Solar Arc Directions

General Discussion on Transit & Progression matters for which a specific forum does not exist
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Solar Arc Directions

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:00 pm

Jim wrote:
I'm sure my ketogenic diet during this whole time has helped most of these because it has kept inflammation very low.
Indeed, diet is very important. Also, as Noel wrote:
...above all, there will almost invariably be a major transit to trigger the suggestion of the Solar Arc
IMO, SSR's should also be included for possible "suggestions" of an angular Solar Arc hit. For my back injury it was the transits of Saturn & Pluto 180 my r Mars which triggered off my d MC 90 r Pluto.

Just notice for Freya and her most desired llife- developmentt of becoming pregnant: d Natal Asc partile 90 her r Jupiter--also will be in place for the birth of her child. :) A once in lifetime angular Solar Arc hit to her r Jupiter.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:03 pm

During this time, my blood pressure has come under control and remain stable within excellent range, my reduced heart output has returned to normal and stayed there, my colonoscopy was fine, my urologist is happy, my cardiologist is happy. And if we add Sagittarius bronchial stuff, my inflammation-fed bronchial issues are much better contained.
💗💗💗
This is wonderful!
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:13 pm

Steve, with the Pluto to Angle, I would not exclude any kind of Miraculous happening, in the realm of your physical health, during the time the progression aspect is active!
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:39 am

:) Thanks Danica,
I hope you are right. I should know pretty soon with an appointment with my neurologist after my MRI. I am convinced by talking to a couple of other seniors who had the exact same pain symptoms with the exact same motions as mine, robotic surgery will fix my pain problems.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:17 am

A close friend who last Thursday slipped and fell on his backdoor steps breaking 3 ribs:

Natal Moon 14,02 Tau
D ASC 13,02 Tau
D EP 14,25 Tau
t. Mars 13,41 Tau

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed May 05, 2021 5:14 am

This past Monday, I received critical information from the neurosurgeon about by back injury which has allowed me to make important decisions, and has allowed me to see/understand more how I must adapt to a major once in a life time Solar Arc “life development” involving my d MC 90 r Pluto. At my age (74), and the geometry of my Natal Chart, d MC is in my 12 House 90 r Pluto in my 9th House.

Here is what’s happening relative to my back injury: It is confining (12th House symbolism) me in my home (a true sanctuary) due to my back injury. I can’t drive my car long distances nor engage in my regular seasonal outdoor activities, major bummer! So, since this is what the Universe has served-up and I have no choice but to adapt, I have made a final decision to take-up a new indoor hobby, and growing indoors what I consider a true medicine. Since my r Pluto is in my 9th House, I want to mediate on 9th House symbolism mainly pertaining to “higher knowledges” (9th House) for potentially allowing this medicine to help elevate benefic moods and possibly reduce the pain levels I am experiencing with my confining back injury. It’s good to have a plan after a major bummer life cycle manifests in your life. :)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 am

Oh Steve I am just so excited for you to take up gardening/growing/cultivating! It is the most rewarding, and challenging and nurturing and disappointing and exciting endeavor, it has everything under the sun!!

If I may though, I'd like to present the idea that what you are calling 9th house "higher knowledge " is possibly a misnomer, as you will find out attempting to grow indoors in a controlled environment that which arose from the combination of forces in its " chaotic and wild" environment. The itty bitty little things make the difference.

I found the saddest dying african violet at a hardware store and I couldn't let it die. This was years ago when I separated from Eric. Today it is the most beautiful, huge, thriving, vibrant plant...at least a foot across, fed love water sunshine and hope. I have gotten so much joy and fulfillment tending and propagating and sharing them, I have 7 different types now!! I scored a blue one last week, they just come my way these sad little neglected lifeforms, so I just love em as best I know.

But, my plants are not true african violets,
wild african violets have a struggle that mine dont, and an interrelationship with Africa/environment.
My plants are sensitive and vulnerable to things because they are specimens. Isolated.
In growing things it is vital to understand the lower knowledge of composting and balancing.
Have fun with it, it sounds wonderful!

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon May 10, 2021 6:40 am

Veronica wrote:
If I may though, I'd like to present the idea that what you are calling 9th house "higher knowledge” is possibly a misnomer, as you will find out attempting to grow indoors in a controlled environment that which arose from the combination of forces in its “chaotic and wild" environment.
I understand V. I have grown outdoor gardens in the past and it will be a challenge for me to grow indoors. I am very interested in the possible “higher knowledges/learnings” for growing indoors a possible medicine pertaining to help me alleviate certain conditions with my back injury, particularly in regards to pain issues. I have done immense research with this possible medicine and am very interested in it for possible “higher knowledges/learning” from a shamanistic standpoint with certain cultures past & present. Since I am under a major “life development” with Solar Arc MC 90 my natal Pluto in the 9th House, I am most interested in experimenting with this possible medicine pertaining to 9th House symbolism as it applies relative to my life now. There is not much academic “science” with this medicine, only worldwide usage from a “citizen science” (word of mouth) standpoint. I am most interested in the art symbols left by ancient cultures pertaining to this possible medicine. I have PM you a link pertaining to this.
The itty bitty little things make the difference.
Yes, indeed!