Hillary Clinton's Current SSR

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
SteveS
Nabu
Hillary Clinton's Current SSR

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:02 am

As a Sidereal Astrologer and a life-long betting gambler, I am trying to make a final decision for betting 10% of my bank account on these Midterm Elections that the Reps (+185) win House Majority. This means that every 100 $ I bet with the Reps winning House Majority, I win 185 $. If the Dems win House Majority, I would lose 100 $ on every 100 $ I may possibly bet. Very rarely have I ever risked 10% of my bank account on any one bet, but damn, I am seeing a-lot of strong valid Sidereal Astrology symbolism indicating a high % probability the Reps will hold House/Senate Majority. The best Dem data I have in my chart files is Hillary Clinton’s, which I believe with Jim's work on this forum with Hillary's true time for her Natal is an AA chart. I sincerely believe if Hillary sees gains for the Dems in this Midterm, she will definitely run for Prez again in 2020.

Hillary Clinton’s Current 2018 SSR Bi-Wheeled with her relocated NY Natal is terribly angular afflicted (link below)! Note her SSR (inside wheel) Mars rising opposing her Natal Saturn-Pluto (outside wheel). When we look at this bi-wheeled charts mundanely, we strikingly discover her NY SSR Mars rises with a ST of 16,30,06, her Natal relocated Natal Saturn Sets with ST 16,12,49, her Natal Pluto Sets with a ST 16,44,20.

Bottom line: Her NY SSR Mars is in Paran opposition to her NY Natal Saturn-Pluto!!! Probably, right now in her space/time frame, psychologically her main objective is to see gains for her political party with these Midterms. Of course, this very malefic SSR bi-wheeled with her Natal could be symbolizing something else entirely besides no gains for her political party in Midterms with her 2018 solar year?

https://imgur.com/a/ok7cIBg

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Hillary Clinton's Current SSR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:26 am

Thanks for calculating this. I'd been meaning to check this chart since she just had a birthday and there as that sudden giant shift in gambling odds around her and the 2020 campaign. (I think it was triggered by remarks she made two days earlier, which were the first time she gave any inkling at all that she might be available to run.)

Because of the shift in attention on her, I expected a very positive chart. Not so! You've rightly pointed out that it's extremely harsh. (I used Chappaqua, where they live, but the coordinates are essentially the same.)

Her October 21 SLR is nearly the same thing - almost identical angles. The one real positive I that SSR Moon opposes both natal and transiting Jupiter.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:34 am

SSR October 26, 2018, 2:53:29 PM EDT, Chappaqua, NY

ANGULARITIES:
r Pluto 5°27' before Dsc
r Saturn 2°48' before Dsc
t Mars 2°18' before Asc
r Mars 0°24' past Dsc

r Jupiter 9°59' past MC
r Venus 1°13' past sq. Asc

THEIR ASPECTS:
t Mars op. r Saturn 0°30' in mundo
r Mars-Pluto conj. 0°50'
t Mars op. r Mars 0°54' in mundo
t Mars sq. r Venus 1°03'
r Venus-Pluto sq. 1°23'
r Venus-Mars sq. 2°13'
r Mars-Saturn conj. 2°24' in mundo (Ma/Sa=Dsc 0°42')
t Mars op. r Pluto 2°25'
r Saturn-Pluto conj. 2°39' in mundo

MOON ASPECTS:
s Moon op. r Jupiter 1°57'
s Moon op. s Jupiter 2°13'
-- Mo=Ju/Ju 0°08'

PARTILE ASPECTS:
t Venus conj. r Sun 0°19'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:25 am

Jim, I will take a look at her PSSR's, Mean & Apparent for this Midterm election.

Jim wrote:
Her October 21 SLR is nearly the same thing - almost identical angles. The one real positive I that SSR Moon opposes both natal and transiting Jupiter.
Interesting, only can interpret this as a positive benefic for her. Maybe at least, she throws her hat back into the political ring with endorsement from her party to run for 2020 Prez. She did carry the popular vote in 2016 Prez.

