A timed chart for the May 17 1792 NYSE Radical Chart

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
heretic1906
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Re: A timed chart for the May 17 1792 NYSE Radical Chart

Post by heretic1906 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:49 pm

I got it.
Thank you!

shwh
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by shwh » Sun May 17, 2020 9:12 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:27 am
So, is that what the Gann dates are? Twenty-four 15° multiples from the vernal point? I never did have a clue what they were and figured you'd tell us if anything clipped along :)

In other words, all Sun passes of 0° or 15° of the Tropical zodiac (another way to say the same thing I said above and not related to zodiacs as such)?
Lorne Johndro who was reputed to be Gann's 'Astrologer' was a big proponent of 15* aspects - the so called 'hour angles' of a chart.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon May 18, 2020 9:14 am

shwh wrote:
Lorne Johndro who was reputed to be Gann's 'Astrologer' was a big proponent of 15* aspects - the so called 'hour angles' of a chart.
All I know for sure: 80% of the TIME--- MAJOR market tops & bottoms are happening with preciseness on Gann's Dates surrounding his spiral Price & Time charts. The only way for the mind to prove this is with a rigorous methodology-- go through dozens of different daily price charts covering years of daily price data. And then: When you see a major top or bottom—you will note they are happening ON the Gann Dates with his Master Time & Price Charts. Just as “Timing is Everything” in an individual's life is proven by Sidereal Astrology with an AA rated timed birth; “Timing is Everything” with the Price (Major Tops/Bottoms) of a given commodity. There are natural laws governing price movements ending and beginning on the Gann Dates.

A most recent example of this occurred recently in the Oil Market. On April 21 the Oil Market bottomed on a Gann Date. The Mind can only see/prove this by looking at a daily price chart of the Oil Market.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon May 18, 2020 9:20 am

So, to state it more usably for most people here, since you are looking for days Sun is 0° or 15° of a Tropical sign, with the SVP currently at 4°59' Pisces, you are looking for tops or bottoms on one of the two days every month when Sun is at Sidereal 10° or 25° of any sign, yes?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon May 18, 2020 9:57 am

you are looking for tops or bottoms on one of the two days every month when Sun is at Sidereal 10° or 25° of any sign, yes?
Yes, but it should be clearly stated: Major Tops and Bottoms occurring ON these Gann Dates are usually years apart--unless the market is moving very fast in PRICE--then they occur months apart ON these Gann Dates. But again, can only be proven by looking at a daily price chart. The 15 degree separation in these Gann Dates begin at 0 degrees at the Vernal Equinox totaling 24 dates, which Gann labeled his Even Squared Chart using only Even numbers to Square. Gann had other Master Time & Price Charts dividing the 360 Circle by 16 dates instead of 24 dates (note: no zodiac used with 16 dates), which he labeled the Odd Squared Chart using only Odd numbers to Square. Gann said some markets vibrate to the even numbers--some to odd numbers. Gann repeatedly said: Major Market Tops and Bottoms occur when Price & Time Square each other in Number, by calculating from either a daily, weekly, monthly chart, or rarely from a yearly chart.

I really don't believe Gann was interested in a Zodiac per-say, only interested in the Seasonal Dates marked (beginning) from the Spring Equinox.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:43 am

From the Wall Street Journal:
The U.S. economy could take the better part of a decade to fully recover from the coronavirus pandemic and related shutdowns, a U.S. budget agency said, as a series of surveys pointed to continuing weakness in global manufacturing.
The above words echo to me the US Economy/Stock Market is in a repeating 90 year cycle from the 1930s. IMO, the beginnings/timings of these 90 year crises Cycles are clearly symbolized by two main astrological factors; When: 1: Solar Arc Pluto is directed to the Primary Angles of the USA Boyd Chart. 2: Solar Arc Ascendant of the McWhirter Chart times partile 90 degree phases (90 years) to McWhirter's Sun at 5,22 Taurus.

If this is true, the Stock Market will make new lows from the March 23rd 2020 low (app 18,500) at some point in the 2020s, before it will make new highs 29,500 in the 2020s. It is interesting to note when the Stock Market collapsed in the autumn of 1929, it rallied in price for 5 months (Nov 13 1929-April 1930) before turning down again, but did not make final lows for the decade of the 1930s until 1932.

Wall Street Journal article about the severity of what is happening to World Economies from the Pandemic:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/decline-in ... 1591006623

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:51 am

Obviously, we now find ourselves living in unprecedented times with Covid-19 and the Country divided with all kinds of unpleasant issues. I have stated I believe the Country is repeating a 90 year cycle of economic bad times. 2020-90 years = 1930 (Great Depression Era). IMO, I have isolated the cause of this repeating 90 year cycle of bad times with Solar Arc Pluto in the Boyd Chart coming to the angles of the Boyd Chart.

