JAE Kinetic Solar Return 12/17/22

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
JAE Kinetic Solar Return 12/17/22

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:45 am

I have little-to-no expectation of this showing anything, but my Kinetic Solar occurs (according to Solar Fire) December 17, 2022 at 5:20 PM PST. I expect little because each year looking back on the expiring KSR draws a big blank or at least a ho-hum.

The technique, though, is part of the established canon, being included (for example) in The Primer. When Fagan and Firebrace wrote, "So we have no doubt that these kinetic returns are valid," it's unclear whether they were speaking of experience only with the lunars; but such a statement makes me feel I need to keep checking here and there.

This year, I'm going to watch the KSRs lunar progressions (especially p Moon conjunct natal Sun in a couple of months) to see if anything more time-narrowed emerges to suggest there is life in KSR bones, so I thought I'd give a technical workup here.

Digression: Having to do this manually, with the precessed mundoscope spreadsheet for natal and progressed planets has been a reminder of how spoiled I've become doing returns only in TMSA. When we first produced this spreadsheet, it was a wonderful leap forward - which now seems old, clunky, and tedious. Nonetheless, it's the tool at hand.

t Mercury on Dsc -9°19'
p Mercury on WP-a -2°25'

t Neptune on MC -6°44'
t Venus on Dsc -4°04'
r Moon on MC -3°15'

-----------------------------
p Sun on Dsc + 7°53'
p Mars on MC +8°15'

t Moon-Mercury sq 0°02'

-- t Neptune co r Moon 0°15'
-- p Sun-Mars sq 0°22' M
-- p Mercury sq r Moon 0°48'
-- t Venus sq r Moon 0°49' M

-- t Mercury-Neptune sq 2°35' M
-- t Venus-Neptune sq 2°40' M
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: JAE Kinetic Solar Return 12/17/22

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:03 am

Still waiting to see if there is a discernible specific effect... but tomorrow is the exact day of progressed KSR Moon exactly conjoining natal Sun at 22°28' Virgo.

Other concurrent major factors are transiting Saturn square local natal MC (exact today) and a Demi-SLR tomorrow that looks epic and likely positive (mostly Pluto exactly opposite natal Jupiter-Uranus, exactly on Zenith axis) BUT natal Neptune 0°00' from Asc.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com