Mike's 2019 Prognostics (links and such)

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
Mike
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Mike's 2019 Prognostics (links and such)

Post by Mike » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi all,

As I near my next Solar Return (it goes live Dec 21 2018), I decided to finally share a project I've been working towards for a while - a (nearly) complete tabulation of all of my prognostics for 2019, and ongoing tracking for basically all of the relevant life factors for the next year. In addition to all manner of transits and progressions (with exact hits noted within the larger range of 1* orb), I also noted dates for SLRs and their Demis, as well as Anlunars, Kinetic Lunars, and Enneads. I cut corners on inner planet transits and will just track them manually as I go through the year.

I put this up on Google Drive in case this concept might be useful to others for inspirational purposes. Some of the graphics show up a bit weirdly here but I think you'll get the idea.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Yu4e9 ... sp=sharing

During the year, I will be recording how all of this is going on a Tumblr blog that I made for this purpose. I figure that, as I go, there's going to be a lot of musing and thinking out loud that would rarely be worth a full post here, so instead I'll just share the link, and if anything worth extended discussion pops up, I'll post it in the appropriate sub-forum (or in this thread, as it makes sense to do so).

https://solsticeonfire.tumblr.com/

I'm basically tracking everything except directions, tertiary progs, and the PSSR (it's just too much work for right now).
The goal is to figure out how to better weigh and interpret all of the most important predictive factors in daily life, and to figure out where some of the supplementary charts (Anlunars, etc) fit in, or if I can go back to safely ignoring them.

I hope that if anyone's interested, they'll follow along :D

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Mike's 2019 Prognostics (links and such)

Post by SteveS » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:57 am

Mike wrote:
...and if anything worth extended discussion pops up, I'll post it in the appropriate sub-forum (or in this thread, as it makes sense to do so).
Great Mike! This is how we all extend our learning curves with Sidereal Astrology. :)