JSAD 2019 SSR

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

JSAD 2019 SSR

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:26 pm

So I've been concerned about one of my cats. He started looking droopy. Falling off things. He broke his tail. (His beautiful tail!) Over the last two weeks to ten days, he's been drinking a lot, peeing a lot, eating a lot, ravenous, his coat is a mess, he's lost a lot of weight. I drug him into the vet Saturday AM and said I think he has diabetes. New vet. The one I've used for about 30 years retired. :cry: This one graduated vet college in June, but I like her.

Got a call from the new vet about 2:15 this afternoon with lab results. Yup, he has diabetes. Went in to pick up a script for insulin (Which is EXPENSIVE!! How did it get so expensive?? What the heck? THis is wrong in so many ways. Insulin should not cost $400 a month! Write your congress people. Not just cats. CHildren. $400 a month!!)
Anyway, spent some time getting a refresher course in giving a cat insulin injections. Also got a script for a new pen system for insulin. Was told it still needed refrigeration. Was at the vets till after 4:15, so stuck in traffic thereafter. Traffic in Omaha is an oxymoron but there are 152 roadwork projects between here and the vet and I hit them all during rush minutes.

Stopped at bank to move money around, and money expected last Friday still had not arrived despite promises. Went to pharmacy, $400 dollars for insulin is just wrong! but didn't tell the pharmacist, because I think she already knows, had to wait for a different vet (new vet had gone home) to call back with script for needles to go in pen, got pen, went out and had to brush snow off the car! Was supposed to be a trace late tonight.

Finally got home about 7:30PM. fed cat tried to give him injection with pen, had been given wrong information on how to use pen by pharmacist, and it shouldn't be refrigerated after opening! Big mess. Pretty sure he got little to no insulin.
But tomorrow's another day.

My poor little cat.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: JSAD 2019 SSR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:40 pm

Sympathy. (We're cat people.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:30 pm

:( sorry jupe. I had a similar situation with one of my cats years ago.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:45 am

Awe your poor Kitty.
What a trying long day all around.
Your Kitty is lucky to have you to take care of her. She must have been really struggling.
I sure hope that today goes much better, now that your both home and well rested.

It is just criminal the cost of insulin. There is no reason for that price except to fatten the pocketbooks of the manufacturer.

Low blood sugar related illnesses are an epidemic.
Its a disease that goes unnoticed until the symptoms are chronic.
I am glad you were able to catch your kittys problems in time and had the resources (financial mental and emotional) to help.

Being compassionate to a being with teeth and claws and is in pain is a skill and art not many have. Im grateful she has you to help her through this.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 am

Thanks for the kind thoughts, all of you.
Things went better this morning (I think he actually got some of the insulin) after I finally found some actual instructions for using the pen. He's not fighting it (it's a very tiny short needle) but just trying to squirm away, because hey, sharp pointy thing pricking there! He'll get used to it quickly.

Yesterday was a day to work on my patience, of which I generally have little.
Progressed Mars was applying to natal Mercury by 5 minutes, and sextile N Jupiter also by 5' and P Neptune was partile conjunct N Venus. People wanted to talk, some for 20 - 30 minutes while I was worrying about getting to the bank or the pharmacy.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:49 am

:) So glad he is better Jupe. Me and a consortium of neighbors are carrying for 6-7 feral cats. We take turns feeding em and pitched in the $ to have their shots and fixed (we had to trap-em to get em to vet). There was an old man who suddenly died with no immediate family to take care of him in his old age. It was only him and his feral cats to keep him company. His house is falling apart and the feral cats have taken over his small house for their shelter (a good thing). I walk a-lot and would go by his house most every day and got to know him over the years. He always fed the abandon stay cats who would keep him company on his front porch. All his neighbors would at different times sit with him on his front porch because we knew he had no immediate family to keep him company. Only one of the feral cats will let me pet him---his name is Goldie. What is your cat's name needing insulin and how many pets do you have?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:41 pm

If Goldie will let you pet him, he's not feral. He's a lost cat. Ferals will not let you touch them.
My cat's name is Gwyf, and I currently have just the two cats.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:32 pm

Yes, now that I think about it Goldie was probably a domestic cat someone abandon or got lost.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Had to let my little boy go about 10:20 tonight. He seemed to be getting better with the insulin the last two days, but he threw a blood clot about 7:15, although I didn't know that's what it was. Talked to his vet, then took him off to the emergency vet by Uber, and he just went downhill so fast.

