Two people who are talking marriage and later a possible business partership

Q&A and discussion about Synastry, i.e., relationship analysis through the comparison of two horoscopes.
SteveS
Nabu
Two people who are talking marriage and later a possible business partership

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Any help from anyone before 10:00 AM tomorrow would be appreciated for a synastry chart between a Male 10/9/1963 9:33 PM, Birmingham, Alabama & Female 11/13/1967, 10:34 AM, Burlington, New Jersey. The main aspect I see in these two charts is his Sun partile 90 her Mars. How would you read this aspect in a synastry chart? And/Or other main aspects between the two?
Here are the wordings told me for this present relationship by the female.
Romance—potential engagement soon actually. Then business partnership and marriage warp speed! Romance for sure, dated him 34 years ago and now for last 4 months.
Will give full credit to all who respond with your name on forum. :)

Just got a message from the female (Kelly) who said:
Thank you for posting on your Sidereal Astrology forum. Someone ran in tropical and it was highly auspicious and I am now partial to Sidereal with what you have taught me. I am very curious. Very Strange days these. Good though.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Two people who are talking marriage and later a possible business partership

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:55 pm

As a start:

Sun-Mars is one of the aspects Jung found most common among married couples.

More broadly, Mars somehow incites the Sun to action, not caring to see the Sun sit about inactively. (The classic example is Joan of Arc's Mars on the French king's Sun.) This is a strongly physical aspect, common among married couples, but also instills a strong element of competition into any relationship. Mars is greatly inflamed with desire by the Sun's presence, perhaps treating the Sun as a demigod or some creature deserving special esteem. This naturally inflates the Sun's ego. For this reason, the interchange is even common among good friends of the same sex, though Mars is constantly egging the Sun to match that image. At its worst, it can be highly combative, but the Sun is well prepared to handle himself in the case of attack. (In combat, all other things being equal, Sun nearly always wins over Mars.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Two people who are talking marriage and later a possible business partership

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Lets see if I have time to do a slower look at the whole:
SteveS wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm
Male 10/9/1963 9:33 PM, Birmingham, Alabama '
Female 11/13/1967, 10:34 AM, Burlington, New Jersey.
Her chart around his, I see:
Her Sun conjunct his Mars, already discussed.
Her Moon on his Jupiter, very positive, mutually respectful, generous.
More widely, her Moon opposite his Sun - which is great!
Her benefics do nothing particular to his chart.
Her Mars squares his Sun (it's two-way!)

This TWO-WAY Sun-Mars interchange means that the aspect basically defines their relationship. Together, they are physically engaged, fired up (whether passions or ambitions), competitive. The key challenge (i.e., goal) should be to compete together against something (compete in business, have shared challenges, or of course intentionally compete with each other say in a shared sport); otherwise, it will turn into more destructive, ego-driven competition against each other in which somebody has to lose. - They key, then, is partnership: Are they one united strong force, or are they opponents? That question probably will be the plot line for their future.

So far, the odds are pretty good, since the Moon-Jupiter is the other main factor.

Looking next at his chart around hers, I see (in addition to the reciprocal Sun-Mars):
His Moon and Venus widely foreground in her chart.
His Jupiter on her Moon (his Sun opposite her Moon).
His Saturn (moderate orb) square her Sun.

The comparison is overall quite good, provided they handle the core ego-power balance issue and invest themselves in partnership rather than outdoing each other. There are various power-inequity issues (the last one I noticed is his tendency to be more controlling of her, especially with respect to her initiatives). They probably each admire that the other is so able and strong: They should put these issues all out on the table and (so to speak) battle them out before making permanent decisions.

Picking up any scraps that the above missed:

Her Venus semi-squares his Mars within 0°01'. Yowsa, every marriage can benefit from the thermostat set that high! Just keep it physical, folks :) A minor garnish, in addition to her Moon opposite his Sun, his Sun is 10' from trine her Moon.

On a minor negative: Virgos and Libras aren't always the greatest match, being adjacent signs. The strength in this is that they both bring a greater fullness of something the other has, but in lesser quantity. He's a Virgo-Gemini with angular Mercury - a data guy. She's more design and esthetics oriented (Libra-Pisces with Sun conjunct Neptune), but has Mercury and Mars angular - she can comprehend and manage data, he's just more of a natural.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Their relationship history to date will tell us how they have navigated things with others in the past. They both have some difficult relationship aspects. For example, she has Venus-Saturn closely opposed - difficult relationships, "trouble with men" - and may actually benefit from combining work and love. He, in turn, has his Mars afflicted by Saturn (and Neptune) - I'd have to meet him to judge whether he came out of these self-doubt, competing with shadows and cultural expectations etc. to be a dirty competitor or a gifted one. Her Venus is in its fall, his Mars in its detriment. She has a Venus-driven Sun-sign, he has an anti-Venus one; he has a Mercury-driven Moon-sign, she has an anti-mercurial one.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Absolutely beautiful read Jim!!! I am sure Kelly and her new Man will benefit a-lot from your read. Thanks a-lot Jim. BTW take a look at Kelly's current SSR:

https://imgur.com/a/UWvmyfQ

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Now THAT is a solar return!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Jim wrote:
Now THAT is a solar return!
Indeed! For love and marriage. Now for his current SSR inside wheel and natal outside wheel.

https://imgur.com/a/ahmu7s3

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:00 pm

I think they're both going to have fun this year. If it's not with each other, then it will be with SOMEBODY :D
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Indeed Jim! Right now they are having a lot of fun with each other! :D

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:59 am

Hello, Jim, Kelly Love here. I just wanted to say Thank You So Much for everything!!!
I am so grateful for you sharing your knowledge and hope to extend help to others eventually. This is fascinating and so very accurate. Love it!
I am hoping to join the forum soon and have a friend, Lori Edwards, who will is absorbing it all so quickly that I feel certain she'll be trying to join also.
Blessings to you! Overwhelming thanks to you!!!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:15 am

Cool! She is most welcome.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com