I asked a coworker out.

Q&A and discussion about Synastry, i.e., relationship analysis through the comparison of two horoscopes.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: I asked a coworker out.

Post by Danica » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:42 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:05 pm

This Pluto-Venus octile round ends Jan 9. And then there's another Aug 28-Nov 10.
Whoa! Thank you for prompting me to look into this. My Moon is 10*24' Leo (that's why I can easily spy on the transiting whereabouts of your Venus :D ). When making the tr-timeline last year, I somehow missed to see that Pl will be coming back into orb later in 2019 for the final pass!!! - have been thinking all of this time that the final pass happens now.

And the funny thing is, last night, as I was reflecting on this emotional cleansing process I'm in [intensified and sharply brought to foreground with t Pl being on angle of current SLR, that started 12/26], I noticed how very odd it is that this feels having-A-LOT-MORE-to-unravel, not at all like it's in the final phase, although it will be done & over by end of January.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:11 pm

Oh! :D

Your presence is very welcome :lol:

It's funny how my favorite people and I all have nice aspects!

Tracking my transits is helping give me intuitive sense of which planet is getting the next dose of energy, and how people resonate with each other and experience similar states of mind in rhythm with each other.

So you've been going through an even more core overhaul, while mine has been more focused on the less central category relationships.

Pluto's uncomfortable, and there's been solitude, but the increased sense of authentic self is lightening. ❤

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:37 am

3 of 4 Pluto Venus transits are over, on to Pluto-Pluto.

I see a bit more realistically, but am no less hopelessly smitten.

Situation both is and isn't a stalemate. There has been some passionate kissing, but mostly growing friendship. I feel her love growing, but she's guarded, and limits me. I sometimes get a bit hopeless seeing that Saturn partile on my angle, and worry I'm a fool, but then realize my job here is to practice doing my best to love unconditionally and exercise patience. The Sun and Moon will make sure it manifests positively (however it manifests), and I have to surrender control.

And when I do, I feel the lovely sensation of being one of two weird perverts having the most playful of innocent courtships.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:39 am

:)

mikestar13
Retired (Former) Forum Member

Post by mikestar13 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:45 am

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, and drank the Kool-Aid. And I've never been happier. This is exactly how I started out with my beloved Terry (in essence, details differ.) Boiled down to essentials, I wanted her very early on, and she wanted me just as much but struggled with whether she wanted to want me. So it was a friendship first scenario and that has worked out better than if we'd just gone ahead and ****ed each others brains out like our natural inclination--it gave us time to discover how deeply we care about apart from the attraction. We'll be setting a wedding date as soon as my divorce is final at the end of March. So preserve with this relationship and see where it goes, you may be quite happy you did. :D
Time matters

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:14 am

Yes.

The fear that I had in situations like this before was being a fool and setting myself up for pain. But that stopped mattering as much as genuine connection.

And surrendering has made patience easier. And it feels like this abrupt change for me was only possible with this person, in this context, at this time in my life.

What a miracle.