Solar Arc Directions

General Discussion on Transit & Progression matters for which a specific forum does not exist
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Solar Arc Directions

Post by SteveS » Fri May 08, 2020 2:54 am

On the night (10:10 PM) of a Full Moon (Taurus) in Brownsville, Tennessee (35N35;89W15) Nov 26, 1939 (AA rated), the Universe Conspired to Create a Dynamo of Energy (Sun partile 90 Mars) of a Beautiful Feminine Soul named Anna Mae Bullock, Stage Name: Tina Turner (The Queen of Rock & Roll).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Turner

For one of her 50th Birthday presents, my wife (the main soul of my life) bought two tickets for a live performance by Tina, an event I will never forget for my entire Rock & Roll life. Of all the live musical concerts I have attended, never have I been moved so much by a feminine musical artist with her written songs (Moon partile 180 Mercury) of such powerful personal energy/movement (Moon-Sun-Mars T-Square).

Jim Eshelman, the host of this forum once wrote:
Partile aspects reign supreme.
Stop for a moment and just take a view of Tina's Natal Chart marked full of partile aspects:
Tina's Natal: https://imgur.com/dL8oqS4

Tina's Venus (Love) partile 90 Neptune, partile 120 Saturn was the pain aspect of her life—she was physically abused by her husband Ike Turner for a few years. “No pain-no gain”; I think Tina wrote her best music from this Love Pain aspect set in her soul on that Full Moon night for her birth. That pain started its mathematical marriage ending process when her Solar Arc Ascendant moved to partile conjunct orb of her Natal Neptune, partile 90 her Natal Venus on July 1st 1976 with a violent altercation with her husband Ike (“Timing is Everything”). This very painful divorce process went on from July 1st 1976 to 1978 when her Solar Arc Saturn partile 180 her Natal Sun, timing the final legal divorce. Other important Solar Arcs going on at this time frame in Tina's life: d Neptune 90 r Pluto; d Venus 180 r Pluto.

Inside Wheel Natal Chart; Outside Wheel Solar Arc:
https://imgur.com/4cWafiM

Pay very close attention to your important Natal Aspects Solar Arcing involving 0,90,180 with Natal Angles. These will TIME (benefic or malefic) very important “life-developments” in your life. Simply put: O,90,180 Partile Solar Arcs involving Natal Angles with our important Natal Planet Aspects time very important events in our lives. Understanding that: Solar Arcs are mathematical timing laws of Nature.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Fri May 08, 2020 9:54 am

Venus-Neptune is about romance, creativity, imagination and arts.
Saturn is inhibiting but it is MARS that is both active, strong but sometimes violent.

The Sun-Moon opposition with Mars as the midpoint would rather be the the violence.
They probably also had great passion to begin with, probably high sexual energy ... but then we know that Mars can turn violent.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri May 08, 2020 11:10 am

Arena wrote:
The Sun-Moon opposition with Mars as the midpoint would rather be the the violence.
Indeed! She went through some very violent periods in her life. We see both the negative and positive of this aspect exemplified in her life. Many times with aspects in a Natal we see both the positive & negative manifestations reflected in life.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri May 08, 2020 4:10 pm

Steve, thank you for sharing these observations!
Re Solar Arc: the time some 20 years before this (i.e. bef. 1976), Solr Arc AC was passing 'over' the natal Su-Ma-Mo-Me cluster - that must have been the crucial life-development period, focused on the times when d AC was exact to r Su-Ma then exact to r Mo-Me.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri May 08, 2020 5:40 pm

Based on wiki biography, Tina had a very turbulent early life (Mars involved with both Lights, and with Mercury! - along with Sun being Sco); around her age 16 (roughly 1955-56) she went to live again with her mother, who left the family (Tina, her two sisters and their father) some 5 years before, when Tina was ar. 11 y.o.

I see there's the autobiography, published in 1987 - gotta love when those exist, along with AA rated birth data :)
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat May 09, 2020 8:19 am

Danica wrote:
Steve, thank you for sharing these observations!
And thank you D for sharing your observations , spot on. :)

Danica wrote:
I see there's the autobiography, published in 1987 - gotta love when those exist, along with AA rated birth data

:) Exactly! This is probably the best way to learn astrology, IMO.
I think you and I would agree: One of the better ways to get a new client closer with their confidence in the astrologer (us)--is on a first time basis—sit down with the new client reviewing his/her entire life reading nothing but Solar Arc 0,90,180 hits—particularly with the Angles. Of course—an accurate timed birth chart is a must (AA rated with BC in hand). This is consistent with Noel's (RIP) teachings from his book “Solar Arcs” Astrology's Most Successful Predictive System. Still wishing you well with your new solar year. :)

