Solar Arc Directions

General Discussion on Transit & Progression matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Solar Arc Directions

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:09 am

It's pretty bad for maternity. That Moon-Saturn alone...
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Would going to Athens or Florence on my birthday make this SSR any better?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:51 pm

Freya wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:05 pm
Would going to Athens or Florence on my birthday make this SSR any better?
Any location has SSR Moon conjunct Saturn 2°02' and square natal Pluto 1°55', also playing up transiting Saturn's square to natal Pluto 0°08'. It would take heroically great angles to overcome this, especially for the specific goal of being a mother (although it works very well for other things such as hard work and taking stock of oneself).

Florence puts natal Mars exactly square Midheaven and emphasizes Uranus' exact opposition (11') to your Saturn. (Besides, how safe is it right now?) I think in the best case it would be family conflict

Athens has nothing super-close to the angles, though natal Mars is strongest.

Based on the chart, I think this upcoming SSR is not a year when matters of maternity will go well.

But the last half of 2022, when you have the once-in-a-lifetime Solar Arc direction of your natal Moon-Venus square to your natal MC, you have a Solar Return with Venus rising across much of middle Europe - easy to find a place to celebrate that birthday.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am

Thank you Jim, I see... there’s no way of avoiding it.
I am thinking of a solution as this has the potential yo throw me into a deep depression.

I have another treatment to use before Jan 2021 which I have paid for already as part of the package. If I don’t use it I lose the money which is considerable.

If I went back for another treatment before this SSR kicks in and froze the embryos until 2022 at least I would have stopped my biological clock now.

It’s the only solution I see...

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:50 am

Freya wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am

I have another treatment to use before Jan 2021 which I have paid for already as part of the package. If I don’t use it I lose the money which is considerable.

If I went back for another treatment before this SSR kicks in and froze the embryos until 2022 at least I would have stopped my biological clock now.

It’s the only solution I see...
I'm sorry to bring this to your attention once again, I know I've said it before, but I do think the question is crucial to this process.

I know you want a baby, you want to become a mother. But I also want to ask you if you if you really want to become a mother with the husband that is threatening to divorce you in the middle of these trials? If you could choose, would you not rather bring a child into the world in a loving and supportive relationship?

The 35 limit is a statistic. I understand that you think of it, but it seems like you are letting it control your mind. Lots of women are fine to have children until 45, even with ivf. I had my two younger ones when I was 36-38. Even though I am divorced/separated from their father now I must tell you that it is a lot of work to have a little baby and it is extremely important to have loving support to share the workload and responsibilities for the first decade of their lives. I had that and am so grateful for that time. After the first decade it's different, they become more self sufficient and your role changes.

Like we have pointed out, already next two years have much better prospects astrologically.
Your next 2021 SSR has Jupiter conjunct your n. DSC and your n. Jupiter on ASC. And then there is the SSR Moon conjunct the Node which I believe is of importance. It's exciting since it has your n. Uranus opposing it - but it also seems like an important change. But there is also that Venus-Saturn-Uranus with your n. Saturn involved which looks like hardship in your relationship.

You may not want to wait at all even though we are saying the things we are saying. But is there any way that you could manage to negotiate with the clinic to wait a while before using your paid package? Just get extended time on that? Also there is another option, you don't have to freeze embryos, you can also just freeze your own eggs or ask for both? I say this because it seems like there are relationship issues, even possibly an upcoming divorce that you can not avoid dealing with before becoming a mother.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:43 am

Please understand Arena that I am dealing with a major loss. I really don’t need a lecture right now. I am trying to be positive and find solutions. I do love my husband who is also grieving at the moment and he’s got no support network. He is getting a lot better. I don’t want to leave my husband and it really doesn’t help me to make me worry about a divorce. Yes I do want children with him. The 35 age “limit” isn’t a limit as such, but an indication based on my medical history. I am trying to get through my pain as best as I can right now and to be honest don’t need to feel more hopeless

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:06 am

I do totally understand that you're dealing with a loss Freya. That is why we are all coming to your aid, trying to help you get through it all. I am, as well as others in here, trying to give you hope - showing upcoming astrological energies in your favour. Please understand that I was not giving you a lecture at all. You may possibly see it differently when looking back on it in a couple of weeks/months. I was simply sharing an experience as a mother of three children in the light of what you yourself stated in the forum that your husband had threatened divorce. I totally understand and support you in still wanting to give your relationship/marriage a chance and be together into the future and having a baby. It just sounded pretty serious when you stated that he wanted a divorce. Please understand that we all care for you and are hoping the best for you.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:27 pm

Freya, I have to say that I fully agree with everything Arena said- from the perspective that I have now, illuminated by bitter experience, having a child with a person with whom the relationship isn’t going well, is among the worst mistakes a woman can make!
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Freya, in a very emotional state, had a fight with her husband, also in a very emotional state, both of them in the middle of a miscarriage. It's possible to have an argument, even several, and even to disagree over what to do next, without requiring a divorce.

I know both you girls have been through it with men you thought you were in a loving relationship with and I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:07 am

Jupiter you are right in what you are saying. We had an argument after a traumatic event. Since then, things have changed. We are now determined to see this through, together. It’s not going to be easy, but we love each other and we have been through hell, emotionally and financially.

Yes I agree that having a child with the wrong person is not a good idea, hence I waited so long. On the other hand you wouldn’t wish your child dead just because he or she is related to an ex partner?

I feel saddened that some of you have decreed that my marriage is going to be over based on recent events and a malefic SSR.

I have been through a horrible divorce in 2015. I am not going through another one again. I love my husband

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:32 am

And he obviously loves you like crazy.
Hold tight to each other and nurture that love!!

Bob Ross said
"There are no mistakes
Only happy little accidents"

I know of hundreds of women who have babes from men they do not relate well too. Not one thinks their child came from or is a mistake. They all see their child as the biggest blessing and source of strength.

Freya, you are blessed with a man who has risen above normal and was open and receptive and supportive to your dream of motherhood. That is a diamond in the rough!!

I am so happy to hear that you two are back on the same page, looking forward and holding tight to each other.
Hearing that was like havibg the sun break through the clouds and chase them away. Thank you😀