Conception SLRs

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
FlorencedeZ.
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Re: Conception SLRs

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:47 am

How wonderful. Thinking about you.
Regards,
Flo

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:05 am

Boom pregnant!!!!!

Thanks to you guys too!! You helped me identify the right astrological time!!

Now I am hoping it sticks as my HCG levels are low for 4 weeks... next blood test on Tuesday to see if the pregnancy is viable

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:10 am

Yay!!! OMG this is great.

And it's also a great real life example of astrology changing someone's life and state of mind with targeted information. It's all in the timing.

PS. Can't the doctor inject HCG to help retention? I gave myself daily HCG injections for months when we used it for dieting.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:59 am

Yes exactly!!! I am having 3 hcg injections one today, one Sunday and another on Monday then test on Tuesday to see if conditions have improved. I am hoping not to miscarry.

Yes most definitely I believe this pregnancy has been a team effort and a big chunk comes from you and Steve!!!! Thank you guys so much for helping me identify when not to try again!!!

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:57 pm

Ohhh that's wonderful news!

I'm sooooo happy for you!
Last edited by Avshalom Binyamin on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:39 pm

:D :D :D

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:18 pm

:D :D :D
<3 <3 <3
wonderful news
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:29 am

Would a SLR reveal the possibility of miscarriage? If the levels don’t rise by Tuesday it’s not a viable pregnancy... doc said everything is too low and borderline to celebrate

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:48 am

Freya wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:29 am
Would a SLR reveal the possibility of miscarriage? If the levels don’t rise by Tuesday it’s not a viable pregnancy... doc said everything is too low and borderline to celebrate
If a miscarriage occurred, or course the SLR (or Demi) would show it. Shall we look at your current one?

Your February 13 SLR primarily shows your excitement connected with Venus matters, which is easiest to take as the good news. I suppose it could relate to a miscarriage in a purely physical way because its symbolism is consistent with giving birth - and, technically, a miscarriage is giving birth way too soon. But that's a bit of a stretch and I'd say that's not the most likely outcome of the SLR.

You had a Demi-SLR February 27, a couple of days ago. It certainly shows a lot of anxiety, even chemical modification of your moods - with Neptune on MC (1°47'). It does have Saturn and Pluto foreground, consistent with a possible miscarriage, but they aren't as close as Jupiter, which is 0°13'. While this, like every chart, has imperfections, it is hard for me to think you would miscarry with Jupiter this close to an angle. (Even if we think of it as an afflicted Jupiter, due to its close mundane square with Neptune, that shows the extreme optimism, the hopes and dreams. - And the Jupiter is within 2° of opposite your natal Venus on Ascendant.

In the worst,scenario, Jupiter-Neptune can mean "huge dreams that amount to nothing" However, I then have to ask what the charts shows about your emotional state, which I suspect would be rather devastated - at least severely let down - in the event of a miscarriage (yes?). Nothing in this chart, taken on balance, is consistent with emotional devastation, (Possibly some "let down," possibly "plans not going exactly as hoped for," but no emotional devastation. It's just too positive overall.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:13 am

Thank you so much for looking into my chart Jim, I dis get scared by Saturn’s prominence I must say.... yes I would be completely devastated if this didn’t work on many levels. I also could not afford to have another ivf cycle during this SSR, which would in a way defeat the pregnancy symbolism in it.
Your interpretation does give me hope.... I hope it represents a rocky start, disappointment that my hormone levels aren’t normal from the start, but then it works itself out... I hope this is how this symbolisms manifests. Thank you so much for looking into my chart Jim, I feel less worried somehow...

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:43 pm

The hcg levels are rising and my pregnancy has been confirmed!!
Still need to go for more bloods to monitor it this week but I finally got the confirmation from the doctor!!

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:50 pm

:D

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:04 pm

:D

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:55 am

So my last hcg test today wasn’t great. It should have doubled instead it has only risen by 9 points. It doesn’t look good

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:39 am

Give it time. You're a late bloomer.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:42 am

The doc said to go back on Monday for another blood test. If the HCG doesn’t rise to the appropriate level, it is a non viable pregnancy, possibly a chemical pregnancy. I believe this SLR could point to that?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:58 am

I think the process is making you tense and that can cause problems with viability.
We told you what the SLR said. It hasn't changed.

