Summary of my past SLR

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Antares5
Planet Member
Planet Member

Summary of my past SLR

Post by Antares5 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:03 am

Danica wanted me to share the experience of my SLR which started October 8th, so here it is.

Link to the post : http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1724

My last SLR was... underwhelming, to say the least. Now I am a bit sceptical about transiting foreground planets in SLRs, as I had high expectations seeing transiting Uranus, Jupiter and Pluto being all closely angular.

Don't get me wrong, it was a pleasant SLR, but nothing groundbreaking. I felt more social. I was going out with friends a lot more, drinking and dating a few girls.

One strange thing happened though. During the past 2 weeks three of my close friends got either sick or injured. One caught the flu and was chilling out in bed for 5 days. The second had some stomach troubles and was given medication. The third injured his back while working. In all three cases it was nothing serious, but it's strange that this all happened in such a short period of time, given that they are otherwise quite healthy guys.

Now to be fair, my last SLR had no major aspects between transiting and natal planets. And no natal planets were foreground (except for a widely foreground Neptune and even wider Pluto). Could this explain the lack of happenings during the SLR?

My next SLR , on the other hand, has a lot more going on as far as natal planets are concerned.

Partial major aspects between transiting and natal planets :

-t Mars square n Neptune
-t Mars opposition n Mars
-t Sun square n Sun
- t Saturn conjunct Ascendant

On top of that we got my natal Saturn-Venus-Uranus combo closely foreground. Next SLR starts in about 11 hours.