Avi's Transits 2019

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Re: Avi's Transits 2019

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Oh i didn't. I had my dad duties, then took a nice relaxing bath and went to bed. :)

But you're right. Action is the solution.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:46 am

Av
I just gotta say

You rock dude.
I mean really
You are so real.
Brings tears to my eyes.

Your candor, your openess, your willingness, your courage and fierceness.

Dude you dont rock
You Tango!.

Thank you so much for sharing yourself
Im humbled to know such a great man.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:23 am

Awww, that's sweet to say! I'm really appreciative of Jim and the other long-time astrologers here for trying to help us all understand ourselves better.

Sending you hugs and wishes for happiness and fulfillment.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:33 pm

I got my tax refund and a dramatic increase in my available credit on a credit card today, and just noticed that I am halfway to my goal of paying off all my credit card debt this year.

I am feeling very jovial. :lol:

It's funny, I was looking at my solar return from last October, and I remember dreading the Saturn. Now that I look at it, I realize it was more Jupiter, with some Saturn. It is indeed a year of hard work, but getting good results.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:03 pm

It is really sweet to read how you are making astrology work for the best in your life, which ripples out into all the lives you touch. Thats the best use of it and gives me lots of hope and happiness.

Great news about your finances too!

When I read about my SSR with saturn/venus conjunct my natal venus I was like ....OMG...when you read all the negatives its alittle overbearing. But I think, like in statistics, astrology deals alot with patterns of averages...mean median and mode....and each one of those averages bears a different sort of interpretation, your not the average man in many ways so I think your results, while similiar to the whole are going to bring you to a very different end result.

Im still waiting for saturn/ venus to disfigure and disappoint but at this stage in my life those sort of dramatic are not part of my lifestyle so how they mainfest are psychological issues that I can, with maturity say to myself...." Whats really going on here?"

I hope you and your daughter take a cool daddy daughter vacation somewhere like DisneyWorld! Or to see the Big Trees!!

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am

I see what a romantic fool I've been.

Around my coworker's bday, she got distant, and I found out that she got back together with her ex. She didn't have Venus in aspect to me, and so this relationship was primarily a mix of partile Sun-Moon and partile Saturn-MC. It was a genuine contact, but she just wanted casual sex. I was in love. I had enough info to know it wouldn't be a happy ending, but I have a tendency to be romantic and ignore it.

Saturn octiles Venus, and I'm learning to be more realistic about love. As intensely as I love her, part of me knows I'd be selling myself short and setting myself up for unhappiness. I am embracing a more selfish, practical mindset. I have sacrificed too easily for relationships that were not reciprocal.

I like myself way better now than 10 years ago. In 10 years I will have grown that much more. My potential for deep meaningful connection with decent people is only going to increase, as long as I do my work.

Today Uranus octiles Neptune for most of the next 5 months. My heart is full of romantic notions and longing, but I am also accepting new realities, whether or not they make me wince, because they bring freedom from selective realities.

My June 11 Lunar return looked grim, so the day after I found out she went back to her ex I booked plane tickets to Honolulu. I'm leaving Saturday.

My relocated SLR will have Neptune, Jupiter, Sun on the angles. I will delude myself into behaving like royalty for a week.

t. Neptune DC 4.51""
t. Jupiter IC 5.29""
t. Sun MC 6.51""
r. Venus AC 8.53""

t. Neptune square t. Jupiter 0.38""
t. Neptune square r. Neptune 2.08""
t. Neptune square t. Sun 2.00""
t. Jupiter conjunct r. Neptune 1.30""
t. Jupiter oppose t. Sun 1.22""
t. Venus square r. Venus 1.29""

Saturn-Venus octile ends June 15, the day I return from Hawaii, with a golden tan.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am

You are using these really well to witness and navigate your life, my friend :)

Such a beach SLR! Way more Sun than Portland. Enjoy.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:19 am

Thank you, friend!

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:49 am

I'm back home, and glad to be passed the 3-month Saturn-Venus octile. I noticed that my broken-hearted feelings about my weird, lopsided work romance are over, so that's nice.

I now am back to Pluto-Pluto square and Uranus-Neptune octile as my current main long-term aspects. The Uranus transit appears to be manifesting as clarity/insight around//boredom/fatigue with//liberation from most of my romantic and sexual fantasies. The Pluto transit is continuing it's separative effect, and I'm thinking about long-term life goals that don't include romantic partnership.

I feel like I'm learning a lot.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 am

The last few days have continued to offer me profound insights about the harmful ways I've related to the world. Uranus keeps shedding clarity on how I've been toxically empathetic and nice (Neptune) in romantic relationships, and how to get out of those patterns.

I grew up with a passive dad and a mentally ill, abusive, abuse-survivor mom and abusive, abuse-survivor sisters in a fundamentalist Christian cult. So being self-denying, emotionally giving, and hiding my sexuality and masculinity were the survival strategies for that context.

In relationships as an adult, I've gravitated to other trauma survivors, where I continued to serve and meet other needs, while neglecting my own. I've avoided friendships with men, out of insecurity and suppression/demonization of masculinity (which can present toxically, or in healthy ways). None of this is satisfying, makes me happy, or leads to happy relationships. It's isolating, and sabotages romantic relationships.

I'm realizing both how far I've come in letting go of this pattern, and how far I have to go.

This time of Pluto-Pluto is a hidden blessing, as it's easier to focus on behaving with healthy selfishness outside the context of other relationships. I'm realizing the importance to next focus on healthy male relationships, to reclaim rejected masculinity, create a positive growth-oriented support network, and change the dynamics of my relating to women.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:39 pm

Nice
Nice
Nice

I know what you mean about nice.

I think and hope that you will be effective in moving past being nice, which is really not nice-its like a fake happiness.

You have to be nice to grumpy cystomers becayse you need thier business.
Heres to not having to be nice but being happy🌈😀