A Fagan Observation With a Successful Predictive Method for SLR’s.

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
SteveS
Nabu
Re: A Fagan Observation With a Successful Predictive Method for SLR’s.

Post by SteveS » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Yes Jim, good chart to look at with our return charts. During the whole time of this SLR I did not hear from Curtis and knew something bad had happened. Normally we talk a couple times per week. He finally called me and told me the bad news. I have known him a long time and when he doesn't call me, I know he is under a-lot of strain which is clearly shown by that Saturn-Uranus mundane square on his SLR angles.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:18 am

Fagan stated in one of his AA articles about SLR’s:
The student should especially note if the Sun transits any of the birth planets on the date of the lunar return and make judgment accordingly. The point to remember here is that the transiting Sun acts as a timepiece striking the "Hour of Destiny." The major planets may transit backwards and forwards over a radical planet for several months without anything unusual happening, but when the Sun—the prime chronocrator—joins issue with them, especially on the date of the lunar return, things begin to happen.
I want to put Fagan’s above words to the test here with my Sister-In-Law (Nancy) next SLR July 12 (link below) and welcome any input from others. As we can see SLR (transiting) Sun partile cnjs Nancy’s Natal Moon. Note the ‘major planet’ Pluto has for many months been in opposition to Nancy’s Natal Moon, t Pluto is now partile 180 Nancy’s Natal Moon. I know what this major transit of Pluto 180 to Nancy’s Natal Moon has been manifesting for my Sister-In-Law: the dying deteriorating conditions of her Mothers health (there have many with this Pluto transit) who is in an assisted living home. Two things I want to note with Fagan’s above quoted words. 1: Will another health crises point with Nancy’s Mother manifest on the date of Nancy’s SLR. 2: And/Or, then will ‘things begin to happen with Nancy’s Mother with this SLR. Of course, manifestations could occur from something else besides her Mother.
Other notables for this SLR:
1: SLR Venus (love relationships) is partile cnj Vertex in Azi. Venus is 1,26 trine SLR Saturn. The only time I pay attention to trines in return charts is if a planet is tightly cnj an angle (or in this case--a sensitive point like the Vertex) tightly trine another planet. We also see this Venus as a tightly configured grand trine with Saturn and Uranus.
2: Mars & Jupiter are foreground angles.
3: Other than t. Sun partile cnj her Natal Moon, I only see for SLR Planets (transits) to her Natal points t. Neptune partile cnj her Anti-Vertex. Her Natal North Node 1,20 cnj SLR Asc which Ebertin says for Principle: “Personal Relationships” which is somewhat interesting since her Mother is a very important ‘personal relationship.’ Time will soon tell us about this prominent SLR according to Fagan’s above quoted words.

July 12 SLR:
https://imgur.com/a/GPkFi6u

Lance
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Lance » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:19 am

SteveS wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:18 am
The student should especially note if the Sun transits any of the birth planets on the date of the lunar return and make judgment accordingly. The point to remember here is that the transiting Sun acts as a timepiece striking the "Hour of Destiny." The major planets may transit backwards and forwards over a radical planet for several months without anything unusual happening, but when the Sun—the prime chronocrator—joins issue with them, especially on the date of the lunar return, things begin to happen.
Hmm... I have SLR Sun sq. r Mars (0°,12') this time around. So, I'm looking for what? - a month? - a specific event? - both? - with the nature of a Sun transit to Mars?

Man, this stuff makes me nervous sometimes.... all the time... something I really have to figure out how to get over. It's like when there's a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm really glad I know, but it's completely freaking nerve-wracking.

I'll post if something obvious comes up.

Danica
3rd Warning Suspension Likely
3rd Warning  Suspension Likely

Post by Danica » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:44 am

Lance wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:19 am
SteveS wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:18 am
Hmm... I have SLR Sun sq. r Mars (0°,12') this time around. So, I'm looking for what? - a month? - a specific event? - both? - with the nature of a Sun transit to Mars?

Man, this stuff makes me nervous sometimes.... all the time... something I really have to figure out how to get over. It's like when there's a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm really glad I know, but it's completely freaking nerve-wracking.

I'll post if something obvious comes up.
I have to say that for me aspects of SLR Sun to rx planets have not shown themselves to be of value, except when the aspect is dynamic and exact (under 1*).
I've been watching this for years, and finally stopped couple of months ago.

