Arena's 2020 SSR - LOVE love love

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Arena's 2020 SSR - LOVE love love

Post by Arena » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:47 am

So I am now looking ahead into my next SSR as I want to start planning for a possible trip to relocate it.
I've just cast it for Rvk and I see that Saturn is too near the WP - so I already know that I will be going somewhere else for my birthday. Now the choice has to be made. There is that Sun-Moon opposition near the angles so I could just go up north to my birth town and that puts Saturn further out and it puts the Moon near the WP and Uranus on the MC. Now I am not sure this is a good idea though as it may actually not be a good Sun-Moon opposition since Uranus is the midpoint of the two when the Moon progresses into a partile opposition to the Sun.

Ebertin about Sun-Moon = Uranus:
The urge for freedom... Sudden events in friendships, marriage, parental home, shared upsets, sudden conflicts, separation of the partners.
So having Uranus as the midpoint seems to destabilise the union of the Sun and Moon. I don't know if this would mark the finalising of my divorce/separation with my ex, which would be great ... but I would hate it to mean separation from my new love. I won't be able to avoid the Saturn proximity to the WP though when I will move myself back to Rvk after a trip.

Since I am not sure this would be good as the most angular theme, what I did was I ran the world map to see where that Venus conjunct the Nnode would be angular. It is also conjunct my n.Venus so having that angular would possibly continue the great love adventure as the main theme of my next SSR as well.

What is your take on this? Would you recommend the Venus relocation for a continued Venus theme?

If I focus on that, I could take a trip to:

Turkey
Cyprus
Bali (puts Neptune very close to IC)
Japan

Out of these places on the planet it seems like Cyprus and Turkey could be the best bets as they don't put Neptune as close to the angle. Having Neptune near the angle is also a bit dangerous since it is squaring my n. Saturn and I believe that has been one of the difficult themes of the separation from my ex. Now Neptune will make its last exact square to n. Saturn in Dec 2020 and maybe that will actually be the finalising of the separation. There is no way to avoid that theme since it is obvious by transits that the end of this year and beginning of next year marks some kind of ending and loss with the Nep-Sat aspect as well as t. Pluto on n. Nnode and the t. Node on n. Saturn.

It's hard to say and it's hard to choose between these... although the Venus theme reinforced with my n. Venus-Jup on the SSR angles again does sound like a good idea.
Last edited by Arena on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danica
3rd Warning Suspension Likely
3rd Warning  Suspension Likely

Re: My 2020 SSR - LOVE love love

Post by Danica » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:50 am

Su-Mo-Ur combo can manifest in many ways, not only as a separation; and the separation indicated by this combo is of bringing-refreshment/renewal nature.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:45 am

Yes very true Danica. I did also think of the possibility that the Sun-Moon=Uranus can also indicate excitement and some sudden turn of events (positively) within a new relationship, which is why I first considered just moving within the country to make sure that the Moon is closer to an SSR angle than Saturn is at the time of my birthday.

If I do that, then it means I will have a concurrent angularity of Moon and Uranus and the Uranus is partile sq my Sun and the Sun is square the MC. Usually this would simply denote a rather exciting time, an excitement within a relationship, possibly a sudden move and travels. BUT since the PSSR Moon in reverse will touch the SSR Saturn in about 9 months from my birthday it seems like there could be some kind of tragedy or heavy time - which is what scares me. Also if you note the transit by Saturn it shows that when it will transit the SSR Moon in February, it will be partile square t. Uranus... the Sat-Ur square on the Moon followed by the t. Saturn opposing my Sun does not seem like a pleasant time. There is of course the presence of t. Jupiter at the same time making good aspects and I know there is no way to avoid that Saturn effect - I am just wondering if I should avoid having it angular.

Added: I want to make a note about SSR Jupiter being almost partile natal MC.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:20 am

Looking at this again for Rvk with the Z-Analogue AZI (which is extremely important to me) I can see that it has SSR Jupiter partile the angle, 0,37°. It needs to be noted since that is for Rvk and that means a double angular Jupiter symbolism next year with it also being partile n. MC.

The AZI chart for my birth town looks horrible, with Saturn-Pluto wrapped around the angle. This tells me not to go there for my bday.

However, still thinking if I should take a trip with my love, perhaps to Cyprus.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Arena's 2020 SSR - LOVE love love

Post by Arena » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:35 am

So, my bday is coming up on Sunday and a new solar return :)
I'm so so so happy in my new relationship that I can hardly believe it sometimes and I'm so happy now that I separated from my children's father :) He's shown me some awful sides of himself and I know I would never have been really truly happy with him. The children are also adjusting to this new life and my daughter even mentioned it aloud that she thinks it is so wonderful to see me smiling and so happy and not so sad and crying as I was last year. All in all this turned out to be such a wonderful year full of love and happiness :)

And as it is coming to an end I seem to be able to achieve a contract about the children.
I bought a small apartment for investment and am renovating it now.

And a new SSR is coming up that seems to be full of love. :)
Looks like I will simply stay in Rvk for this one.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 am

In Reykjavik, it occurs August 3, 2020, 6:47:31 AM UT. One of the first things I notice is that Moon is applying to oppose your Sun by 4°34', which makes me wonder if there will be wedding bells in four and a half months.

There isn't a lot happening except that there's a lot happening. Nothing closely angular but Mercury, the Moon aspects are all wide - but two of the Moon aspects ripen by progression and, besides the Moon-Sun aspect, there is Uranus' partile transit to your Sun that is probably the most important aspect in the whole chart (and Uranus is the only transit even widely foreground - though it is quite wide). The several partile non-foreground aspects are likely to have their voice.

t Uranus on MC -8°55'
r Mercury on Asc +1°37'
r Mars on Asc +4°10'
t Saturn on WP +2°34'

-- r Mercury-Mars conj. 2°33' in mundo

t Moon-Saturn op. 3°31' in mundo
t Moon-Uranus sq. 3°48'
t Moon-Mercury op. 3°56' in mundo
t Moon op r Sun 4°34'

Other partile
t Mars-Jupiter sq. 0°24' in mundo
t Uranus sq. r Sun 0°46'
t Mercury-Saturn op. 0°46' in mundo
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 pm

Thanks Jim. Yes it does look exciting with that Moon-Sun/Uranus :) And also the Z-Analogue AZI which has the SSR Jupiter partile the angle, 0,37° giving me a double angular Jupiter symbolism next year by also being partile n. MC. Also, let's not forget t. Moon's Node is now almost exact on my n. Venus.

Wow! Wedding bells :D ... that would certainly be surprising (Uranus) ... but I have actually also told myself that IF I ever get married again I want it to be while I'm still in the "honey moon" pink cloud state of mind where the deeply in love feelings are overwhelming and the spark is fully visible :) So maybe, just maybe it won't be too long.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:34 am

One of the first things I notice is that Moon is applying to oppose your Sun by 4°34', which makes me wonder if there will be wedding bells in four and a half months.
I just checked his SSR for this same period to see if his Sun-Moon aspect would reveal a similar pattern. Surprisingly enough his SSR Moon conjoins the Sun in December, which is the same month that my SSR Moon will oppose the Sun. In his SSR I can also see that around the same time the backwards regressed Moon would conjoin Jupiter.

At the same time, in Dec 2020, his d. Sun&Mars will be partile his l. EP and partile sq. his n. Venus while on the opposing side d. Jup will be partile sq. his l. MC and n. Venus!

I'm guessing this might mean some kind of a very important development in our relationship. :)

I will surely keep you guys informed ;)
Last edited by Arena on Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:30 am

:) :) :)