Exam...will I pass?

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Exam...will I pass?

Post by Freya » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:05 pm

I am getting ready to face the hardest exam to date of my legal career.... it is a month away, on March 7th 2018 in Guildford, Surrey, UK.

This law topic has been so hard (made worse by personal life issues) that I nearly handed in a letter to quit university. I have never felt so "beaten" by the subject. I have studied so hard, yet I feel comepletely inept and only have a tenuous grasp on the subject after many hours of study. Unfortunately it is a core module that cannot be avoided. I will continue to study as much as it is humanly possible. However it is all down to luck, if I get the right set of questions I could pass, if I get a bad mix of questions I could fail miserably.

The mundoscope shows a partile conjunction of mercury and venus..... could it be a good sign? I don't see this SLR as being particularly malefic? The moon is foreground, I will probably be extremely sensitive and touchy due to stress. Not sure if the moon foreground has any impact on intellectual ability
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Exam...will I pass?

Post by mikestar13 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:57 pm

I'm not too distressed by the transiting planets in the SLR. Moon is emotional, of course, and you don't need astrology to tell you this will be an emotional time. Uranus, natal astrology's freedom-loving, liberating benefic. is a good indication (Uranus is much more equivocal in mundane charts, but that has no relevance here) Uranus changes are often not pleasant, but absent severe affliction, we're talking good changes. Now add Pluto the defier of odds into the mix, and the universe is likely offering you something good. I'll hold further comment until I can do a full workup later tonight, though that may let several others beat me to the punch--I need to see how the SLR angles and planets interact with your nativity. My wife and will be visiting me in a few minutes, so I won't be able to work on the chart until after dinner.

I think I speak for the whole of Solunars in I wishing you the most favorable outcome!
Time matters

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

I don't like that Saturn exactly conjoins your Jupiter on the day of the test (4' off at noon). Pluto transit opposite your Venus (16') seems irrelevant, as does Neptune's sesqui-square to your Pluto. Venus' square to your Neptune could go either way, and I recommend you use it to visualize your ease and success. But I don't like Saturn's transit to your Jupiter.

Turning to the SLR, as you requested, let's break it down. Obviously the most important thing is Pluto's square to your Moon, which is exactly angular and only 07' wide. For this test, the pressure is really on. It will feel like this one event will change your life permanently and dramatically (and, it just might). Here are the components:

t Uranus on WP -0°21'
---------------------------
r Mercury on MC -8°37'
r Pluto on Asc -2°28'
r Moon on Asc -1°32'
t Moon on Asc -1°00'
r Venus on MC +1°48'
t Pluto on IC +1°50'
r Sun on MC +8°15'

I find interesting that your natal Sun and Mercury are almost exactly equidistant from MC. I can't swear that this is important, but, if it is, it seems a great omen for the test.

With transiting Uranus and Pluto so closely angular, along with natal Pluto, this persists in the idea that this test is a significant "line in the sand" for you. It "changes everything." This, alone, does not say whether you will do well, since either result would have profound implications for you (if I am reading your remarks correctly). On a pure "good vs. bad" read, the only real clue is your Venus closely conjunct MC, and stands in your favor.

Except... I'm not so sure this SLR is talking about the test. It seems to be talking about a more personal, emotional, relationship-based matter, probably a family matter. This is where I think the real "permanent change in the landscape" is likely to occur. Here are the aspects of the SLR foreground planets. Notice that the Pluto transit to your Venus, already close ecliptically, is even closer (0°02'!!) in mundo, and exactly angular!

t Pluto sq. r Moon 0°07
t Saturn conj. r Jupiter 0°07'
r Moon-Pluto conj. 0°56' in mundo
t Pluto op. r Venus 0°02' in mundo
t Uranus sq. r Mercury 3°31'
t Uranus op. r Pluto 3°42'

With regard to the test, the Uranus transit to your Mercury, though a little wide, does suggest that you could surprise yourself intellectually! The "win vs. lose" call, though, is complicated, since Saturn on your Jupiter 0°07' is "lose" (fail), but transiting Jupiter is also close to your natal angles.

But, again, that doesn't seem to be what the chart is about. I think it's about a quite different event of very significant emotional importance to you that has some doors close absolutely behind you as others open wide before you in the same breath.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:55 pm

The strongest theme of this SLR is Pluto with transiting Pluto within 2 degrees of the lower meridian, with natal Pluto within 3 degrees of the ascendant (in mundo in both cases). In addition transiting Pluto is square to your very prominent Moon to a 7 minute orb! Fundamental transformation is the order of the day, and your natural inclination will be to try to escape. You near miss about leaving the University is a foreshadowing.

