A bad SNQ DAY for Fran Tarkenton

Q&A and discussion on Quotidian variations of progressions.
Danica
Irish
Irish

A bad SNQ DAY for Fran Tarkenton

Post by Danica » Tue May 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Feb 03, 2015
SteveS wrote:As I have often stated on this Forum, one of my favorite Sidereal Astrology techniques to work with are Quotidian Charts, particularly the Solar Quotidian. One of the main reasons I favor Q charts is because I am a firm believer when an ‘out of ordinary’ day happens to become scheduled in a natives life, many times Q charts show outstanding symbolism for that DAY. It amazes me how one particular DAY in one’s life can be planned out with Q Day charts, but Nature involving an AA rated birth, with planets, astronomy and geometry is indeed a very mysterious BEING.

Today, I discovered Fran Tarkenton’s (former NFL QB) AA rated chart. Fran carried his Minnesota Vikings to 3 Super Bowls in the 70’s but never won a Super Bowl. Fran has been quoted as saying the worst DAY in his life was Dec. 28, 1975 in Bloomington Minnesota when his team lost the NFL Championship Game to the Dallas Cowboys on a last second Hail Mary pass, and then Fran learned after the game he lost his Father to a heart attack who was at the game. Below is Fran’s SNQ2 chart for this fated Day. In this case it was the SNQ chart instead of the SQ chart which reflected the acute angular symbolism for this most malefic DAY in Fran’s life.

Note Saturn-Pluto dominates the angles of this Q chart with Venus partile 90 SNQ MC and partile 90 Pluto. Note tight Moon-Mercury cnj with Moon partile 120 Pluto. Note t. Saturn partile cnj Fran's p. Pluto. Ebertin says about Moon-Mercury-Pluto combo:
Tragic realizations.
Fran’s AA rated birth: 2/3/1940 12:42 AM Richmond, Virginia

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Tarkenton,_Fran
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: A bad SNQ DAY for Fran Tarkenton

Post by Danica » Tue May 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Feb 03, 2015
Jim Eshelman wrote:Great example. When I saw the angularities and read your story, I knew, without yet seeing it, that there was an exact progressed Moon aspect. Sure 'nuff, 0°13' Moon-Pluto. Square on!
SteveS wrote:Indeed Jim, without a doubt, when there are “shocking/stunning” happenings we know Pluto has to be involved prominently with a Sidereal Astrology chart. Donald Bradley’s writings on Pluto symbolism are the best of the best I have ever studied in my life.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia