Danica SSR 2020

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Danica SSR 2020

Post by Danica » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:43 am

67 days to go till my new SSR, which begins on April 22 2020
promising a year even more interesting and turning-everything-upside-down than this still-current-one :D

The chart is prominently marked by the 43' A wide t Mo - t Pl square; I expect an event that has finality of death in its nature, something that brings total transformation of my life, to roll out during the first month of the year; the aspect is 00*00' on 5/14.

Angularity:
Central theme is the combo of t Sa, Ur, Pl and Ju, which is meeting with natal Pl, Sa, Su.
There's a presence of natal Mars too, the more East from Chino I go, the more it enters the picture; going East brings t Me into the combo as well, and puts t Pl-Ju closer to the angle.
I've settled on Riverside for now, because it keeps the Uranus under 1*, while bringing the most of t Me into the primary picture.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Danica SSR 2020

Post by Danica » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:12 am

Danica wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:43 am

The chart is prominently marked by the 43' A wide t Mo - t Pl square; I expect an event that has finality of death in its nature, something that brings total transformation of my life, to roll out during the first month of the year; the aspect is 00*00' on 5/14.
Hana's charts don't support the option of this indicating myself dying. Of all people personally close to me, my mother's charts stand out as only ones clearly alarming, for this particular time.
Her upcoming SSR is very interesting, if someone wants to take a look I'd be grateful to hear your thoughts, her data is: 3/18/1953 at 3:30 AM, Kavadarci, Yugoslavia (it's officially Northern Macedonia now, has been FMRY till recently); residence: Novi Sad, Serbia. This birth time is from her birth certificate.

[EDIT]
Looking more into these charts... progressing both of our returns isolates the days Aug 1st - 3rd as critical:
- her progressed ssr Mo comes exact to ssr Pl, with tr Me joining them, and t Ma approaching sq the ssr Moon.
- my progressed ssr Mo comes exact to nat Pl, and is out of orb to ssr Ju; t Ma is on ssr Me (approaching oct r Mo); t Ju exact oct r Mo, t Sa exact to r Pl.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:36 am

:shock: Quickly scanning Danica,I see the main trend of your next SSR in Riverside as manifesting the Principle of angular Saturn-Uranus with SSR Saturn partile cnj SSR EP:
Irritability, and inhibition, tension.
With a double whammy of Moon-Pluto symbolism including p SSR Moon =your Natal Pluto during your solar year for probable "intense emotions", followed by a p SSR Moon-Natal Sun Saturn 180, backed up with angular SSR Sun-Saturn! And then when I look at your Solar Arcs, I see this:

https://imgur.com/pLuxGBD

Your Natal Sun-Saturn very tight 180 is now approaching Solar Arc partile 180 to your Natal Horizon. WTF Danica? This Sun-Saturn Solar Arc to your Natal Horizon is a major Life Development. Can you share with the forum some of the details happening within your immediate environment? You should be able to know the main going-on trends immediately in front of you, correct?

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:30 am

Things are verily profoundly changing. (I messaged you privately)
From the perspective of where I stand now, I can't say I know the direction this Mo-Pluto (and the whole SSR) will take.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:45 am

Danica wrote:
Things are verily profoundly changing. (I messaged you privately)
I read your message and understand the fundamental causes now.
Danica wrote:
From the perspective of where I stand now, I can't say I know the direction this Mo-Pluto (and the whole SSR) will take.
Me either Danica. One ray of hope though--your SSR Pluto is tightly cnj Jupiter! So, your SSR Moon partile 90 SSR Pluto may have some Jupiter hope behind it. I sure hope so.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:40 am

Danica,
My progressed moon is degrees away from my Progressed and Natal Pluto.
Ive wondered about what that will bring.
I wondered 2 years ago...
I wondered 1 year ago
Im still curious.
The person I was 2 years ago would have given rise to its manifestions in an entirely different way then the person I am today. Im making different choices and giving different opportunities for things to come about.
Trust the process.
You make wonderful life affirming loving healthy choices each and everyday. You strive for greatness and to be a channel for love and beauty.
I know that what ever the world brings to you you will transmute it into something harmonious and loving.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:59 pm

For what it’s worth, have you thought about spending your birthday (10 days) in a more favourable location?

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:55 pm

Freya wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:59 pm
For what it’s worth, have you thought about spending your birthday (10 days) in a more favourable location?
Wherever I end up being, I'm expecting it eagerly, seeing it as arrival of Grace and Joy - because it will terminate this current one. 51 more days to go...
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:45 pm

I don’t know how I didn’t realize this before:
the upcoming Ma-Sa conj will be exact sq my rx Sa and ssq the SSR Ma (a bit out of orb to SSR Moon) —- the last time such happened was in Aug 2005, and wasn’t as exact as it’s now, and was in a good SSR; I did end up under the surgeon’s knife, but it all worked out well.
This time around, none of the actual outer circumstances promise a chance of survival, and the current SSR for sure speaks of the opposite.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:09 pm

The other side is that the transit itself might speak to survival, i.e., the simplest interpretation of Mars-Saturn transit to your Sun is: Life is all about survival, dealing with survival, struggling with it. That is, the transit may rouse you to the fight.