I would advise you not to run away but to confront your inner demons. This is a very emotional time for you, and taking a hard, maybe even confrontational look at your innermost self is going to hurt. But with natal Mercury angular at the midheaven your mental/communicative abilities will be highlighted, and natal Venus similarly placed highlight your ability. to love--direct a huge portion of that love towards yourself.

The changes transiting Uranus brings in can play out in one of two ways:

1. If you are on the right life path, you will exceed your own expectations and pass with flying colors. This is extremely likely to lead to an increased self-confidence that will serve you well in your further studies and beyond.

2. If you are on the wrong life path, you will live down to your worst fears and fail. But in the course of coping with that failure, you will discover what what you need to know to put yourself on the right path.

I think the first outcome is more likely--your natal Mercury squared by transiting Uranus is excellent for test-taking--and would certainly be more enjoyable. But outcome #2 may actually be more rewarding in the end.

Metaphorically, hope for (and work for) "heaven" but do not fear "hell": the Universe has it covered either way.

Never forget that you are a child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars...

Blessings.

P.S. Jim and I were writing at the same moment, but he is a much faster typist!
Time matters

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:19 am

Freya, when will you know the result of the test?

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:41 am

Jim and mikestar, first of all I wanted to thank you for the insights on this significant SLR, they have been an eye-opener. Jim, you are right about it being a line in the sand, it will be the end of the "hard exams". There will be more exams in the future, but not as hard as this one. If I fail three times then I cannot become a lawyer.... if I fail once I can say goodbye to top grades, no matter how well I do at my other exams, and the competition to get admitted to the roll is fierce.

I will start visualing a positive outcome, hoping that Neptune will aid in this instead of confusing my interpretation of the questions before me on the day

Steve, I will know the results in July..... it's a terrible wait, not knowing whether I have passed or not. Do you think that if the results are given out during a beneific SLR this could help with interpreting the current SLR?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:59 am

Freya wrote:
I will know the results in July..... it's a terrible wait, not knowing whether I have passed or not. Do you think that if the results are given out during a benefic SLR this could help with interpreting the current SLR?
Yes, when you get the results in July, your current SLR will most likely symbolize a pass or fail. If you get the results on/after July 19, your current SLR has mundo SLR Venus 1,03 cnj SLR Asc, partile 90 your Natal Uranus partile cnj SLR Nadir, which I interrupt as a most benefic SLR. If you receive the results before July 19, I interpret your June 22 SLR as neutral, leaning a little to the malefic side of neutral. Note your June 22 SLR places your natal Mercury partile cnj your June 22 SLR IC partile 90 your natal Pluto as a main reaction to psychological influences, which I interrupt as swinging either positive or negative. IMO, your Natal Mercury partile 90 Pluto is the natal signature for your studies/influences in law. I calculated these two SLR’s for Winchester, UK. Is the correct? I wish you the best for your test. :)

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the clarification... I am not sure when in July the exam results will be released so will keep you posted. My university is in Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom so I calculated the SLR relocated to the exam location. I find it interesting that my June return is neutral (thankfully) as I have two more exams in June, one on the 13th and another on the 19th of June! They are not as bad as the one on the 7th, which I have little inclination for.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:03 pm

BTW, I agree with Steve that the charts for when you learn the outcome will be most significant, except that charts for exam date will show things such as your capacity, sharpness, state of mind while testing.

My main point, when you asked about that return chart, is that I don't think it pertains to the test as such. I think something larger and different - more personal - is occurring, and is the subject of the test.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:57 am

I just found out from the assessment office that the results for this horrible exam will not be released in July but on the 17 May!!! Is that a definite failure?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:51 am

Freya wrote and asked:
I just found out from the assessment office that the results for this horrible exam will not be released in July but on the 17 May!!! Is that a definite failure?
Freya, just by transits (12:00 PM) to your Natal Chart May 17th is not looking good. As Jim has so aptly pointed out, t. Saturn is still partile cnj your Natal Jupiter. This transit alone is sufficient for a serious damper (t. Saturn) on anything manifesting in a big way (Jupiter) which is benefic (n. Jupiter). But also, t. Mars on May 17 is partile 180 your Natal Mercury and partile 90 your Natal Pluto, forming a potent T-Square. Later, I will look at other charts for mitigating or confirming symbolism, other than what I have pointed out above. Just do your best on the test Freya, that's all you or any of us can do when endeavoring to achieve important objectives. This T-Square is symbolizing very difficult situations, which we already know is a most difficult test for you. Study and learn as much as you can, even if you fail, you will have learned more than you know now pertaining to your objectives. If you fail, will you be able to see the questions you failed?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:13 am

On May 17, Pluto is still close (16') to square your Moon, and partile opposite your Venus - there are emotional and relationship themes going on, but also a larger transformation of your psyche, a purge of deep psychological matter from your earliest years and powerful psychological shifts. That's the big picture of Pluto to your Moon for this whole time.

