Help with predictions of LRs?

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Help with predictions of LRs?

Post by Arena » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:15 am

Hey guys. Would you like to help predict upcoming lunar returns for me?

As most of the regulars here know now I am going to be travelling to go to my grandmother's funeral next week. I find that Mars-Uranus on my local angles for birth place very interesting... cross my fingers that I won't have an accident of some sort. Another idea that this aspect gives me is that I might hear surprising news. I have never known who is my father's real father and my grandmother (who has now died) told my father a few years back (he never knew it either) and made him promise not to tell his children about it until after her death. So now is the time when he can tell her secret.
t. MARS aspecting t. URANUS
"the impulse toward outlandish mischief, dare-devilish doings, and the like... the native is moved to attract outside attention by heroic stunts... In his automobile he burns with desire to push the accelerator to floor-level 'to see how fast the old buggy will go,' etc. More usually, however, this influence works itself out in great productivity of work, as its keyword is 'industry.' Primarily a rebellious influence, the native will in all likelihood hustle about tearing out by the roots old interests, old connections with people for whom a sudden dislike is realized, etc. ...radical changes taking place in the native's life, for he uses violence to model things more to his liking, instead of letting evolution do the trick."
[NOTE: Notebooks suggest "surprise attack." - JAE]
My December LR just started today in Edinburgh. I am hoping to be able to do my next small deal in Edinburgh now in December, hoping to make an offer before Christmas. I am also looking at a deal in Iceland and I will go to view that one when I'm there. The Dec LR has Jupiter on ASC, partile trine LR Neptune and partile square my natal Sun. Those particular aspects look good for a possible deal to be made. LR Pluto is now partile natal MC. LR Saturn is trine LR MC, LR Vx is conj. n. Saturn, which is not so promising. The Pluto and Saturn symbolism may of course be indicative of the funeral and sorrow of family members.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Help with predictions of LRs?

Post by Arena » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:25 am

The next one up will be on Dec 29th and most probably it will take place in Rvk, Iceland where LR Jup will be partile square the LR MC, the Nnode on LR IC and LR Pluto close to the LR DSC and still partile n. MC. The LR Venus-Sun conjunction will be close to my n. DSC (wonder if I just decide to go to the mayor to get the marriage thing sorted while we are all in Iceland?). And if you are wondering if I would just do that unannounced and unplanned, the answer is yes, that is something I could actually think of doing since I already decided to marry the guy. :D

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 am

And the last one ... since I would like to get a theme of the next 3 months.
The third LR happens in Edinburgh and is quite interesting actually. On Jan 26th the LR has Moon partile opposite LR Jup and they also aspect a Mer-Pluto conjunction and Pluto is still partile n. MC.

The LR angular planets are Venus-Sun on the LR IC Venus partile in ecliptic aspect (what about mundo?)
LR Uranus is just over 3° from LR DSC.
LR MC is conjunct natal Sun and LR ASC is conjunct natal Venus with that LR DSC being close to n. Jup.
LR Saturn comes close to n. DSC.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:26 am

Arena, since you are very aware of you immediate environments in these locations, I think you need no help with your SLR 'predictions.' :) The individual astrologer with the backdrops of their individual psychological living environments is the best one to predict. But, keep us informed with manifested symbolism with these good SLR examples.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:03 am

Arena wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:15 am
As most of the regulars here know now I am going to be travelling to go to my grandmother's funeral next week. I find that Mars-Uranus on my local angles for birth place very interesting... cross my fingers that I won't have an accident of some sort. Another idea that this aspect gives me is that I might hear surprising news.
Didn't you have some kind of falling out with your family awhile ago? That's the sort of thing that can come up and even refire at funerals. Funerals are for the living... and sometimes they get pretty lively.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Yes you are right Steve, I do of course have the ability to make a guess as to how these might manifest.

JSAD, I had a fallout with my parents and sister, but since then my mother died and I am ok now with my father. Don't speak to my sister.

I think I am not going to go to the funeral, I just want to make my own little candle memorial ceremony and think about memories I have of my grandmother all by myself. I do not feel like being around all those people in the huge extended family.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:18 am

So, I made my final decision. I am not going. I have this strong urge to want to be by myself and with my partner and children instead of going to the funeral.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:53 am

I never go to funerals, even close family members. I mourn my loss in a quite individual manner. My Mother was the same way--we did not go to my sister's (her daughter's) funeral.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:08 am

Thanks for sharing Steve. It helps to know that I am not alone feeling this way, because of traditional methods I was feeling a bit guilty towards other people, but this is just how I feel. But I am getting used to being a bit different with many things in life :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:55 am

But I am getting used to being a bit different with many things in life :)
Indeed! Comes with the aging process. :)

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 am

My brother hates funerals. Sometimes he goes, sometimes he doesn't. It's not about his feelings for the person being honored, and he doesn't need to go to "prove he loved" anyone. If there's somebody likely to be going he'd like to see, he goes. Otherwise he doesn't. Some people fuss about it, but that's his choice and I don't put up with people who feel the need to judge him for it. He's doing what's right for him, and no, Uncle John would not be hurt he wasn't there, and if he would be, he's dead so he won't know or care. My brother spent time with Uncle John when John was alive and it counted.

This funeral is not about your grandmother. Public demonstrations of grief are not necessary, and you can better spend the time honoring your grandmother in your own way.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:16 am

Thank you guys. It's good to see some people actually understand that.
I probably feel very much like your brother. I don't feel like being around a big group of people grieving because I think that is such a personal/private and vulnerable moment. I feel much better to do my own little memorial.

I will come back to this thread to look back on those thoughts/predictions. They are interesting to me since there is such close vicinity of planets to angles.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:40 am

The Dec LR has Jupiter on ASC, partile trine LR Neptune and partile square my natal Sun. Those particular aspects look good for a possible deal to be made. LR Pluto is now partile natal MC. LR Saturn is trine LR MC, LR Vx is conj. n. Saturn, which is not so promising. The Pluto and Saturn symbolism may, of course, be indicative of the funeral and sorrow of family members.
This one is turning out to be Saturnian in feel. I feel down and bad. I don't feel like meeting people or doing anything at all. I've just stayed in bed mostly for a few days. But since my business partner and I are planning to make an offer on a property, I am hoping that the angular Jupiter is going to help and hopefully balance my bad mood. I hope my next LR will make me feel much better.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:50 am

Hope you get to feeling better. Keep us informed with any possible benefic business manifestations during your current SLR.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 am

I don't see the Saturn in the SLR, though I do see other malefics. Your natal Mars is near Midheaven - are you feeling pressed down and over-demanded (Saturn) or irritable, agitated, over-working (Mars)?

Of course, aside from the SLR, transiting Saturn is conjoining your natal Jupiter and still in range of opposite your Venus. You'd be feeling this when it's partile regardless of the SLR.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:54 pm

I don't see the Saturn in the SLR
Natal Saturn is now conjunct the SLR Vx. It's just a depressed down feeling, possibly brought on by thinking of life and death. A little irritation, but nothing crazy going on there. Not over-worked this month, it's been quite quiet now.

Might not be the SLR at all... maybe it is some other Saturn manifestation, as in transiting Sat on Jup and Venus like you suggest.
Keep us informed with any possible benefic business manifestations during your current SLR
Will do Steve :)

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:40 am

Arena wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:25 am
The next one up will be on Dec 29th and most probably it will take place in Rvk, Iceland where LR Jup will be partile square the LR MC, the Nnode on LR IC and LR Pluto close to the LR DSC and still partile n. MC. The LR Venus-Sun conjunction will be close to my n. DSC (wonder if I just decide to go to the mayor to get the marriage thing sorted while we are all in Iceland?). And if you are wondering if I would just do that unannounced and unplanned, the answer is yes, that is something I could actually think of doing since I already decided to marry the guy. :D
So, now this one is up!
It took place in my birthtown yesterday. Jup is particle sq LR MC opposite Moon with Nodes on angles and Pluto, Venus& Saturn on natal nodes. Interesting day.
My father finally told me who his father is and he is now going to have a DNA test done. The man is dead now. He was a married man and he had a big family in this little town. When/If these news break out in town it will be the talk of the town next year. Although the older generation has rheard umours about it decades back...they were never confirmed...but will most likely be soon.

We also discussed all kinds of inheritance matters and it made me think I need to get my marriage sorted on papers asap as well as my/our property.

Last night I heard from a friend that today is the last day to buy a small share in a very small local bank and today I am looking into that.

Happy holidays everyone!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:46 am

Same to you Arena--Happy Holidays and to all other members.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:43 am

Happy New Year, Arena.

This report of current events and your SLR was so interesting, I wanted to look at the chart, and immediately saw I'd have to calculate the mundoscope of everything to make any sense out of it.

Actually, the first thing I noticed was unrelated to the SLR. It's that transiting Pluto is now almost exactly crossing your Midheaven (for your given birth time). At the time of the SLR, it is only 0°23' off.

