for multiple injuries to his legs. He was headed northbound on a downhill, windy portion of Hawthorne Ave. in Rancho Palos Verdes. Sheriff Alex Villanueva said Woods was driving at a “relatively greater speed than normal” when his vehicle crossed onto the wrong side of the road before veering off the road entirely and onto a hillside.
Personnel from the LACSD said the interior of the vehicle Woods was driving remained intact—and that, combined with the fact that Woods was wearing a seatbelt, allowed him to escape what “otherwise would have been a fatal crash,” according to Villanueva.
There was no evidence of impairment, according to the sheriff’s department, and Woods was reportedly calm and lucid when authorities arrived at the scene.

Woods birthdata:
30 December 1975 at 10:50 PM
Long Beach, California,
Roddan AA Rating

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Tiger Woods accident

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:10 am

If this accident did end Tiger's career, the main symbolism I can see is:
SP ASC 11,40 Can
t. SA 12,57 Cap
t. UR 12,24 Ari

Ebertin from COSI says about Saturn-Uranus-Asc combination:
Being placed in difficult circumstances...experiencing emotional suffering...

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:49 am

Tiger Woods Demi-Lunar for Accident location occurred 02/22/21
DLR: LST 15:27:20. Moon 27TA30 04
Saturn/ASC 15:33:20, Merc/ASC 15:34:15, Saturn/IC 15:33:20
Tiger's natal Moon/SCO in opposition to his natal Mars at birth
suggests a accident prone aspect and Neptune near by suggests
an impulsive, impatient, and a highly competitive person. And perhaps has a short fuse!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:43 am

staragewiz wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:49 am
Tiger Woods Demi-Lunar for Accident location occurred 02/22/21
DLR: LST 15:27:20. Moon 27TA30 04
Saturn/ASC 15:33:20, Merc/ASC 15:34:15, Saturn/IC 15:33:20
I get February 21, 2021, 6:10:11 AM (was 2/22 a typo?) with LST for Rancho Palos Verdes 16:23:39.

I think we're using two different birth times. According to his birth certificate, he was born at 10:50 PM, which gives a Moon of 27°58'32" Scorpio. It looks like you calculated the chart for 10:00 PM.

So the Demi-SLR has Venus and Jupiter rising. Most angular, though, is Mars, half a degree from square Ascendant. (It just inches out the strong rising Venus). Sun is on IC.

What most interests me, though (this time), is his Anlunar. Woods' SSR Moon was 22°30' Gemini. Transiting Moon for the accident was 23°29' Gemini. His Anlunar occurred at 5:23 that morning and is a mixed chart, quite attuned to transportation themes but a mix of benefics and malefics that feel to me like joy riding etc. Here's where you get the Mercury-Saturn! Mercury is 1°30' above Asc, Saturn 2°07' above (Mercury-Saturn mundane conjunction 0°37'), Jupiter 2°57' below, and Mars 6° from IC. It also has natal Venus on MC. Overall it's a confusing chart that clearly has Mercury-Saturn closest and most angular and then supplements it with several "I'm having so much fun!" benefics like his Demi-SLR.

Timing of the event was clearer, though, from the quotidians. His SNQ had natal and progressed Marses (they're conjoined within 0°34'!) less than a degree from Descendant. (It also has the transiting Saturn-Uranus aspecting natal Uranus and progressed Moon that I mentioned previously.) His SQ brought the "fun aspect" back by putting SSR Venus opposite natal Mars across the horizon (Venus closest).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

randallnyc
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by randallnyc » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:38 pm

I wonder: If Tiger had an astrologer at the ready, could he have been forewarned of the accident, or is this just Monday morning quarterbacking?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:03 pm

This one doesn't look too well foreshadowed (which often means that it's not going to turn out to be a big deal in the long run).

I'm only responding at all because the above had the wrong birth time. (Generally I do my best not to spend time with the horoscopes of athletes.) I'm most aware of his birth time because I didn't have his chart and had to go dig out the information.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:17 am

Randallnyc asked:
I wonder: If Tiger had an astrologer at the ready, could he have been forewarned of the accident…
Excellent question! IMO, only if the astrologer was a Sidereal Astrologer. Why? Because as Jim has already pointed out, Tiger’s Natal Quotidian (NQ2), an exclusive Sidereal Astrology daily charting technique had both Tiger’s Quotidian Mars and Natal Mars partile (less than one degree orb) conjunct the NQ2 Descendant. Since the astrologer already knows Mars is par-excellent symbolism for accidents, the Sidereal Astrologer could have stated to Tiger that on Feb 23rd 2021, there is a much higher % than normal for accidents as well as a day for other types of symbolism for Mars. But only if Tiger had a lot of faith in a Sidereal Astrologer with a serious listening focus, could Tiger may have chosen either not to be in the LA area, or not to be driving in the busy LA area. Tiger could well afford to have a professional Sidereal Astrologer on his staff for planning schedules since Tiger travels all over the World for his career.

Cyril Fagan, the father of Sidereal Astrology was the original developer for highly accurate daily charting techniques with AA birth times and with the optional different locations for the native. IMO, Quotidian charts are the best reliable daily charting technique I have seen in the entire field of astrology. At times, Quotidian charts are mind blowing for angular outstanding eventful days. Back in my youthful fun loving times, I always paid great attention to Quotidian Charting for my travel and leisure activities.

Below is a link for a bi-wheel chart of Tiger’s Feb 23 2021 NQ2 for Rancho Palos Verdes, California. Inside wheel is the NQ2 and outside wheel is Tiger’s AA Natal. Just let your eyes fall on the Descendant and the Sidereal Astrologer would have had an easy call to advise Tiger it was a Red Flag Day with a double whammy of Mars and its malefic symbolism.

https://ibb.co/tCtYrDH