TheScales_BothWays
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by TheScales_BothWays » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:53 pm

I'm so sorry, JSAD. :( That's so sudden I hope you'll have all the strength you need to get through this. My heart goes out to you. ❤

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:17 pm

Sympathies, Jupe... I'm so sorry.

At 10:20 PM Saturn was exactly setting - a Moon-Saturn conjunction on Dsc + Pluto. I'm certain it was a very sad moment. (I've held two of my cats for their final shot, after spending a while talking to them about it...)

Venus on your IC tonight. Your natal Venus-Pluto exactly (exactly!) on IC of your SLR. Neptune on Dsc of your Demi-SLR with your Saturn rising.

They're with us for a while - sometimes a long while - as some of the purest expressions of love we know. I'm so sorry your time with him was so short.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:31 am

:( My Sympathies as well Jupe, I know that same type Saturn feeling having to let a pet cat go.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:15 am

Thanks guys for your kind words.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:37 pm

Im so sorry. Im glad He came and sat with you on your birthday. He sounds like he was a wonderful companion. my deepest sympathies.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:50 am

I haven't been posting about all the crap that's been going on. Losing my cat was huge. I also lost three teeth for no apparent reason, got a temporary bridge that cost 600 I didn't have and doesn't even come close to matching my teeth (the ones I have left), the refrigerator died suddenly (I got twenty pounds of ice and now know where to get ice after 11PM in Omaha) and I eventually fixed the refrigerator at least for now.
Oh and the check engine light comes on after I drive less than three miles on the jeep I just spent 400 on to fix. And the handle came off my favorite sauce pan which my mother gave me 55 years ago and it can't be fixed. Fortunately it was while I was washing it, not when it was full of soup 5 minutes before.

So yesterday, Jan 19, 2020 at about 3:10 PM, my ex informed me he'd cancelled all the credit cards we held jointly, which is all my cards, all the cards we were transferring over to my name solely. He'd called about two weeks ago announcing he only wanted one credit card and was cancelling all the others, and I'd explained again how he would be cancelling my cards and ruining my credit if he did that, and we agreed he wouldn't.

But he did, the very next day. It wasn't because he was upset or malicious or there was a lot of debt on the cards (one had a negative balance!) It was just he doesn't understand how this works, gets panicky about credit cards, doesn't want to think about it, and frankly I'm concerned he's getting senile. And I'm sure his girlfriend wants him to cut all ties with me.

We'd agreed he wouldn't cancel my cards either on Jan 3 about 5PM or more likely Jan 7 about 6PM. He called, (actually, I think his girlfriend called,) the next day and cancelled my cards.
He was supposed to call yesterday about 5:30 to try to reinstate my cards (probably not possible) but hasn't yet. Maybe he's having his girlfriend try.

Only seven months and 10 days left. Only seven months and 10 days left. Only seven months and 10 days left.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:21 am

Yikes! Sympathy!!!

That's a really unhappy run with Saturn almost the exact the degree of your SSR MC (and square your Neptune). I hope you find your way through the shit from this weekend :(

Ah, wait, transiting Jupiter is coming to your SSR MC. It gets within a degree January 25, crosses MC January 30, crosses SSR Saturn February 3-4. You may be able to make good use of that window, which occurs before the end of the month.

How's your health?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:28 am

:( I kinda know these Saturn feelings you are going through JSAD. Once I experience a Saturn Station on my Natal ASC and the shit fallout from this cycle for many months almost made me lose my mind. Also wrecked havoc with my health! You are so right--nothing to do with angular Saturn hits but to count the days when Saturn releases us from its abuses.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:39 am

Your next SSR has Jupiter square MC 0°11', and is the strongest factor, but that doesn't get Venus opposite Saturn-Pluto (and Saturn square Mars) out of the foreground.