Uranus is still square your Mercury (half a degree), so you are in the middle of a time of learning amazing things and startling yourself (good? bad? indifferent?) in intellectual matters. Oh, yeah, that means Uranus is still opposite your Pluto (18') - more shifts and motivation to big changes.

Saturn remains on your Jupiter, though the peak was within a day or so of the test. This leans toward "loss, failure" type of things but, at this stage (on its fade) could also mean that there are financial and practical matters that you have to manage in your life that are taking a big chunk of your psychological energy - maybe something related to all the deep changes going on.

I think the worst aspect is that Mars squares Uranus in space, so you get Mars to Mercury-Pluto triggering the Uranus pattern. Mars-Uranus to Mercury-Pluto is by no means a bad thing per se. It does seem a bit of a shock, a confrontation with inescapable hard reality. This could go either way, but feels quite challenging. (I'm at least glad you won't be around your sister that day.)

And the best aspect of the day - one I really like! - is transiting Sun crosses your Midheaven. Approximately May 17 every year is a day for you to shine, for your entire outerworld expression to beam. Sun is unaspected, so nothing in this particular aspect turns it sour.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:41 am

Freya, many times I have posted on this forum my observations with Solar Quotidian (SQ) charts (daily charts), when occurring on ‘out of ordinary’ days in our life. Below is link to your May 17 SQ (inside wheel) and transits (outside wheel). * Note: t. Jupiter is 1,21 cnj your SQ Asc and t. Venus 1,24 opposed your all important SSR Moon, t. Moon will also conjoin t. Venus during the day May 17. IMO, this is a significant mitigating factor with the somewhat negative transits to your Natal on May 17. Your SSR Moon is cnj SSR Saturn which could symbolize a negative situation pertaining to your priorities for your solar year, but still, I love that t. Jupiter 1,21 cnj your SQ Asc for a benefic day. :) :)

https://imgur.com/a/pGV8o

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 am

Steve, thank you for the good news. I was getting quite despondent, thinking that it was basically a done deal that I would fail, so now I have a glitter of hope to hold on to when I walk into the exam room.

Jim, you are spot on with your analysis of my SSR... this has been an extremely hard year as far as work responsibilities, poor health, family problems and a new level of study that I wasn’t accustomed to... the universe is “restructuring” things in my life that I did not think I would face last year. I am hoping Saturn’s influence does will continue to bring “forced growth” more than failure desipite hard effort

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:55 am

This will be an excellent SQ test---for your test result Freya. :) Be sure and let us know the result of your test.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:44 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:03 pm
My main point, when you asked about that return chart, is that I don't think it pertains to the test as such. I think something larger and different - more personal - is occurring, and is the subject of the test.
This has happened today albeit in a different return. I got a letter today confirming that my British citizenship application has been successful!!! I have been going on about this to Steve since 2012, and finally got it 6 years later!!! It is not official until the ceremony, which will be in April.

This extremely good news has come after the bad news I got this morning. I am ill again (caught tonsillitis and chest infections once a month since October!) and if this last lot of antibiotics doesn’t clear the pain in my right lung, the doctor said that I need to go to hospital, which I am not looking forward to that, as I have never been hospitalised before. Then I remember that I am experiencing a malefic SSR!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Freya wrote:
I got a letter today confirming that my British citizenship application has been successful!!!
8-) Way to go girl.
Freya wrote:
This extremely good news has come after the bad news I got this morning. I am ill again (caught tonsillitis and chest infections once a month since October!) and if this last lot of antibiotics doesn’t clear the pain in my right lung, the doctor said that I need to go to hospital, which I am not looking forward to that, as I have never been hospitalized before. Then I remember that I am experiencing a malefic SSR!
Jim writes from ISR:
One other area exists where we supply important information by examining the solar Moon’s placement and aspects: personal health. So potent are the medical implications and indications from this one factor that they deserve special mention and attention. In looking through dozens of Solar Returns with case histories, I was extremely impressed by how often years of important illness showed afflictions to the solar Moon…
Saturn afflicted your Solar Moon, by conjunction and angular. :(

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:44 pm

SteveS wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Saturn afflicted your Solar Moon, by conjunction and angular. :(
Yep, been diagnosed with pleurisy today. I also think I will get dismissed from my job because of this illness, so the door that will be shut on the 5March return it is likely to be this one.