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:19 am

Jim wrote in another thread:
BTW, under the logic that Trump's natal chart is an "alter ego" nativity for the United States, this also would mean that things are very malefic for the U.S. in the fall.
This is so true and sets me to astrological pondering pertaining to 2020 Prez Election!
Months ago I did my own complete analysis for Trump pertaining to the 2020 Prez Election; and, without knowing where Trump will be located for his important Sidereal Astrology Return Charts pertaining to Prez Election, I mainly only relied on transits to his Natal Chart (including midpoints) which are very malefic---mostly related to the slow transits of Saturn & Pluto. It is becoming obvious these malefic slow transits to Trump's Natal Chart are indeed showing-up with malefic events happening in the Nation---Pandemic/Bad Economy/Protests-George Floyd/Looting. It seems highly improbable with these negative national events Trump has much of a chance to get re-elected.

So, I thought I would do a Noel Tyl Election analysis pertaining to his book “Solar Arcs-- Astrology's Most Successful Predictive System” for Trump since we have an AA rated chart. Noel plainly instructs his readers: Major life developments manifests either with Natal Planets Solar Arcing = the Natal Angles 0,90,180; or, with Solar Arcs (Directions) of the Angles 0,90,180 = the Natal Planets, labeled by Noel as Direct Solar Arcs.

But, Noel states in his book there is another class of Solar Arching the Natal Angles he labeled “Indirect Solar Arcs.” An Indirect Solar Arc of a Natal Angle involves only Solar Arcing the Natal Angles to the Midpoints of a Natal Chart (pages 75- 81). Noel said many times an Indirect Solar Arc “is vitally important” for manifesting important life events, and are not to be over-looked. Noel also plainly states on page 47 of his book:
The Midheaven especially denotes the profession (in adult life).
Noel also plainly states Direct Solar Arcs are the Kingpin Predictors combined with transits to the Natal and the secondary progressed Natal Moon-- involving important events in 'life developments'. Noel repeats this several times in his book.

There is nothing happening with planetary Direct Solar Arcs with Trumps Natal MC or Direct Solar Arcs with Trump's Solar Arc MC to his Natal Planets on Election Day (0,90,180 aspects) So, Noel teaches we then have to look at Trump's Indirect Solar Arc MC to his Natal Midpoints. On Election Day Nov 3 2020, Trump has only one Indirect Solar Arc involving his Natal MC: Trump's Solar Arc MC partile conjunct his Jupiter/MC Natal Midpoint. I could quote a-lot of Noels and Ebertin's delineations for Natal Jupiter/MC, but I am sure we all realize this is a MC Solar Arc to a very important benefic Natal Midpoint involving Trump's profession (Prez of USA).

Noel's teachings about Indirect Solar Arcs involving Natal Midpoints are strongly supported by Robert Hand's teachings where he states:
The effects of individual midpoints will be seen most clearly when they are set off by dynamic factors such as transits, solar arc directions, or progressions. Not all Natal Midpoints are to be taken equally. Midpoints involving the Sun, Moon, Midheaven, or Ascendant are to be taken more seriously than others.
So, on election day Nov 3, Trump is under a most important benefic Indirect Solar Arc MC partile conjunct his Natal Jupiter/MC Midpoint. This will be a most interesting test for how Noel Tyl and Robert Hand used Solar Arc Angles to Natal Midpoints for timing important events in one's life. But, Trump's transits to his Natal Chart on Election Day are very malefic??? This is somewhat a contradiction with this benefic Solar Arc MC to his Jupiter/MC Midpoint on Election Day. I can only guess what this may mean if Trump happens to win a second term: He will have his hands full dealing with very malefic things happening in the Nation. We already know half the voting public from the last Prez Election hates Trump with a passion---the Nation is divided. :(

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:33 am

Continuing my same observations from the previous post about Noel's "Indirect" Solar Arcs to Natal Midpoints, using Solar Arc directions (d) for Trump's MC (Profession, Career goals & objectives), it becomes even more benefic with transits (t) for him on a possible 2nd term with a Jan 20, 2021 Inauguration (DC 12:00 PM) with this:

d. MC 11,41 Cancer
t. Jupiter 12,21 Cap
r. Jupiter/MC 11,53 Cancer

We see two direct Jupiter aspects (directed & transits) involving Trump's Jupiter/MC Midpoint on 2021 Inauguration.

More later with Noel's book: "Solar Arcs--Astrology's Most Successful Predicted System" pertaining to a possible Trump 2021 Inauguration.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:43 am

Solar arcs give a different view of that time than other predictive methods. I've now said for at least a couple of months in my Trump Watch predictions:
Among his Solar Arc directions, d Moon is sqq. r Jupiter and d Mars sqq. r Sun, both of which will be exact near Election Day. This actualizes his natal Mo/Su = Ma/Ju 0°03' (conjunction at 28°05'/08' Leo).