Most places you go, one of these angular will put them all in the foreground, at least widely. But the Jupiter is so close... maybe the right strategy is to spend your birthday somewhere also where, again, Jupiter is sooooo close to the angle and the others in the wings - just to double up on the message - then come home to the same thing.

Jupiter sets within minutes in Winslow, AZ and Beaver, UT. Those two locations and the line between them is some great country. Plan now?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:54 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:21 am
How's your health?
Angry.

The teeth that have broken off are the ones I paid several thousand to have fixed and crowned less than four years ago. They've never been right.

That transiting Jupiter will probably be my ex sending me half the money he's supposed to, claiming he's broke, which he probably is because he's spending money on his girlfriend instead of paying the bills he agreed to.

I've been saving up pennies to get to Winslow. Flights to Beaver are about double.

I'd actually love to lock in Winslow flight and hotel now, but I've been worried it would all get cancelled, and now I don't have a credit card to put it on.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:06 am

There is an Amtrak line right through Winslow. You'd have to go south to catch it - the one out of Omaha goes through Salt Lake City instead. They're both gorgeous trips.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 am

I don't think my car would make it to KC, and bus, train or plane there is $100 and change, so actually a bit more than flying. I don't think there's any way out of this. I just hope I can get to Winslow at all.

Edited to add:
But thanks for trying! I really do appreciate the thought.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:48 pm

Oh my gosh!!
Im so sorry
That pot might not be fixable but certainly can be repurposed for something wonderful. It might make an interesting planter or possibly a shabby chic like vase for dried flowers or something.
Glad you fixed your fridge.
Im extremely mechanically inclined.....made lotsa money buying cars fixing them and reselling...that check engine light on a jeep could be something simple like your gas cap isnt fitting right or a sensor to your inrake valve went. Jeeps hold there calue because they are strong vehicles and in my experience are worth keeping running.
Tax time is coming. Do you have anything you can sell? In about 4 to 6 weeks a huge percent of the population is going to get refunds and shop shop shop and make all sorts of indulgent as well as practical purchases.
It may be worth it to take your jeep to a dealership and have them see what code is being triggered and fix it and sell it towards the end of feb. You can get a lot of money for cars then as demand is high and supply is low. People also use thier tax mobey to buy a new car and they sell thier old one cheep bc they dobt want to deal with ....fixing a muffler leak...new pads...a crackly radio anymore.
Jupiter ....please...get your heart checked. Teeth loss sometimes are a symptom of heart issues...and since you said you were angry...well...just please get it looked at.
As for your ex and all that bs....
If I was you..
Or i guess if it was me...
Id straight out make him pay for your vacation on your birthday. Make him make the reservations and buy the tickets now. He cold lied to you and deliberately screwed up your financial situation and played games with your credit rating and your ability to provide for yourself. You tell him to charge it and you can make arrangements to pay him back if he really needs the money.
Im really sorry that your pot broke.
Its a very special and irreplaceable thing, like your mother. You were lucky to have it and use it. The best memories seem to come from food and family and how they mix together. A pot with a handle is like a metaphor of motherhood...always pouring out...but pots without handles are like the Cauldron of Cerridwen and the Great Crone who holds Her wisdom.
You can now have a drum at least and bang on the pot with the handle and scare the groundhogs away from under your building.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:31 pm

I'm pretty sure it wasn't actually him who cancelled my cards.

If I sold my car, what would I drive? But great minds. I have been taking photos of things I plan to sell.

I already turned my saucepan into a cache pot for an amaryllis my father grew from seed. Seems fitting.