Pluto is also the big player in the SLR, and in multiple ways - it's a good example of the strange behavior of planets near the horizon in extreme northern latitudes. As you know, your natal Pluto is 6° Virgo, and transiting Pluto is 24° Sagittarius. It's no surprise, with Descendant 29° Sagittarius, that transiting Pluto is close to Descendant. The real surprise is that natal Pluto is also close to Descendant! Your natal Pluto has 16° northern latitude, while transiting Pluto's latitude is only 0N27, so the former "misbehaves." While you natally have a close Venus-Pluto square, you get a mundane Venus-Pluto opposition distinctive to the SLR!

Here are the mundoscope positions of everything that's foreground. These are all 6th house placements except natal Venus, which is opposite. (House placement listed just to explain the mundoscope layout.)

20°11' t Venus
20°32' t Saturn
21°37' t Sun
24°30' r Venus
24°57' r Pluto
27°23' t Pluto

Though the natal Venus-Pluto opposition and the (more distantly foreground) Sun-Venus-Saturn triplet are the strongest aspect, you quite reasonably have transiting Pluto conjunct natal Pluto! (And at your age! LOL)

I thought you might find that interesting.

Another curio (that might be astrologically meaningful or not, but it a fabulous example of planetary behavior in extreme latitudes): These days, I keep the asteroid Ceres in my standard planet display set, just so I don't forget to watch it. In your SLR, Ceres looks like it's near the 3rd cusp. Ceres is 22°37' Cancer, in the 5°-wide 3rd house. But Ceres is actually above the horizon! Its declination is 24N43, which means it cannot set at latitudes above 65N17; that is, the current position of Ceres can't set at your home town, it's circumpolar. Its azimuth is 0°04', i.e., almost precisely due north, so we'd think it would be on IC; but since (like the North Star) it is due north and above the horizon, it's actually on the Midheaven! ("Midheaven" is defined as that half of the meridian, the circle running through zenith, nadir, due north, and due south that is above the horizon). The mundoscope position of Ceres is that 1°55' east of Midheaven!

(I mentioned that just for the astronomical fascination, but, if Ceres has any astrological significance - one that astrologers have previously suspected or a different one - this month should be a striking example of it. Ceres is the most angular planet in the SLR.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:15 am

Thanks, Jim and Steve.
Yes, very interesting indeed. Pluto is most probably a HUGE player in my life now, but not just right now but has been for a while, ever since I decided to move countries. I believe Pluto has been a big impact since it has been transiting back and forth for some time now and that is happening right around my n. MC. I am guessing that the position you are seeing now in this latitude is not the same as when I go back to Edinburgh or now when I am back in Rvk? It was indeed interesting up north, because I know I would not have heard those news if I had not been there in person. My father told me he only wanted to tell me eye to eye, not on the phone. And about the investment opportunity, I would not have heard about that if I had not visited my friend up there.

About Ceres, do you believe that has to do with business/investments? What I've read about it is only business related.
"Ceres has been included in Magi Society software for over a decade. ... the Magi Society refers to Ceres as the “little Godfather of business”. ... Ceres is a Financial Asteroid, just as Juno is a Sexual Asteroid. Interestingly, Ceres is just as powerful in financial matters as any Financial Planet."

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:30 am

Arena wrote:
... the Magi Society refers to Ceres as the “little Godfather of business”. ... Ceres is a Financial Asteroid, just as Juno is a Sexual Asteroid. Interestingly, Ceres is just as powerful in financial matters as any Financial Planet."
Very interesting :!: This would help explain a more focal point as to why my 1976 SSR with Natal Ceres wired into 76 SSR thrust me into a high finance business scene. But, also as a more focal point Ceres thrusting me into the agricultural scene with the Soybean market (Company made an obscene amt. of $ relative to its small size). If the Magi Society are correct about Ceres, then, maybe :?: be able to correlate something mundanely (SMA) with "financial" markets involving major price moves. :idea:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:55 am

Arena wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:15 am
I believe Pluto has been a big impact since it has been transiting back and forth for some time now and that is happening right around my n. MC. I am guessing that the position you are seeing now in this latitude is not the same as when I go back to Edinburgh or now when I am back in Rvk?
You mean in the SLR, right? I'm sure they change (but you recounted events in Hus), let me take a look... For Reyk, transiting Pluto is 2°47' above Dsc. FWIW, Ceres is 0°49' below Descendant (that's quite a difference, and yet persisting as the most angular thing). Then Sun, Saturn, Venus, and Mercury gradually taper off in the 5°-9° range.