I found this job quickly (5 Feb) and soon I realised that it is a hostile environent, due to substandard work consitions and a very unpleasant boss who treats people like cattle and not human beings. I have come to the realisation that I do not want to work for this woman as her unethical approach makes me not want to associate with her. Maybe this illness has come as a blessing in disguise.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Except... I'm not so sure this SLR is talking about the test. It seems to be talking about a more personal, emotional, relationship-based matter, probably a family matter. This is where I think the real "permanent change in the landscape" is likely to occur.

But, again, that doesn't seem to be what the chart is about. I think it's about a quite different event of very significant emotional importance to you that has some doors close absolutely behind you as others open wide before you in the same breath.
Family matter indeed! I work for a divorce law firm, with only one boss, an eccentric woman who belittles me. Maybe I will not be working there for long as I feel the job will not be there when I come back from my sick leave. To that end, as a safety precaution, have started applying elsewhere

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Unfortunately, you are indeed living your current SSR, but at least one good manifestation occurred, your visa application was approved.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Freya wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:44 pm
Yep, been diagnosed with pleurisy today.
Progressed SSR Moon is in Sagittarius for the lungs. However, that's not the Moon that is afflicted. I don't see any aspects to it at the moment except its conjunction with the Galactic Center. So maybe that's not as relevant as it first seems.

I'm just tickled, because when I read the above, I thought, "What, is her progressed Moon in Sagittarius now?" (Not tickled you're sick.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:04 am

:lol: I know what you mean Jim! However it gets slightly worse, my blood test results came back abnormal for kidney function. It is very likely due to the infection in my lungs which I have had for the past two months it seems, it just flared up now as pleurisy.

My university will allow me a concession for the exam on March 7th due to illness. They said that the resits will be in August 2018 (not a year later like I feared). I just have to submit a concession form with medical evidence.

I was undecided whether to attend ill, based on the astrological influences at the time, and get it over with, however you said you really didn't like that my Jupiter was afflicted, and overall it is not a brilliant return.

Are the odds better in August, since I will be in a benefic SSR? (Bearing in mind this is a crucial exam)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:26 am

Freya wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:04 am
Are the odds better in August, since I will be in a benefic SSR? (Bearing in mind this is a crucial exam)
Sure, odds for good stuff are always improved under a good SSR instead of a bad one :) When you get a date, please let us know.

And, I have to chuckle again: The one thing I kept repeating above was that I didn't think this SLR was about the exam. It just didn't seem to be much on your mind compared to other stuff - now, we see it won't be much on your mind at all.

Sorry about the more serious problem, though. I now think this is just the more general Moon-Saturn conjunction in Scorpio of the whole SSR. Oh, I now notice that your natal progressed Moon (as well as your SSR progressed Moon) is in Sagittarius, though, again, it isn't making any aspects. I see the bronchial and pulmonary vulnerability, but I don't see what's setting it off.

A deeper look at your progressions: Progressed IC is 4°25' Sagittarius, meaning that it is WITHIN 0°01' on your progressed Neptune and zooming in on your natal Neptune. I think this has been responsible for simply depleting you - draining your defenses - in addition to general increased anxiety etc. (And FWIW that Neptune is also in Sagittarius.)

Also, though I generally disregard trines and sextiles by transit, those of the outermost planets are often slow enough to be felt - especially when the event doesn't involve action or real shifts, but a kind of "can't do anything, can't make any move" paralysis. I mention this because transiting Neptune is, almost to the minute, trine your natal Mars - an aspect known for blood toxicity and infection. It's at least worth mentioning.

But the big thing is transiting Pluto square your Moon, for all sorts of changes during this period. From a health point of view, it's an excellent chance to purge infection from y9ur system - a physical parallel of its usual emotional effect of drawing up old, deep, toxic content from subconscious to deal with it. (If you didn't have a diagnosis yet, I'd think Pluto opposite your Venus meant a disturbance of the hormonal balance.)