Lance, with the tight 12' orb of your SLR Sun sq r Mars, I'd count that in as a factor to consider for the whole two-weeks period. But to figure out how important it is, you have to weight it alongside all other factors; give angularity the priority in interpretation - what's close to angles or in the foreground (or wider foreground, if nothing is close) will tend to be the main theme of the period, and other factors come as additional description.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:06 am

Lance wrote:
Lance, it you did not notice any Sun-Mars symbolism close to the day of your July 4th SLR, then I doubt this t. Sun to your Natal Mars in the background will manifest much. But if you happen to notice a time of significant Sun Mars symbolism in the remaining time period for your SLR, let us know. Thanks for posting, this is what I am wanting to monitor with members SLR's. BTW, no need to get nervous about these type transits.

Danica wrote:
except when the aspect is dynamic and exact (under 1*).
I know what you mean D, In my life experience I have only noted effects when partile 0,90,180 within 5 degrees of an angle for certain 'outstanding incidents'. Thanks for posting your life observations with these type transits.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:18 am

I am testing Fagan's above words with this SLR:

July 12 SLR:
https://imgur.com/a/GPkFi6u

So far, absolutely no recognizable manifestations. Still time to go for SLR, but if nothing happens I have to conclude whatever is happening with this SLR is purely psychological in a private manner.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Which natal planet/s is the Sun aspecting in this case?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:52 am

Arena, on the day of the SLR (July 12), the t. Sun partile cnj Natal Moon partile 180 t. Pluto. Nothing happened on this day--normal babysitting with a grand child, and so far 'things' have not begun 'to happen.' Unless somethings 'happens' I will mark this SLR as nothing happening because her SLR Moon was too far from a SLR angle.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:07 am

This Topic was headlined with these words by Cyril Fagan:
Transits and the Lunar Return:
In regard to the more rapidly moving planets, their transits only become significant if they should closely configure the birth planets on the date of a lunar return. For example, if Mars should be in exact opposition, conjunction, or to a lesser extent, square the radical sun on the date of a lunar return there will be a liability of an accident, hurt or illness. Otherwise such a transit may pass without anything untoward occurring. So it is always advisable to note all the transits to the birth planets, especially to the natal moon, that are exact or nearly so, on the date of a lunar return for they are certain to be effective. Indeed the Indian Janma-Rasi method of monthly prediction, which has proved so astonishingly successful, was probably originally based on such transits. Cyril Fagan
Here is a par-excellent SLR example for these type of SLR’s with the fast moving transiting planets partile conjunct a Natal Planet for a SLR . Below is a link to a friend’s SLR.

https://ibb.co/9tBRq1Z

Note: Transiting Mars partile conjunct his Natal Moon. Last Thursday evening March 18, a few hours before this SLR, he slipped on his backdoor steps and broke 3 ribs. I would venture to guess this one SLR was the only SLR in his life where transiting Mars was conjunct his Natal Moon symbolizing this accident. Other noted main features of this SLR was:

SLR ASC 24,33 Gem
Natal Saturn 25,40 Gem

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:42 am

Ouch! Hope he's OK. (Ribs usually heal pretty easily but... ouch!)
SteveS wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:07 am
I would venture to guess this one SLR was the only SLR in his life where transiting Mars was conjunct his Natal Moon symbolizing this accident.
Well, you know me, I actually figure these things out :) Transiting Mars, on average, would be within 1° of any planet (such as natal Moon) one time in 180. With 13 SLRs a year (not counting the demi), this means he (like all of us) probably has Mars partile conjunct natal Moon once every 14 years. If you count the oppositions and squares, this happens (on average) once every three and a half years.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:31 pm

Jim wrote:
Ouch! Hope he's OK. (Ribs usually heal pretty easily but... ouch!)
Doc says 3-4 weeks---but yes, ouch, he is hurting big time.
Jim wrote:
Well, you know me, I actually figure these things out :) Transiting Mars, on average, would be within 1° of any planet (such as natal Moon) one time in 180. With 13 SLRs a year (not counting the demi), this means he (like all of us) probably has Mars partile conjunct natal Moon once every 14 years. If you count the oppositions and squares, this happens (on average) once every three and a half years.
Yes, I kinda figured you knew how to figure out :) . If I understand correctly, your statistical math is computed only on the days of a SLR?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:25 am

SteveS wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:31 pm
Yes, I kinda figured you knew how to figure out :) . If I understand correctly, your statistical math is computed only on the days of a SLR?
Your bet was that this was the only SLR of his entire life where Mars conjoined his Moon (which I took to mean partile). The math is the same whether we count only the SLR day or periods covered by the SLR.
To say it slightly differently: Odds of Mars conjoining any planet within 1° (either side) are 1/180. In 14 years, one will have 187 SLRs. Odds are, one of them had the aspect.