This is the key to how Cosmobiologists use Solar Arcs: Not so much looking for midpoints as discovering complex natal patterns as planet-to-planet aspects unfold. In this case, d Moon to natal Jupiter occurring simultaneously with d Mars to natal Sun clues us that in the natal chart thMoon/Sun midpoint aspects the Mars/Jupiter midpoint. Checking discloses that the two are 0°03' apart. Mo/Su = Ma/Ju could be taken easily as an important signal of competitive excellence, success in combat, etc. - winning a contest.

So... that worries me.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:05 am

Excellent Cosmobiolgy Points Jim. When I first discovered Cosmobiology in the late mid 80s, I never had enough time to seriously study some of its key books which I purchased--I was working 12-14 hours a day with my Theater. It has only been in the last few months since I have had the retired time to pull out some of those Cosmobiology books I never got around to for a serious study. Posting about em on this forum is like a study notebook for me in order for my learning. And your added experience observations is a learning bonus for me. Posting on this forum helps me learn things in a better way.

I know this: What little I learned from a day teaching seminar in Vegas from Eleonora Kimmel and teaching tapes from Robert Hand on Cosmobiology impressed me a-lot. What really appealed to my Virgo mind were the precise details involved with Cosmobiology. I knew if I could ever get these details down it would become a reliable predictor for known future scheduled events with AA charts. I just never had the time until now to seriously study the finer details which you already understand in a Virgo manner.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:59 am

I'm not saying these things work, merely that this is the approach and they may work. Historically I've seen some good examples (and Ebertin's books include some of the best examples), but that's not the same as looking forward and counting on it to work - especially when other, known-reliable things contradict.

By Cosmo working procedure, those two planet-to-planet Solar Arcs disclose a natal planetary pattern of Mo/Su = Ma/Ju. (This is the ay that Solar Arcs fulfill something many schools of astrology consider important: That nothing important happens unless it is already in the birth chart. Since Solar Arcs unlock the birth chart's mathematical structures, one can argue that they never show anything that's not already in the birth chart.) Because it is on the Moon/Sun midpoint, it would be considered one of th most important, fundamental axes in the chart.

Procedure would be to analyze the entire axis of that Mo/Su = Ma/Ju planetary picture. However, on a 45° sort, no other points or midpoints (besides Moon and Sun) are within 1° of either Mo/Su or Ma/Ju.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:18 pm

I understand Jim. I just found a very important detail from Eleonora's book the "Fundamentals of Cosmobiology" where she states:
A directed aspect along does not bring about an event, but is always triggered off by transits.
I interpret this to mean on Election Day Trump's Solar Arc MC partile conjuncts his Jupiter/MC is meaningless unless a transit triggers this Solar Arc off. But on 2021 Inauguration we see transiting Jupiter does trigger Trump's Jupiter/MC =Solar Arc MC.

Noel Tyl would certainly agree with Eleonora but adds by saying many times in his book "Solar Arcs:"

A Solar Arc can be fired off with Natal Moon Secondary Progression 0,90,180 aspects to the Natal Chart. It just so happens on 2021 Inauguration Trump's Secondary Progressed Natal Moon is 27,17 Leo partile 90 sp Uranus forming a sp Moon/Uranus with his sp MC. But probably more important, this sp Moon at 27,17 Leo is almost partile 90 his Natal Full Moon. By Noel's methodology, both t. Jupiter and sp Moon will be definite triggers narrowed down to 2021 Inauguration Day.

Again from Noel's book Solar Arcs, pg 120:
Solar Arcs are kingpin predictors with transits and sp Natal Moon triggers.

I think using Cosmobiology Midpoint and Solar Arc techniques, your above observations for Election Day shows excellent symbolism for a possible Trump win, and Noel's guidelines from his book are strong for Trump on 2021 Inauguration Day. But TIME itself only knows for sure.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:26 pm

Shit. For inauguration '21 he has progressed Moon square natal Moon to the minute.

That interests me far more than all the solar arcs in the world and it does not make me happy.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:26 pm
Shit. For inauguration '21 he has progressed Moon square natal Moon to the minute.
I just dug through the progressions section of the forum and can't find Moon progressed to Moon described anywhere. I'm sure its there, but I can't find it. Could you elaborate?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Probably not there. It would be roughly the same as SSR Moon to natal Moon. The main thing I'm alerting to here is a very high, bright, gratifying blended with a sense of publicity.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Well, if Fox news just played tapes of Obama's inauguration with Trump's face dubbed in, that would give the same effect, wouldn't it? Maybe there'll be a sycophant gathering at Mar-A-Lago. Jared in a toga rising from a fountain with harps playing. Or something.

Doesn't mean he has to be being inaugurated.
Maybe it means he has a big media event filing to run in four years that Fox plays instead of most of the inauguration.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:47 pm

I found it.
SOLAR MOON ASPECTS WITH NATAL PLANETS
Moon-Moon
Strong emotional responsiveness toward (affinity with) the environment and its occupants. “Feelers” extended (strongly affected by what happens); feelings experienced more immediately, intensely (moodiness). Adaptation (change, vacillation, confusion). Nurtured by attention (center of attention, rapport with public or audience). Familiar surroundings augment security (domesticity, “nesting”).
That's Trump at Mar-A-Lago, throwing the remote at the TV with Ivanka and Jared retrieving it for him and making soothing sounds.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Oh, and it'll help if its snowing or raining in DC.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:01 pm

Jim wrote:
d Moon to natal Jupiter occurring simultaneously with d Mars to natal Sun clues us that in the natal chart thMoon/Sun midpoint aspects the Mars/Jupiter midpoint.
Jim, could you explain more why d Moon to natal Jupiter and d Mars to Natal Sun clues us in to look at his Moon/Sun and Mars/Jupiter midpoints? Thanks.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:55 am

It has to be one from each transit paired. If you look ay the four planets in the horoscope, you'll probably see at a glancr which it has to be. (If not, I'll give a picture in the morning.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:14 am

I think the occuring simultaneously is important too.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:41 am

Jim wrote:
It has to be one from each transit paired.
I don't understand. I could possibly understand your above statement, if it read: It has to be one from each direction paired, instead "one from each transit paired." :?:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:00 am

Badly written with a typo and no eyes to see this with. (Mostly, I can type and not look at what I'm typing at the moment.)

Direction #1 is directed Moon and natal Jupiter. (Call that Pair #1.) The second one is directed Mars to natal Sun. (Call that Pair #2.)

It will always be the midpoint of of the directed planet from Pair #1 and the natal planet from {air #2, then the midpoint of the direct planet from Pair #2 and the natal planet from Pair #1.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:05 am

Here's a picture that makes it visually clearer. I've just shown the four planets involved in the two directions. Knowing that this WILL be two midpoints conjunct, at a glance you can see that it will be the Mars/Jupiter midpoint on the Moon/Sun midpoint. No other arrangement has the points half-way between aligned. In case aspects other than the conjunction are involved, it's very obvious on the dial, too.
Trump midpoints.jpg
Trump midpoints dial.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:04 pm

Jim wrote:
Badly written with a typo and no eyes to see this with. (Mostly, I can type and not look at what I'm typing at the moment.)
Jim, I knew you were losing sight in one eye. Are you now losing sight in the other eye?

I now understand better Jim (much thanks), but want to understand this type methodology much better.

Jim wrote:
Among his Solar Arc directions, d Moon is sqq. r Jupiter and d Mars sqq. r Sun, both of which will be exact near Election Day. This actualizes his natal Mo/Su = Ma/Ju 0°03' (conjunction at 28°05'/08' Leo). This is the key to how Cosmobiologists use Solar Arcs: Not so much looking for midpoints as discovering complex natal patterns as planet-to-planet aspects unfold. I'm not saying these things work, merely that this is the approach and they may work. Historically I've seen some good examples (and Ebertin's books include some of the best examples), but that's not the same as looking forward and counting on it to work - especially when other, known-reliable things contradict.

By Cosmo working procedure, those two planet-to-planet Solar Arcs disclose a natal planetary pattern of Mo/Su = Ma/Ju. (This is the ay that Solar Arcs fulfill something many schools of astrology consider important: That nothing important happens unless it is already in the birth chart. Since Solar Arcs unlock the birth chart's mathematical structures, one can argue that they never show anything that's not already in the birth chart.) Because it is on the Moon/Sun midpoint, it would be considered one of th most important, fundamental axes in the chart.
Jim, this type analysis for Solar Arc mathematical relationship involving the Natal Chart is most fascinating (actually mind blowing) to me being a speculator/gambler for big events with key people AA charts, (Quarterbacks & Presidents). Also for me when I am planning 'out of ordinary events/incidents' in my life. I can't recall ever reading anything about this type Solar Arc analysis to the Natal calculating possible specific Natal Midpoints to focus on. Is this type Solar Arc analysis found with examples in Jacobson book “The Language of Uranian Astrology,” or any specific article in Spica? Or is this a special case with Trump/Election noted randomly as a rare coincidence by you with the Dial? If you ever run across more examples of this type Solar Arc analysis, I would be most interested and appreciate you posting.

Thanks again Jim. This may pay dividends to me for the Election—if so, you get a dividend.