Uranus aspects pushing for change (&Pluto)

Q&A and discussion on Secondary Progressions.
Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Uranus aspects pushing for change (&Pluto)

Post by Arena » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:54 pm

My sec. pr. Moon has now moved into a square with n. Uranus (within 2°). It will stay in orb with n. Ur and pr. Ur for about six months.
P MOON - N URANUS
Under this progression the native seeks freshness and is all for change. Shuffling off the old, he makes alterations in his life, changes in his job, removes to a new house, or travels. He is moved to do things he has never done before and which are a novelty for him. These novelties break up his old habits.
It is funny how my chart just keeps pushing and pushing for changes and changes again! One aspect after another and it is screaming for changes. Right now I am in the travel state of mind. I would so much love to travel, travel, travel. I want to see Costa Rica and Portugal and Mediterranean islands. We even discussed it yesterday that we will have to rethink our move to Edinburgh (even though we love it) if a job for partner and business for me is not running smoothly and giving us plenty of money within one year. We both agreed that if we'd move from here, we would go to a warmer place and explore more. We don't want to go back to the old - just go on to explore new places.

Other aspects related to transformation and huge changes:
Pr. Uranus partile sq. MC.
Pr. Uranus is also in tight orb with n. Saturn and tr. Pluto has been dancing back and forth into aspect with it as well.
Tr. Pluto now again (retro) in orb with n. MC and n. Moon and pr. Uranus
SSR Uranus partile SSR DSC.

There are also lots of aspects related to "separation" within those, and now adding the tr. Saturn. But even though we feel it coming on again now and issues brought up, we still have decided to stick through it again because now we know that we can. Maybe the pr. Venus to n. Sun is now helping us and will team up next year with pr. Sun moving into squre to n. Venus to add to that help.

What I believe might be the manifestation of Pluto-Neptune relocation aspect on DSC:
Another profound change that is happening within me these days is that I am now looking into research and documentaries about Psilocybin as a possible medicine agent. I never knew that, so this is a brand new discovery and I am now going to try it for myself with microdosing (means that you don't do any kind of trips, it just helps your brain functions). Have also met people who are doing Ayahuasca and have been offered to join in a session. Please look at the doctor introducing the research in the video (TedMed).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81-v8ePXPd4&t=431s
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandevent ... 7-16-22-36

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Uranus aspects pushing for change (&Pluto)

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:19 am

Arena wrote:
There are also lots of aspects related to "separation" within those, and now adding the tr. Saturn. But even though we feel it coming on again now and issues brought up, we still have decided to stick through it again because now we know that we can.
Just being conscious of your main malefic angular timing frames in life puts us astrologers in positions to use our minds in ways to counter/cope with certain angular malefic effects. It helps us to get through the rough malefic times. We know there is nothing to do but deal with our angular malefic times the best we can, and that is all we can do, maybe 'mind over time' to get to better times. IMO, this can make all the difference in the world for turning a negative time frame into later positive time frames. I commend you for your mental/astrological approach Arena. :)

Arena wrote:
What I believe might be the manifestation of Pluto-Neptune relocation aspect on DSC:
Another profound change that is happening within me these days is that I am now looking into research and documentaries about Psilocybin as a possible medicine agent. I never knew that, so this is a brand new discovery and I am now going to try it for myself with microdosing (means that you don't do any kind of trips, it just helps your brain functions).
:idea: very 8-) Just finished looking at your links Arena, and found them very informative. How are you obtaining the 'microdosing' of Psilocybin? I have an Uncle whose wife is taking standard anti-depressing drugs and they are compounding her problems by having to be place in a psych ward a couple of weeks ago for 3 days. I talked with her the other day and she said the 3 days is psych ward was pure hell. I am going to pass on your links to my Uncle. We all know Saturn is par-excellent symbolism for any kind of 'Depression.' Yes, indeed, IMO, microdosing of Psilocybin on a temporary basis during an angular Saturn cycle associated with any kind of mental depression--I think is 'new Uranus' way to help one through a depressed cycle, very 8-) imo. I have seen people who have been permanently damaged psychologically with certain angular Saturn cycles, never fully recovered their mental health.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 am

Thank you Steve. Yes, indeed, we can use our knowledge of astrology to stick through those difficult times with our possibility to see the longer view of what lies beyond those times. I am finding this approach very helpful.
How are you obtaining the 'microdosing' of Psilocybin?
Yesterday I got tipped to go to a local shop to buy a mushroom grow kit (they can also be bought online). Today I am visiting that shop. Within the next few weeks, when the mushrooms have grown, I will start taking the approximate amount of microdose (but I will chew on them fresh). I will have to experiment with what dose fits with me. I've seen online that some people harvest them and dry them, then shred them in a coffee grinder and put the powder into capsules.

Today I've also contacted the research group to offer to be a part of further research, to help fund the research, and I've asked if I can travel to meet them for a controlled setting higher dose treatment (because it kinda scares me to do that by myself in high doses). I love the idea of "rebooting/resetting" your brain patterns. This is enormously fascinating to me, I cannot describe how much I love this novel discovery :idea:

If you want to share the links I posted, add these to the mix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZIaTaNR3gk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfGaVAXeMY&t=3s

Hope it helps your friend.

Why do I connect this with my new relocated aspect of Nep-Pluto conjunction on the DSC?
It has been a gradual process of altering my own view. I met people last summer who do Ayahuasca and at first I just dismissed it as being hallucinations. But I decided not to judge, but rather to explore and look into it. Why? Because I felt that it sounded interesting and also because I've decided to look at the people I meet in my chosen changed life as a possible ocean of knowledge that can potentially help me change even more and bring me novel experiences.

All this new knowledge is completely spinning my head, asking me to rewire my brain, to reconsider my position towards these drugs as being destructive and consider them as constructive medicine - to open up to a world in "the beyond". It is to me a possible aid of transformation, a new way of being and living in this world.

Edit - addition: And please don't get me wrong. It is not because I feel depressed at this point in my life that I want to experiment with this. It is because I am not and therefore feel confident about not falling down into one during such an experiment. I feel confident about this and am excited and am good enough now to have a positive outlook on it. And I do it because I know from decades of experience that I am susceptible to periods of depression and I want to reset my brain in the hope of curing it and not have them in the future and to generally have the chance of feeling much more joy in my daily life.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:46 am

Arena wrote:
It is to me a possible transformation of being and living in this world.
I completely understand Arena. Back in the late 60’s there was a unique time window in history (Uranus-Pluto cnj, hippie-movement) when I was able to go to 10th St-14th Ave in Atlanta and purchase (illegal) damn good Psilocybin. I experimented with low dosages of Psilocybin on a temporary basis for about 3 months, and it completely transformed my mental attitudes in very positive ways. It basically changed my perspectives on life/living and transformed me into a more productive/active/creative social being. Psilocybin had a long-lasting/long term positive effect on my life in many ways, it opened my mind-up spiritually. It definitely did something positive to my brain ‘patterns', just as your links are now showing with damn good scientific research! I wish I had that same type 10th St-14th Ave Atlanta source for the same good Psilocybin, so my Aunt would have a possible positive option vs conventional drugs which are definitely not working. Maybe some for me too in my older age. :)

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 am

Wow, thanks for sharing Steve. Sure sounds very interesting. The more I look into it, the more promising it gets as being potent medicine. Actually, some research activity started in the 60's during that time of them being openly used recreationally. Maybe you can still find that research. I believe some of it was conducted by this guy, Jim Fadiman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybuGQquA28
Here is a guy saying he is starting the third wave for psilocybin research/use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIEkqH70C-M

Well, if you want to have some mushrooms, you could actually just start up your own cultivation in a small pot with the right ingredients at home and then share with your Aunt :) Ingredients can be bought online and then spores separately and tutorial videos are easily available online on youtube. Here is a forum with some information https://www.shroomery.org/forums/

Also, nobody can tell you that you are not allowed to go out into nature and just find some mushrooms to eat them when the season comes. That is not an illegal activity to my knowledge. And maybe they even grow wildly all year round where you live so you can just casually go for a walk and find some fresh ones to chew on. I have to wait for the fall here, Aug-Nov for them to grow in the wild.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Arena wrote:
Well, if you want to have some mushrooms, you could actually just start up your own cultivation in a small pot with the right ingredients at home...
Yes, but I would rather purchase illegally, but only if I knew I could trust the source. Thanks for the additional links--very interesting--keep us informed on any new info that comes your way.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Arena wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 am
Also, nobody can tell you that you are not allowed to go out into nature and just find some mushrooms to eat them when the season comes. That is not an illegal activity to my knowledge.
It is illegal, both in the US and the UK and most of Europe.
I don't know about the UK, but in the US, there are a lot of mushrooms even experts can't tell apart. Some of those are wild growing psilocybin mushrooms, while several others will just make your life a living hell till you die from eating them.
Most dealers in illegal mushrooms have sampled their merchandise, so their mushrooms are probably safe, because they're still around to sell them to you. Most illegal mushrooms come from Mexico are were originally harvested by Indios whose knowledge was passed down from their ancestors.

People with edible mushrooms on their land have been known to have trespassers and poachers arrested, so if you want to pick mushrooms, it's a good idea to ask permission of the landowner.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:55 pm

Maybe it is extreme in the US, but it is not in Europe.
It is illegal to cultivate and sell. Still they don't bother people that just use them. It is not illegal to pick and eat. But since the US is so crazy fascist and punishment is very serious, I guess you need to be more careful over there. The shop I just visited didn't have them now, waiting for next shipment. They can sell the grow kits, but they can't sell you the spores at the exact same time... so you come back later to buy the spores and then they have not broken the law.

I know only one species and I stick to only that one. There are many other species like you say, but I don't risk it.

But I guess we should focus on astrology from now on in this thread. Although I have to admit, this new research is extremely interesting. So look into the links I provided if you are curious about what they are finding about it as medicine.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:24 am

Arena wrote:
But I guess we should focus on astrology from now on in this thread. Although I have to admit, this new research is extremely interesting. So look into the links I provided if you are curious about what they are finding about it as medicine.
Arena, I have great confidence in your personal research into Psilocybin as a possible very positive ‘medicine’ for certain people/situations. You may want to consider starting another Topic under ‘Many Things’ moving all you links and other possible future educational links to the New Topic. It is very difficult for me to put into correct words my positive experience with Psilocybin back in late 60, s, but I do know this: With your links with the scientific minds telling us about their patients very positive experiences/results, was the exact same for me, in other words, these links are resonating a lot of truth with my inner being with my personal experiences on/after taking Psilocybin.
JSAD wrote:
Most illegal mushrooms come from Mexico are were originally harvested by Indios whose knowledge was passed down from their ancestors.
Exactly JSAD. Before I would grow and put myself temporally on micro doses under certain situations, this would definitely be the ‘knowledge’ I would want to educate myself. Following link showing ‘Legal Status’ for Psilocybin in the World. I an going to try to discuss this matter with my Doc in an informal social setting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_sta ... _mushrooms