Tr Mars Dec 2022-Jan 2023

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Tr Mars Dec 2022-Jan 2023

Post by Danica » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:14 am

Transiting Mars will turn retro on Oct 30th, and then Direct again on Jan 12th next year.

During this pass, it will stay unusually long at 14*-13* Taurus (turns Direct at 13*04' Tau), from end of December '22 until end of January '23.

It's a good opportunity to observe, for those of us having natal planets at ~ 13*30 Hubs and/or ~28*30' Spokes.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Tr Mars Dec 2022-Jan 2023

Post by Danica » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:37 am

In my case, it'll be touching on the whole natal Ur-AC-Ju-Ve cluster, but of these, will stay continuously within 1* of orb solely with Ur: from Dec 27th until Jan 29th; that's 35 consecutive days of transiting Mars opp natal Uranus!
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Tr Mars Dec 2022-Jan 2023

Post by SteveS » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:20 am

Danica wrote:
During this pass, it will stay unusually long at 14*-13* Taurus (turns Direct at 13*04' Tau), from end of December '22 until end of January '23. It's a good opportunity to observe, for those of us having natal planets at ~ 13*30 Hubs and/or ~28*30' Spokes.
Indeed! I strongly believe in Vargottama degrees in the zodiac, and your Natal Horizon holds a Vargottama degree 13,38 Taurus-Scorpio—so you most certainly should feel this Station Mars effect in your life. I will feel this Mars effect through my rx Moon--ugh! Also at this time I have a ugly SLR and am concerned with health problems with possible high fevers. A planet holding a Vargottama degree acts if it were in exaltation and strengthens the Planet (Mars) enormously, IMHO. We should also see this Vargottama Station Mars go-off big time somewhere in the World, mundanely. IF Russia does use a nuke somewhere in the Ukraine it will have higher probability of happening during this Vargottama Mars at 14 Taurus, or it could be a great earthquake somewhere on the planet. The Star Aldebaran, which the ancients held in their highest respect, holds this Vargottama degree at 15 Taurus. When the USA NUKED Japan both Mars and Uranus were on Aldebaran at 15 degree Taurus with Japan’s Capsolar/CapQ Charts in various ways if memory is serving me. So, be very conscious of your immediate environment (other people) with this Mars Station and keep us informed.