For natal planets (hold on, that takes more time), here they are with the most outstanding mundane transits added...
r Mercury 5°04' west of IC (2°17' from mundane square t Pluto)
r Venus 2°10' above Asc
r Jupiter 7°49' below Dsc [mundane op. the 08' Venus-Saturn conj. 6+° below]
r Saturn 9°28' above Asc [mundane op. t Mercury 9°08' below Dsc]
r Pluto 4°44' below Dsc

Edinburgh isn't that different for transiting planets: Pluto is 3°43' above, and Sun, Venus, and Saturn 4.5° to 7.5° below. (Ceres is now behaving like it isn't in acute latitudes and is utterly ordinarily placed mid-quadrant.) Natal: Venus 5°08' above Asc (mund op t Sun partile, Venus-Saturn about 2°), Jupiter 9°02' below Dsc.
About Ceres, do you believe that has to do with business/investments? What I've read about it is only business related.
I don't have a firm thought of it meaning anything particular at all, at the moment, only a strong sense that it must be valid. I'm starting to look at it first in terms that astrologers of the last 40-50 years have valuable, and that is not being as fruitful as one might want. What you've read here, that I've written to Steve about investments, isn't investment itself but Ceres' mythological connection to agriculture - He wasn't just investing in Chicago, he was investing in soy beans. (I used to grow soy beans for most of my first 15 years.) Similarly, in the Dust Bowl topic I spoke of it in terms of agricultural viability. Just playing around with ideas... None of the historic main associations of Ceres are with investment per se. The most common themes astrologers have proposed have been nurturance (imagine most of the themes of Moon without any hint of her being a luminary or having a mystical, psychic, sub-consciousness-bonding) and especially themes of work and labor. There are others, but those are the most persistently cited and used. (For example, my Mercury-Ceres close conjunction, under these theories, would mean that I have a nurturing intellect, i.e., might be a teacher; etc.)

I don't even know who the Magi people are. If (big if!) there is any relationship of Ceres to historically suggested ideas, the "little Godfather of business" idea would be tied outright to labor issues. Interesting they call Juno a sexual asteroid, since those who did the most work with her often called her a marriage (or other partnership) asteroid, but the interpretations were always pretty austere on emotion and sex. So... I dunno, maybe they're onto something, maybe not.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:01 am

SteveS wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:30 am
If the Magi Society are correct about Ceres, then, maybe :?: be able to correlate something mundanely (SMA) with "financial" markets involving major price moves. :idea:
When I work my way through the financial crises chapter at the end of my current, slow rewrite, I'll try to keep an eye for whether Ceres has any showing. I might do a spot-check on, say, lunar ingress of the week in advance of that.

A quick look at my spreadsheet shows that, of 21 events, the Caplunar was dormant seven times and, of the remaining 14, was +3 a third of the time, +2 nearly another third, and negative only once. The Week charts were dormant four times and, if the remaining 17, were never +3, but had +2 in 12 cases, which is pretty good. So maybe I'll spot check Caplunars and Week lunars for those events when I get time (or feel free to do it for me :) ).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:47 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:01 am
When I work my way through the financial crises chapter at the end of my current, slow rewrite, I'll try to keep an eye for whether Ceres has any showing. I might do a spot-check on, say, lunar ingress of the week in advance of that.
I just did this and ended the project half-way through. I had meant to check the Caplunars and the most recent weekly lunar ingresses for each of the financial crisis events.

In all of the catalogue financial crisis evens (including both NYC nd DC for the U.S. ones), there was an extraordinary result: Ceres was not angular (witin 3°) a single time, and not aspecting Moon a single time. Not once. Nada.

This might actually be significant! At the very least, though, this tells me that Ceres is not a planet connected to financial collapses and crises. The weekly charts (which would have taken me much longer to calculate and assess than the Caplunars) would not have changed the final conclusion on this one.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:04 am

Jim wrote:
This might actually be significant! At the very least, though, this tells me that Ceres is not a planet connected to financial collapses and crises.
I knew you would resolve this matter in no time—which would have taken me much longer. I shoot from my SMA hip and let you clean-up my mess. :)

Arena, do you have any Magi examples how they are viewing financial things with Ceres?

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:55 am
...I don't even know who the Magi people are....
I read their literature fairly extensively in the 90's when their main books were published. I was not impressed. Their basic perspective is tropical zodiac, trine=good ("magic" as they call it) square=bad ("turbulent"). They also use heliocentric positions (not sure if they use a separate helio chart, or mix media). The are big on altitudes and declamations. Their most off-putting thing IMHO, is their dogmatic certainty they are right on questions where they can't possibly have enough evidence to justify that certainty. For example, the assert they know what Sedna means. Were Jim researching Sedna, he might have some preliminary ideas and be looking for more evidence to confirm or contradict. No one else could be much further along than that n the time since Sedna's discovery. No one could possibly have dogmatic certainty about the meaning of Pluto in the 1930's, though no doubt some astrologer asserted they did, and no doubt some of them would have been coincidentally right.
Time matters