Of course, I admit that the darker outcome is also possible, i.e., that you are struggling but it's piled too high against you. It could be accident prone (so be unusually careful), someone could suddenly attack you - but, they could just as likely attack you verbally and not physically.

I suspect it will be tough, but it's not inherently damaging. It shows you in great struggle. That could be very handy right now, yes?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:16 pm

Danica wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:45 pm
the upcoming Ma-Sa conj will be exact sq my rx Sa
Your Saturn is 6°32'. (Your Sun is a whole degree later.) the Mars-Saturn conjunction March 31 is 5°38' Capricorn, just within a degree.

I first mistook what you were saying... that it was your Sun. While everything I said above still fits, I'm not as worried since it is to your Saturn. Mars to Saturn can be rough (or can actually be a really nice "breakup of stagnant conditions" that undoes all the log jams). Saturn to Saturn, though, is rarely as rough. It's usually life-rearranging, developmentally challenging, sometimes a destiny moment, the rest of the time bringing you face to face with structures, limits, restrictions, etc. that you've set up in the past. I'd expect it to be a "check in" on how you're doing on things you started about seven years ago at your Saturn return.

You have a mixed-to-good SLR (your benefics on the EP, your Neptune setting) with no real transiting planet involvement - anything in it comes from within you. Your current Demi is nearly boring, and mostly Mercury. I can't find a way to make the Mars-Saturn to your Saturn (Sun) fall on angles - not in your natus, your locus, your SLR or SSR or Demi-SLR, your SNQ or SQ or PSSR.

Surely it won't be relaxed. It could, though, be rather exciting in a good way.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:24 pm

It will be exact to my r Saturn, a bit out of orb to Sun (but affecting both, I expect, for sure).
No housing in the scope after 3/31.
If I could somehow move to a secure housing during this upcoming weekend, would then just stay put wherever I am from 3/31 till 4/3 and wait for it to get out of orb.
Am thinking if I have the virus and not know yet- this blocks everything, going around job-related, doing anything really, isn’t the way to go.
(I shared info re current address, where my diaries and other materials are, with M.V.)
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Danica wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:24 pm
Am thinking if I have the virus and not know yet- this blocks everything, going around job-related, doing anything really, isn’t the way to go.
Do you have a non-trivial fever? Have you done the CDC's Coronavirus Self-Checker? If not, please do:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... sting.html

Have you been tested and awaiting results?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:16 pm
Danica wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:45 pm
the upcoming Ma-Sa conj will be exact sq my rx Sa
Your Saturn is 6°32'. (Your Sun is a whole degree later.) the Mars-Saturn conjunction March 31 is 5°38' Capricorn, just within a degree.

I first mistook what you were saying... that it was your Sun. While everything I said above still fits, I'm not as worried since it is to your Saturn. Mars to Saturn can be rough (or can actually be a really nice "breakup of stagnant conditions" that undoes all the log jams). Saturn to Saturn, though, is rarely as rough. It's usually life-rearranging, developmentally challenging, sometimes a destiny moment, the rest of the time bringing you face to face with structures, limits, restrictions, etc. that you've set up in the past. I'd expect it to be a "check in" on how you're doing on things you started about seven years ago at your Saturn return.

You have a mixed-to-good SLR (your benefics on the EP, your Neptune setting) with no real transiting planet involvement - anything in it comes from within you. Your current Demi is nearly boring, and mostly Mercury. I can't find a way to make the Mars-Saturn to your Saturn (Sun) fall on angles - not in your natus, your locus, your SLR or SSR or Demi-SLR, your SNQ or SQ or PSSR.

Surely it won't be relaxed. It could, though, be rather exciting in a good way.
Thank you for looking it up.
The Lunars do show a not-dreadful picture.
If the current SSR was better, and outer conditions a bit more stable, I wouldn’t worry much.
We’ll see. As long as I have internet and am capable of typing, will keep everyone posted.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:32 pm

No fever. No dry caugh.
Yes physically weakness and sleepy more than would be normal. Might be the stress effect.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:38 pm

Danica wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:32 pm
No fever. No dry caugh.
Yes physically weakness and sleepy more than would be normal. Might be the stress effect.
Definitely could be the stress effect :)

Or an ordinary virus. Heck, I've been feeling energy drains from seasonal allergies.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:39 pm

Re my upcoming SSR, an update on location decision:

after considering the sequence of angularities by orb, I'm opting for Claremont;
Riverside would have tr Sa as closest (55'), then tr Ur (59'), then tr Me (sq AC 1*54'), then Pl, Ju;
Claremont has tr Ur as closest (31'), then comes Sa (37'), then Pl,Ju (Me is out of orb).

Sun is on Nadir in both cases.

The sequence of natal angular, by orb, is the same: Pl (about 2*), then Sa (about 6*); then Ma in the wider zone (8*46' in Riverside, 9*16' in Claremont).
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:45 pm

Danica wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:32 pm
In retrospect, this has been true more than not for almost the whole past year - and only today I realize: but of course! The Lunar aspects in the SSR 2019 clearly portray it.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC