James Condor's Transits

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: James Condor's Transits

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:59 am

Steve and I touched on this in the Solar Return thread. Yes, Pluto is minutes from your Sun, Uranus has been circling your Ascendant, Neptune is a couple of minutes from square your Uranus, Saturn has been dominating half your chart for weeks... and the SSR around the corner shows the need, and many opportunities, to hurl yourself into dreams and adventure. (To be continued in the other thread.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:19 am

James Condor wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:09 am
Maybe the weather has been getting me down; it isn't helping at least. TPluto along with nUranus foreground is quite heavy. I have been feeling tense, bored, wanting a new life. I have felt isolated. I have felt empty. But, I am not stuck. I am not destructive. I have had a more difficult time expressing my true thoughts and feelings. Mostly, I have had a difficult time accepting my life. I feel I should be trying to focus on my desires, my future. Should I move to a 'better' town? Should I pursue more satisfying work? Should I try to motivate and push myself more? Should I focus more on being a better person? Focus on relationships with family? What risks will I, or won't I take. And my girlfriend, I love, but, she wants to settle down and live together. She doesn't flow well with allowing me to just be.
This was posted January 6, 2018, 7:09 AM, Valparaiso, IN. At the time it was posted (the moment the Submit button was clicked), a triple-conjunction of Sun-Venus-Pluto wa 2-3° below Ascendant, exactly trined by Moon, all of them sextiled an exact Mars-Jupiter conjunction. It was a powerful moment, with so much going on... but reasonably representative of what is expressed in your post.

To start (and keep this relatively brief and compact), the Sun-Venus-Pluto conjunction, which is a close (but not foreground) feature of your upcoming SSR, shows reassessment and readiness for change in areas of identity and romance. The Moon aspects zero in and make this even more strong, more personal. The Mars-Jupiter is really vital, vibrant - lusty, positive action, industrious, throw it all to the wind. All of these interweave in more minute ways.

Potentially, we could experiment with this as a horary chart. It isn't exactly a question, but there are implied questions in it, and it meets what I think are the correct "mechanical" requirements, that something powerful and clear inside you (psychologically) came forth into the real world by being expressed in the action of communicating it.

In this case, I would read it much the same way: The Sun-Venus-Pluto rising, powerfully aspected, is the main force of what was rising (!) up inside you, burst for expression into the world. The Ascendant sign has been tending to show themes consistent with the question, and with Sagittarius rising we could just reiterate that this is about you - your strong Sagittarian nature - or say it is a question about "distant horizons," aspiration, rising up and out, etc. (Your Sun was in the rising foreground when this was posted.)

Moon (always important in horary) is in the 8th house, so this is really an question of psychological content bubbling up from the depths. Moon is applying almost immediately (0°40', 0°53') to the Mars-Jupiter, so your next step is positive action.

(I'm not sure this other way of looking at the chart makes much difference, but I'm experimenting these days with how to "find our footing" in a renewed horary or quasi-horary model.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 am

8-)

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Thanks for the reply! I don't know anything about the horary chart, and please do one, if you it's worth it.
Its sorta crazy, the feelings I've been having, and this morning when I posted. I felt heavy, irritated, short of breath, but needing to talk to someone about this bizarre, state. This feeling of-what the heck am I doing here. Also, lately, of wanting to being free to create a new life at all costs. Everything I've worked for, every experience I've been through, the years of life, necessary, but no longer important. The apartment I've lived in for years, the people I've known, the town I've known, seems redundant. Its really scary. Its almost like a bad dream where I am trapped, living a life I've already lived. It looks like everything is slowly fading. It looks like people are sorta acting roles, going through the motions of what's expected. Of course, this is just perception, I am not ranting.
Specifically I have noticed the urge to break through. I see two choices-live the same, or pursue exactly what I want. I am mature, older now, than thoughts similar to these over the years. I feel, I need to trust myself and others, and surrender to. When I do relax, and focus, I feel like I did as a freshman in college, in a new place, with a new role and my entire future ahead of me. However it isn't easy. Change isn't easy. The same is safer. The same seems like suicide. Fake. Cowardly, stubborn, fearful.
I would love to find my footing! I do not recognize anything. Where has the past gone and where do I belong. More so, how to get back to myself in a way I enjoy; a satisfying life

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sat May 19, 2018 7:10 am

Is this Chiron?

T Sun conjunct nChiron. Current

Big picture clarity. Forgetfulness, on minor details. Like, short term memory. Focused. Focused on self. Priorities clear. Did I text her goodnight? Did I get back to her? Does it matter is not ever a question on these details. What happened a second ago, a minute ago. Idk!? What!? But, damn, I feel good. Like in a flow. Tensions eased or ...where are they? Sleep quality heightened. Not emotionally reactive, like in big picture. Not essence but do notice surface form, images. Dream like but no confusion, clarity. Slower time.
Is this Chiron?
Maybe its Sun in Taurus?

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 am

I'm really feeling tSun sequisquare n Sun. I didn't know this transit was happening until I realized a certain fed up ness or being more straight forward with myself and others. A more of what I want. More direct. Direction.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:14 am

TPluto conjunct n Sun-
Where to begin with all my transits? I think this transit has diluted past ideas, labels, beliefs and such to the point where isolation happens because habitual past attachments are becoming less attached. It has been showing me something I can't quite put my finger on. Its physical and psychological, but the psychological hasn't been easy to communicate.
So a 'dark, underground feeling" in the isolated, different, weird, going your own way because this is the only way.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:21 am

When old maps don't show the terrain any longer, it takes a while to learn to read the new maps, which usually are written in a new language.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:25 am

That's interesting. A new language.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:09 pm

TUranus opposite nMars is nuts in the aggressive, competitive, industrious nature I am feeling. It seems to make me more confident. Work is frustrating me yet I am more involved and enjoying the skills.

Yesterday and today feel more like Saturn to me but I see no Saturn effect.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Saturn how? (I could take "feels like Saturn" in several ways.)

I also don't see anything obviously Saturn today. However (a minor factor) your Natal Quotidian has natal Uranus on an angle yesterday and today. Feeling accelerated needs for freedom often feels like "things are too restricting." Just a thought...

Oh - again, a minor factor - if we're talking quotidians, your Solar Quotidian (SSR quotidian) has transiting Saturn on an angle today; but if it were this, I'd expect you to feel it for most of the last week as the angle crossed SSR Saturn and then switched to transiting Saturn.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:16 am

"Jim Eshelman"
Saturn how? (I could take "feels like Saturn" in several ways).

I felt I had too much to do and too little time and too much work. It was a struggle. Friday at work I felt I had enough time to finish a project, but I made too many mistakes and was unproductive. It stuck with me all night. How could I have gotten so little work done. What a waste, I thought. Saturday morning awoke with little rest and was on the move the entire day. No nap, allot of caffeine, very busy (tMercury n Sun) . I did house chores all morning which was unexpected. Then had a frustrating phone call with a tux rental worker. She thought I was the groom even though I told her I wasn't right away. She didn't listen. Then I spent too much time at a friends house . I expected him to have food because I was there for 3 hours. He made brownie cookies. I ate those then a late dinner when I got home. Too much sugar on an empty stomach.
Couldn't sleep hardly. Too much on mind. Allot of mental planning.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:49 pm

T Sun conjunction n Pluto.
A physical (or perceived) awareness of distance, separate, isolated. Inside- out perception as opposed to outside -in(probably said that before). Not judgmental or critical. Nothing added to or deleted from perception. Non attachment. Seeking wordly or human understanding but without choosing a side. Objective. Not seeking excitement or friendship, person acceptance. Not hurried in speech. Living in the moment. Curious in others ways of thinking or perspective when socializing.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:09 am

That sounds like a beautiful day.

I love it when the Sun comes around and kisses my Pluto. I look forward to the day when Pluto comes about to finally kiss my Sun....and the Sun is right there kissing Her back.

Thanks for sharing your day😀

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:50 pm

It was different for sure. I didn’t mind it at all. Transit became partile Friday and ended Saturday some time. Friday was cold. Saturday rained all day and zero sun.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:19 pm

That sounds even more lovely.
I love cold dark rainy days.

When sun transits my Pluto its usually way too hot bright dry and sunny and I end up hiding in my room or basement. (My Pluto is in Virgo).

For you though I would think that the transit of the sun to your mars beforehand would rev you up and vitalize you.
For a Sagitarian a transit of the sun to your Pluto could be sad so you are very fortunate I would think to have your Mars aspected slightly beforhand.
It also means though if I recall corectly that when the sun transits your Pluto it is also aspecting your natal Jupiter/Neptune conjunction, which as somone who also has that conjunction feels like a nice and needed day to spend alone with oneself.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:02 am

December 1 9p
TSun conjunct nVenus-Uranus
T-Saturn conjunct nSun
T-Moon conjunct nSaturn sequisquare n Jupiter-Neptune
T-Jupiter square natal moon-Neptune-Saturn
(TUranus n Pluto. Came before these transits but is currently partile)

Energetic, anxious, lots of thoughts. Future concerns.
Thought I made the wrong decision in not staying longer to watch my brothers dog.
Really hungry. Over ate snacks
Very busy all day one event after another.
Brother and wife had a baby
Burnt rice-totally forgot I was cooking rice- very unlike me. This almost never happens.
Last edited by James Condor on Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:10 am

December 2-3 . Same transits but TSun conjunct Venus is-Uranus is closer

Less energetic and anxious.
Aware of dreams. Vivid dreams. (Every now and then this happens)
Less mental stress than yesterday. Day went fast.
Notice physical discomfort around to right rotator cuff more strongly.
Impatient.
More future oriented
Too many plans and options in my head. Need to tell myself to live live in the present.
Tired on the third. More relaxed.
Otherwise nothing to significantly different than normal

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:26 am

December 4

Tired mostly. Bored. Routine nothing new really. Been here many times.
I had a memory of a few future insights th at just happened within the last few weeks.
Future insights began awhile back with tUranus opposite NPluto.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:52 pm

December 10. 5pm ish.
I notice a hightened sense of smell and taste. TVenus conjunct NSun is the only new transit I have (beside transiting Mars Conjunct n Saturn). Then again it’s a full moon.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:11 pm

Jim and/or Steve,
What is the Natal Solar Arc Uranus conjunct Natal Sun Steve S mentioned I had exact June 25? Is it still happening? When did it begin and when does it end?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:15 pm

James Condor wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:11 pm
Jim and/or Steve,
What is the Solar Arc thing Steve S mentioned I had June 25? Is it still happening?
All Solar Arc directions last about two years. That is, all planets move about 1° per year and have a 1° orb applying and separating.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:18 pm

I edited my last post to add more Info. When did it begin and when does it end? I assume it ends a year from today (based on it lasting two years and being exact a few weeks ago)?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:07 pm

What was the aspect Steve named? I'm using my eyes as little as possible, so I'm not going to big back through the thread and find it. But yes, if it was a solar arc direction exact today then it lasts about another year, regardless of what it was.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Natal Solar Arc Uranus conjunct natal sun exact on June 25

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:58 pm

James Condor wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:53 pm
Natal Solar Arc Uranus conjunct natal sun exact on June 25
Your Solar Arc Uranus, right this moment, is at 24°10' Sagittarius, conjunct your natal Sun at 24°08' Sagittarius. It is within a 1°orb June 29, 2019 to June 21, 2021, exact on June 25, 2020.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:41 am

What does it mean?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:34 am

James here are some keywords (possible life tones) for Uranus = Sun
Intensified felling of ego aggrandizement; excited state in relationship; possible break-up. Noel Tyl
A revolutionary spirit, a progressive mind (as applied to reform and technology). Excitement or upset.
Ebertin
Nervous tensions. Witte
To get into more details one would need to analyze your Natal Midpoint structures with your Natal Sun axis, according to Uranian astrology. I will try to later and come back to your Natal Sun Midpoints Structures.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:39 am

To get into more details one would need to analyze your Natal Midpoint structures with your Natal Sun axis...
Steve, for the 90° series he has no midpoints on Sun's axis within 1°. Dropping to 45° series... oh, he doesn't have any there either. No midpoints to condition it.

In case you want the information, Uranus' axis brings with it nothing on the 90° series but picks up Pl/As on the 45° series.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:11 am

Thanks Jim for the heads-up. I have just discovered Janus Uranian Dial---very, very cool! I can plug--in any kind of chart and quickly see a tri-wheel of 90 degree dials with Natal-Solar Arcs-Transits, TNPs or not. Things are happening to me very fast with new Uranian techniques with my learning curves. It will take me weeks to sort out with practice! But I am learning and I love to learn things astrologically. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:24 am

James is presently under a Solar Arc Uranus = Natal Sun by conjunction. James wants to know/understand better what this d Uranus = r Sun may be symbolizing for his life. No astrologer knows the specifics for how this Solar Arc will manifest in James life. But the Uranian astrologer knows this is going to be an important Solar Arc in James life (producing an important external life incident) because a Personal Point is involved-- his Natal Sun. The Uranian astrologer would take Witte's Rules Book for keyword phases endeavoring to see/understand what the Solar Arc Uranus = Sun is symbolizing for his life. Uranian astrology is based on Witte's Keyword Phases as a tool for the astrologer to synthesize these keyword phases. But, the Uranian astrologer would know how to look for certain details with James Natal Midpoints by looking to see how James Natal Sun was structured with Midpoint Pictures. Let's take a look. As Jim pointed out, there are no Midpoint structures of 0,90,180 to James Natal Sun. A Uranian Astrologer would then use the semi-square (45 degree modulus) to see what appeared, looking for a descriptive detail. And we see a MC/ASC = Sun, by semisquare (45 degrees). The Uranian astrologer would then go to Witte's keyword phases noting this tone for James life:
To have close professional contact with others. Working closely together.

Then the Uranian astrologer knowing Solar Arc Uranus is conjunct his Natal Sun would read Witte's keyword phase for MC/ASC = Uranus:
To find oneself suddenly facing others. Experiencing professional trouble. To make a scene.
Both to the Uranian astrologer and Sidereal astrologer—they would automatically know this Solar Arc for Uranus = Natal Sun would have very high probability for timing a very significant event in James life---because we now can see 3 Personal Points involved with James planetary picture midpoint of MC/ASC = SUN.

James, would you mind sharing with us “Whats Going On” now in your life? Anyway, I wanted to demonstrate a good example for how Solar Arcs TIME when the planetary pictures of our Natal Midpoints are fired off in our lives. Thanks James for sharing your thread with us.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:28 am

Steve, don't you think Sun=A/M is a bit wide? It's nearly 2°.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Jim wrote:
With SF, it shows 0,54?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:52 pm

SteveS wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:16 pm
Jim wrote:
With SF, it shows 0,54?
Are we using the same birth time? I have January 9, 1984, 11:28 AM CST, Harvey, IL.

Sun 24°08' Sagittarius
Asc/MC 7°30' Aquarius (semi-square 22°30' Sagittarius)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:07 pm

Jim asked:
Are we using the same birth time? I have January 9, 1984, 11:28 AM CST, Harvey, IL.
I am using his residence Valparaiso because so far, the Uranians I have studied tell me to use residence/relocation for all angles analysis.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:18 pm

Well, back in March I changed jobs. And then in June, around the time Steve said of the Solar Arc Uranus to my Natal Sun, I was extremely busy and felt I had to rush and was lucky to get all my tasks done. It made me mad.
I don’t recall the last time I was so busy. Within the last week, I’ve had much more time.
I did spend time with a couple people in June/early July, that I wouldn’t have thought to actually hang out with.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:30 pm

James wrote:
Well, back in March I changed jobs.
Good symbolism for Sun in 10th House with Solar Arc Uranus directed to Sun. And Remember a Solar Arc is more effected for timing as it approaches to exact aspect--so March definitely counts for your d Uranus = r Sun. How long were you employed in your last Job?

James, I see a most interesting Solar Arc hit for you in 2021. Is it alright I discuss this Solar Arc--Midpoint Picture. It is a very good example for what I am now discovering how to function Solar Arc hits with Natal Midpoints with Jacobson book: "The Language of Uranian Astrology.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:41 am

Yes Steve you can.
I was making to do lists often around the peak June 25 th as if I wanted perfection and something to look forward to. I was very busy. Enjoyed it but also was anxious. Focused. Sorta narrowed in on things

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:31 pm

An example of Equal Distancing Solar Arcs for James in 2021. What Jacobson describes in his book “The Language of Uranian Astrology” as:

“Astrological Alchemy And the Directed (Solar Arc) Horoscope” or the Uranian technique of “Equal Distancing” with Natal Solar Arcs. A good test for this technique for James in 2021. (d) stands for Solar Arcs; (r) stands for Natal Position.

For 2021:

d Venus (A) 0 r Sun (B) 8/23/2021
d Pluto (C) 0 r Venus (D) 12/16/2021

Using the Uranian formula A/D produces a midpoint of Venus/Venus; and B/D produces a midpoint of Sun/Pluto. This calculates a Direct Midpoint for James the last half of 2021 as:

Venus = Sun/Pluto. (Direct)

Robert Hand instructs his students:
I find that direct midpoints are as important as major aspects in influencing a chart; if you use no other type of midpoint, use these.
So far with my studies into Uranian Astrology it is written:
In 1969, Hans Niggermann brought English translations for all of Witte's teachings/writings into New York city and taught a-lot of the New York Astrologers.
I am guessing this bridge of Uranian teachings Hans transported from Germany, filtered down to Robert Hand.

Anyway, we see with James Solar Arcs in later part of 2021 a major focus on his Natal Venus. How is James Natal Venus aspected in his Natal? His Natal Venus conjuncts Natal Uranus (1,10). Ebertin's Key words (life tones) for Venus-Uranus:
Arousing of love, rhythm, eccentricity. A strong excitability in love expression. The rhythm of the libido and the sex life. Tendency to be particular and fastidious in the choice of a partner or lover, romantic love inclinations. A love adventure.
James Complete Midpoint Structure for his Natal Venus in 45 degree modulus at his residence:

Sun/Pluto = Venus 00,9 (Direct)
Sun/Mars =Venus 1,29 (Direct)
Mars/Asc =Venus 0,47 (Indirect)

Appears to me James to be a potent sexual love adventure. Keep us informed for our possible learning curves. And thanks James for allowing permission to investigate this most unique Uranian technique.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:37 pm

Thanks Steve.
I will read in more detail this new info.
I can tell you these few quotes fit me
SteveS wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:34 am
James here are some keywords (possible life tones) for Uranus = Sun
Intensified felling of ego aggrandizement; excited state in relationship; possible break-up. Noel Tyl
A revolutionary spirit, a progressive mind (as applied to reform and technology). Excitement or upset.
Ebertin
Nervous tensions. Witte
To get into more details one would need to analyze your Natal Midpoint structures with your Natal Sun axis, according to Uranian astrology. I will try to later and come back to your Natal Sun Midpoints Structures.
As far as breakups, I wasn’t in a serious romantic relationship so no break up there. However, I’ve recently deleted 3 of my closest friends numbers.
One friend I deleted a couple months ago. He stopped responding to me and another mutual friend‘a phone messages. He became a ghost.
The second deleted number happened Forth of July weekend when I made plans with this friend A week earlier and he wasn’t committing to them and that’s fine. I didn’t expect him to. But, he didn’t contact me later that day, Friday or Saturday. He lives 2 hours away and we aren’t close anymore anyways. But he drove within a 30 mile radius of me, knew I asked him to hang out, and then ghosted me.
The third deletion happen this morning when my most recent closest friend started becoming even more difficult to meet up with.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:41 pm

And back on my three former friends contacts being deleted. Call them E, A and T in the order mentioned.
(I’ve almost deleted 5, H and J)

One, I’m a little surprised I actually deleted any of them. I really like all three of them. We shared many moments. Two, I’m even more surprised that all three were deleted in such a short time. Not only that but the number could be higher at 5 people being deleted.

The most surprising thing to me is that I feel, moving on and wanting to move onto something unknown and fresh with such confidence, (faith?, courage, where does this come from, hmm,) knowing this maybe, for at least E and A, ends our contact completely. Like I won’t ever see them again.

T and J are more likely to be seen again. T lives near and J insists on staying in contact though he has to know I don’t care to spend my time traveling 3 hours round trip to see him in Chicago. Nor will I miss work if he’s in town or wants to make plans to eat out in NWI.

T, is a Cancer/Gemini/Taurus with a ridiculous daily, routine regimen, of something slightly changed next time around. He’s too into himself. Too strict. Last time we hung out, he looked dead. He wouldn’t listen to anything I said with a blank face. He is controlling of himself and/or over particular or both. He always acts like want something that he can’t have. Well, someone, a woman.. He has to go where the action is. We might go to three bars all in a row because he wants to look at and think he has a chance with a lady. But he is so strict with his health routine and won’t put the time into really letting go and being vulnerable. He is too controlling of himself!

A, my closest friend from age 23-30, moved away 3 years ago or so, from Merrillville Indiana to Indianapolis Indiana. We slowly started to fade naturally from the distance. We rarely texted or talked on the phone before and those habits almost entirely disappeared if it wasn’t for me texted him. Anyways, I drive to Indianapolis for a weekend with A.

It was worth the trip but I realized I didn’t think we would intentionally met up again. He is a drunk and was sorta acting weird. I asked him about why he was wasted, when I arrived 2.5 hours later, at night. He said he was anxious. Hmmm. Ok, I thought. And we did text every now and again between October and Fourth of July. Until he ghosted me.

E, whom I’ve mentioned before on the forum, and I weren’t close. We met through two of my mutual bodies, his brother Matt, and Matt’s friend, J. J and I stayed in contact (because of J) for 17 years or so. J and E then shared an apartment for 3-4 years. E gradually faded each year after he and E got separate living quarters. We had good times together in the short time we had. Many memories.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:23 am

Thanks for the feedback James. :)

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:50 pm

I currently have tSaturn semi square nUranus and Jim’s notes are spot on. I also have tMercury Opposite NSun

I have been deleting contacts as I’ve mentioned, but the last couple days something different occurred.

Yesterday I received a group text from J, inviting me and two others to dinner. I ignored all the messages. I hardly read them. But, I knew he might get mad and did it anyways. ( known him for 18 years). More so for freedom.

Then this morning he called me (I never answer the first time, silent mode). Then he texted me, not a group message, asking me if I was okay because I’m not responding! Ha! I thought. Then I waited a few hours before texting them all back. I actually came up with some kind of lie, which is rare.

But, the lie makes sense. I said, ‘I was waiting for you all to make a decision on what the plan is’. Which wasn’t what happened ! I was waiting for them to just stop texting me and move on.

Why? Freedom. Change. Something fresh. I don’t think it’s worth my time anymore.

It almost feels like moving to a new town when you first get rid of all your old contacts that really don’t have much in common with you anymore. And I know I can find a a more focused live on doing things I enjoy, like being free (to an extent) and hobbies, new people.

Even now, I’m eager to write more. I usually don’t write this much (Mercury).

I feel more energetic than usual. Ideas form quickly (talking out loud the ideas while they’re happing?)
Quick focused mentally on the order of tasks. Like before I went outside to my ride I focused hard mentally picturing my what I need and what order ( this isn’t too uncommon for me, but, the way it happened was slower than usual. I remember moving slowly around the room checking for items I need before leaving. I usually do this but the slower time was focused and had more energy, awareness to it. (I think)

Received an early unexpected text from a girl I dated. We’re still friends.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:07 pm

I’ve had tSat nVenus awhile now. This aspect struggles to find harmony, peace, puppy love. I think it has shown me a clear distinction of normal, routine, human love, as opposed to forced, learned or tainted love. This aspect doesn’t make me attract love and I don’t feel attraction but more physical ailments.
It has shown me decline.
TSun n Pluto has shown me a face off with my own ego and deterioration. A very calm,isolated sense has come over me a few times. But I feel distant, lazy, aloof

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:16 pm

I’ve had tPluto octile NVenus conjunct NUranus for a few months now I believe. I do remember reading a post, I think by Steve, about this aspect bringing love. Is that right?

I will look again soon, for the particular post. But I had to post this post because the fact is, my life has been positively more conscious of love, and relationships. Both in personal, closer relationships, with friends, family, and when in professional and social environments.
What I am experiencing is what Deepak Chopra wrote an entire book on titled, The Path to Love.
So, it is a rewarding aspect, but also risky. I have been faced with many new relationships which require myself to reflect upon myself in a deeper level of understanding.