Here is what is happening on the NYSE. The Federal Reserve is buying most all corporate bonds on the NYSE for the Corporations who need financial aid. This acts as a prop for the NYSE, kinda like a Dam holding back flood waters. Smart $ interest world wide are now buying heavily Precious Metals Markets, because they probably know the US Federal Reserve are going to have to shift Trillions on their balance sheets trying to prevent the Dow (NYSE) from collapsing again. Gold this morning made new all time highs. Corporate America is in deep do-do with the financial crises (Pluto) Covid has brought to the World. Lets hope the Federal Reserve can keep the Dam from breaking! If they fail, the NYSE will collapse deeper and faster than when it began its collapse in Feb 2020. I hope for the best but prepare as best I can for the worst, preparing in a manner if I am wrong in my thinking, I want hurt myself or the people close to me.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:21 am

As I'm sure you know, Steve, Saturn is back in orb of the Capsolar MC and Mars will be squaring transiting Saturn and Capsolar MC in about a month.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:45 am

Jim wrote:
As I'm sure you know, Steve, Saturn is back in orb of the Capsolar MC and Mars will be squaring transiting Saturn and Capsolar MC in about a month.
Indeed Jim! And I fear the worst being born with a partile mundo Saturn-Pluto conjunction. I just don't know what the worst will be. If the worst manifests economically, well....

But, I do know this: Matthew e-mailed me the day you opened your forum (many moons ago) and instructed me to try to get you to explain Bradley's Sidereal Mundane Ingress Charts to me and that was my main priority for joining this forum. I commend you for your most excellent teaching instructions with Sidereal Mundane Astrology. :)

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:53 am

FWIW
A major technical signal occurred in the Gold Market yesterday. The Gold market closed on the monthly charts at new all time highs. Expect much higher prices in the coming months with deep shake-out corrections which should be bought if a speculator.

As I have stated several times, I am a big believer in the 90 year cycle repeating itself in the NYSE. 2020-90 years = 1930, the beginnings of the Great Depression with high(er) unemployment. After the hard sell-off in the NYSE in the autumn of 1929, the market rallied for 5 months. After the hard sell-off in the NYSE in Feb-March 2020, the NYSE bottomed on March 23 2020 with rallying prices. Aug 23 2020 will mark a 5 month period for rallying prices in the NYSE. Only if I see the NYSE rise over 27,500 between now and Labor Day weekend, I will become interested in shorting the NYSE a couple of days before Labor Day weekend with expectations of another Bear wave in the NYSE beginning soon after Labor Day weekend. On Sept 5th the Boyd Chart has a brutal DSLR beginning-- along with very malefic indicators with Sidereal Mundane Astrology this autumn. The Federal Reserve is exercising all of their financial central bank power to prevent another collapse in the NYSE. It may work, only TIME knows for sure.

Historically, higher Gold prices usually is a negative indicator for the NYSE. Financially, the Country is in very perilous times.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:02 am

SteveS wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:53 am
Historically, higher Gold prices usually is a negative indicator for the NYSE. Financially, the Country is in very perilous times.
Agreed. - The equation I have stored in my brain is that higher gold prices usually mean lower relative value of the U.S. dollar internationally. This isn't invariable because we haven't been on a gold standard for about 50 years, but in terms of where people are putting their money, higher valuation of gold tends to mean devaluation of the dollar.

I haven't looked at recent indices of the dollar, but I suspect this is so right now.

A "cheaper" dollar isn't entirely bad. In the short run it means that foreign goods are proportionately more expensive than U.S. goods, though I'm not sure how much that matters (for sale of domestic goods) in a COVID-19 world. In any case, it isn't sustainable in the long run because it means that American sellers receive less of the world's goods / value than non-American sellers. - But things are so terrible for them right now (farmers, manufacturers) that a short-term burst in sales volume might be more useful now (with all of its secondary advantages) than higher prices right now.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:14 am

Jim wrote:
I haven't looked at recent indices of the dollar, but I suspect this is so right now.
Exactly Jim! The technical chart of the dollar looks very weak, some think it is getting ready to fall off a cliff with its world wide value as the world's reserve currency. Why? Because of graphs of the M1 & M2 money supply zooming up created by the Federal Reserve endeavoring to save Corporate America with the economic onslaught caused by this Pandemic. As of now, graphs (trends) of worldwide cases are still showing infected cases of Covid-19 still increasing.

As you know (thanks to you), I have been doing some intense research with my newly discovered Uranian Astrology material. Here are a couple of Uranian Astrology facts/factors I have recently discovered pertaining strictly to this TIMED NYSE CHART:

1: Feb 27 2021 (exact): d NYSE Saturn 180 the # 1 r Uranian factor symbolizing "Commerce & Trade".
This compares to Nov 15 1931 when d NYSE Saturn (exact) 90 the same r Uranian factor.

2: May 9th 2021 (exact) The # 1 Uranian factor symbolizing acute “Ruin & Loss” d 90 r Node (“connections”/investors in NYSE).
This compares to the same 180 (exact) Jan 27 1932.

These two above statistical historical Uranian Astrology facts/factors compared along with the destructive potential of the 2021 Capsolar....

And—the Great Depression 90 years ago did not have to contend with a Worldwide Pandemic! I have lived long enough and studied astrology long enough to KNOW when prominent malefic astrological cycles are due to occur--”Shit Happens,” and that is all I need to know to prepare my wife/I, family, close friends, few clients for a possible worse case scenario. I always put a lot of faith in my natural born successful creative activity with the astrology I have learned---and Sidereal Astrology is at the top of my astrological capabilities.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:32 am

SteveS wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:14 am
...the dollar looks very weak, some think it is getting ready to fall off a cliff with its world wide value as the world's reserve currency.
This touches on what I've thought, for several years, is the greatest vulnerability to the U.S. economy: The dollar has long been the de facto basis of other economies around the world, keeping us in a central place of their calculations. But the Chines want their renminbi to take the dollar's place.

If the dollar gets weaker and less stable, at some point this will happen. When it does, the U.S. dollar will become a satellite of Chinese currency.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:43 am

SteveS wrote:
...the dollar looks very weak, some think it is getting ready to fall off a cliff with its world wide value as the world's reserve currency.
Jim responded:
This touches on what I've thought, for several years, is the greatest vulnerability to the U.S. economy: The dollar has long been the de facto basis of other economies around the world, keeping us in a central place of their calculations. But the Chines want their renminbi to take the dollar's place. If the dollar gets weaker and less stable, at some point this will happen. When it does, the U.S. dollar will become a satellite of Chinese currency.
A very interesting point Jim. This raises the question in my mind: If the US still has the largest reserve supply of Gold in the World---then we have to consider the ancient saying: "Who has the Gold--ultimately rules". Another question in my mind : If the US economy is going to slip into a repeating 90 year Depression---then can the Chinese economy support itself without economic demand from the US???

If the US still has the World's largest hoard of Gold---then I would think the US would ultimately still be in the drivers seat, economically speaking. There are some who believe the US achieved its world economic powers with the discovery of its gold in the 1800s. If the US still has the world's largest hoard of Gold--then an increase in price could ultimately serve the best interest of the US. But, for now, all of this is besides the point---the US is now in perilous financial times with what Sidereal Mundane Astrology is telling us (thanks to you) with this Pandemic. I see this Pandemic, economically speaking, as a huge Wild Card---something the US has never faced as a World Power--as well as the rest of the World. But the World survived the Flu Pandemic of 1918???

Regardless, I still rest my case on the repeating 90 year economic cycle I see in the Boyd Chart with Solar Arc Pluto coming to its r Asc. But I also still have more economic questions than answers---I am very concerned, with possible economic ramifications. IMO, the best guide we have is the 2021 Capsolar for the worst of the worst happening. We need to see where the Country stands economically at the end of the 2021 Capsolar. It may be the Federal Reserve can hold things together economically until 2021 Capsolar ends? But, in the meantime, I fear for the inequality of the working people vs the elite wealthy. Kamala Harris is a great believer in instituting some type of Universal Income for saving the small working people of this Country. Without a doubt---something has to be done---if not---as usual, the deprived working people of this Country/Any Country gets clobbered, economically. Without a doubt, with Covid and what is happening economically this election is most important!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 am

Steve, I know you know these dynamics, but I'm posting this for anyone else looking in. The link below is to an article in The Wine Economist that primarily is talking about fluctuating dollar values and the impact on the domestic wine industry, but addresses this by talking about the larger, macroeconomic picture in terms of currency fluctuations.

https://wineeconomist.com/2020/08/04/dollar/

The second link is from Bloomberg. It's a more direct discussion of what's happening to the dollar. The graph alone is worth the article. It also makes clear why the election is important to the larger economic picture.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... p-on-virus
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com