You won't know anything one way or the other till Monday so stop thinking about it. IT gets easier as you go. Read a book. Read a LAW book. Go do the grocery shopping. Do something else. Let it go till Monday.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:58 am
I think the process is making you tense and that can cause problems with viability.

I was about to say the same :)
There's time of effort, and there's time of waiting, which we go through best when we keep the mind and emotions in a balanced and cheerful mode.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:11 am

I am trying to be positive however the doctor said that very likely this pregnancy is not viable, unless I am a rare case. I don’t see a miracle anywhere in the chart (unless I am wrong) to use astrology as my fuel for hope. I have to prepare myself to miscarry again

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:23 am

I am on the verge of a breakdown. I started having pain last night and I was rushed into hospital. They found no uterine pregnancy with the ultrasound but they saw a mass in the left ovary which could be an ectopic pregnancy. The doctor reiterated that this pregnancy is not going as it should. Basically they are going to wait until Monday and do the bloods again. If my HCG hasn’t risen appropriately they are going to induce a miscarriage because the pregnancy isn’t viable. If it’s ectopic they will operate and chances are I will lose an ovary. This is beyond anything bad that has ever happened to me. Unless a miracle happens I will miscarry again on Monday. I have sobbed my heart out as the doctors aren’t hopeful

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:28 am

Breakdown? Ectopic pregnancies are life threatening. I'm glad, if that's what's going on, they caught it. My mother nearly died and was in the ICU for over a week.

I'm sorry you're going through this. You will remain in my thoughts.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:01 pm

I am grateful you have such a wonderful medical team that is on top of things.
Your in my heart and thoughts during this stressful time.

FlorencedeZ.
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Freya, you are in my thoughts. This is a rough time for you and gladly you are in good medical care.
Regards, Flo

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:24 am

:cry: I am so sorry Freya.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:01 am

I don't know if it helps at all, but I want to tell you that I had an ectopic pregnancy in late 2007. I didn't know I was pregnant until I got to the hospital. It was extremely painful, extremely painful and I could hardly move at all. I went straight into surgery and they removed one of my ovaries. About 7 months later I got pregnant again and my son was born in March 2009 and then pregnant again in 2010 with my daughter.

My SSR in 2007 was set up in Rvk and it had the SSR Moon partile opposite my SSR Uranus and it was also almost partile 1,03° conjunct the Rvk EP (I did move to Ljubljana, Slovenia in Sept 2007). SSR Jupiter was 2,17° square the SSR ASC. The t. Jupiter did travel across the Rvk DSC and SSR IC when I got pregnant and it was also trine the SSR Moon. Neither the Moon nor Jup were afflicted (unless you take a yod in mundo in rel chart to Ljubljana into account), but Saturn was within 5° from SSR ASC in Rvk. When I relocated the SSR to Ljubljana I got Jupiter much closer to an angle or 3,24° on DSC and Mars came to the rel SSR ASC within 3°.

When I got pregnant with my daughter it was my 2009 SR and it had a very malefic symbolism with Mars and Saturn - BUT the SSR Moon was partile Rvk MC. For a pregnancy year always look at both the Moon (mother and conception) and Jupiter (expansion of yourself). In transit I got pregnant with my son when t. Jup was trine my n. Moon and with my daughter when t. Jup was sextile my n. Moon.

My oldest son was conceived during an SSR that had a Moon-Jup conjunction 1,01° in mundo, but 4 degrees apart in the ecliptic chart. I got pregnant 4 months into the SSR. T. Jup was square my n. Nodes.

Having one of your ovaries removed is not going to decrease your chances of having a child if your other one is healthy. Ovulation normally alternates between the two ovaries. When one is removed, the other ovary takes over the entire fertility function, popping out an egg each month and continuing to produce estrogen.

I do hope you don't have to go through the severe physical pain of an ectopic pregnancy and will not need surgery and I do hope the best for you in success having a baby.