Awareness
Self awareness
Emotional intelligence with self and others
Strong thoughts/ feelings (Feelings/Emotions, Spirit/Ego)
Motivated to share yourself with others. You think it’s worth it. You can’t take it anymore so you just start trying to connect to others on more balanced level.
Insights into deeper spiritual existence
Risk/Reward
Fear/Love
Taking more risks
Changing habits
I have met two females in the last few months. Both I asked out. The latter said yes. And it’s scary but also exciting.
It’s basically what I make it to be. If I give doubt attention, it makes things worse. I must look at it from as many different angles as I can create but now I’m ready to move onto spiritual path.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:10 am

James, if my memory is serving me, I think what I noticed had to do with a unique personal Solar Arc having to do with a higher probability for a heighten sense of relationships/love. If you can find this past post to re-post here, I would appreciate because I do remember I was very curious how it would manifest in your life.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:04 am

James Condor wrote:
I’ve had tPluto octile NVenus conjunct NUranus for a few months now I believe. I do remember reading a post, I think by Steve, about this aspect bringing love. Is that right?
James, refer to my July 16th 2020 post about this Solar Arc in your life. By my understanding of Uranian Astrology, this Solar Arc is a major life development for your life. I am trying to understand more about this Solar Arc technique and am very interested in its manifestations for you. Probably will be the end of this year before you see/understand what this Solar Arc times for your life. Using Noel Tyl’s Solar Arc book we now want to cheek 0,90,180 outer transiting planetary aspects to your Natal, and then check Secondary Progressed Natal Moon aspects for flavoring with this Solar Arc hit. Checking….

Transiting Uranus is approaching partile 90 to your Natal MC and will be within partile 90 of your MC most of the second half of this year. This will strongly heighten your Solar Arc hit with a major Uranus flavor, probably pertaining to new changes (Uranus).

Secondary Progressed NMoon approaching partile 90 NSaturn and p. NMars & Saturn for second half of the year. Please keep me informed at the end of this year with manifestations for my learning curve with this Uranian Solar Arc technique. Thanks

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Wed May 05, 2021 5:46 pm

What the bleep am I going through right now and all year? It’s unfamiliar. Its a lot of learning and change. Allot of ups and downs. More than usual. But I’m learning strength too. A new form of awareness. It’s not set, awareness changes. Change is everything, right?! But the fact I am aware. 2021 so far, has been a trip!

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:04 am

Hello,
Long time since I’ve read astrology. I have a question.
How long has my TMars nMars and TMars nPluto been happening? When did it begin?
I can see my TMars nMars has faded. My TMars nPluto is still within 1 degree.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:16 am

Hey, James, welcome back.
James Condor wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:04 am
How long has my TMars nMars and TMars nPluto been happening? When did it begin?
I can see my TMars nMars has faded. My TMars nPluto is still within 1 degree.
Since Mars is currently moving at its average speed of about 0°40'/day, Mars transits within 1° orb come and go in about three days.

You have Mars 4°45' Libra and Pluto 7°26' Libra. Transiting Mars moved into 1° orb of your Mars October 10, peaked (exact) on the 11th, and left orb early on the 13th. Mars entered 1° of your Pluto on the 14th, was exact on the 15th (today), and will leave 1° orb early on the 18th.

Because you have a strong Mars-Pluto at birth, you may also have been feeling the Mars-Pluto square that formed in space (transiting Mars square transiting Pluto) exact late on the 8th and lasting a day or two either side. The whole world would have been feeling Mars-Pluto which probably stirred your own.

But... just to make it more complicated... your September 28 Sidereal Lunar Return had Midheaven 4° which brought transiting Pluto and your natal Mars-Pluto to angles. You would start feeling this, then, as early as 9/27 in a strong way (your own natal Mars-Pluto squared by Pluto) building up to the exact transit. That lunar return had:

r Saturn 0°14' from Dsc
t Pluto 0°25' from MC
r Mars 1°08' from WP
t Jupiter 1°22' from Asc
t Uranus 2°04' from Asc
r Pluto 6°11' from Dsc

and a little transiting Venus. While your Mars-Pluto was strong and active, the most important aspects in the lunar return were Venus-Uranus, Jupiter-Uranus, and Uranus-Pluto (dramatic but positive trending, Jupiter and Uranus transits to natal Saturn, and Pluto transits to natal Mars- and Saturn.

This sort of lunar return normally would produce dramatic, important events in the two-to-four weeks after it occurred.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com