Outstanding incident SLR - Possible pregnancy?

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Outstanding incident SLR - Possible pregnancy?

Post by Freya » Tue May 15, 2018 4:07 am

So here it is, my July 19th SLR. I have been wanting to have a baby for the past three years, since I met my new patner, but couldn't because he had a vasectomy. The waiting, the fear of a negative outcome, my mother te.ling me I will always be childless and seeing everyone around me with children (including my partner) has sent me in a very deep depression, to the point that I have needed counselling and can't be around young children or pregnant women anymore. I don't have children and have never been pregnant. I am coming out with this now, as i hope things will change at some point, hopefully in the new SSR. As we are getting married, my partner finally had a vasectomy reversal on 5 January which was successful.

So I am trying to find a SLR which could indicate pregnancy... the July 19th seems good, venus- ascendant-Uranus, provided pregnancy shown in SLRs.

Any thoughts?

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Outstanding incident SLR - Possible pregnancy?

Post by SteveS » Tue May 15, 2018 6:20 am

Hi Freya,
Jim has just composed a new thread about psychological ‘Principles’ with planetary combo’s (link below), which imo is a great thread for all of us members. It now makes easy improved reference for members who don’t have Ebertin’s book ‘Combinations of Stellar Influences’ looking for certain possible psychological tones with planetary pairs.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2089&p=15282&sid=5 ... 7b3#p15282

Your July 19 SLR features a very potent t. Venus partile cnj Asc partile 90 n. Uranus partile cnj SLR Nadir, a rare angular Venus-- Uranus combo in a SLR. This SLR falls under the guidelines with high % for an ‘outstanding (Venus-Uranus) incident’. Jim writes about Venus-Uranus in the above link thread:
Venus-Uranus: Freedom in love, emotional renewal, birth.
Since Jim offers the word ‘birth’, imo, this increases the % this SLR may TIME the psychological feelings of a possible pregnancy. SLR Mercury (news) partile cnj Natal Eastpoint. Keep us informed. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 am

Here is a bi-wheel with your s.p. Natal Planets (outer wheel) with Natal Chart (inner wheel) so your eyes/soul can clearly see this once in a lifetime planetary picture of s.p. Venus-Mars to your Natal Chart angles (Asc-IC).

https://imgur.com/a/cQSCZIn

I am sure you can relate to s.p. Natal Mars partile cnj your Natal IC with your negative Mars experiences with your Mother & Sister on the parental home front.

Also, another very important s.p. cycle is occurring in your life now. S.P. Natal Neptune is partile cnj your Solar Arc progressed Natal IC, see below chart. Your Solar Arc progressed Natal IC will also be partile cnj your Natal Neptune for a couple years (chart link below).

https://imgur.com/a/GDUgzif

Freya, I hope you can see/understand these very important long term progressed cycles of Mars-Neptune to your Natal & Progressed IC’s. This certainly explains to me why you have been experiencing malefic Mars-Neptune from your Mother & Sister. You might as well adapt and get use to this negativity from the parental home front—because they are probably not going away for the next couple of years. Focus on what you are wanting to see manifest with that s.p. Venus on your Natal Asc for a child to be birth and your mate.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed May 16, 2018 8:39 am

Thank you for the powerful insight. Yes, I can clearly see what I am going through, and I am resigning to the fact that things are not going to change, as my mother fiercely opposes this marriage. I have started taking antidepressants for the first time in my life in order to cope with the negativity that is coming my way. It is relentless and venomous and it is ruining my mental health. I have never experienced anything of the sort coming from someone who dislikes me, let alone from a parent. It is actually very akin to the nastiness my ex-husband was up to during my divorce.

I am hoping to turn a new leaf and start a family of my own, as I feel ready for one now.

Am I right to assume that pregnancy could happen within two years whilst under the venus transit?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 17, 2018 8:24 am

Referring to Kid Gloves, page 20, Bradley said
Some of the most impressive astrological statistics are those which prove that transiting Venus is customarily in the foreground of the lunar returns of women for the event of childbirth. The philosopher may view procreation sarcastially, With the dew of eternatity on her forehead, motherhood perpetuates the savage brood," but the typical parturition lunar shows that the universe holds quite a different attitude toward the ordeal!
So find lunar returns with transiting Venus on the angles and count back 40 weeks. BTW, don't count back 9 months. Months, except for February, are not exactly 4 weeks. So count back 280 days or 40 weeks, and leave some wiggle room in there. Babies arrive on their schedule, not yours. Good training for parenthood.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 am

LOL, I was going to make the same point.

The full statistics are: Moon, Venus, and Jupiter (both natal and transiting) are extremely common for birth SLRs. Mars and Neptune (both natal and transiting) are quite rare (or, rather, are unusually common in the background). Saturn can go either way: They do call it "labor" after all. Mars and become more obvious if surgical intervention is needed. (The statistics are from the early 1950s when induced births and Caesarians were rare.)

For conception, the factors are similar with one key difference: Add Pluto, the planet par excellence of conception. This matches the original statistics, and I can give a personal example: The only time I know I conceived was within a day after my December 31, 1973 SLR, which you can calculate for Greencastle, Indiana. Pluto is a few degrees above Ascendant and on EP. It squares Sun exactly on IC and, yes, if we'd gone through with it, this would have been a "papa moment." (There are a few other interesting things in that SLR which will bring a smile here and there.) My girlfriend (later my wife) had her natal Venus-Jupiter conjunction widely foreground in both her SLR and Demi, her Moon exactly rising in the SLR (minutes from square my Sun), and transiting Venus-Jupiter just past MC in the Demi (but no Pluto, natal or transiting).

As for which techniques to check: The Lunar Return has hard statistics on the matter but, as in most things in astrology, every valid predictive technique can have its say. Astrologers have been successfully predicting pregnancies for generations - probably centuries - with transits and secondary progressions.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu May 24, 2018 9:13 am

Thank you for the insight on your transits, I found that I do not have enough data for conception, but a lot more for childbirth which is not relevant if you are trying to conceive!

I will definitely keep you posted. I feel that something is shifting in my life, and that my life is on the verge of a big change, not only because of my wedding on September 29th this year

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 24, 2018 11:48 am

Freya wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:13 am
Thank you for the insight on your transits, I found that I do not have enough data for conception, but a lot more for childbirth which is not relevant if you are trying to conceive!
On the contrary: A successful prediction of childbirth IS a prediction of conception :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com