The problem with my teeth is iatrogenic and mechanical, not decay or infection, so probably not something that could affect my heart, but next checkup I'll ask.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:55 pm

I've been looking at my 2020 SSR, and wondering about Albuquerque, NM. It would cost slightly less than Winslow, both the fare and the motel. If I stay at a place I've stayed before that's a bit east of Albuquerque, I believe it'll put the midpoint of Jupiter and Pluto very nearly exactly on the descendent of the SSR.
Which may not be a good thing. My house might get flooded, you know?

I was wondering what other people thought about that. I think Winslow is probably a better idea. Safer anyway.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am

The angularities aren't as tight, but everything near angles is good.

I've become a big fan of arranging excruciatingly close angular contacts. When something is more or less to the minute, the intensity can overwhelm anything else coming by. This chart misses that opportunity.

Nonetheless, everything closest to angles is really good planet by planet. I only dislike the foreground Venus-Saturn opposition (actually Saturn and Pluto to Venus). There may be losses that feel very personal.

But I like that Venus/Jupiter midpoint exactly on horizon.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:19 am

Jim wrote:
I've become a big fan of arranging excruciatingly close angular contacts. When something is more or less to the minute, the intensity can overwhelm anything else coming by.
Exactly!

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am
I've become a big fan of arranging excruciatingly close angular contacts. When something is more or less to the minute, the intensity can overwhelm anything else coming by. This chart misses that opportunity.

This is the kind of information we want, but don't know enough to ask for.
Nonetheless, everything closest to angles is really good planet by planet. I only dislike the foreground Venus-Saturn opposition (actually Saturn and Pluto to Venus). There may be losses that feel very personal.

But I like that Venus/Jupiter midpoint exactly on horizon.
Venus/Jupiter partile Dsc, but also Jupiter/Pluto 20' south of Dsc. So Venus/Jupiter/Pluto, aspected by a 4° conj with Saturn.

Winslow's still safer.
And close to the Petrified Forest, which I last saw as a child and would love to revisit.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:38 am

Using the general coordinates for the city, here is a full break-out on Albuquerque:

t Saturn on Dsc -5°09'
t Venus on Asc -3°56'
t Pluto on Dsc -1°27'
------------------------------
t Jupiter on Dsc +3°10'
r Mercury on IC +5°41'

s Moon op. r Venus 2°00'
s Moon op. r Pluto 2°19'
-- s Mo = r Ve/Pl 0°10'
s Moon sq. r Mars 3°10'
s Moon-Mars sq. +4°24' in mundo
s Moon-Uranus sq. -4°40' in mundo
-- Mo = Ma/Ur 0°08'

-- t Ve/Ju on horizon 0°23'
-- t Venus-Pluto op. 0°52'

-- t Venus-Saturn op. 1°13' in mundo
-- t Jupiter sq. r Mercury 2°31' in mundo
-- t Saturn-Pluto conj. 3°15'
-- t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 4°36' in mundo
-- -- t Ju/Pl on Dsc 0°52'

Other Partile
t Pluto sq. r Moon 0°09'
t Venus sq. r Moon 0°43'
t Mercury conj. r Saturn 0°49'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:50 am

Using the general coordinates for the city, here is a full break-out on Winslow:

t Saturn on Dsc -8°40'
t Venus on Asc -7°24'
t Pluto on Dsc -4°52'
t Jupiter on Dsc -0°09'
-----------------------------
r Mercury on IC 1°01'
r Uranus on Asc +7°21'

t Moon op. r Venus 2°00'
t Moon op. r Pluto 2°19'
-- t Mo = r Ve/Pl 0°10'
t Moon sq. r Mars 3°10'
t Moon-Uranus sq. 4°05' in mundo
t Moon-Mars sq. 4°29' in mundo
-- t Mo = t Ma/Ur 0°17'

-- t Venus-Pluto 0°52'
-- t Jupiter sq. r Mercury 1°10' in mundo
-- t Venus-Saturn op. 1°18' in mundo
-- t Saturn-Pluto conj. 3°48' in mundo
-- t Jupiter-Pluto conj. 4°43' in mundo

Other partile
t Pluto sq. r Moon 0°09'
t Uranus sq. r Venus 0°37' in mundo
t Venus sq. r Moon 0°43'
t Mercury conj. r Saturn 0°49'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:06 am