FlorencedeZ.
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:31 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:26 am
The one real positive I that SSR Moon opposes both natal and transiting Jupiter.
However, I think we should not forget that Prez. Trump won the elections whilst having a partile SSR Moon aspecting his natal Jupiter despite his SSR not looking good.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:12 am

Flo wrote:
However, I think we should not forget that Prez. Trump won the elections whilst having a partile SSR Moon aspecting his natal Jupiter despite his SSR not looking good.
Yes, and Bradley says prominent Moon-Jupiter aspects are par-excellent symbolism for election winners. If Hillary decides to run again for Prez in 2020, I see no prominent Moon-Jupiter aspects, but her Moon-Jupiter SSR in 2018 could symbolize she gets the results she wants for the 2018 Midterms. If she does run again for Prez in 2020 she has a nice set-up for her Oct 27 2020 SLR for Nov 3 2020 Prez election.

Mundo Venus 1,23 cnj DSC!
https://imgur.com/a/KeBBp2T

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Warning.

Do not trust Hillary's birth time at all. None of them.

Just don't trust them to cast a solar return.

Look only into her transits and don't count on transits to her Moon, because you don't know where it is.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:58 am

Arena wrote:
Warning. Do not trust Hillary's birth time at all. None of them. Just don't trust them to cast a solar return.
Look only into her transits and don't count on transits to her Moon, because you don't know where it is.
Hi Arena,
I understand where you are coming from, but try to understand Jim in a thread (forgot which one) has proven to me with sound Sidereal Astrology methods Hillary's 8:02 AM birth time has very high % of being correct. But, for Hillary's sake, I hope your feelings are correct about not trusting Hillary's birth time for a SSR. If the 8:02 AM is correct, Hillary may be in for the worst solar year of her life. :(

Gary Noel
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by Gary Noel » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Zayin Cohen, who claims he has Hillary’s birth certificate, initially gave out a time of 2:18 a.m. or did he? He gave another astrologer a time of 2:08 a.m. and later said he purposely gave an incorrect time because he was annoyed by the questions the astrologer was asking him. He then told Patrick Wilson that 2:18 was a misprint, the actual time being 1:18 a.m. and that her birth certificate says she was born in Park Ridge, not Chicago. So, Park Ridge at 1:18 a.m. appears to be Cohen’s final answer. We will know for sure in 2022 because Illinois birth certificates 75 years or older are available to non-relatives as long as the applicant specifies it’s for genealogical purposes.
Here is a record of the conversation Cohen had with Patrick Wilson:

https://bigfatastro.com/wp-content/uplo ... sation.jpg

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Zayin is notorious for publishing spurious data, and the numerous shifts he made in telling this story adds no credibility to his poor reputation. The approximately 8 AM time works so splendidly for every major life event and every turn of her political fortunes that the 8:02 from her office, from a person close to her, seems to have no doubt at all.

I think the Park Ridge information is correct, though (or at least she grew up there). That's still Chicago, though - just clarifies the part of town. The usual information is that she was born in Edgewater Hospital, which is in a slightly different (barely) area of Chicago: The hospital' closure a few years back made news because she was born there.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:40 am

Jim wrote:
The approximately 8 AM time works so splendidly for every major life event and every turn of her political fortunes that the 8:02 from her office, from a person close to her, seems to have no doubt at all.
I totally agree with Jim’s Sidereal Astrology analysis along with certain stated instances from others close to Hillary confirming an 8:00 AM birth time; which, Jim has relayed to us somewhere on this forum in the past. As Sidereal Astrologers, primarily letting the angles of a chart with planetary symbolism and key progressed Moon hits with key life events guide us, it’s our best choice in endeavoring to determine an accurate timed birth chart, choosing from other stated birth times.

Her current SSR should be a good test with a featured very rare transiting SSR Mars in Paran adjacent to her Natal Saturn-Pluto. This planetary combo in one of the harshest combo’s known in Sidereal Astrology. So, lets again test the 8:02 AM birth time and see if Hillary is met with this harsh planetary combo some time in her 2018 solar year. I will try to look at her SLR’s to see if any of them offer a timing period for when this vicious t. Mars Paran to her Natal-Saturn-Pluto on SSR Asc-Dsc hits her in her new solar year.