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:07 am

Well, I have not studied Ceres in any detail, but I remember reading about Ceres, Chiron and Juno in particular when I was reading the Magi material. They have a website and have published books as well and they claim to have a research approach and that they have studied thousands of charts. They also publish Astro-Fibonacci material related to financial markets. http://www.magiastrology.com/index.php

I would not dismiss their studies even though they use the tropical zodiac and I say that because in my view the zodiac isn't really an issue in their studies since their emphasis is on planets and aspects. They put planetary symbolism nr.1 and then they look at their aspects. They also look at geometry.

About Pluto Jim, I was actually not talking about this SLR only, I meant that Pluto has most probably had a big impact in my life for the last 2 yrs since it has been transiting back and forth around my n. MC.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 am

Arena wrote:
About Pluto Jim, I was actually not talking about this SLR only, I meant that Pluto has most probably had a big impact in my life for the last 2 yrs since it has been transiting back and forth around my n. MC.
I am guessing, when you look back on your life with age, you may find this time period as one of the most important time periods in your entire life. :)

Danica
3rd Warning Suspension Likely
3rd Warning  Suspension Likely

Post by Danica » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:42 pm

SteveS wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 am
Arena wrote:
I am guessing, when you look back on your life with age, you may find this time period as one of the most important time periods in your entire life. :)
This is a common pattern I've seen with Pluto transits to Lights, angles or inner planets: people often do not see the whole impact of the changes brought about by the transit; and it's only in retrospective that they realize how important that particular time was for them, and how deeply life-changing.
Even in cases when the events themselves are intense, shocking, stunning. Usually it is only later that we are able to access the import of all that has happened in a more full way, and recognize how much it has shaped our further life-motion.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Exactly Danica, well spoken.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:28 am

SteveS wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:50 am
Keep us informed with any possible benefic business manifestations during your current SLR.
During the month of December, before the current SLR that started on Dec 29th, we made some important decisions about our finances.
We made a decision about our money:
  • Put money into Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
    Do more of Forex trading to make money
    Keep working on possible real estate investments
    Invest a small amount into a small bank

...and then with my business partner we decided to make a new offer to buy a guesthouse
These are all being executed this month and into the next few months.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:55 am

8-)

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:49 am

This may have much more to do with transits than it has to do with an SLR.
This current SLR started up north in Iceland, then moved to Rvk before New Year's Eve and in the first week of January we actually contacted the county office to check if they could register us as married before we would leave the country. That was not possible. During our holidays there was a lot of discussion about the importance of having all papers legally in order in case of deaths.

Now we are back in Edinburgh and when Saturn hits 8 Sagi (yesterday) our relationship problems/faults are all brought back to the surface and it feels again like there are issues to be worked on. We actually spoke about a possible separation again, although today we are back to the constructive approach of fixing things. The 8 Sagi point is either a point of coming into orb with n. DSC or it is the actual DSC. I guess I will maybe see it more clearly when Saturn hits 10,48 Sagi. Also t. Mars has been passing by an opp to n. Moon and is now square n. Mars.

So in the case of the current SLR, it started out where Uranus was square DSC and Pluto is ecliptic closer to the DSC angle, whereas by relocation to Edinburgh Uranus no longer squares the DSC, but Pluto is still close. Also Sun and Venus have now moved on to Capricorn, so they are no longer in my 7th house.

My personal opionion is that the transits are stronger than the lunar returns.
Next SLR will be on the 26th January with Venus partile IC and Sun very close, and they are opposing my n. Sun while Uranus is on the DSC and Jup is partile opp Moon. I will just try to keep my head down and mouth shut until then and see what it brings, hopefully more positive turn of events....although I do believe this transit of Saturn on n. DSC while Pluto is on n. MC will bring on difficult times.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:46 am

Arena wrote:
My personal opinion is that the transits are stronger than the lunar returns.
Indeed, with your upcoming year, without a doubt! Particularly, when an outer Planet (Saturn) is transiting a Natal Angle. With 10 Sag Dsc, you get 3 exact conjunction in 2018, Feb 12, June 26, Nov 12, partile cnj off/on Dsc for several weeks. So, the main astrological ‘angular theme’ for 2018 with your Natal Chart is Saturn. Then, your Edinburgh 2018 SSR has as the main angular theme: An immediate foreground mundo Saturn/Pluto=SSR Asc. You would only want to use SLR’s to possibly time certain situations pertaining to these main ‘angular themes’ in your Natal and/or 2018 SSR’s.