To fine tune it a bit, since we're dealing with one particular person's case and only with the conjunction: Mars spends 8.61% of the time in Taurus, which is just slightly more than 1/12 of the time (8.33%), so the odds are slightly greater that he'd have this aspect with that frequency. (Regardless of where natal Moon is, if we take the conjunction, opposition, and two squares the odds even out.) In contrast, Mars spends only 8.05% of the time in Scorpio.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:44 pm

You get an A with your statistical analysis Jim👍. I just ran 14 years of his SLR’s from his birth with SF quick calculations for SLR’s, and he had 1 partile conjunction of Moon-Mars on the day of his SLR. I guess on an average life span he would have 5-6 partile conjunctions of Moon-Mars on the day of a SLR.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:44 pm

:)

Solar Fire has some wonderful tools for doing things like that.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:08 am

Without SF, I never would have been able to observe the acute timing of Sidereal Astrology incidents in my life and others. Thanks Matthew RIP for teaching me the use of SF with Sidereal Astrology.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:05 am

A good example of Fagan’s observation headlining this thread with close orb inner planet transits to natal planets/placements on the Day of a SLR; but in this case it’s with my May 30 DSLR and Natal Node.

DSLR Me partile conjunct my Natal Node:

A new contact/connection (Node) suddenly came into my life yesterday May 31 who has already became very important for much needed renovations/repairs for our old small 1880’s summer cottage (Home of 38 years). Very benefic influence saving me thousands of $ with his sub- contracting contacts (retired family contacts), because my Natal Node is aspected to my angular Natal Jupiter--a very benefic business influence for me timed-out with this DSLR.

Natal Me 1,30 cnj DSLR IC and for this significant event in my life---a 1,16 conjunction of DSLR Sun/Moon. Also, an excellent example for my Natal Node contacts with transiting planets.

I wish we had ALL of Fagan/Bradley’s old American Astrology Solunar columns pertaining to SLR’s posted on this SLR Topic.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:41 am

One day we shall have them, I think... at least Fagan's, since Kenneth B. is planning to publish them all.

This is interesting - though you and I view the Node's importance differently. I'd have interpreted the "important new contact" theme to the exact Sun-Moon aspect in the DSLR. Ecliptically, it's not partile; but mundanely Sun is 0°07' from conjunct transiting Moon and 0°19' from opposite natal Moon.

The rennovation theme is the really obvious one to me, though, with transiting Pluto 0°30' from Descendant! I'm not sure what it's close aspects to your natal Mercury-Mars mean, though. Any ideas? Here are the mundoscope positions of all the foreground planets for Springville:

24°31' 3H - r Neptune
26°35' 12H - r Mars
28°14' 3H - r Mercury
29°30' 6H - t Pluto
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:39 pm

Mercury-Mars taking a lot of mental action with some anger behind it. The contact was a God-send. Need more time to know for sure if new contact will pay dividends, its complicated.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:11 am

This method by Fagan when it rarely occurs with partile 0,90,180 aspects to Natal Planets has become one of the most consistent symbolic manifesting principles for my personal life with both the SLR & DSLR, sometimes even overriding angular symbolism. My current April 22 DSLR with t. Mercury partile 90 my Natal Pluto has dominated my thinking communicative environment since this DSLR began.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:25 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:11 am
My current April 22 DSLR with t. Mercury partile 90 my Natal Pluto has dominated my thinking communicative environment since this DSLR began.
In what ways (if you can say)?

If I'm correct, your method is to take partile transits - by FAST planets only (so I guess that means Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars) - to natal planets regardless of their angular, yes? (Same thing we installed in TMSA as "Other Partile Aspects," except that also includes outer planet partile transits).

Using this, your current demi has t Mercury square natal Pluto 0°10' plus t Mars sq natal Mercury 0°28'. (It then has two partile Neptune transits, but I'll ignore these because you are ignoring them if I understand correctly.)

The SLR itself, by more conventional means, especially emphasizes transiting Pluto and natal Mars and Neptune. The close foreground aspects are a transiting Sun-Mars square (1°17' mundo) and Sun-Pluto square (2°28' eclipto), plus Jupiter's partile transit to your Mars.