It's only Saturn conjunct your Juipiter (also in Sagittarius LOL) that concerns me right now, and so far you've been doing well with that in terms of navigating school rules.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:12 am

With hidsight, this illness has saved my behind. Yesterday I spoke to a friend who attended the exam (she was better than me in this particular subject) and she came out in tears. Many people did, and she described it as the worst exam of her law career, even for someone who is not undergoing any illness or personal issues.

I had a narrow escape and one that was possible only in very limited circumstances under school rules (i.e. illness or death of family member). My turn will be at the end of August, under a better SSR, hopefully, together with hard work, it will be enough to pass.

My job situation is not the best. I am applying to jobs every day whilst I am still on sick leave. I dread going back to my current employment and need to leave as soon as possible before my boss runs me to the ground (or indeed fires me for being ill). I have applied for any legal job I can find, in the hope to find a better environment that is not soul destroying.

I am slowly recovering however still don't feel 100% well. You nailed it with hormonal problems, they have been self inflicted as I started taking the pill and came off it cold turkey because it was giving me unusual side effects. My hormones are slowly getting back to normal this month and I am starting to feel better.

My question is, is anything started (or found) under these transists doomed to fail?

I foud my current job very quickly (I started on Feb 5), but it is als destined to end quickly and very likely in an unpleasant way

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:46 am

It’s happened today. I anticipated my wedding day from 2019 to September this year!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Woo-hoo!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Freya, you have that Mars cnj Saturn in your Natal. If possible try to work under a female boss instead of male boss. Today, I posted about Mars-Saturn in Natal's often difficulties with males for women. At the very least, if you ever have a choice between working for a female or male with no difference in future earnings---choose the female. Also, if you ever find yourself in court again, heavens forbid, try to get your lawyer if possible to get a female Judge. :)

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:43 am

Thank you Steve, I will do! Could ypu please send me a link to your post so I can read more about it?

So here is what happened during my March return.

I got fired unlwafully on 27 March. My boss (female) has not paid me a penny, and fired me whilst I was off sicj with pleurisy (again a violation of UK employee's rights) and I am taking her to court with the help of a union if she doesn't pay my wages within 7 days. She has been the most evil employer to work for to date. There was something sinister about her from the very first moment I met her. This brief spell of employment has ended as quickly as it began (started on Feb 5th, unlawfully dimissed on 27 March).

The door Jim referred to in this return has now been firmly shut.

My lung condition has now cleared and I feel healthy again! (which is good because I am unemployed and need to look for work asap. So far I have attended so many interviews with no luck)

I moved my wedding date, I am getting married on 29 September 2018! I am expecting a massive row with my parents as they do not approve of the wedding. I have been so frightened to tell them, I am waiting my April return to do so

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:27 am

Freya asked:
Thank you Steve, I will do! Could you please send me a link to your post so I can read more about it?
See topic: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1908
Scroll down to my post March 17 9:04 AM, and Jim’s following response at 1:51 PM.
With your current SSR, matters not who the boss is, female or male. But glad to hear your health is better. :)

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:20 am

Hey Steve thank you for that, I can't seem to find it on that thread?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:34 pm

Freya wrote:
I can't seem to find it on that thread?
Here it is Freya:

Note Natal Chart's links 1&2 with very prominent Mars-Saturn aspects. On pg 174 in Robert Hand's book 'Horoscope Symbols' he writes:
In women's charts, Mars-Saturn often signifies difficulties with males in general. In charts of both sexes, often associated with difficult father relationships.
And Jim responded:
Yeah, that's a classic and valid view. I actually thought of that sort of thing when I read your original report and didn't think to say anything - al the variations of that theme fall together well. I'm glad you said it out loud :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:16 pm

A couple of tips for directing people to things on the forum:

First, instead of just directing them to a thread with a link, you can post a link straight to the post you have in mind. You can do this two ways. (1) Click on the title in the actual post, then (after the page refreshes) copy the link out of the Address field in your browser; or (2) just right-click on the title in the actual post and pick "Copy link" (or your browser may use a slightly different phrase). Thus, for the exact post Steve wanted to direct Freya to:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1908#p13598

Second, the forum shows all date and time stamps in your time zone. So, Steve post appears to me as 7:04 AM, but probably appears to him as 9:04 AM - the same moment in time. To Freya, it would probably appear six hours later as 3:04 PM of the same day.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:55 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Second, the forum shows all date and time stamps in your time zone. So, Steve post appears to me as 7:04 AM, but probably appears to him as 9:04 AM - the same moment in time. To Freya, it would probably appear six hours later as 3:04 PM of the same day.
lol. That's why I couldn't find it. Thank you Jim!!