Contrasting Albuquerque to Winsolow: [STILL COMPOSING]

Things Albuquerque has that Winslow doesn't
t Saturn on Dsc 5° instead of 9°
t Venus on Asc 4° instead of 7°
t Pluto on Dsc -1°27' instead of 5°

-- t Ve/Ju on horizon 0°23'
-- -- t Ju/Pl on Dsc 0°52' (but in wider foreground aspect either location)

Things Winslow has that Albuquerque doesn't
t Jupiter on Dsc -0°09' instead of 3°
r Mercury on IC 1° instead of 6°
r Uranus on Asc 7°

-- t Jupiter sq. r Mercury 1° instead of 2.5°

Other partile
t Uranus sq. r Venus 0°37' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Right now, I'm feeling Saturn sitting on my local Solar MC. So I'm looking at Saturn and going, nope nope nope.
I don't know if I'm being overly cautious, and don't feel like I can make a good decision right now, but that's probably Saturn speaking. The thing is, Saturn says look before you leap and then look again, and oh, by the way, give yourself a vote of no confidence. Blergg.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm

So I'm pretty sure I'm not going to anywhere in Arizona for my Solar Return.

But Nampa, Idaho looks maybe doable. Fly to Boise (cheaper than to Arizona) and then drive to Nampa (shorter than driving to Winslow), staying in one of the hotels there for 36 hours then driving back to Boise and flying home. Idaho will be cooler as well as less infective.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:34 pm

The airline cost rates are cheap. Just booked a one way non-stop to Denver from Atlanta on Frontier Airlines for 39 $ paying an extra 16 $ for an aisle seat. Leaving July 30 for some short trip hiking/kayaking if Doc says it is OK with results of some heart tests. Meeting a friend and driving back with him in a rental. I love the Colorado's Mountains. Have a good SSR trip to Idaho JSAD.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:05 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm
So I'm pretty sure I'm not going to anywhere in Arizona for my Solar Return.
Oh, that looks like a good spot! (As good as any of us can get with Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto hovering in the same parts of the sky.) Jupiter only a few minutes from Descendant easily tips the chart.

I have some worries about something you will have everyplace in the world, Venus opposite Saturn-Pluto. (In Idaho, it's foreground but much wider than the Jupiter, and Venus-Pluto is partile everywhere in the world.) In these times, we're all so vulnerable to losing people we care about. I hope the best from you on that (and yes, Jupiter does tend to bring out the best.)

And yeah: No Arizona right now!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:08 am

SteveS wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:34 pm
The airline cost rates are cheap. Just booked a one way non-stop to Denver from Atlanta on Frontier Airlines for 39 $ paying an extra 16 $ for an aisle seat. Leaving July 30 for some short trip hiking/kayaking if Doc says it is OK with results of some heart tests. Meeting a friend and driving back with him in a rental. I love the Colorado's Mountains.
Me, too. Rocky Mountain National Park, especially around Estes Park, should be spectacular. (I was there too late in the year to drive past 9-10,000 feet, but Marion and I walked up to 11,000, It goes a lot higher than that. I call RMNP "the mile high on top of the mile high.")
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:33 am

Well, I'm probably not going to Nampa either. Idaho and Nebraska both have high and rising case counts.

It looks like Jupiter is square my SSR MC somewhere near here.

My ex, actually his girlfriend, cancelled my phone account, transferring his phones to her account and leaving me with no phone service at all. And I can't do anything about it because my name has been taken off my account entirely.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:35 am

Oh, and to top it off, she got him to sign for a mortgage on the house he and I inherited from his parents to pay off her dozens of maxed out credit cards. He's about to lose that house. And again, nothing I can do.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:37 am

That all sucks :(

This should help:
ekhorn.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:56 pm

Thanks. To really top it off, she got into my internet (as him) and disabled it, but I got it reset.

This isn't like him. I'm worried about him.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:39 pm

JSAD wrote:
Oh, and to top it off, she got him to sign for a mortgage on the house he and I inherited from his parents to pay off her dozens of maxed out credit cards. He's about to lose that house. And again, nothing I can do.
:x FWIW: d Mars 27,53 Sag 90 r Moon 27,53 Pi exact Aug 19 with t Pluto partile cnj d Mars.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:01 pm

What do you think of Waverly NE?

There's no place to stay there.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:05 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:01 pm
What do you think of Waverly NE?
Jupiter sq. MC 0°08'. That's pretty good! (Eight miles east of town would be even better.)

You'll get Venus opposite Saturn-Pluto regardless, but this adds a splendidly precise Jupiter to tip the scales your way. That seems to be what most of us are doing this year (with Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto hovering so close together): It's not a matter of good stuff or bad stuff but finding the most advantageously positively balance.

Natal Neptune is quite strong. If you're comfortable with Neptune on IC squared by Jupiter, go for it!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:05 pm
Natal Neptune is quite strong. If you're comfortable with Neptune on IC squared by Jupiter, go for it!
I'm not but I don't think there's much I can do about it.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 am

Thanks Steve. I'd only caught part of that.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:17 am

You are welcome JSAD. Its bad when we are faced with bad stuff we have absolutely no control over, I know--I have been there.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:51 am

So I just got home from my little trip to Jupiter Square MC. I ended up about 7 and a half miles east of Waverly at the corner or Route 63 and Bluff Road. I went past it in the dark, managed not to hit the raccoon family in the middle of the road and got turned around to the right spot at 3:49AM, just as my check engine light came on. I stayed till 3:53AM. SSR began 3:51AM.

I think it worked because I drove home 45 minutes in one of Jupiter Pluvius' better efforts, including sheeting rain, big trucks with big spray, thunder, at times continuously (all the better to see the road), 40 MPH winds at times, and a little hail. Since we needed the rain (really needed it!) Yay. No check engine light all the way home.

The cat was confused because I don't usually leave in the middle of the night, and he was glad to see me home. I think thunder concerns him. At least that much thunder seems to.

FlorencedeZ.
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:12 am

That's so nice you did that Jupiter, you've got nothing to lose, only to gain. :)
I love it that in the end we feel so much better having travelled out amidst difficult circumstances and enter the year with more confidence if we can.
Regards, Flo

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:24 am

Ooh, good aim! - I just learned that Google Earth's long/lat numbers in the lower corner of the screen truncate seconds instead of rounding them. For the center is the intersection, Bing Maps gave 41.914361N, 96.389449W, which converts to 40N54'52", 96W23'22". Google Earth gave 40N54'51", 96W23'22". (Either is more precise than matters for a birth time stated to the clock-minute.)

Anyway, I get:

22°38'50" Pisces SSR MC
22°38'18" Sagittarius SSR Jupiter

Good aim! - Happy birthday and happy, blessed new year.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:51 am

Here's my workup of the new SSR, using Class 2 angularities and aspects. (There are a few other aspects just past the 3° mark that are probably part of the gestalt, but drawing the lines here gives a sharper picture, I think.) There are some adventures ahead as SQ Moon progresses through natal and SSR planets.

While the doubled-up Venus-Pluto is the most eye-catching feature after the exactly angular Jupiter, I'm most curious about Jupiter's square to natal Neptune.

r Moon on MC -4°39'
--------------------------------
t Jupiter sq. MC +0°01'
r Neptune on IC +0°25'

t Saturn on Dsc +5°51'
t Venus on Asc +6°38'

-- t Pluto sq. r Moon 0°09''
-- t Venus sq. r Moon 0°43'
-- t Venus-Saturn op. 0°47' mundo
-- t Venus-Pluto op. 0°52'
-- t Jupiter sq. r Neptune 1°01'

t Moon op. r Pluto 0°27' mundo
t Moon-Mars sq. 0°36' mundo
t Moon op. r Venus 2°00'

Other partile
t Mercury sq. r Saturn 0°49'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:43 pm

Thanks Jim.

Looks marginally better than last year anyway.