I'm curious, though, what form the Mercury-Pluto transit is taking that has dominated this week so far.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:53 pm

Jim, this Mercury transit to my Natal Pluto with this DSLR has a-lot to do with our discussions and your PVP teachings with the Arisolar/Caplunar/Canlunar thread coming-up in May, it’s a new learning for me but I have more questions. Also, this same transit has much to do with me conveying what the possibilities are for the May manifestations with 2-3 other close associates/friends, much Me-Pl discussions going on. I will go into more detail later about this potent April 22 DSLR explaining how I see the symbolism manifesting in my life.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:37 am

Steve wrote:
My current April 22 DSLR with t. Mercury partile 90 my Natal Pluto has dominated my thinking communicative environment since this DSLR began.
Jim asked:
In what ways (if you can say)?
On an inner personal level by kicking off a storm of “good powers of observation” (Ebertin-Mercury-Pluto) pertaining to my H9 Pluto pertaining to “higher knowledge or education” pertaining to your SMA teachings, particularly to our discussions/communications in the Arisolar thread. My first Return of Saturn in my life to my H9 Saturn began my study of Astrology, and I have for these many years recognized my mundo partile cnj of Saturn-Pluto in my H9 as having to do with the study of Astrology.
Jim wrote asked:
If I'm correct, your method is to take partile transits - by FAST planets only (so I guess that means Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars) - to natal planets regardless of their angular, yes?
Exactly! This was Fagan’s instructions, only 0, 90, 180 transiting aspects to Natal Planets, and more importantly, only on the Time/Day of the SLR, but I see it working in the DSLR as well. This appears to be some type of Timing Natural Law of our Lunar Return Systems. If so, this would greatly prioritize transits to our Natal Planets and possibly House symbolism as well, IMHO. These type of transits are very sensitive to close personal stuff going on in one’s immediate environment since the “FAST” planets are considered personal planets maybe for day to day living, IMHO.
Jim wrote/asked:
Using this, your current demi has t Mercury square natal Pluto 0°10' plus t Mars sq natal Mercury 0°28'. (It then has two partile Neptune transits, but I'll ignore these because you are ignoring them if I understand correctly.)
Yes, here is how t Mars to my H11 Mercury has been manifesting: Ebertin for Mercury-Mars combos—“Powers of thought, the realization of thoughts and plans.” Several months ago I recognized the possible timing importance for DC’s Arisolar & May Caplunar. I made a note when you brought these Ingresses up for discussions/communications on the forum to pay close attention to your thoughts and forward em to other friends/family/colleagues (H11 symbolism). I have done this which has created a storm (Mars) communications (Mercury) with my friends/family/colleagues. They all know me as an astrologer and asked my opinion for possible manifestations. I told them that it was some of the most malefic symbolism I have seen as a mundane astrologer but was unsure of the manifestations. I told them I agree with your take the symbolism could manifest as some type of manifested war environment, and that I 100% agreed with your take. I am not completely ignoring the Neptune transits, I am very conscious of em, particularly the partile 180 of t Neptune to my Sun. Tells me not to get any high expectations with any H10 Sun objectives. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:53 am

Jim wrote:
The SLR itself, by more conventional means, especially emphasizes transiting Pluto and natal Mars and Neptune. The close foreground aspects are a transiting Sun-Mars square (1°17' mundo) and Sun-Pluto square (2°28' eclipto), plus Jupiter's partile transit to your Mars.
Don’t know for sure. I have been doing a-lot of springtime outside physical working in a benefic way, maybe this is the manifestation.
Jim wrote/asked:
I'm curious, though, what form the Mercury-Pluto transit is taking that has dominated this week so far.
Fore sure: My thoughts/mind has been consumed with communications with friends/family/colleagues about the Arisolar & May Caplunar/Canlunar from our discussions on the Arisolar thread. I have told people to take any necessary precautions they think they should take with their personal lives/family, and we will discuss later at the end of the May 10 Caplunar for possible specifics. For sure I look upon SMA as a special H11 "higher knowledge/education" for my life and have always looked upon Mercury as a "messenger" from the heavens being keenly interested in SMA with acute malefic stuff (my H11 mundo Saturn-Pluto cnj). :)

Jim, if you happen to have or come across any more info/opinions on this Fagan method/article that you have not already posted---let me know. Thanks

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:02 am

I keep seeing with infrequent charts the subtle importance of this method with partile 0 90 180 transiting aspects to the natal, and don’t overlook the SSR as well. And it appears to me the more focus on natal Houses with 3 or more planets, the more importance for the symbolism of that House for the life of the native with this method.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:33 am

Jim, if you happen to have or come across any more info/opinions on this Fagan method/article that you have not already posted---let me know.
I doubt there is anything further since the principle is really simple. All it is really is that partile aspects in a return chart all have some voice, even if not foreground. We can explore or debate how strong a voice, but I think we both agree on that one basic premise. (I think "how strong a voice" is that they can't possibly dominate the overall feel of the chart, but can add details. I think you give them a more central presence. That's just a difference in degree.)

I doubt there is anything further from Fagan because he wrote it just as a toss-line, or en passant, an observation in passing.
SteveS wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:02 am
I keep seeing with infrequent charts the subtle importance of this method with partile 0 90 180 transiting aspects to the natal
Infrequent? Subtle? This seems a shift in your thinking. I'm curious about it.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:19 pm

Infrequent? Subtle? This seems a shift in your thinking. I'm curious about it.
Its difficult for me to put in the correct words, but I am seeing/discovering new insights with this method when the fast moving planets are 0 90 180 aspected to certain House symbolism, with me and my friends. Good example is with t Mars & Saturn partile aspected to 6H planets with my Gulf Shores friend who is presently experiencing the devastating effects of the fire at his cafe a couple of weeks ago. This fire has clearly manifested through the planetary symbolism in his 6H of work,jobs, services to the public through his cafe with the partile transits of Mars & Saturn to his natal in his current SSR. I think this method at times deserves more weigh for deleinating things, I am going to pay more attention and try to post more about this method.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:09 am

Here is another great example of this Fagan Method which appears to have been born out of India with their astrology/astrologers.

My Jan 2 2019 Sidereal Solar Return (SLR) hooked me up (connected) with two new women contacts (Venus) who were natural born healers. Both these women symbolized Venus in my 1/2/2019 SLR which was partile ON my Natal Jupiter-Node axis. Both of these women (Kelly & Ashely-new Node contacts) played a huge role in my life for healing a major medical problem in my life which the conventional medical establishment had no clue how to heal. The link below is a bi-wheel with Natal inside wheel & Jan 2 2019 SLR outside wheel showing this angular t Venus to my Natal Jupiter- Node hit.

https://ibb.co/LgYfgz8

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:28 am

Here is an angular “outstanding incident” Sept 18 most benefic Venus-Jupiter Demi-Sidereal Lunar Return (DSLR) for a colleague, with Venus partile 90 Jupiter and Uranus partile conjunct Zenith.

Sept 18 "outstanding incident" DSLR:
https://ibb.co/pvkQmdh

But, using Fagan’s method seen in the chart link below with the faster moving planets, we see t Sun partile conjunct his Natal Mars partile conjunct Natal ASC partile 180 t Neptune. This is most interesting to me. I want to see if this transiting Sun times a possible malefic incident in his life on the exact day of his DSLR, then see if his Sept 18 most benefic DSLR somehow bails him out of a malefic situation. TIME only knows :).

Natal chart (inside wheel); transits (outside wheel):
https://ibb.co/7p9kzVc

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:27 am

Ok, I just checked my upcoming SLR for Aug 8th, taking place in Tenerife. I have one tr. planet Venus partile conjuct my r. Mars. I don't notice other partile aspects this time around to natal planets. But I do see both Jup and Pluto being angular. Not sure if Steve would consider it for gambling though. 🤔 😊

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:30 am

Arena, Jupiter-Pluto combos are well known for “stunning/shocking” or incredible luck, but I would only become seriously interested if a return Jupiter-Pluto was partile aspected by either 0 90 180 aspects and angular. Or even better, if you could be lucky enough to find a gambling location where one of your returns had a Jupiter-Pluto Paran.

But, the more I look closely at return charts, particularly the SSR, I think partile 0 90 180 aspects in the SSR to Natal Planets are more important than we may realize, even more so if they are angular in the Natal Chart. For example: If I had your Natal I would pay close attention for any possible SLRs charts that featured either transiting Venus or Jupiter partile 0 90 180 your Natal Venus-Jupiter 180 :) .

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:12 pm

Listening to the methodology of Sidereal Astrology that is always around us…

Let me offer an excellent example with this "Fagan Observation" about our SLRs with my Natal. Yesterday, I had a new SLR begin (Aug 24) at 9:00:06 PM. There really is not that much happening in the SLR itself, but a-lot with transiting Sun (an inner transiting body) to my Natal Chart at the exact TIME my new SLR began.

t. Sun 06,37
n. MC 06,24

I note that this is a transit of Sun to Regulus as well, and I have been seeing much more than normal Regulus symbolism with certain methods of the Sidereal Astrology that actually began a day earlier on Aug 23. This is what I live for---living the soul of the heavenly bodies through my own soul (Natal Chart) in harmonious ways. This transit of Sun to my Natal MC also tells me in a big way that what I have been seeing lately with potential parans in a Natal Chart and it's possible relocations is so true in a “kingly” manner. It’s like the universe saying---yep---you got it, and it confirms to me that we probably need to be paying more attention to Jim's teachings on potential parans. :)

Also a t Sun-Uranus Paran (I think) to my Natal at the exact time of my new SLR, felt good. :)